AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 311-320

Story Info
Robbie's fiancee tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
12.3k words
4.91
9.1k
16

Part 33 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,056 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect a final morning, MFF, big decisions, and big conversation topics.

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 311

Waking up to a knock on the door to the cabin was starting to feel like a daily alarm clock. I groaned softly, and squeezed the woman next to me, slowly remembering that it was Ami who was snuggled up in my arms.

It was strange, not having someone else on my other side. Not having Cassidy there, or Wanda. Or Cattie now. But Ami, as she stretched and started to wake up as well, felt amazing.

"Who is it?" I groaned softly.

The door opened and Becca stuck her head in. "It's me," she said.

"Do I need to pay extra for the daily wake-up call?" I asked.

She smirked and shook her head. There wasn't any light coming in through the curtains at the window so I knew it had to be pre-dawn. "Nope," she said quietly. "But a bunch of us are doing final shoots this morning since we've missed several due tosomeone making us fall in love with him and taking us on dates."

I exhaled and Ami giggled softly as she sat up, covering her bare torso with the sheet. "I'm in that group," she said, putting a hand on my chest and rubbing softly.

"Alright, getting up," I groaned.

Becca backed out of the room and I swung my legs to the edge of the bed as Ami got up gracefully and started digging in one of her pieces of luggage. I reached out and looped an arm around her waist, pulling her back to me until she sat on my lap and I kissed her as we both moaned a little.

"Last night was amazing," I told her. "I wish we could sleep like that every night."

"I loved it," she said back, hugging me tightly with her bare tits to my chest. "I love you."

"I love you too, cutie," I said. "Do you need help with your shoot?"

She shook her head. "I just got a night alone with you, and I can manage my own photos this morning. It's a simple one anyways. Other girls should get time with you."

I sighed, and she kissed me again.

"Don't feel bad," she said. "Don't feel guilty. We all know what we're getting into."

"Thank you," I said instead of trying to downplay it. She was right, and I needed to stop letting the fact that there was only one of me feel like a weight on my shoulders.

Ami got up and we both winced as she turned on the light, the glare of it painful in the dark. Neither of us had really gottenthat much sleep, and I wondered how much the other ladies had as well. Not to mention how the Meeting had gone. I ended up hugging and kissing Ami one more time as we were both half-dressed, me standing behind her in the middle of the room as we swayed. Noises from outside the cabin were getting louder as the other ladies were up and moving, and soon enough we split apart to finish getting clothes on and make our appearances.

Emerging from the cabin felt a little like arriving at a party where everyone was my best friend that I hadn't seen for a while. The first person, right outside the door, was Leia who immediately burst into a big smile. I ended up pulling her into my arms as she wrapped hers around the back of my neck and we kissed good morning. It lasted long enough that I ended up leaning back against the wall of the hallway as she pressed herself against me, my hands holding her hips as we made out a little.

"How did it go last night?" I asked her when we finally separated.

"Good," she said with a teasing little smile.

"Anything I should know?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, still teasing with her grin reaching up into her eyes.

"You aren't going to tell me anything, are you?"

She shook her head, her pastel rainbow hair waving softly, and I scoffed lightly and kissed her again. "Good morning, sunshine," I said.

"Good morning, Tiger," she laughed happily.

Terra's door was open and I knocked as I stepped into it. "Good morning, honey," I said.

"Tiger!" Terra grinned, turning to see me. She had on a pair of shorts and that was it, and she hopped onto the bed and then into my arms and I laughed as I spun us once and then bent at the waist to lower her back to the bed as we kissed. "Good morning, dude," she said with a grin once our lips parted.

"Good morning, little elf," I said with a wink, then kissed her again. "Is everyone sworn to not tell me about last night yet, or was that just Leia teasing me?"

"We want to tell you all at once," Terra said. "Is that OK?"

"Of course it is," I said. "Though I'm very, very curious."

"You could always fuck it out of me," she smirked naughtily, slowly using her legs around my waist to thrust her crotch up at me. There was a small part of me that absolutely wanted to do that - just rip off her shorts and take her. She'd already told me she was mine, and was breaking up with JC after their day of travelling home. Holding to their agreement at this point felt almost silly, and God did I want to be in her again.

