AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 091-100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved on to some solo shots for both of the girls, posing in the perfect lighting and looking pretty, and beautiful, and sexy. Each was a different look, and both Cassidy and Becca knew how to evoke them.

Once that was done, Becca gave me our DSLR camera. "OK, one more mini set," she said. "Just go with it, OK?"

"Sure," I nodded, raising my eyebrow behind the cloth mark even though I knew she couldn't actually see it.

Becca went over to Cassidy and whispered to her, and Cassidy got a big grin on her face that I knew meant something 'fun' was about to happen. Either Becca had a prank planned, or I was going to enjoy myself in a moment.

Becca turned back to me and struck a pose, and Cassidy did the same. "OK," Becca said. "Start taking photos."

I did, and Cassidy and Becca started moving towards me. It wasn't entirely smooth, they hesitated at regular intervals, marking certain poses that looked sexy. Becca got lower, crawling on all fours, while Cassidy remained standing until she was a few feet from me then she went down on all fours as well. Soon they were both kneeling at my feet, looking up at me as my Spidey Suit was in the bottom of the frame.

Becca was the first to reach up and put a hand on my thigh, and then Cassidy put one up higher. Then Becca stroked my growing bulge.

Click-click. Click-click. Click-click.

I didn't stop taking pictures.

They both fondled and groped me, then turned and kissed each other for the camera, both of them with a hand on my cock. Then Cassidy, with a silly grin, wrapped her lips around my bulge and gave it a big kiss as Becca softly held the back of her head.

"Hold this," Becca said suddenly, standing and taking the camera from me and handing it to Cassidy. My fiancee took it and Becca quickly reached behind me and unzipped the suit, rolling it down off of me, low onto my hips. Cassidy handed me back the camera, and Becca resumed her place.

Together, they slowly rolled my suit down further, exposing the root of my cock, and Cassidy licked my pelvic bulge. Then Becca gave my shaft a kiss as more got revealed. Then I popped free, my cock dangling out in the open, and they did several versions of big-eyed-Wow faces, giggling at each other as they did it.

Becca reached up and took me in her hand. She fed my cock to Cassidy, who started sucking on my head. Then it was Becca's turn. It was getting hard for me to stay focused on taking pictures.

Back to Cassidy again, and Becca leaned in close and Cassidy shifted a bit to make room, and Becca got her lips on my balls as Cassidy blew me.

"Holy fuck," I groaned.

"Does that feel good, Tiger?" Cassidy asked me. "You worked hard all night saving the city. It's our job to make sure you're properly rewarded."

"God, yes it does," I panted.

"Take a quick video," Becca prompted me. I did, and she and Cassidy sucked on me as they kept their eyes trained on the camera, then they worked towards each other and ended up making out around my cock, and eventually switching places so Becca was sucking on the head while Cassidy worked my balls. I ended the video and went back to pictures.

Cassidy was the first to start taking off her shirt, but Becca followed, though she put her jacket back on for some variety between the two. Now they were both in their red bras, their cleavage looking fantastic, and I groaned.

"I don't deserve this," I said.

"Oh yes you do," Cassidy said, rubbing the side of my leg.

"I agree," Becca nodded, and sucked my cock again, popping off of it with a smile. "Do you want to cum in our mouths, or all over our chests?"

I didn't even want to make the decision. I wanted both. I wanted more. I wanted to stand Becca up and push her against the rockface and fuck her hard.

"I already got one taste this morning," Cass said. "You should definitely swallow this one."

"OK," Becca grinned. And sucked.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned.

"Love you, Tiger," Cassidy smiled. Then she turned to Becca. "Tell our Spidey you love him, MJ."

"God, I love you Spider-Man," Becca said with a grin, and then licked the underside of my cock with a broad tongue.

I reached down and slipped my fingers into both of their bras, feeling up their tits for a moment.

"Can we fuck today?" Becca asked me and Cassidy. "I'm seriously getting horny as hell, and if you two are OK with it I want it."

"Absolutely," Cassidy nodded. "We just need to find a time, OK?"

Becca nodded excitedly.

"Now, MJ," Cassidy said, standing up beside me and taking my cock in her hand. "Open wide, 'cause our Tiger needs to fill you up with his webbing."

I snorted, the silly dirty talk getting to me, and that got the three of us giggling. But Cassidy didn't stop stroking me, getting faster and faster, and Becca got ahold of herself enough to open her mouth wide and perch herself right under my cock.

