AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 311-320

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zenya was soon moaning against my lips as Cassidy slipped around behind her and started to get her ready for a proper fucking.

Chapter 314

Cassidy's face as I entered her was rapture. She dropped her chin and moaned from her throat and chest in pleasure, holding both of my hands in a tight grip on either side of her head as she wrapped one leg up and over my hip.

"God, that's hot," Zenya said, kneeling next to us on the bed.

Cass and I were both as naked as she was now, our clothes having been stripped off as we teased each other getting ready. Cass had gotten a taste of Zenya as we made out, and then she and Zenya had sucked my cock briefly before she'd become the centre of attention for a couple of minutes. Zenya had proven herself to be an eagre pussy pleaser, diving between Cassidy's legs with gusto as my fiancee sucked my cock. She'd motioned me around with her eyes and smile that I should start fucking Zee, but I'd stopped to flip Zenya onto her back and get a taste of her myself.

That was when she'd reminded us she wanted to watch us, and how I'd ended up fucking into Cass in missionary as Zenya looked on. Her knees were spread wide and she was openly teasing her outer labia with a couple of fingers as she bit the tip of her tongue. Her nipples were ruddy and firm and she was breathing deeply.

Cass shifted a little, propping herself up on one hip and getting her leg higher, shifting it from around my hip to all the way up onto my shoulder as I leaned over her. This, I realised, gave Zenya an even more direct view of my cock disappearing into Cassidy's mound. "God, Zenya," Cass moaned. "You look so fucking pretty."

"Are you kidding me?" Zenya asked. "You look so pretty. Fuck, the look in your eyes when he penetrated you..."

I thrust into Cassidy a little harder, making her grunt and moan softly.

"Just let me watch a couple minutes," Zenya breathed out. "Then I'll get involved again."

"Come sit on my face when you're ready," Cassidy grinned.

I made love to my future wife. It hadn't been that long since the last time, but then it hadn't been that long in the grand scheme of things since she'd told me everything. Intellectually, I knew the App had something to do with how easily things had gotten buried under layers of love. The hurt I felt, deep in my heart, was still there and the addition of all the women in my life hadn't made it go away. But I didn't care that the app was putting a scab over the wound - I intended to get it fixed properly and the only way that was going to happen was like getting surgery to fix a broken bone. Therapy was going to be a fucking bitch, but worth it. For now, I was thankful that I could love her like I knew I wanted to, now and forever.

Cassidy could tell that I wasn't just fucking her and after a long moment things shifted a little. She stopped being mindful of showing off for Zenya and focused the last few bits of her attention on me until we were the only things in our respective worlds. I kissed her savagely, passionately, wanting her to know that no matter what I was here with her and I always would be. Her return kiss was desperate for that message, sucking it in and holding it close. When I pulled back we looked into each other's eyes and I felt like I could see her soul.

And I wanted that soul to feelgood, and not be burdened by the guilt that lingered there.

My thumb found her clit and started rubbing on it in tight, light motions, and my other hand grabbed one of her tits and mauled it gently as I picked up my pace.

"Yes, God, Tiger," Cassidy groaned, fucking back at me with her hips, her free breasts bobbing with our fucking motions. "Fuck me, Robbie. Fuck, I love you. Fuck! God, you're perfect you're perfect you're perfect! Fuck, baby, just like that- Oh my....Unnnnngh!"

Cassidy came hard, arching her back as her face screwed up. She released a big breath and then sucked another one in, her body flexing and rocking until finally she let that second one out again and sighed. She rolled her head for a moment, grinning sloppily, before looking at Zenya. "Bitch, if that wasn't enough of a show I don't know what would be. Now sit that pretty pussy on my face and make out with Robbie while he fucks me again."

Zenya laughed, her chest and cheeks flush from her own arousal, and she quickly swung her leg over Cassidy's head and settled in, closing her big eyes and moaning. Cassidy got to work immediately, wrapping her arms up over Zenya's thighs to pull her down a bit more. I followed Cassidy's lead and took a bit of control, reaching forward and pulling Zenya to me by the back of her neck, kissing her firmly as her tits pressed against my chest. She took my free hand and brought it around to her ass, encouraging me to squeeze it as she flexed her butt.

We found our groove, the three of us, and I couldn't call it fucking. It was making love but with three of us. Each of us was sinuous in our movements, thrusting and rubbing and matching each other. There wasn't a world off the edge of the bed, it was just us.

