AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 091-100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Tiger," she groaned. "Do whatever you want with them."

"Should he suck on them?" Cassidy asked from beside us.

"Mhmm," Wanda nodded.

"What about bite them? Should he bite those needy little nipples raw?"

"Fu-huuuck, yes please," Wanda groaned.

I leaned my head up and sucked on the inner curve of her breast kissing her roughly, then did the same to the other one. She put a hand in my hair to keep me between her tits.

"You know, if we weren't on a working vacation and you had more shoots to do, I'd tell him to mark you with a hickey," Cassidy told Wanda. "Then everyone would know that you were a slut who belonged to a stud."

Wanda's legs tightened against my hips at the idea. I reached around her again as I continued to roughly kiss her breasts and smacked my hand against her ass and held it there sliding my fingers into the crack and lower until I was teasing the little piece of fabric that was covering her pussy.

I pulled my face from her tits and lifted up, kissing her hard on the mouth again. Then I pulled away and lay back down, bringing her with me so I could whisper right into her ear. "You better not come, or you're going to need to wait a whole extra day before I fuck you like the filthy slut you are. Only good girls get things they want."

"OK," she gasped. I was still teasing her through the bikini bottom, and she went back to kissing me desperately.

Cassidy didn't move from us for the next fifteen or so minutes, just watching raptly as Wanda and I made out and I teased her pussy and ass without ever actually touching her holes.

The boat had stopped at some point and I hadn't noticed, and more voices started to sound out in the hallway and living area outside our room. Wherever we were, it sounded like the boats had gotten docked together and breakfast was getting prepared out there.

We didn't care. Wanda kept kissing me. I kept kissing and teasing her. I could feel the goosebumps on her skin. Her pussy had soaked her bikini bottom and my fingertips were coated with her natural lubricants.

That was when Cassidy finally moved, but only to get up on her knees and urge Wanda to slide up my body a bit. That gave Cass access to my briefs, which she pulled down and off of me. They had a precum wet spot on the as well from the dry humping we'd been doing. Now my cock was standing straight up, and Cassidy pulled Wanda back down until my cock was nestled against that slick patch of fabric between her legs, and then she went a step further and closed Wanda's legs so that her softly muscled thighs were trapping my cock tightly.

"Fuck her thighs, Tiger," Cassidy urged me. "Use her like a fucktoy. And you heard what he said, Wanda. No coming."

I started to thrust as we kept kissing, and while it wasn't a pussy or a mouth, fucking Wanda's slicked thighs was as hot as a boob job.

She moaned, rotating her hips with my thrusts to give extra feeling, humping down at me as I thrust upwards. After so much teasing I wasn't going to last long, and I reached down with both hands and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart so I could hotdog my cock between them.

Wanda squeaked and her lips stopped kissing me as she tensed, and I could tell she was trying her damndest not to come. The squeak turned into a soft, girlish grunt and she relaxed as the feeling passed, and as she soul-kissed me again I thrust a couple more times and then came. My hot cum launched out of me and splattered across her ass and lower back, dripping into the crack as I released four heavy jets and then dribbled out several more.

She let me breathe, kissing me lighter, through my orgasm and then she surprised me as she started to lick my lips almost like an animal for a minute. I released her cheeks from my hands and ran them up her back, hugging her to me more closely.

"That was fucking perfect," I told her quietly. "You are an excellent sex toy. Were you a good girl, too?"

"God, it was hard but I was," Wanda laughed softly.

"Tiger," Cassidy said. "Do you want me to lick up your cum from her, or should she wear it out of here on her ass so everyone knows she's your slut today?"

By the expression on her face I could tell that Wanda liked both ideas, but was also unsure about either of them. Doing this kind of stuff in private was one thing, but broadcasting openly was another. I kissed her quickly, trying to reassure her, and then turned to Cassidy. "Grab a wet cloth from the washroom and wipe us down, babe. Wanda might be our toy for tonight, but we're not embarrassing her for the sake of it."

"OK," Cassidy nodded and went to get the cloth.

"Thanks," Wanda said. "I would have if you wanted though."

"I know," I said. "I could see it on your face, and that's fucking hot. But there's a big difference between playing with you like you're a worthless cumslut, and actually treating you like one. You are way more than just your kink."