But that wasn't me.

I bent lower, getting my lips on one of her puffy little nipples and giving it a teasing suck before raising up again and rubbing the tip of her nose with mine. "I'll be dreaming of you," I said.

"Damn straight you will," she grinned and then kissed my chin before letting me go, but not before groping my cock through my shorts and humming happily to find it half-chubbed.

I left Terra so she could get ready, finally making it to my own cabin after I got a quick good morning kiss from Wanda as she came out and headed across the hall. She opened the cabin that she shared with Heels, and Heels gave a yelp as she stood naked, comparing two different pieces of clothing on the bed.

"Oh, shush," Wanda scoffed. "He's already seen you naked and more."

"Fair," Heels laughed, dropping her hands from her breasts and revealing everything to me. Despite how I'd felt like the sex wasn't particularly special the night before, I would never say that she wasn't an attractive woman and getting to see her naked, along with Wanda wearing one of my t-shirts, did nothing to stop my cock from remaining chubbed up. "Wanna come in and have some fun that isn't on a timer, Robbie?"

"Tempting, Baheela," I said. "But I'm figuring out what's going on this morning."

She winked and then closed the door.

Chapter 312

Shaking my head at Heels' playful invitation, I entered my proper cabin to find Cassidy standing behind Cattie, braiding her hair as Cattie applied makeup in the mirror. "Good morning, fiancee and girlfriend," I said with a grin. Cassidy was only wearing a shirt, her bare ass pointed right at me, and Cattie was only wearing one of my pairs of shorts with her tits out.

"Good morning, Tiger," Cassidy said. "I'd turn and kiss you but I've got my hands full."

"Then I'll come to you," I said, stepping behind her and leaning over her shoulder to give her a kiss, then leaning farther to kiss Cattie's shoulder since I'd come in mid-lipstick application.

"Good morning, Robbie," Cattie said after rolling her lips a little. She'd applied a bright red lipstick. "How was your night with Ami?"

"Really great," I said. "But I missed waking up with you two."

Both women, and a third I hadn't noticed in the bathroom, all 'Awed!'

Zenya came out of the washroom wearing, of all things, Cassidy's Jason Voorhees hockey jersey. "Morning, hunk," she said with a bright smile.

"Good morning, freckles," I said. Zenya dropped her jaw in surprise at the nickname and I laughed as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a kiss as I palmed each of her juicy buttcheeks over the sweater.

"Oooh, now you have a nickname," Cattie teased.

"I don't have that many freckles," Zenya said as our kiss ended.

"You have enough, and they're cute, and you cover them up with your daily makeup so I feel like it's special I get to see them," I said. She gave me a puppy-dog look and I kissed the tip of her nose. "I'll never use it again if you don't want me to."

"No, I like it," she frowned in a silly happy-sad moment and hugged me.

I hugged her back, laughing a little at her reaction, and turned to Cassidy and Cattie as they were grinning and watching us. "What's the plan for the morning?" I asked.

"Becca went to get the boat moving," Cass said. "So that one of you guys can get to the other one and we can bring them both close to the beach. Cattie is doing a Snow White photoshoot."

"The occasional Disney Princess set spikes my social media views through the roof," Cattie shrugged.

"So who needs-"

"Nope," Cassidy said, waggling a finger at me. "You're not helping anyone, all of the girls have their shit covered and no one is in need of your extra hands."

"So what am I doing, then?" I asked.

"You're going to help Becca get the boats ready, and then you're coming back here," Cassidy said. "Because Zenya wants to talk to us."

"You do?" I asked, looking at the redhead I still had my arm around.

"I do," she said with a smile. Then she went on her tiptoes and gave me another kiss before slipping from my arms. "But first, I need to steam this dress for Cattie because it's wrinkled as hell. You couldn't at least take it out last night?"

"We were a little busy and packed in, and when I was moving all my stuff in here we weren't really thinking about wrinkles at the time," Cattie said.

I chuckled as I backed out of the room, the playful bickering and teasing putting a grin on my face. Shutting the door behind me I went down towards the kitchen and ran into Leia again, who was still in the long nightshirt she'd been wearing the night before as she was waiting in the living room. "What are you up to this morning?" I asked as I reached out to her and hooked my fingers in hers for a moment as we stopped.

