AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 081-090

Story Info
Robbie's fiance tries to make amends for abusing a MC app.
12.5k words
4.88
27.4k
36

Part 10 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,049 Followers

====================================

All characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the AMA: The Boyfriend series. I would highly suggest starting with Chapter 1 if you have not already. This collection of short chapters was originally published on a daily basis, and are collected here for Literotica. In these chapters you can expect the end of the dare game and an intense, emotionally charged "threesome."

The AMA was originally conceived of by Fantasy; this is just my version of the popular idea. Kudos to him and his original versions!

====================================

Chapter 81

"You can't just pass," Heather said, furrowing her brow. "Just answer yes or no."

"I don't think they need to," Wanda said, sitting up and coming to our defence. "She asked for the dare, just give them the dare. It's the same as lying."

"I agree," Terra said.

"Fuck, fine," Heather scoffed. "But then I'm making the dare up since it's the last one of the game and you're bending the rules anyways."

That sent red flags up immediately, but all the girls were agreeing that sounded fair. I could only assume that they hadn't picked up on Heather's growing competitive, predatory attitude.

"Good," Heather said, pushing through. "Then Robbie, I dare you to let Cassidy spend the night with me and Cattie."

"Excuse me?" I said. "That's way not just a game thing."

The others, including Cattie, all started talking in a jumble. Well, everyone but JC did since he'd fallen asleep next to Terra.

"Ibet you then," Heather yelled, holding up a hand. "I dare you to accept my bet. We'll spin the bottle, and if it lands closer to me then Cassidy comes and spends the night with me and Cattie. If it lands closer to you, then Cattie will spend the night with you two."

Cattie, I think, mirrored my own look of open-mouthed shock, and the rest of the room fell quiet at the suggestion.

"Heather," I said, surprised at how calm my voice was when I felt like a chaotic hurricane was bouncing around in my chest. "I'm not taking that bet on principle for Cassand Cattie. That's so fucking-"

"Wait!" Cassidy said. "Let me talk to him."

I looked at Cassidy in surprise, and she grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet, walking me down into the hallway near the rooms.

"Cass, there is no way-" I started harshly, but she clapped a hand over my mouth and gave me a stern look.

"Robbie, listen to me for a minute," Cass said. She waited until I nodded before continuing, and removed her hand from my mouth. "Thank you for being you, first off. If you'd accepted that bet you wouldn't have been the man I love. But you're going to take it."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Heather is a bitch who is willing tomake that kind of a bet, and we can get Cattie away from her for the night. Nothing needs to happen, she can just sleep in our bed with us if that's all you and her want, but maybe just a little space will help her see what we're seeing, or at least make it easier to talk to her about it."

I took a deep breath.

"Plus," she said. "She said you're just spinning the bottle. That's a game of chance, and the App has us covered. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was how it landed on us this turn anyways."

I rubbed my eyes, trying to focus on the ridiculousness of all of this. "Cass, if there is any chance that we could lose, I need you to tell me because I'm not OK with you spending the night with them."

"I know," she said. "I am one hundred percent certain. I'm yours, I always will be. If I wasn't absolutely sure about this I wouldn't suggest it."

Then I got pushed over the edge, though it wasn't by Cassidy.

"What's the matter, Robbie?" Heather called from back in the living space. "You scared your girlfriend spends one night with a couple of women and forgets all about you?"

Cassidy's eyes widened as she looked at the expression on my face. I'd only seen her give me the look she was giving me once before, and that had been two days ago right before she'd told me about the App and her cheating. She was afraid. Afraid of what she saw in my eyes, the rage that bubbled up all at once, for a split second.

I took Cassidy's hand and led her back to the group, gritting my teeth to stop myself from lashing out at all. "If Cattie agrees to it, we'll agree to it," I said.

Cattie had an expression like a deer in the headlights, and I couldn't tell if it was because of the bet, or what Heather had said, or anything else that might have been happening. And at that hot moment, I didn't care.

Heather turned to Cattie and whispered to her, a long sentence that turned Cattie's expression from in-shock to confusion, and a moment of deeper disturbance as she pulled away from Heather slightly. Then she steeled her face as she looked over at me and Cassidy. "I'm fine with it," she said.

"I don't know about this," Wanda said, looking between us and Heather and Cattie. "This is weird."

