AMA - The Divorcee: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and Tanya compose yourselves once again. "Either you're a very quick learner, or you were holding back at the bar", she compliments you, still breathing heavily after the make-out session.

With a little bit more confidence now, you reply "You're not so bad yourself".

You finally arrive back at your apartment building. You pay for the cab, and you both head up the stairs hand-in-hand. You arrive at the third floor, and she asks "Yours or mine?"

Uhhh...

"I'm kidding, I know Stella's home. Wouldn't want to wake her up now, do we?" she says teasingly. "Then again, she did tell you to bang me, didn't she? I wonder if we should be extra loud instead", her mischievous smile making another appearance.

"You heard that?", you ask her.

"Oh, Jay, you don't expect to shout something in a stairwell and expect it not to echo. I think she wanted me to hear it more than you" she tells you. "So --"

"Yours or mine?" she asks.

"Yours."

All doubt's gone now. You're doing this.

She unlocks her apartment, and you both head inside. As soon as the door closes, she starts torridly kissing you once again. She doesn't hold back her moans now. She's really enjoying your make out session. She wraps her arms around the back of your neck and jumps on you, wrapping her legs around your waist. Instinctively, you grab her ass to support her weight. Each cheek is definitely more than a handful, and you can't help but squeeze them in your hands. Surprisingly, she breaks the kiss, rests her head on your shoulder, and lets out a long moan.

'No way. Did she just?'

She unwraps her legs from your waist, but you don't let go of her ass. "I... that was amazing Jay. You have magic in those lips."

Magic? Holy shit. MAGIC!

She grabs your hand and basically pulls you into her bedroom. "Make yourself comfortable, while I visit the restroom" she tells you with a wink.

'She wants you to get naked right? No way. Tanya!? Your neighbor Tanya!?' you ask yourself in disbelief. Then again, maybe you really did have magic on your side. You take out your phone, sit down on the side of the bed with your feet still touching the floor, and check the app.

- Ramirez, Antonia - Affection Score: 50.

Lust Score: 100. (+19)

'Ohshitohshithshithshithshit' she wants to bang you. This thing's definitely real. You're not a bad kisser, but you're definitely not 'make a girl cum while making out' levels of good. You go back to the Trait catalogue and find that an additional 50 points were added to your Lust Points for getting Tanya to 100 Lust Score.

Available points: 180 Friendship points / 0 Love points / 140 Lust points

The most recommended Trait you should buy right now is the 'Advanced Trait': 'Magic Touch'. This thing's just fucking with you now with that trait name.

- Magic Touch (100 pts): Your touches alone give pleasurable sensations to your partner. The longer the physical contact, the more pleasure they derive; while short frequent touches collectively build up to increase the pleasure your partner feels.

-Prerequisite traits:

- Great Kisser[ACQUIRED]

-Master of Foreplay (20 pts): Physical contact with your partner's erogenous zones gives an increased amount of sexual pleasure.

-Oral Extraordinaire (20 pts): Your 'oral sex' skills are vastly improved.

-Advanced Trait: Enhanced 'Basic Traits', or a combination of 'Basic Traits' that greatly improve and enhance their effects, resulting in an entirely new trait. Only unlocked as purchasable once a prerequisite 'Basic Trait' has been purchased.

Holy shit. That sounds incredibly tempting, and also incredibly dangerous. People feel pleasure just from you touching them? What if I don't want them to get any pleasure? Can I turn it off? Sadly, the glossary doesn't explain the trait any further.

Again, fuck it. This trait sounds too powerful not to be unnoticeable. If it actually works, that means this app works. Not like it hasn't already though. The 'Great Kisser' trait has definitely done its job already. Is there really any more room for doubt? You bite the bullet and decide to buy it, spending all your remaining Lust Points to purchase the prerequisite traits as well as the 'Advanced Trait 'Magic Touch'.

Available points: 180 Friendship points / 0 Love points / 0 Lust points

"When I said 'get comfortable', I didn't mean play with your phone Jay"


Author's Note(s): The Advanced Trait is something I wanted to introduce to make my Affection Multiplier unique in a way. Although, its mechanic was inspired by the 'Normalized Polyamory' trait, and how I thought the Advanced Trait of that would be 'Normalized Polygamy', meaning you need the former to unlock the latter.