She smiled happily and hugged me, burying her face into my neck and kissing me softly. "Thanks for understanding that," she whispered.

Chapter 98

We sent Wanda back across to her room with one of my shirts to help cover her micro bikini, though before she left she and Cassidy spent a minute in the bathroom whispering together. Then Wanda, dressed in my shirt, gave me another little kiss and then darted out of the room.

"What was that about?" I asked Cassidy.

"Just making sure we can do everything we can to make you happy, Tiger," Cassidy grinned at me. "Now, what do you want me to wear today?"

This was a new thing, Cass asking me more than just an opinion on one outfit or another, and I was finding it fun as she showed me different ideas she thought I would like. We settled on a bikini top that had some solid coverage that had cups that matched the violet colour of her dyed hair. Then we agreed on some high-waisted jean shorts, and she accessorized with a pair of little silver hoop earrings and a batman baseball cab with a bright yellow brim.

"You know, this is cute as fuck," she said, looking at herself in the mirror. "I should get a batman bikini to go with the hat though."

"That would be super cute," I agreed, hugging her from behind as I sat on the edge of the bed.

She turned in my arms and tilted my face up so she could kiss me softly. "Still OK with everything?"

I nodded. "Wanda is-"

"She's amazing," Cassidy grinned. "I'm so glad we met her. And I can't wait for you to fuck her properly. I bet she's still wet, she's so turned on by you."

We finally made it out of the room and found the living area of our houseboat was awash with the ladies of the trip. Breakfast was buffet style in the kitchen, this time with lots of little breakfast sausages and several bowls of scrambled eggs with different ingredients mixed in. Cassidy and I shuffled through and got our plates of food, and I noticed that Wanda shot me a grin and a wink when she came out of her room as well. She was dressed in a blue athletic bra and a pair of baggy men's athletic shorts and had a baseball cap on her head similar to how Cassidy was wearing hers.

"What did you do?" I asked Cassidy quietly.

"What do you mean?" Cass asked innocently. I just lifted an eyebrow and she chuckled. "OK. Cattie and I noticed you liked the cap look the other day, so Wanda and I discussed and we've decided that your girls are going to wear caps to show you how much we want to look hot foryou."

That was both ridiculously silly, but also a turn on and despite my recent release I could feel my cock twitch. I just kissed Cass on the cheek as my response, which made her grin all the wider since she'd been right that I would like it.

We ended up needing to find seating outside since the couch and tables were full, so we headed out and up to the top deck, but it turned out Cattie, Heather and Sherry were up there and looked like they were having an intense conversation - likely about us - so we back down the stairs and hung our legs in the lake water at the edge of the porch.

"Mm," Cassidy nodded happily as she ate. "You know, I could get used to living like this."

"Like what?" I asked her. "On a houseboat on a lake? Or surrounded by a bunch of women who take turns making meals and stuff?"

"I was talking about a houseboat on a lake, but I would definitely take the second option too," Cassidy laughed. "It's handy only being on cooking or dishes duty once in a while."

"That's true," I said. I looked out over the lake - we weren't out in the middle of it, but were a decent distance from the shore as well and it gave a feeling of serene isolation.

"I love you, Robbie," Cassidy said, taking my hand. "And I'm sorry."

I looked over to her and kissed her softly. "Love you too, Cass."

Our moment wasn't so much interrupted as just brought to an end by the sliding door opening up and Becca came out. It looked like she'd gotten some seconds with her plate only half full, and she slid the door closed behind her.

"Hey," Cassidy smiled and waved. "Joining us?"

"I am," Becca nodded, and I helped hold her plate and utensils as she sat down next to me. "God, it's pretty out today."

"It is," I said.

"He's trying not to say something corny like 'But not as pretty as you,'" Cassidy giggled. "It's his first instinct."

"Corny but sweet," Becca smiled.

"Well, in that case," I said. "Yes. It is pretty out, but you outshine any pretty landscape."

"See?" Cassidy laughed. "Told you."

"You might be used to his flattery," Becca said. "But it's nice to hear a sincere compliment from someone I actually want one from. Creeps online don't exactly make me feel the same way when they fawn over me."

"Just so you know, I really want to kiss you right now but I'm not sure how you feel about that right in front of a room full of colleagues," I told her.