"Says the woman sitting without any pants on and flashing her pussy to everyone," Heather pointed out.

Wanda seemed to realize that she was sitting cross-legged on the floor and blushed, readjusting to hide her privates.

"Who spins?" I asked.

"I will," Heather said. Part of me wanted to object in case she had a way of cheating, but the other part knew if she did it she couldn't accuse me of cheating either.

"Fine," I said. I went and stood directly across from Heather. "My side is the corner of the couch, to that edge of that side table."

Heather eyes the line I'd drawn, narrowing her eyes for a moment. "Not the couch," she said. "The corner of the room." She was edging her side a little smaller, but if the App was what I was relying on then I would trust it.

"Agreed," I said. "When you're ready, spin it."

Everyone in the room held their breath. Well, everyone except JC. Cassidy reached down and wrapped her fingers in mine and kissed my arm, trying to calm me down.

Heather picked up the wine bottle and pursed her lips as she looked at it as if it was the first time she'd touched it that night. She glanced from it to me and back, and then set it down in the middle of the floor. She took one last look at me, and then spun the bottle.

It rattled and wobbled on the carpet of the houseboat living space, the soft tinkling of the glass on the carpet fibers seeming to draw out forever even though it only made a few rotations before it started to slow down.

It came to a stop.

Chapter 82

Heather stared at the bottle.

Well, to be fair, we were all staring at the bottle. And it was pointing perfectly, no questions possible, directly at me.

"Well..." Heels said, breaking the silence in the room.

"You actually had the balls to go through with it," Heather said, forcing a smirk. "Honestly, I thought you'd back down. I mean, good for you I guess."

Cattie stood up from her spot next to Heather.

"Where are you going?" Heather asked.

Cattie blinked. "I'm going to get the stuff I'll need to spend the night in their room," she said, a soft tension in her voice.

"What? No, this whole thing was just a big joke," Heather said. "I mean, it was obvious, right? It was just a big game of chicken." She stood up and went to reach for Cattie's arm, but Cattie pulled away and started walking towards the hall.

"Cattie-" I started, but she blew right past me. Heather followed, scowling as she called for her to stop.

"Right..." Terra said, pursing her lips and blowing out slowly. "So we're all in agreement that this is kind of fucked up, right?"

"Ya-huh," Heels nodded.

"Robbie, you're not actually going to hold her to that, right?" Wanda asked.

"No," I said. "I just- Heather got under my skin. You saw, I didn't want to make the bet."

"Actually, we are," Cassidy corrected. "Well, maybe not the way Heather might have been thinking at least. Cattie can come snuggle with us for the night, cause she's pissed at Heather, and they can work it out tomorrow."

"Honestly?" Wanda said. "If she's down, I'd do more than snuggle with her. Heather was really fucked up at the end there."

"Well, whatever happens, can someone help me get JC to our room?" Terra asked. "He's out like a light."

"I'll help," I nodded. The party quickly broke apart, and I helped Terra get JC's arms over our shoulders and walked him sideways down the hallway and dumped him on their bed. Terra gave me a smile and squeezed my arm, and then went on her tiptoes to give me a peck on the lips. We could both hear Cattie and Heather arguing with the door shut in their own room.

"If I were you, I don't know what I would have done," Terra said.

I sighed. "I don't know what Ishould have done."

"Just- You and Cassidy seem like you're processing things OK right now," she said. "I think you need to make whatever happens tonight about Cattie, if she ends up leaving that room."

"Thanks, Terra," I nodded, and I pulled her into a hug.

She squeezed me back firmly, resting her head on my chest for a moment, then chuckled. "Too badmy boy is out cold. Looks like I'm playing solo tonight."

"I'm sure you could wake him up in a couple of hours," I said. "Maybe just get him hard and use him like a dildo?"

Terra snorted, which developed into a full chuckle. "Have a good night, Robbie."

"Good night, Terra," I grinned, and gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving.

I went back to the living space, where Wanda and Cassidy were moving the furniture back into place. Wanda had pulled her panties back on, but her bra and shorts were still laying on the couch.

"I wonder if the other boat can hear them," Cassidy mused as Cattie and Heather kept shouting in their room.