As for Magic Touch, it's heavily inspired by the Lezhin manhwa 'He Does a Body Good' by Lee Wonsik (or more famously known on the internet as 'Sweet Guy') if any of you are familiar. Which is why I had the MC ask if he could turn it off or not.

CHAPTER 14.1

What happens next?

A whole lotta sumthin'

Your jaw falls to the floor. Tanya's by the doorway of her bathroom, wearing nothing but sheer-lace lingerie. Even hotter, she's still wearing her heels. The doorway frames her silhouette making her look like a work of art from your point of view. She sultrily walks towards you and you can't help but drool at the vision before you. You notice her dark nipples are visible through the fabric of her bra. Her lace thong only really covers her pussy, while the strings are hiked above her waist.

She bends forward, giving you a great view of her cleavage once again. She grabs the phone in your hands and sets it down on the bedside table.

"You like what you see?" Tanya asks. Your brain being unable to function at full capacity due to sheer horniness, you just nod and swallow some saliva before they drool out. "I wouldn't have had to ask if you just did what I asked of you." She places her hands on your thighs and kisses you once more. This time, her moans are joined by a bodily shake, similar to goosebumps. "You, my dear Jay, are just full of surprises aren't you?".

"I'm not going to ask again. Get comfortable" she commands you, and you do as you're told. You take your clothes off in a rush, in probably the unsexiest way possible. As you do, you pause for a bit that Tanya's playing with her pussy through her panties, which just makes you have a hard time with your belt.

"Need help?" she teasingly asks, knowing full well you're just staring at her playing with herself through her panties. "I'll take that as a 'yes'", and she kneels down, her face now on the same level as your crotch. She takes your belt, and unbuckles it for you, and pulls it out of the loops. She stands back up and sexily sways her hips while she stretches her arms above her head, your belt stretched in her hands. She then places it around her shoulders, and you can't help but think the most indecent of thoughts.

She pushes your body to the bed, and you're forced to lay on your back. She unbuttons your pants, and moves her closer to your crotch. To your amazement, she unzips your pants with her teeth. She grabs the sides of your pants and pulls it down. Your boxers are unable to hide the tent of your erection. "Now, I know papi likes what he sees"

She grabs your cock's head through your boxers and begins to rub her thumb along the glans. It feels great already, and you can't help but imagine how much better it would be if your boxers weren't in the way. Her other hand goes underneath your boxers and she starts to play with your balls. 'This feels really good.' She places her thumb on your tip now, and you can feel your boxers are moist with your precum.

Taking that as some sort of signal, she decides to take off your boxers, exposing your rock-hard erect member. She doesn't say anything, other than licking her lips to convey her thoughts. She wraps her hand around the shaft of your dick and she lets out another moan. She gives you a slow, sensual, handjob at first; but the pace gradually increases to a steady rhythm. You can't help but notice that she's moaning way more than you though. You see her other hand is still playing with herself, and you decide to take the initiative.

"Let me help you with that," you confidently tell her. You stand her up and kiss her. She's immediately into it-- hungrily lapping up your lips, her tongue exploring every part of your mouth, while her hands slide up and down your chest and stomach. As she's busy with the kiss, you unhook her bra from behind to free her 'twins'.

You throw her bra to the side and cup one of her breasts in your palm. It immediately elicits a moan from her, making her break away from kissing you. She takes your other hand and makes you grope her other breast. She tilts her head back, making her bite her lower lip. She places her hands on each of your cheeks, and just stares at you. Her eyes filled with an insatiable hunger for you, but also, confusion. It looks like she's trying to figure out the puzzle that is Jay Craig, and why she's deriving so much pleasure just from your touch.

You're one hundred percent sure of the answer to that now. Magic. A 'Magic Touch' to be precise.

You pinch her nipples playfully, and proceed to suck on one while continuing to grope the other. She holds the back of your head and forces you into her chest more. You play with her nipples solely with your tongue now as your hands go down to her big shapely butt. You grab onto her cheeks hard, eliciting her loudest moan yet. You can feel her legs shake and her knees buckle. She falls onto the floor.

