AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 041-050

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Hey, how did the shoot come out, Leia?" I asked.

Leia and Ginnie were sitting on the edge of their bed picking at a plate of fruit between them. Leia, her pastel hair pulled up into a couple of fun buns, smiled sweetly at me. "I only went through a few of them, but they turned out pretty good. Can't really know until I get them onto a computer to do some editing, but I think they'll be a hit."

"That's just because you're a perfectionist," Ginnie said, elbowing Leia lightly and then turning to me. "Leia hasalways been like that, hedging against herself. She had the best GPA in our entire high school and she always thought someone else would end up being Valedictorian instead of her."

"Oh, you two have known each other that long?" I asked.

"Mhmm," Leia said, and shifted over on the bed and patted the edge to invite me to take a seat. "Actually since middle school."

"And this bitch never let me cheat off of her tests," Ginnie grinned. "So she got accepted into - what was it, three different Ivy League schools? And I went to trade school and became a plumber before I started doing OnlyFans on the side."

"Don't tell me you started off by showing off your plumber's crack," I chuckled.

"Actually, I have a great plumber's crack, thank you very much," Ginnie laughed. She hopped off the bed and squatted down with her butt towards Leia and I and tugged her shorts down her bum to show the top of her crack. "See?"

Leia reached down and caught Ginnie's low-riding thong with two fingers and yanked it up in a wedgie. "Gotcha!"

Ginnie yelped, standing up and scowling at Leia as she stuck a hand down her shorts to fish the wedgie out. "You know I'm gonna get you back for that."

"You can try all you want," Leia chuckled.

"OK, well I don't want to get caught in a wedgie war," I said, holding my hands up. "Leia, did you really get accepted to three Ivy Leagues?"

"Oh, yeah," she said. "Columbia, Dartmouth and Princeton, but I didn't get a scholarship to any of them so I ended up going to State for a year where I got a decent-sized one. Then I started doing cosplay during my first year, dropped down to part-time my second year and I just keep up on a couple courses at a time to chip away at my Anthropology degree. Though at this point I might as well switch over to Communications or Business with all the classes I've taken to help with doing better with my online presence."

"That's super impressive, Leia," I said. "And really smart to keep the degree simmering on the back burner. You never know when a new opportunity might come up."

"Exactly," Leia said, putting a hand on my knee and leaning in to emphasize her point, then turned to Ginnie. "That's what I keep saying to Miss Show-It-All here."

"Hey, what can I say? Guys throw more money at me the more I show off," Ginnie shrugged. "I figure I might as well make the bag while I can."

Leia turned back to me. "Ginnie could be a big niche Youtuber if she just focused on being a cute plumber with a sassy personality. Have you seen any of her stuff?"

"No, sorry," I said. "I've usually got my hands and eyes full of Cassidy, so I'm not up on OnlyFans performers and stuff."

"Show him one of your Tiktoks," Leia told Ginnie.

"Fine, fine," Ginnie said, pulling out her phone. "Let me see, what's a good one... Oh, here, this is one of the ones that went kind of viral. I teach what the point of a trap is under a sink while fucking myself with a big black dildo."

Chapter 48

The video was, in fact, exactly what Ginnie had described. It started out simply enough, her sitting in front of some sort of green screen over which she'd projected some sort of a major water processing plant or something - it had lots of pipes of different sizes, which I guess spoke to her Plumber gimmick. She was topless, which wasn't as shocking since she'd spent a lot of the previous day walking around with her boobs out; she had nice handfuls that fit her small frame, with peachy little nipples.

Ginnie introduced the video with a faux-excitement, holding up an example of a trap that you would usually find underneath any household sink, then held up the dildo she would be fucking herself with. It was big, black and shiny. Almost ludicrously so. It had to be something like 14 inches long and floppy, and she waggled it around dramatically.

Then the scene cut to Ginnie completely naked in a few different positions as she explained the differences between a P-Trap, a Q-Trap and an S-Trap, and what they were for. It turned out, it was actually a pretty educational video. I'd always thought the idea of a trap was to catch something that went down the drain but I was completely wrong. Ginnie explained in brief detail, while moaning and stuffing herself with the big dildo, that the traps were designed to stop noxious fumes from sewage systems from coming up the pipes and making people sick or worse. The water in the traps created a seal that allowed waste to get flushed down, but not gasses to rise up.