"And that's the kind of thoughtfulness that makes me fucking wet," Becca said, putting her hand on mine for a moment and smiling. She leaned forward to talk around me. "Seriously, Cass. If you hadn't already agreed to us hooking up, I would be trying to find some way to convince you two into a threesome."

"Well it's a good thing we're in already, isn't it?" Cassidy laughed. "Not nearly as much stress involved."

"Is there a specific time you're thinking?" I asked her. "Not to put a schedule on it or something."

Becca shook her head. "Not sure, but we're doing it today for sure. There's some stuff we need to do this morning first though. Do you mind doing some boat piloting today?"

Chapter 99

I'd been vaguely aware of the gas gauge lowering on the houseboats as we drove around. The engines obviously took up the most gas usage, but the generators that gave us electricity even when we weren't driving around used the same fuel tanks and after a few days of use they were starting to run dry.

We had a couple of options for refuelling. One of them was to spend half the day boating back to the Rental place and paying for gas there. The other was to go to one of the few boat-up gas bars on the lake, and one was about a half hour from us so that's where we headed.

Once breakfast was most cleaned up, JC helped me disengage the houseboats from each other and I took command of the pilot's cabin. Cassidy and Wanda joined me shortly after, though other than a quick hug and a peck on the lips we didn't get up to any hanky panky or deeper conversations. I had boating to do, and we'd quickly developed an easy friendship with Wanda outside of the sexual tension.

They did, however, both giggle to themselves when I radioed with Becca that we were ready to go and I noticed that she'd changed since breakfast. She was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt with a ripped collar that went halfway down her abdomen and a white bikini top underneath - along with a baseball cap backward on her head.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Cassidy nodded with a grin. "You think we organize something with your girls and don't include Becca?"

The journey was through another beautiful day on the lake and soon all of the girls and JC were up on the top deck to enjoy the weather. It turned out that Zenya and Leia had hung out with Heels on our boat, and apparently Heather and Cattie were over on the single's boat for the trip. Both of our guests came in to say hello, and I got hugs from both of them

The girls chatted away about work stuff - telling stories about the weird shit people messaged them, or the good and bad Cons they had been to, or tips for making different cosplay costumes. Leia and Zenya were bigger into the crafting side than Cassidy was, and Wanda pretty much just used commissioned costumes from other models since she said had two left hands when it came to crafty stuff.

Right around the time I'd been expecting Becca pulled us towards the shore and a stretch of buildings with a pair of docks. As we got closer I saw they were built right onto the edge of a small rock shelf with a pair of wooden docks running out into the water and splitting into T-shapes so small boats could moor up in the little port area they made while bigger boats like our could moor up at the ends. Six old-school gas pumps that looked like they'd been refurbished from the fifties were set up on the docks, and the land-side of the docks had a half dozen wooden steps up to a covered porch area where a diner, general store and the gas place shared space.

"Oh my God, this place is cute," Leia said, looking out of the front window with me. She turned back to the others. "Seriously, we should do a quick shoot on these docks with the gas pumps. Did anyone bring retro outfits?"

Soon the girls - all of them - were rushing down into the boat to try and put together some outfit ideas and JC touched base with me before heading down to help tie us in once we arrived. Becca took the far dock, so I took the closest one and we both pulled up at the ends.

I shut off the engines and went to help JC secure us, then stepped out onto the dock and gave a big stretch.

"Hey there," said a short, blonde woman as she came down from the shop's area. "Fill 'er up?"

"Yup," I said. "We're tagged up with the other boat up there. A blonde named Becca should be who you're looking for, she's got all our info and is covering the gas."

"Cool," she said and set to work. Apparently, she knew our boats, or at least the make, because she immediately knew where to go to open up the tube to the gas tank, then she keyed on the gas pump and a loud hum of a pump started.

As she was working I tried not to glance over at her, but it was hard not to. She was probably around twenty and had the golden-kissed skin of someone who spent a lot of time outdoors. She was cute enough in the face, and she was wearing a yellow bikini top underneath an open button-down uniform shirt that looked like it belonged to a car shop. 'Larry' was on the fabric name patch on the breast, which I assumed wasn't her name. But the thing I was trying not to stare at was her ass hanging out of the daisy duke shorts.

