All Comments on 'AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 081-090'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is a reminder that all of my Erotica, including AMA: The Boyfriend, is powered by PATREON! Patrons gain access to early chapters of ALL my current series, as well as access to one-shot stories, two Patron-only novellas and voting on different facets of my content. Especially AMA! Consider checking it out. Patreon.com/breakthebar

Cheers!

~Break.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

Can't wait to see what happens with Heather. Also, my Dark Half wants you to Robbie his sister-wives and have Cassidy pushed aside to bottom wife, even Heather rating higher than her.

emdragon7emdragon7about 1 year ago

Excellent! I am excited to read the next chapter.

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses11 months ago

Getting into this one now. I don’t like Heather. You’ve done a great job of making her. A character you’re not supposed to like.

Lolilol47Lolilol4710 months ago

I am becoming obsessed with this story! In a good way of course.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a serious slow burn for me. All the chapters until this point have been 3rd base at most until this one. Glad to see it finally get there, though sadly not with Cass yet.

Switching between first and second perspective is slightly annoying, but thankfully not enough to take me out of the flow.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop8 months ago

Loving this, i was glad the first fuck was with Cat.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

I'm glad his first actual sex with another woman was with Cattie. She's so nice, I'm a little in love with her myself, and she deserves to feel really loved and wanted for who she is and not who someone else wants her to be. Robbie and Cass don't want to be the cause of anyone's breakups, but I think they should make an exception here, Heather is giving off increasingly intense sex predator vibes and I suspect her relationship with Cattie, or at least the way she WANTS the relationship with Cattie to be, is much more toxic than we're even seeing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

AI meets Casanova, I was about to give up on this story until this chapter. You hooked me for a little while longer.😎

wayward_driverwayward_driver4 months ago

Just insane how great a job you're doing with this story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really loved the Cattie scene. I think that now that Robbie has gone all the way in front of Cass, and with everything Cattie said to Cass, she was learned her lesson. Robbie is also starting to get really used to this and no longer hesitant, which is I'm sure what took Cass down the path she regrets. I am hoping that Robbie realizes both of those things, and brings Cass in fully in their next sexual encounter. It can then become something they do together as part of their relationship, further rebuilding their bond.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

On my second read through and I think these are my favorite chapters. The Catelyn/Catherine thing throws me off though. Why the change?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...