"I ran out of armour sets to shoot, so I'm helping Becca with her stuff. She spent more time than she expected tutoring Ginnie and Sherry, and more time dating and having sex with you and Cass, so she didn't get that many done. We're going to try and do two in one morning."

"Thanks for helping her," I said with a smile, lifting her fingers so I could kiss them.

She just smiled at me and blew me an air kiss.

I headed up top, the dark of the lake and surrounding desert just starting to turn blue as the sun crept up towards the horizon. Becca was already in the Pilot's Cabin and I crossed the deck managing not to run into any of the randomly scattered deck chairs or the hot tub. I stepped into the cabin behind her and wrapped my arms around Becca as I dropped my lips to her shoulder. Like Leia, she was wearing the same sleep shirt she'd been in the night before, and she leaned back into me and groaned softly as I let my warmth heat her up a bit from the morning chill.

"Good morning, sugar," I said quietly as I held her.

"Good morning, Tiger," she said. "Did you break any of the girls and get them to tell you?"

I shook my head and chuckled softly. "Terra dared me to fuck it out of her, but I resisted."

Becca hummed softly and rolled her eyes. "You do good things for her," she said.

"You do good things for me," I replied,

"I heard you fucked Cattie, standing like this the other morning."

"Jeez, was that yesterday?" I wondered. The days of the trip blended together.

Becca laughed and turned in my arms, going on her toes to kiss me gently before just hugging me and pressing her cheek to my chest. "I feel like I've missed out on so much," she said. "Like I should have had you years ago, but we only just met."

"I know," I said, slowly rubbing her back. "I know."

We held each other for a long minute, just breathing together, until we both knew we needed to get moving. Becca raised the anchor and turned over the engine, piloting us over towards the Singles Boat. She softly docked us end-to-end and handed the controls off to me, and then she and Leia hopped over. Becca went right up to the other Pilot's Cabin as I pulled the Couples' Boat away, and we both manoeuvred our respective boats back towards the beach until we were snuggled in as close as we were likely to get.

Not wanting to risk a mistaken run-in with Heather and Sherry, or one with JC really, I stayed up on the top deck until I could hear ladies starting to be ready to head to shore. Then I went down to the back deck and stripped off my shirt, hopping into the dark water that was about waist deep and started carrying. The girls - Terra, Ami, and Wanda, all giggled and kissed me as I carried them, and even Heels got involved as she teased me a bit by sucking on my earlobe unexpectedly and then laughing as I pulled away on instinct. I got her back by giving her ass a swat after I set her down.

I was surprised when Heather and Sherry showed up, Sherry looking dead tired. Heather carried her across though, and they set off up the beach before there was any risk of interaction. That left me to also carry Becca and Leia and their equipment, which was fine with me. I got a few more kisses for my trouble. Finally, just as the girls all headed out, JC came stumbling out of the back blinking and tired.

"Is everyone already gone?" he asked me.

"They just left," I said. "You can probably go nap, I think they had everything covered."

He flipped me a thumbs-up and blew out a long breath.

"Have fun with Ginnie?" I asked.

He nodded, eyebrows raised and looking kind of drunk still, and then headed over into the Couples Boat and towards his bed.

Chapter 313

With the girls gone and JC headed to his room, I was tempted to check in on Ginnie. Not because I thought she would be in any sort of bad way, but just because I really wanted to know if JC had broken his agreement with Terra again.

I would feel a lot less guilty if he repeated the mistake.

Still, knowing Ginnie, I would either end up seeing something that I didn't need to see or she would try and start something with me that I didn't need or particularly want. So instead of heading into the Singles Boat I climbed up out of the water and dried myself off with one of the towels on the porch thoroughly, then headed inside.

The boat was quiet except for the dull sound of Cassidy and Zenya talking in our cabin with the door open. They both smiled from where they were sitting on the bed when I arrived, and Cassidy patted the bed next to her.

"Everyone get off OK?" Zenya asked.

"They did," I said. "Even Heather and Sherry, though I didn't talk with them or anything. They headed up the beach."

Zenya made a face. "Sherry is- blegh," she said. "Living with her most of the week wasn't super fun once you guys and Cattie started to happen, but even before that she just came across as so... young? Like, she's over twenty, but she would whine like a teenager."

