AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 031-040

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The howl that just started to come out of Wanda's mouth probably would have woken up the women on the other boat, let alone everyone on ours, so it was a good thing I muffled her by kissing her hard. She screamed into my lips as she came, her legs going weak as she leaned more heavily against me and I was practically holding her up by her holes as she shuddered through the powerful orgasm.

When she started to kiss me back properly, and her ass unclenched around my invading finger, I slowly withdrew from her ass first, then her pussy, and I helped her to limply sit back down on the couch. Then I turned my attention back to Cassidy, who was looking up at me with eager awe from her spot on the floor.

I pushed Cassidy back against the couch, still sitting on the floor, and she opened her mouth wide to accept my cock as I started fucking her mouth. It wasn't gentle, or loving. She gagged and swallowed, her spittle leaking out of her mouth as I fucked into her throat. My hands were in her deep violet hair. It only took about thirty seconds for me to reach my finish and I pulled back, coming into Cassidy's mouth as she sucked hard on my cock head, filling her mouth as she didn't swallow.

Staggering back to the middle of the room, I was left panting again myself, but Cassidy still managed to surprise me. Wanda was lounging in her seat, unconcerned about her nakedness or the way her splayed legs showed her pink, swollen pussy. She'd watched the facefucking through hooded lids, with a sloppy grin. Now Cassidy got up on the couch next to her and took Wanda's face in her hands, getting the blonde woman to open her mouth. Then Cassidy slowly dripped her mouthful of my cum into Wanda's, and Wanda eagerly stuck out her tongue to let her drizzle it all over Wanda's lips and into her mouth.

"God damn," I muttered, going down to one knee as I felt my energy and adrenaline from the encounter starting to drain out of me. Cassidy grinned, running her tongue around every crevice of her mouth to gather any last bits of cum, and then spit it into Wanda's mouth. And Wanda swallowed, moaning in appreciation.

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================