And while she fucked herself with the dildo, little cartoon versions of the traps danced across her abdomen with arrows illustrating what she was talking about.

The whole video was only about a minute long.

"Hot, right?" Leia grinned at me. Her hand had been resting on my thigh through the whole thing as we watched it and there was no way she hadn't felt the shift in my pants as I started to harden.

"It was," I agreed. "And actually really educational. I don't think I'll ever forget what traps are for. But I also can't believe that fucking dildo!"

Ginnie laughed, clicking her phone into standby and tossing it back on the bed. "Well, yeah it's big, but I don't use the whole thing. It's mostly for effect."

"Oh, shut up," Leia said. "You and I both know you're a size queen."

"Am not!" Ginnie said, then smirked. "OK, maybe a bit. I just want to feel like a guy is rearranging my guts with his cock. Is that such a bad thing?"

I snorted, trying not to picture what that would actually look like.

"She's not joking," Leia said, turning back to me. "She dated this basketball player in high school, Pablo Veracruz, who everyone called the Anaconda because he had a legitimate twelve-inch cock. Every girl in school was scared of fucking him so Ginnie ended up taking his virginity in senior year."

"OK, Pablo wasn't twelve inches," Ginnie said. "He was more like ten, which is still a lot of cock, but not a footlong sub. And don't get me wrong, he could hit every part of me, but he wasn't exactly as skilled as I would have hoped - he was always scared he was going to hurt me. Every time felt good, but I think I only came once with him." Ginnie then got a smirky look on her face. "Of course, from what I hear,someone on this trip got off just getting a quick grab of a cock."

"Oh, God," Leia sighed.

"Is it true that you made Leia come with just a foot massage?" Ginnie asked me. "I mean, legitimately? Because I know Leia is particularly hard to get off. We've fooled around a couple times over the years and she can be a real bitch to push over the edge."

"Ginnie!" Leia squealed, shoving her friend as she blushed furiously.

"What? It's not like Robbie cares," Ginnie said. "Plus, don't think I missed the fact that you've had your hand in his lap this whole time."

"It's not in his lap," Leia said, pulling her hand away from my thigh despite her protest.

"It's not a big-" I stopped, pausing to collect my thoughts. "No, Leia didn't have her hand in my lap, just on my leg. No, it's not a big deal to me if you two have fooled around - I think it's kinda hot, but I don't think it's weird and I'm not going to make it a thing. And it wasn'tjust a foot massage; Cassidy also helped get her over the edge with a bunch of dirty talk."

"What? Dirty talk?" Ginnie said. "Bitch, you always told me you didn't like dirty talk."

"I don't likeyour dirty talk," Leia said. "You either put on this baby voice and talk like the person you're fucking is a cute pet, or you kinda just monologue to yourself. It's kinky, but it doesn't do it for me."

"Fine," Ginnie said. "I guess I'm just going to need to get dirty talk lessons. Do you think Cassidy is open to giving lessons? I'll let you and her go at my best friend again as payment."

"Hey! I'm not just some piece of meat to get traded around," Leia laughed.

"Are you trying to tell me youdon't want another orgasmic massage, bitch?" Ginnie shot back.

"Alright you two," I said, laughing along with them. "Leia, no embarrassment and not making it weird, I'd be happy to give you another massage. Just come let Cassidy and I know, and if you want Ginnie there I'm fine with it if you are. That goes for you too, Ginnie. I'm apparently the designated masseuse for this trip - some of the girls are even putting together plans for a series of shoots they'll all release at the same time."

"That's hot," Ginnie said. "I'm definitely in on that."

"Me too," Leia nodded. "We'll talk to Cassidy about getting in on it."

"Talk to Cassidy about getting in on what?" Cassidy said, coming down the hallway and hearing her name. She'd finished her breakfast and I could tell she was looking for me.

"They'd like in on the 'Make Robbie an internet meme' massage shoots," I said.

"Oh, for sure!" Cassidy laughed. "Becca, Wanda, Cattie and Terra are also in line, so let's make sure we pick a day, alright?"

The girls immediately started comparing their plans - it turned out some of the others had gotten together and decided the shoots would feature all of the women I was massaging wearing white bikinis. Ginnie didn't have one but knew she could borrow one from Sherry since they had similar builds. Leia also didn't have one, but she was going to need to try and borrow a bottom from one girl and a top from another due to her wide hips and small top.