"Nah, it's hard to tell what they're saying from here," Wanda said, finishing moving the coffee table back into place. Then she stood up and walked to me, rising up on her toes almost exactly as Terra just had, but instead of giving me a peck she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a firmer, longer kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked.

She took my hand and put it on her ass, and I instinctively gave her a little squeeze. "That," she said. "Was to tide me over. I was totally planning on sneaking over to your guys room tonight for some more fun."

"So you decided you're OK to continue with us?" Cassidy asked.

"Definitely," Wanda nodded, reaching over to Cassidy and pulling her close into a three-person hug. "I watched you guys together today, and talked with both of you. The situation you're in... it's tough, but you're both such good people, and really great together, that I think it'll be fine. And honestly, I want to feel a bit of that right now."

"You mean a bit of this?" Cassidy smirked, taking Wanda's hand and putting it on the front of my shorts.

"That, and a bit more of this," Wanda said, taking my hand that wasn't on her ass and moving it under her cropped sweater to her bare tit.

"We should find time tomorrow," Cassidy nodded. "I want to see him stretch out your pretty little pussy with his big, fat cock and hear you moaning his name."

"Mmm, you fucking little tease," Wanda laughed, squeezing my cock through my shorts and then separating. "I'm going to need to take a long shower now to get some personal time."

"Think of us while you do," Cassidy laughed and winked.

"Oh, I will," Wanda promised. "And you should definitely fuck Cattie."

"What?" I asked, a little surprised by the turn. "I thought you thought the bet was stupid."

"Oh, it was," Wanda said. "And if I didn't think that you or Cass rigged it somehow, I'd think you were both insane doing that and probably would have cooled off on you. But I also know Cattie is your friend, and Heather's been acting weird as hell, so I know why you did it. I'm just saying don't skimp out - if Cattie is willing, you should give her the full show. I think she needs it."

"I don't know-" I started, but Cassidy spoke over me.

"We'll take it under advisement, hon," she said.

Wanda nodded, then sighed heavily and rubbed her pussy over her panties. "Alright, have a hot, steamy night you two," she said.

I stepped forward and kissed her again, deep and long, on instinct. She happily accepted. "Night, Wanda," I said.

"Sweet orgasms," Cassidy grinned.

Wanda left me and Cassidy in the living area. The shouting had gotten a little quieter, but was still going on.

I sat down on the arm of the couch, running my hand through my hair, and Cassidy came to me and ran her fingers through my hair as well.

"It'll be fine, Robbie," she whispered.

"I just don't want to fuck things up for anyone else," I mumbled into my hands as I rubbed at my face.

"I know, Tiger. I know," she said. "Let's just wait and see what happens, but we should be ready in our room if Cattie does come to see us."

"OK," I nodded, and stood and hugged her to me.

"And thanks for eating me out earlier," Cassidy said, and I could hear the small smile in her voice. "Maybe you can do that for Cattie too."

Chapter 83

The shouting had stopped in Heather and Cattie's room, and Cassidy was already stripped down to her panties and getting under the covers when there was a knock at our door. I'd just been pulling off my shirt, and I looked over at Cass with a raised eyebrow. Maybe Wanda had decided to come over after all?

I was honestly a little surprised when I opened the door and Cattie was standing there in the hallway in a tight little black spaghetti strap top and black panties. Her makeup was done up more heavily than when she'd left the living room. She'd put on more eyeshadow and dark, wine-red lipstick.

"Cattie, I-"

"Robbie, I need you to let me in," she said quietly.

I opened the door further and let her come in. Cassidy was sitting up in the bed, her tits on display, and she stood up as her friend came into the room and looked like she wanted to go to hug her.

Cattie held up a hand to stop her, and she took my hand and led me to the bed. "Sit," she said. I did, and she turned and shut the door, then looked at both of us. She took a deep breath, her lips pressed together as she decided what she wanted to say. Everything in me wanted to fill that silence, to tell her I was sorry for agreeing to the bet. How I didn't expect her to fulfill the implied payment.

How much I wanted her to anyways.

But I knew that she wanted to be in charge right now. That she needed to take command for a minute. Cassidy noticed it too, and came over and sat beside me quietly, then reached out and took Cattie's hand lightly in hers and gave her a look that was half compassion, and half encouragement.