Cassidy sighed and shook her head. "I think Cattie did a lot of shielding and protecting for her, and she's just got a bit of a brat attitude. I can tell Cattie is worried about her, but after what she did it's kind of like - enough is enough."

"OK, we can lay off the Sherry gossip," I said. "I don't think there's anything we could do about that situation. She's making her bed and she'll need to face the consequences or make her own decisions."

"That's fair," Cassidy said, looping her arm around mine a little as she leaned her cheek on my arm for a moment. Then she looked to Zenya. "Robbie isn't the biggest fan of gossip."

"Then he'll be a good influence for all of us," Zenya chuckled. "There's a fine line between updating and gossiping."

"I'll try and leave some wiggle room," I chuckled. "So what did you want to talk to us about, Zee? I'm an open book for you."

Zenya took a breath and let it out, looking across the bed at me and Cassidy. I could tell that she knew what she wanted to ask, but was hesitating, and then made a decision. "Last night was... a lot. Hell, yesterday was a lot. And the sex was really great, especially in the afternoon. I'd never done exhibitionist sort of stuff before and it really put a buzz in me."

"I had a lot of fun, too," I said. "And I was thrilled that we got at least a couple of moments together during the game."

"You two were super hot together, too," Cassidy said with a grin.

"OK," Zenya said. "Good. Then, I know you guys have your agreement, right? Cassidy doesn't play around unless you're there and give the OK, Robbie. Well... I want to fuck you. Both. I know there's still stuff up in the air between us, but I feel like it would help me make decisions. I need to know what you guys are like together as a couple in bed, and if I... fit into that somehow, if I decide a relationship makes sense."

Cassidy immediately looked at me, her face carefully blank because I knew she didn't want to try and influence me.

I smiled and looked into my fiancee's eyes for a moment, and even as she kept her face still I could tell she was into it. I leaned in and kissed her gently, then looked back at Zenya and crawled over to her right into a kiss, reaching behind me to take Cassidy's hand and draw her forward with me. "We would love to have sex with you," I said as I pulled back from the kiss with Zenya. "Now kiss my fiancee, freckles."

Zenya laughed and rolled her eyes at the nickname, then leaned towards Cassidy and they kissed. For one split second, I felt a twinge somewhere deep in my psyche, a stray thought reminding me of how many women Cass had kissed without me knowing, but there was also a beauty in seeing her kissing someone that I was falling for. When they separated, both women grinning, she immediately looked to me to confirm all was well and I nodded a little.

Cassidy looked back at Zenya. "Tell us what kind of sex you want," she said. "If this is the thing that might convince you, then we'll definitely want to make it everything that would make it good for you."

Zenya flushed a little, pulling a strand of her bright red hair behind her ear. "Well, like I said, exhibitionism is new for me. I feel like I'm mostly a vanilla girl otherwise? Like, I like a bit of this or that but nothing that I can really put words to."

"You like girls though, right?" Cassidy asked. "Like, we could eat each other and you're good with that?"

"Oh, absolutely," Zenya said with a grin. "I guess I should say I'm vanilla for a raging bisexual."

That got a couple of chuckles from Cassidy and I, and I leaned in and kissed Zenya again with a passionate taste of tongue. "Anything you want to try?"

"I think... I want to watch you two fuck," Zenya said. "Just for a bit, to see you together, if that makes sense."

"An exhibitionist and a voyeur?" Cassidy smiled teasingly. "You're more kinky than you think, Zenya."

The redhead flushed a bit more and shook her head. I stopped her from denying it by taking her hands and pulling her towards me into another kiss, slowly falling back so that she was on top of me and straddling my waist. When the kiss finished I took the jersey she was wearing in my hands at the bottom and quickly pulled it up, and she let me pull it right off of her. She'd been naked underneath, not even a thong, and I gently groped one of her thick, dangling tits with one hand as I caressed her cheek with the other, looking into her eyes.

"Cassidy, baby," I said. "You have my permission to do whatever you want with Zenya right now."

"Thank you, Tiger," Cassidy said, leaning in and kissing Zenya on her bare shoulder as I pulled her down into another passionate kiss.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,056 Followers