Sure, it wasn't a Wanda-level ass. Or even Cattie. But it was half-out and on her short form looked particularly bouncy as she moved around.

She finished getting the gas flowing and turned. "I'll head over and start the other boat and ask for Becca. Right?" I nodded and she smiled. "Cool. If anyone wants they are still serving breakfast up at the diner and the General Store is open. You'll just need to wait for me to get up there to pay up."

"Sounds good," I said and watched her walk back down the dock and across to the other.

"She's got a nice butt," Cassidy said, and I jumped a little which made her giggle. "Sorry, Tiger." She wrapped an arm around my waist, and I did the same with her shoulders.

"Not doing the impromptu shoot?" I asked.

"No," she said, smiling softly. "I just want to spend some more time with you. Maybe check out the store, grab some snacks?"

"Sure," I said, bending to give her a peck on the lips.

"You know, that gas girl is a snack herself," Cassidy said as we started walking up the dock.

"I knew you were going to say that," I sighed, making her laugh.

Chapter 100

Cassidy grinned at me, making a silly face as she tried on a pair of sunglasses.

"You know, you're laughing but they look really good on you," I said.

"Really?" she asked, then looked into the little mirror on the display. "I look like I'm a pilot in Top Gun."

"And that's not sexy?" I asked, which made her giggle.

"OK," she said. "If you like them, I'll get them."

She turned and pursed her lips dramatically to ask for a kiss, and I obliged her. The bell on the front door of the General Store tinkled loudly as it opened, and the cute gas girl walked in followed by Cattie. Gas Girl headed for the main counter, while Cattie came over to us.

"Hey," Cass said, reaching out to Cattie and taking her hand.

"Hi," she replied, and turned to me and put a hand on my chest lightly. "Robbie, do you mind if I talk to Cass for a second?"

"Sure, hon," I said and gave her a very platonic side hug. She led Cass back deeper into the store, and I wandered closer to the front to give them some privacy. I ended up browsing the snacks near the counter. "So," I said to the Gas Girl, "Did you find Becca?"

"I did, thanks," she said. "I guess that you guys are going to be a little bit, though. It was like a dozen women came out of those boats and they're going to start some sort of photoshoot? What kind of group are you guys?"

"Most of the people on our trip are models. Like cosplayers and internet streamers and stuff," I said.

"You're a model?" the girl asked.

"Ouch," I laughed, miming that she'd stabbed me in the heart. "No, I'm not."

"No, sorry, I didn't mean it that way," she said, looking a little abashed. "You're actually pretty cute. Most tourists who come in that are your ages are usually duechey is all, and you and most of the girls I quickly talked to down there seemed pretty down to earth."

"Becca was pretty picky when she was organizing the trip," I said. "She's been in the industry for a while and doesn't take much bullshit. 'Influencer' types aren't her style."

"So if you're not a model...?"

"Why am I on the trip?" I filled in. I turned and pointed back towards Cass and Cattie. They were wandering around the back, talking quietly and picking out snacks. "The girl with the purple hair is my fiancee. The one next to her is her best friend."

"That looks like an intense conversation they're having," Gas Girl said.

"Uh, yeah," I grinned sheepishly and could feel myself blushing a bit. "There's a whole thing going on. I'm hoping it's not going to become drama - I doubt it will with them, but get a bunch of people together and someone's going to make a problem at some point."

"Oh, I get not wanting drama," the girl sighed.

"Yikes," I said. "That's the expression of someone with a lot going on."

"Mmm," she grunted. "You could say that. I broke up with my boyfriend last week because he cheated on me with a couple of friends. I didn't even like him all that much to be honest, but he's local and not a complete redneck so that's more than most people I meet. But now he's texting me non-stop, flip-flopping between being an asshole and begging for me back."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "And I get it. If I'm being honest with you, my fiance and I are going through something similar. We just have a lot more time and love between us that makes it worth fighting for."

She scrunched up her face. "You cheated on a girl who looks like that?"

"No, actually," I said. "We're high school sweethearts and she admitted she cheated on me while we were back in high school and college together."

"Oh," she said. "Oh, shit. I'm sorry for assuming-"

"It's alright," I said, holding up my hands to calm her. "Seriously, I get it."