AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 041-050

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... don't know how I feel about that," I said.

"So he's full-on OK with it?" Cassidy asked. "You going as far as you want with Robbie?"

"Well, I mean, that's the deal," Wanda said. "He exercises it way more often than I do, from what I understand. Honestly, it kind of weirds me out sometimes how into it he is, if that makes sense? But he likes it, so... I dunno. What about you? Sharing Robbie was new for you, right?"

"Yeah," Cassidy said. "It's, uhm, complicated. But I really liked it."

"Have you two had a chance to check in with each other yet?" Wanda asked. "I was serious last night, you need to make sure you're on the same page."

"We did," I said. "Twice this morning."

"Good," she nodded. "I'd hate to think I was the one who fucked up a good thing for you two. I really like you guys as a couple. Relationship goals for sure."

I didn't say anything, and Cassidy was silent behind me.

"Or... not?" Wanda asked.

"It's complicated," I said.

"I cheated," Cassidy blurted out. "It was years ago, but I was secretly out of control and he had no idea because I got so fucking good at hiding the girls I was with andhe is perfect and always has been, but I'm not. I'm just fucking trying to be better so I can deserve him."

"Well, fuck," Wanda sighed. "Please tell me this one-sided open relationship isn't some sort of an apology. It's more likely to wreck your relationship than it is to fix it. Especially if you suddenly change your mind about it."

"I won't," Cassidy said. "God, I won't. I've been thinking about this for years, how to apologize to him. Everything I wanted to do for him. Iwant this for him, but I can't make up for what I did with this. There's nothing I can do that can do that."

Wanda hopped down from the counter and came to stand next to me, putting her hand under my shirt on my lower back. "Robbie?"

"It's complicated," I said again. "It's... we're figuring it out. I love Cassidy, and she's made it clear she's mine and only mine."

"But," Wanda prompted me, not unlike last night.

"But," I nodded.

"OK," Wanda nodded, rubbing my back a little before pulling away. "OK. I thinkI need to do a little thinking about getting caught up in this. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret last night at all and it's still in my top three sexual experiences, but I need a hot second to decide if I want to do more. Is that OK?"

"Of course it is," I said.

"Of course," Cassidy said.

"Alright," Wanda said, then she hugged me. Not like before, which was more sexual and about us touching each other. This hug was friendly and supportive, and she squeezed me tightly. Then she went and gave Cassidy a similar hug. "I dunno," she said finally as she stepped to the door. "I can still see you two love each other. Maybe if you can get over this, it really is relationship goals."

=======================

Thanks for reading! Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! And if you're a fan of these short chapter stories, make sure to check out my The OF Girl series.

Cheers!

~Break.

=======================