Soon the plans were in motion, and I was getting pulled out of the room by Cassidy to leave Leia to berate Ginnie about sharing their sexual history.

Chapter 49

Cassidy held my hand and smiled at me as we went back up to the top deck and looked out at the bright morning on Lake Powell. A breeze had kicked up and she hugged me tightly as we stood in the nice cool air.

"Thank you for last night," Cassidy said.

We were alone, having moved over to the deck of our Couples Boat. Ami, Sherry and Heels were currently laying out towels to start sunbathing on the other boat but were far enough away that they would be able to hear us.

I kissed the top of Cassidy's head as I held her. "You don't need to thank me."

She squeezed me hard. "No, I do. I don't deserve you. I was selfish and an asshole and you should be the one getting comforted. I'm the fuck up. I'm the one who should-"

"Stop," I said. "Just stop. I'm going along with your plan, Cass, but don't you fucking dare take away from your own hurts. We are both fucked up right now. We're both going to need each other to get through this. Don't you fucking forget that I've seen you torture yourself for years trying to handle this on your own. Iknow how much you're hurting too."

Cassidy kept squeezing me, pushing her face into my chest as she sobbed quietly for a long moment. I just rested my chin on top of her head, holding her close. Once she'd gotten control of herself again she started softly scratching my back through my shirt the way I liked. "I'm still sorry," she said.

"I know," I told her. We stood like that for another few minutes, staring out at the calm waters.

"Cass, now that we went further... how do you feel about last night? Is this still what you want?" I'd wanted to ask her this earlier, but Cattie had come to our room and interrupted our catch-up discussion.

"It is. God, Robbie, seeing you with Wanda... I wanted you to go further. You were so fucking hot, and watching you just do what you wanted with her while I sucked your dick..." She shuddered in my arms.

"OK," I said. "OK. Becca wants us to talk to her together before anything else happens between her and I, so we need to find time for that."

"I know just when to do it," Cassidy said. "We'll plan a time to shoot her massage shoot with you, and we can talk and you two can have some fun while we do it." I couldn't help getting a little hard at the thought of it, and Cassidy grinned up at me and pressed her hand to my cock through my pants.

"Alright, I do have another question for you before we start fondling each other out here," I said to her. "It's another App question."

"OK, sorry," she said, pulling her hand from my crotch. "What's your question?"

"So far I know you've given me the Touching upgrade and the Kissing upgrade. Did you do anything to my, uh... my semen?"

Cassidy smirked. "You mean your cum?"

"Yes, my cum," I said.

"That's another one of the upgrades, yeah," Cassidy smiled and bit her bottom lip.

I shut my eyes and shook my head. "Cass, just tell me what it is."

"Well, it was actually two separate upgrades," she said. "The first one was 'Tastes Like Pineapple' and it made your cum taste almost fruity. Not that you tasted bad before, you've always eaten healthy and I guess that helps? I wouldn't particularly know because I've only tasted yours."

"And the second one?" I asked.

"The second one made your cum have a sort of endorphin-producing, aphrodisiac effect. It's called 'Betcha Can't Eat Just One,' and the description said your cum would be like really good chocolate or potato chips."

I groaned. "Cass, really?"

"Yeah, I know. The second one is a bit much, but I was on a spending spree and I figured if you're already feeding a load to a girl once, what's the harm in her wanting a second round?" she asked.

She wasn't wrong, but also it wasso wrong.

"How many more are there that I don't know about?" I asked.

"Um... two," she said. "No, three. But the third one is way more niche specific so I doubt it comes up this week."

"OK," I sighed.

"Robbie, do you think maybe we could-"

"Hey, Robbie!" Becca called over from the other boat. Cass and I both turned and saw she was undoing the ropes that held the boats together. "We should get a move on, I'd like to move the boats and try and find a good place to stop for the day before lunch. You mind helping out?"

"Sure," I said and hugged Cassidy to me in a side hug and kissed her hair. "Could you go get me a pair of proper swim trunks? I'll change in the Pilot's Cabin."

"Sure," she smiled and nodded, then pinched my butt and gave me a wink. "Not that I think any of the ladies would mind you changing out in the open."

I snorted and Cass scampered off, surreptitiously wiping her eyes before anyone else saw her teary. Becca and I worked quickly, and several people had to jump ship quickly before we separated the boats. Heels decided to spend the ride over sunning herself in the Singles Boat, and Heather and Cattie rushed over back to ours along with Cattie's younger sister Sherry.