"I'm not as mad at you two as I am at her," Cattie finally said. "And I wouldn't have come over here if it wasn't for the fact that you didn't want to take the bet to begin with, Robbie." She sighed heavily, closing her eyes as she picked her words carefully, trying to say exactly what she meant and was feeling. "I can understand that she pushed your buttons without realizing it, Robbie. But Cassidy, you were telling him to bet. Youencouraged him to risk reopening an already fresh wound you caused. I- I don't know how I can feel OK with that. If you had lost, Heather wouldn't have let it go. Even if you refused in the end, she would have been pressuring you all week. Putting Robbie through that isunfair, Cassidy. It's actually really fucking shitty of you."

"I know," Cassidy said. "Cattie, I know it was,if that was everything that was going on. But it wasn't, and Heather had been acting all bitchy and putting herself over you. And I didn't like seeing or hearing you need to beher bitch all the time. So when I saw the chance to get you a night away from her, so you could be with us like this morning..."

"That still doesn't justify the risk, Cass," Cattie said. "You didn't know who was going to win. And mine and Heather's relationship isour relationship. I get to decide what I do in it, whether you agree with it or not."

"I- I know," Cassidy said. "I'm sorry. Robbie keeps telling me I need to give you space like that. I just don't like seeing you not being yourself."

"For what it's worth," I said. "It's true, Cattie. I don't like seeing the way you've been with her either. Or, I guess I don't like the way she's making you act even if you are agreeing to it. I just didn't want to push into your relationship, especially when we had our own problems going on."

Cattie closed her eyes again, thinking. She was tapping one heel softly on the ground and flicking one thumb over her forefinger. "I appreciate that you guys feel that way," she said finally. "And I understand why. But that still doesn't answer the part I'm angrier about. Cass, how could you do that to Robbie?"

"We cheated," I said.

"What?" both girls said in surprise.

I had no idea what answer Cassidy was going to give, but I knew trying to broach the whole 'there's this magic app' thing wasn't going to go very far. "Well, we didn't cheat. Cassidy just noticed that the floor wasn't level. It tilted slightly towards the outside door, and the weight of the bottle meant that it would naturally point the head away from the lowest point since the bottom was heavier. And Heather was spinning it the same way every time, and it landed in the same general spot almost every time. When we came back, I was pissed and went to the highest point because of all the reasons I said before, but also because I just wanted to stick it to Heather, too."

Cattie's brow furrowed together, her jaw dropping a little bit as she parsed what I was saying. It was entirely bullshit, but it was just believable enough to make her stop and wonder. I felt terrible for not telling her the truth, but there was no way she was going to believe the truth and this still let her know themotivation behind the decision. She ended up taking a deep breath and nodded. "OK," she said. "That's... insane, but OK. You didn't think you were taking a risk."

"Are you OK?" I asked. "That's what we're most worried about, Cattie. If it makes you comfortable, I can sleep on the floor and you and Cass can share the bed. We'll just have a quiet night, and Heather can just stew over what we might be doing all night."

Cattie stepped forward, letting go of Cassidy's hand and hugging me to her with both arms. Sitting as I was, I was in a perfect position for her to pull my face right into her tits as she did it and I ended up with the side of my face in her bosom. A bosom, I noticed, that wasn't currently being supported by a bra. "Robbie, you're too nice for your own good."

"That's what I've been telling him," Cassidy said, squeezing my hand even though I couldn't see her.

Cattie took a half step back, still standing between my legs, and then she pulled off her top. Her big, pale breasts spilt out just inches from my face, bouncing happily, her nipples soft and inviting me to play with them. "What we're doing now is about two things," she said. "First, it's about letting Heather know she can't just ignore my feelings and teaching her a lesson. She should have learned that last night with the kissing game, but she pushed it further and now she needs to eat a little shit for it. Play messy games, get messy prizes."

"You're sure?" I asked her.

"I am," Cattie nodded, and then she bent lower and kissed me on the lips. She tasted a little like liquorice, and I realized she must have used a breath mint or something while she was in her room. Her kiss was sweet but insistent, her tongue playing against mine almost immediately as she made it clear that she was very much sure. When she pulled away, she was smiling softly and I couldn't help but do the same, but quickly checked Cassidy's reaction.

My fiancee was grinning, biting the corner of her lip and obviously wanting us to continue. Cassidy was very into this.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,049 Followers