Eventually, Zenya started to pant and I could feel her leg quivering through my grip on her butt and I knew Cassidy was getting her close. I bit Zenya's lip lightly, growling in my chest, and clawed my fingers more firmly into her cheek. She came, a smaller one, but her eyes rolled up into her head for a long moment as it happened and then squeezed shut as she breathed out.

Cassidy rolled Zenya off of her and pulled away from me, pushing me onto my back. "Ride him," she ordered Zenya. "Get on that dick and show him how he makes you feel, Zenya."

Zenya opened her eyes and looked at me with a pensive expression as she straddled my waist and raised her hips up to get me into position, Cassidy helpfully taking over my cock so Zenya could lean forward and brace her hands on my chest.

"I want you, Zenya," I said, feeling like it was the right time. "I want you badly."

"I want you too," she said, then sat down on my cock in one smooth penetration, stopping about halfway to exhale before sitting fully in my lap. "Badly."

Chapter 315

Zenya's second orgasm rolled through her while she was riding me, pressing her tits into my face while Cassidy made out with her from the side and also wriggled a finger in her bum. I was busy loving on those thick breasts of hers, catching her nipples between my lips and nibbling on them gently as I did my best to meet Zenya's grinding with my own thrusts.

When she came down from her peak I bearhugged her, crushing her tits to my chest as I held her firmly. She lowered her lips to my neck, kissing me there. "Fuck, that's good," she groaned.

"Not good enough," Cassidy said, patting Zenya's ass. "Those are just starter orgasms. We need to get you to a big one."

"I think I'm one up on you, 'small' or not," Zenya chuckled, sitting up and groaning softly as that pushed my cock deeper into her again. "Lay down on your back, bitch."

Cassidy laughed and did as she was ordered, and Zenya straddled her as she had been straddling me, pressing her big tits against Cassidy's as she bent down to make out with my fiancee. I took a minute to catch my own breath and let myself calm a bit, rolling onto my side and just watching them make out with a grin. Zenya's hand travelled, squeezing between them, and soon her fingers found Cassidy's pussy and started fingering her. The redhead's other hand grabbed Cassidy's and lifted it above her head, then the other, and pinned them there lightly.

"Fuck, that's hot," Cassidy moaned, then looked sideways at me as Zenya started sucking on her earlobe. "Tiger, can we keep her puh-leeeeaase?"

That got me and Zenya both laughing and Zenya nuzzled Cassidy's face back into position for kissing, mostly to shut her up.

I was calm again, and I sat up and went behind them. Spreading Cassidy's legs wider, I got down on my stomach where I had a fantastic view of both of their pussies and Zenya's ass. I didn't hesitate to get in there, licking around Zenya's fingers as she had two firmly inside Cass, then up to lick Zenya and bury my tongue in her. Then I travelled higher, licking into Zenya's buttcrack, and she moaned deeply as I started to tease her asshole.

"Ooh," Cassidy groaned. "Youliked that. What got that response?"

"He's teasing my butt," Zenya grunted.

"He could fuck it, baby," Cassidy said. "We have lube."

Zenya shook her head. "Not- not here," she said. "Teasing is good though."

"But he'll fuck it in the future," Cassidy said, not a question.

"Damn straight," Zenya said and flexed her buttcheeks at me one at a time to tease me back.

They went back to making out, and Zenya was getting Cassidy closer to another orgasm. I could tell because my fiancee's pussy was starting to squelch softly, warning me there might be a bit of squirt on the way.

Zenya stopped, though, pulling her fingers from Cassidy and looking back at me. "Fuck her," she said.

"I actually have a better idea," I said. I sat up on my knees and moved them around a bit. They didn't really change the general position they were in, but I got Cassidy's legs back and in front of Zenya's instead of under. This tilted her pelvis up, and when I pushed down on Zenya's lower back and she arched a little bit it pushed the curvier woman's pussy down right onto Cassidy's.

"Mm," Zenya groaned at the feeling. "I mean, I've tried tribbing before and it didn't do much for me, but this is kinda hot."

"Oh, you're not tribbing," I said as I pressed my cock to their pussies.Between their lips, using the soft groove of their lips to create a 4-labia hole that I thrust into, grazing over both of their clits.

"Fuuuuuck," all three of us moaned in unison, and then once I held still we all chuckled a little.

"This is definitely a new one for me," Zenya panted. "And it's way better than 'kinda hot.'"

"Fucking two girls at once is getting a new meaning," Cassidy giggled.

I just grabbed Zenya's meaty ass cheeks and pulled back, and then thrust between the two of them again.