The pictures of me coming into her mouth were definitely not centred properly. A couple of them weren't even in focus. But the few that did come out right showed Becca looking up at me as she accepted a full load of cum on her tongue and presented it to us with a smile, then swallowing it down and opening her mouth again to show it was gone.

"Fuck," I exhaled, and offered Becca a hand to stand up. "You two are amazing together."

"Those last ones are for just us, obviously," Becca said, taking the camera and checking the last few photos and smiling. Then she beamed up at me and puckered her lips for a kiss. I gave one to her, then to Cassidy as well.

"We should definitely see if anyone else brought MJ, or some other Spidey women costumes and do another shoot," Cassidy said. "I think it would be hot to see Robbie fuck someone in a Spider-Gwen cosplay."

"It would!" Becca nodded, grinning. "I'll ask around."

"Oh boy," I sighed, shaking my head but smiling.

Chapter 95

The three of us returned to the beach a little later than planned - but then, I don't think we'd planned the whole blowjob thing at all so that made sense. I had a feeling Cass and Becca would have happily gone even further out there among the rocks except that if we took too long someone was likely to come and look for us.

JC had already helped most of the girls across to the boats already, and I took over to let him go change. I quickly carried Becca and Cassidy and our bag of gear, which left me with Ami.

"How'd it go?" I asked her. She had already changed back from whatever she'd worn back into her shorts and shirt.

"Good," she said. "Not as good as yesterday, I think, but it's content. Not everything can be perfect."

"That's a great outlook for it," I said. "Let me get your bin across, then I'll carry you?"

"Please," she smiled and nodded.

I made the crossing once, sliding her bin up onto the back deck of the Single's Boat, then returned for her. I took her hand and she used my knee to gracefully hop up onto my shoulders. "You sure you weren't a cheerleader?" I asked her.

"No," she laughed. "Dance and Tai Chi. But it's easy to do something like that when you're confident in yourself and the person who's catching you."

I just grinned and patted the outside of her thigh, and walked her over to her boat. Once she'd slid onto the deck she spun on her butt, her feet hanging off the edge as she looked down at me. The sun was just fully over the horizon, the bright morning reflecting off of the water and making us both squint a bit.

"Robbie," she said, and there was a bit of hesitation in her voice. "Could you... explain what's going on with you and Cassidy and the others? I've been noticing things, and some of the other girls are talking."

I took a breath and nodded. "It's complicated. I've been letting Cassidy tell it so far. But basically-" I sighed again, trying to figure out if there was a good way to say it. "Basically, she cheated on me multiple times several years ago when we were in college together. She's been trying to figure out how to tell me and make it up to me since then, and she only owned up to it recently. Part of her big apology is that she wants to share me with other women. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I've seen her punishing herself for years without knowing why, and if this is how she can stop doing that then I'm willing to go ahead with it. And, to be honest, it's a lot easier when the women around us are extremely beautiful, inside and out."

She flushed a little and looked away over the lake. "So she wants you to actually hook up with others," Ami mused. "Have you yet, other than that foot rub with Leia thing and the kissing?"

"I-" I sighed. Was there a point in denying it? In trying to keep secrets? We were all living on two little boats for another five days. "Yes, I have. To different degrees with a few people."

"Have you had sex with someone else?" she asked.

"I did," I nodded. "Cassidy was there, and was sort of part of it near the end."

"And it turned out alright?" Ami asked.

"So far," I said. "But it was last night, so things could change."

"If it was last night, that means it was someone on your boat," Ami worked it out. "Terra has JC and I doubt it was her, and Cattie and Heather are together. So was it Heels? Or did Wanda cheat on her husband?"

"I don't know if I feel comfortable being the one to explain anything further," I told her, giving her an apologetic expression. "Though I doubt you'll need to wait too long for it to be all over the rumour mill."

"OK, that's fair," Ami nodded.

"I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable," I said. "I can tell Cass not to try and push you anymore."

"Would you want to?" she asked me.

"Want to... what?" I asked for clarification.

"Sorry," she said, rubbing at her temple for a moment. "My mind has been all over the place since last night. Cassidy offered that I could do like a little mini-date thing with you. Would you want to do that? Just that, though. No sex stuff. Probably not even making out like she suggested. Just a good night kiss afterwards."