Since the Singles Boat had us pinned in against the rock shelf, Becca had to get her boat going first and in the meantime Ami decided to tease me by taking off her top and calling my name. She jiggled her 'big anime titties' at me as she laughed, and Heels laying out beside her snorted loudly at Ami's antics. Then Ami smacked Heel's brown butt and I lost the words of her shriek and their bickering as Becca gunned the engine and started to pull them away.

Chapter 50

I was just getting our own houseboat engine thrumming and raising the anchor when I heard the telltale slapping of bare feet entering the Pilot's Cabin.

"Hey hon," I said. "Let me guess, you picked the suit that you like my bum in, didn't you."

"I sure hope she did," Wanda said, surprising me. I turned and she stepped closer to me, biting her lower lip as she smiled and held up my swimsuit in one hand. She leaned in and pressed her bikini-clad chest to mine, kissing me softly and sweetly for much longer than anyone watching would have deemed 'just friendly.' "Good morning, handsome," she said once the kiss ended. "I didn't get to say it properly this morning and I figured around the breakfast table might cause a bit of a ruckus. Cass asked me to bring up your suit to you."

"Good morning to you too, gorgeous," I said and accepted the suit from her. "I'm glad you seem to feel as good about things this morning as I do."

"I don't know if 'good' could cover it," she said and hopped up to sit on the side counter of the cabin just like Cassidy had yesterday. The engine thrummed to life as I carefully pulled away from the rock face and brought the houseboat around in a long loop through the little bay we had spent the night and back out towards the main lake, falling in behind Becca.

Wanda and I chatted a little about nothing of consequence as she watched me work the controls, kicking her feet a little as she smiled. I found myself feeling weirdly comfortable with her, sort of like the comfortability I had with my sister except for way different because Wanda had had my cock in her hand and I'd fingered her.

Cassidy had been my first and only, so I'd never hung out with someone who I'd been sexual with other than her. It was weird, and it was lovely, and I had to wonder if it was normally like this or if it was the App.

Once the houseboat was out of the bay and into the wider waters of the winding Lake, I checked out the surroundings and then quickly picked up my swimsuit and shook it out.

"Hold on," Wanda said.

"What's wrong, is someone on deck behind us?" I asked.

"No, just look here," she said. I did, and Wanda had pulled aside the cups of her bikini top. Her nipples were hard and she was rolling one between her fingers as she looked at me. She'd put her heels up on the edge of the counter, her legs spread wide to press her mound forward against her bikini bottoms. She giggled as I let my jaw drop a little, and then closed her legs and pulled her cups back into place over her boobs.

"What was that about?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to make sure you were nice and chubbed up when I got to see your cock again," she shrugged.

That made me snort and laugh, and I did another check around us to make sure we weren't close to other boats before I dropped my pants and underwear.

"Now that's the cute butt I like to see," Cassidy said from behind me, startling me enough that I jumped for a moment and made both women laugh.

"It really is a nice butt," Wanda agreed, stretching out a foot and patting my bare ass.

"Hey baby, having fun?" Cassidy asked, stepping fully into the Pilot's Cabin and hugging herself to me. She was wearing a black bikini top with white straps and a pair of jean shorts that hugged her bum, along with a trucker-style cap backwards on her head with her violet-dyed hair loose. I had a feeling the cap was in response to my liking Cattie's look the day before. She pursed her lips for a kiss as she hugged me, wrapped her fingers around my dick and gave me a few gentle strokes as I kissed her.

"Not fair," I said, grinning wryly and pulling her fingers from my shaft.

"I agree, I was in line first," Wanda chuckled, reaching out with that same foot and stroking it along the top of my now fully hard dick.

"Alright, you pervs," I said. "We're in public." I quickly stepped into my swimsuit and pulled it up, trying my best to organize my tackle so that it wasn't so fucking obvious I was hard. The suit was the tightest one I owned and Cassidy knew it.

"We'll get him naked again later," Cassidy winked to Wanda, who chuckled. I went back to piloting the boat as Cassidy hopped up onto the counter next to Wanda. "Did you end up sanding any of the pictures to Brodi last night?" she asked.

"Not until this morning," Wanda said. "He just sent me back an eggplant emoji and splashing water emoji, which either means he hopes I made you cum, or he jerked off to the photos."