We found a rhythm quickly. Both of them were moaning as they started to make out again, and while it was good for me I was pretty sure it was better for them. I was getting all sorts of pleasure and pressure on my cock, but it just wasn't the same as beinginside one of them. The psychological boost that fucking them like this gave me was a major turn on though, and I could feel myself slowly starting to tick closer to my own orgasm.

"She's close," Zenya called to me. "Fuck into her. Fuck your fiancee."

I pulled all the way out and dipped lower, finding Cassidy's cunt and thrusting home with a long groan. Cass came on the third thrust, her body seizing for a moment and then relaxing heavily as a wash of her girlcum bubbled out of her around the pressure of my cock. She jerked and humped her hips up, rubbing against Zenya, and I grunted at the pressure of her pussy gripping onto me.

"Now- Now her," Cass croaked.

I pulled out of my fiancee and tilted up, thrusting into Zenya until her ass was pressed to my hips.

"Oh, motherfucker," she groaned deeply.

"What will get you there?" Cassidy asked. "What do you need?"

Zenya looked back at me, mouth hanging open a little. "Fuck me hard, Tiger, and put a thumb in my butt." I did so, starting a steady rhythm and wetting my thumb quickly with my own spit before starting to dig it between her cheeks and against her asshole. My other hand held her hip tightly. "Fuck, yes like that- Fuck, God... Robbie, fuck! A little deeper- yes, like that." She squeezed her eyes shut tightly and I could feel both of her holes clench for a moment, but it wasn't enough. I wasn't going to let her get away with another smaller orgasm just because someone wasn't watching us.

I reached forward and grabbed a thick bundle of her hair, pulling her head back and increasing my fucking a bit more.

"Ooooh, fuck, Tiger," Zenya grunted. "Just like that. Fuck, just like that! Cass, Cassidy, baby, choke me a little? Just a little?"

Cassidy raised her hands from over her head and wrapped them around Zenya's throat.

"Yess, like that," Zenya hissed. "Fucking hell, you two- Gaaawd, fuck. I'm close, I'm so close..."

Cassidy ducked her lips low and, she would tell me later, bit one of Zenya's tits fairly hard.

Zenya came with a howl that the girls might have heard from the desert. Both her pussy on my cock and her ass on my thumb clamped down hard enough that I couldn't really move either of them, and her orgasm swept through her.

I couldn't hold it anymore and, just as her pussy unclenched, I shoved the last little bit of the way in and unleashed my own orgasm. Whether she'd just been in a lull in hers, or the feeling of me coming deep inside of her pushed her over, neither of us could really know.

By the time she came down she was sobbing she'd come so long and hard. I pulled out of her as gently as I could, letting go of her hair and my thumb leaving her ass. Cassidy helped me roll her onto her side as her sobs quickly abated into hard panting, and I spooned up behind Zenya and held her as Cassidy cuddled her from the front.

"Fuck, you motherfuckers," Zenya panted and laugh-sobbed a little. "God, what did you do to me?"

"We made you come," Cassidy said with a little grin. "A big one."

"Big one, my ass," Zenya giggled. "That was huge. Massive. Gigantic."

"So... wanna go again?" Cassidy asked.

Zenya started laughing harder.

Chapter 316

"Wait, what time is it?" Zenya asked softly.

I was inside her again - it hadn't taken much for me to stay hard, likely helped along by the 'satisfy everyone in bed' upgrade that Cassidy had gotten me from the App, but I had a feeling it wouldn't have taken me much longer in bed with these two anyways. I was still spooning Zee from behind, holding her comfortably as I just slowly thrust the top third of my cock into her messy pussy. Cassidy was still snuggling her from the front and they'd been trading little kisses.

Cass rolled over now, wincing as a bright strip of sun leaking around the curtain hit her face, and found her phone. "Shit," she said. "They'll be back soon."

"Mmmm," Zenya groaned, reaching back and putting a hand on my hip. "I need to go start breakfast. It doesn't need to be done by the time they're back, but Becca asked me to get it started."

"We still need to talk," I reminded her, pulling out but still holding her.

"I know, and we will," Zenya said. She rolled over to face me, giving me an earnest kiss, and then falling onto her back and taking both mine and Cassidy's hands in hers. "This helped. Seriously. I'll start breakfast and organise my thoughts, and you two can stay in here and talk too."

"We don't need to talk about you," Cassidy said. "The door is wide open, the runway has people signalling you in, and the table's already set."