"Ami, I would love to go on a date with you," I said, reaching up and taking her hand in mine. "When would you like to do it? I know you said you don't have plans for all the photoshoot times. What about tomorrow evening when the others are busy? We can find a quiet spot and have a picnic."

She smiled warmly, looking down at her hand and mine, and nodded. "That sounds really nice."

"It's a date, then," I smiled. Then I lifted myself out of the water and kissed her on the cheek, and splashed back down. "Now I'm going to be all excited all day. I have a date with a beautiful, sweet woman."

She rolled her eyes a little but didn't lose her big grin. "I can't believe we're doing this. You're getting married."

"Neither can I," I shrugged. "But somehow it's happening, and I'm learning quickly if I don't roll with the punches, I'll lose the opportunities." I squeezed her hand again and then let go. "I should go get cleaned up now. See you later?"

"Mhmm," she nodded, still smiling.

I left her there, kicking her feet in the water, and I knew she watched me as I got out of the lake over on the Couples Boat deck. I turned and winked at her, then blew her a little kiss which made her flush and wave back.

Inside, the boat was quiet except for a rhythmic rocking sound coming from Terra and JC's room. I tried my best to ignore it as I grabbed an apple from the fridge and headed to our room to see what Cassidy was up to. There was nothing that could wipe the smile from my face after the sweet little plan I'd set up with Ami.

When I opened the door to our room, there was a nearly-naked body on my bed.

"Hey, Tiger," Wanda smiled. She was laying on the bed dressed in the tiniest bikini possible. Just strings and maybe four square inches of fabric total between the little panels struggling to cover her nipples and the notch wedged between her legs.

"Honey, we've got a guest," Cassidy said, leaning out of the washroom. She was in just her bra and panties and was halfway through pulling her hair out of the bobby pins that had kept it down beneath the MJ wig. "Would you mind entertaining her while I get cleaned up?"

Chapter 96

"So then I asked her out," I said. "And she said yes, and we planned it for tomorrow evening during Golden Hour."

"That's so fucking cute," Wanda said. "I mean, as long as you're really OK with it, Cass?"

"Oh, absolutely," Cassidy said. She was still in the washroom, brushing out her hair. The door was open and we could both see her from where we were laying on the bed. "Hell, it was my idea."

When I'd entered the room to find Wanda inside, I'd ended up climbing up onto the bed with her and just given her a little peck on the lips, and we'd ended up snuggling as we talked and I could tell that she'd been surprised I hadn't just been jumping her bones, but then she seemed to settle in almost like a cat getting comfortable and now she was pressed to my side, lying comfortably as we chatted.

I mean, she was still pretty much naked with that ridiculous red micro bikini as her only covering, but for some reason that didn't seem to matter much to either of us.

"What about me?" Wanda asked. "Any shot I can get a little date time with Robbie?"

"Are you kidding?" Cassidy asked, looking at us through the mirror. "Just pick a time. I mean, there aren'tthat many good date ideas that I can think of, and we've only got like half the week left, but yeah for sure."

"What do you think, Tiger?" Wanda asked me. "Want to go on a mini date?"

"Wanda, honestly, any other time I would absolutely want to," I said. My hand was on her bare side, rubbing her skin softly. "My only worry is that it would make Ami's thing feel less special. Right now she's really tentative about the whole thing but really happy about it. I wouldn't want to put a dampener on that."

"That's fair, and cute," Wanda pouted a little.

"And sweet and caring," Cassidy said, coming out of the washroom and climbing up onto the bed with us, crawling over to lay on my other side. "How about this - instead of a date, why don't you just sleep with us tonight?"

Wanda broke into another smile. "Am I going to get the same treatment Cattie did?"

"Nope," I shook my head, making them both give me a confused look. I just smirked. "Cattie had her likes, and you have yours. You, my little filthy whore, are going to be our bitch tonight." I emphasized the dirty words by sliding my hand down and grabbing her ass hard.

"Fuck," Wanda grinned and licked the front of her teeth in obvious lust. "I'm absolutely in."

"That's so hot," Cassidy smiled. "Just the look on your face when he called you his little whore and his bitch was priceless."

Wanda blushed a little, but nuzzled down closer to me a bit with her body. "It's a kink I don't get to experience really. Brodi is too uptight to do it himself, and sometimes I think he'd rather be the one getting called dirty names."