Zenya sighed and shook her head with a smile. "You should still talk, and not just about me," she said. She let go of our hands and scooted down to the end of the bed, standing up and immediately pressing her thighs together. "Fuck," she laughed. "I didn't realise quite how much man-juice you dispensed in there, Robbie."

"Ugh," I groaned. "Please donot call it 'man-juice' again."

"Fine," Zenya snorted. "I didn't realise how much baby batter you stuffed me with."

"Not better!" I laughed.

"Love gunk?"

"Ew, even I don't like that one," Cassidy giggled. "Go wipe his Tiger Cream off in the washroom."

"Now that just sounds wrong," Zenya snorted as she went into the washroom. "Like I'm fucking a furry or something."

"She's not wrong," I said, turning to Cass.

"Well, letme suck that delicious cocktail off of you, Tiger," she said with a smirk, getting up on her knees and bringing her mouth down to my cock, slurping and licking the mixed bodily fluids there.

Zenya came back out of the washroom freshly wiped down but still naked, eyeing Cassidy. "Damn," she said. "I was planning on using that to flavour my morning coffee."

"Hah!" Cassidy laughed, falling back on her butt as my cock slipped from her lips. "Gross, but kinky."

"I wasn't actually thinking that," Zenya said to me. "But I'm sorry if I've put an idea in her head."

"Just a little cream for my coffee," Cassidy said in a terrible Oliver Twist accent.

Zenya and I both groaned at the joke and she picked the jersey back up off the floor where it had fallen. "Mind if I keep wearing this?" she asked.

"As long as there's nothing under it so that Robbie can grab that plump, juicy butt," Cassidy said.

"Deal," Zenya grinned, then slipped it on. It fell down to her thighs so it wasn't particularly revealing.

"He could also just bend you over and fuck you in front of everyone at breakfast," Cassidy smirked.

"Don't tempt me," Zenya smirked right back, wagging a finger. "Now, seriously, you two talk. I have food prep to do." She left us, closing the door behind her with a wink.

"So... that was some great sex," Cassidy grinned at me, laying back down so that we were almost nose to nose on our sides.

"It was," I said, taking her hands in mine as we looked into each other's eyes. "I'm a little worried at how much JC heard, though. He came over here a couple of minutes before I did."

Cassidy pursed her lips and then shrugged. "We heard him come in, and it sounded like he went right to bed. He's probably still asleep."

"Hopefully," I said, kicking myself for not thinking of him sooner.

"Stop," Cassidy said, squeezing my hands. "It doesn't matter. Small details."

"You're right," I sighed, relaxing a bit more after a breath. "So how did last night really go?"

"Good," she said. "Becca's plan is smart, and I'm behind it 99 per cent."

"Not 100 per cent?" I asked.

"99 point 9," Cassidy said. "I'm just a little, tiny, itty bitty worried that pulling the final trigger on things might scare someone. It's asking a lot for relationships that are really strong but less than a week old."

"Want to fill me in?"

Cassidy shook her head. "The girls want to be there when we all tell you the idea," she said. "Which is fair, as it's a group thing. Just know that I'm fully supportive of it as long as you like it, and I trust you and Becca to be able to pull it off."

I exhaled and nodded.

"How was your night with Ami? Did you have sex?"

"It was great, and no, no sex," I said. "I went down on her for a long time though, and she's so cute when she's had a good come. The music was a surprise, though."

"Did you guess which song was mine?" Cassidy asked.

"I'm assuming the Paramore song," I said. "Based on the lyrics. But there were a couple more that could have been you, too."

"That was the one," Cass smiled. "I'm still so, so into you."

"I'm still into you," I whispered back, pressing my forehead forward to hers softly.

"I may have helped with the brainstorming for the others," she said. "We wanted to keep the songs mostly upbeat instead of ballads or anything."

"You definitely knocked it out of the park," I said, then licked my lips. "But- OK, radical honesty time."

"OK," she agreed immediately, her brow furrowing a little.

"How are you really, Cassidy? Where are you at with things? Your words said you were sure last night, but I still worry."

Cassidy kissed me, long and slow and simmering, before pulling away. "I'll tell you what I told the girls last night," she said. "Because they guessed pretty much immediately what you pulling me into the bathroom was about. The future is scary, but you deserve this, and they deserve this, and I'm so happy that I can do this for you, Robbie. And I trust you that we, you and me, and we, all of us, can do this crazy thing right."

"OK," I said.

"OK," Cassidy smiled sweetly. "Then, just so you know, I'm still voting we call this our 'orgy-lationship.'"