"I can get not wanting to see the woman you love like that," I said. "It sounds to me like something he should get over for you, though."

"Yeah, I've been working on it with him," Wanda sighed. "It's been slow going."

"Anything else planned for today?" Cassidy asked me.

"Other than teasing the hell out of Wanda and never giving her relief until she's gotten good and fucked tonight?" I asked.

Wanda actually shivered in anticipation, and Cassidy rolled her eyes with a grin. "Yes, other than that. And finding a time to fuck Becca."

Wanda had already gotten the quick spiel about Becca, and had been interested to hear about it. She'd known Becca for a few years through the cosplay scene, in person and online, and hadn't ever heard about her doing hookups before.

"Well, I made plans to hang out with Leia for a bit. I wanted to get to know her a bit better," I said.

"Another conquest?" Wanda asked.

I frowned at her. "I definitely am not thinking like that," I said.

"You know what I mean. Would you fuck her, too?" Wanda asked.

"Maybe," I said. "Honestly, I just want to know more about her first. I think she's super pretty, and getting her to orgasm with just a foot rub and some dirty talk was hot. But personality counts for a lot with me."

"Guess that means I have a great personality if I'm the first one you hooked up with," Wanda grinned.

"That and a fantastic ass," Cassidy chuckled and reached over to give her a little spank.

"Oooh, Mommy," Wanda played it up, and they both broke into giggles.

"Anything else?" Cassidy asked.

"Not that I can think of right now. I mean, I want to check in with Cattie. And if we're really doing more of the massage shoots then we need to start doing more than one a day. Plus I think I want to actually get in one of the hot tubs before they get completely disgusting if those college guys find us again."

"I'm still on that list, right?" Wanda asked.

"Of course you are," Cassidy assured her. "Becca's the only one that's actually done it, so it's you, Terra, Cattie, and I think Leia, Zenya and Ami would all be in as well. Maybe Ginnie."

"Fuck, that reminds me," I said. "I forgot to tell you. Sherry knows about last night with Cattie and she was super unhappy about it when I saw her this morning."

"Ehn, what's she going to do?" Cassidy shrugged. "Cattie made choices, we made choices. I think we're all happy with them."

She stopped talking when the engine of the boat rumbled to life beneath us, and soon after the boat started moving.

"I guess JC is doing the driving this morning," I said.

"Good," Wanda said, and she shifted up a bit and got more on top of me. "Because we may not be fucking right now, but I definitely want to make out and put this ridiculous bikini to work cause I don't think I'm ever wearing it again."

Cassidy laughed and gave Wanda another spank, and I grinned as she brought her lips to mine and grabbed her ass again with the arm I had around her as I pulled Cassidy a little closer on my other side.

Life was getting fucking wild.

Chapter 97

The thing about kissing Wanda was that she was a giver. Now, in most sexual situations it's fairly obvious how that appears, but when making out it was more of a vibe than anything else. She kissed like she wanted to impress. With her laying on top of me, she held my face still with a soft couple of fingers on each side of my jaw and she did all the work. At the same time her body rolled softly against mine as she pressed her hips and chest down against me.

I had one hand firmly on her ass, squeezing and needing that amazing cheek that was completely bare to my touch because of the micro bikini thong. My other hand slid up her back and wove into her hair, not holding her so much as just letting her know I could, and that made her groan happily through our kissing.

Cassidy didn't move an inch, still pressed against my side in her bra and panties. She was stroking Wanda's side softly and watching us with a big grin on her face.

Wanda kept kissing me, and I was getting hard and she started dry-humping her mound against it. That went on for a bit until she separated from me with a gasp.

"You are such a hot fucking slut," I whispered to her with a grin. "I can't wait to fuck your needy little hole."

She grinned and shivered at the filthy words. I didn't usually talk like that at all, even when Cassidy and I were really going at it. It was like I was turning on the filthiest part of my mind trying to remember nasty porn lines to turn Wanda on.

"I can't wait for you to fill me up," she said, biting her lower lip.

"I want these tits," I said. She had arched her back to give some space between us and I let go of her ass and hair to palm her boobs over the ridiculous micro bikini top. They were smaller than Cassidy and Cattie's, but not mosquito bites by any means. I wasn't soft with them - I grabbed them firmly, letting my fingers dig into her skin a bit and running my nails across the exposed breasts.