"That's NEVER happened to me before", Tanya tells you with an amazed look on her face, and a smile from ear to ear. You can't help but be proud of yourself, but you also feel like you're cheating with the pleasure steroids that is the 'Magic Touch' trait. So instead, you just shrug. It comes off as more arrogant than you intended, but Tanya obviously liked the bravado as she grabbed your dick in her hand once more, and gave the tip of your penis a kiss.

As soon as her lips touch the tip, her eyes look up to you. You look down on her and you're not sure what her look is trying to convey. It's not just simply arousal, there's wonder there as well. She proceeds to swirl her tongue around your tip, moaning in between rotations. 'She's really good at that.' you think to yourself.

Nope. Scratch that. She's amazing. She takes more of your dick in her mouth, completely engulfing the head, while flicking her tongue underneath your shaft. The rest of your length she doesn't have inside her mouth, she's jerking off with her hand while the other plays with your balls.

"Tanya... I'm gonna cum if you keep going like that" you warn her. She looks up at you, but doesn't stop with her onslaught; bobbing her head even faster now. She tries to get as much of your length inside her mouth, making gagging sounds as she tries to get used to it. You tap her shoulder to convey you're very close but she just keeps going. Until finally...

You explode. For the first time in months. For the first time with someone other than Diane. All that backed up cum, just exploding inside Tanya's mouth right now. But you wouldn't know how backed up you really were since Tanya swallowed all of it.

CHAPTER 15.1

Can you keep going?

Return the favor

She's taking deep breaths, clearly satisfied with her work. She wipes away some of the drool and cum from the side of her mouth with a finger, and then sucks that finger clean. "I don't usually say this and mean it, but... that was actually delicious" Tanya tells you, and you both can't help but laugh at how cliche it sounds.

"Let me return the favor" you tell Tanya. She stands up from the floor, and gets on top of the bed on all fours. From this angle, you wouldn't know she had underwear on if not for the thin piece of sheer fabric covering her pussy, and that fabric is drenched. There's even a noticeable stream of her juices flowing down her thigh. Once she's made enough space for you to be able to climb onto the bed, she grabs a pillow and rests her head on top of it while her ass is still up. She slowly pulls down her thong, shaking her ass as she does so. You just came, but you'll no doubt get hard in no time with this kind of view in front of you.

You can't control your urge anymore and pounce on her bubble butt. You gently bite one of her cheeks while your hands caress her thighs. She shivers from your touch once more, making her ass jiggle as a result. You can't help but play with her ass cheeks, making them jiggle with just a push from your fingertips. You spread her ass cheeks apart, and see her rosebud. Diane never liked anal play so you've never tried it; but Tanya's not Diane, and Tanya seems to be more open-minded about this sort of stuff. You lick the rim of her asshole and it makes Tanya groan in pleasure, but she immediately places a hand on top of your head and slowly pushes you down.

"Not tonight, papi." Tanya says

You don't force the issue. The operative word 'tonight' was not lost on you. Instead of directly going for her pussy though, you kiss her inner thigh first. You plant kisses as you make your way up, getting nearer and nearer to her wet slit. Once you're close though, you move your head back down and lick from where you planted your first kiss all the way up to her clit. This series of moves alone have her gasping for air, grabbing the sheets to control her lust. You focus on her clit, flicking it with your tongue while your hands play with her ass cheeks. Her groans have turned to grunts now, she's getting really close. So from her clit, you move your tongue inside and start exploring her insides. Your exploration doesn't get very far though.

"FUUUUUUCK" you hear her scream in pleasure. The sensations were too much for her and her whole body shakes from a very strong orgasm. Her body's still convulsing strongly, and it eventually makes her fall to her side. You use this opportunity to turn her over, her back on the bed this time. She still has her legs closed as she's still riding the high of her orgasm. But you don't give her much time to rest. You spread her legs open and plant kisses all the way from her knee until, down to her inner thigh, and ultimately her sopping wet pussy. You lick her clit once more, and since it's more sensitive now, she can't help but tighten her grip on the sheets once again. Eager to make her cum one more time, you make use of your hands -- rubbing her clit with one hand, while inserting your index and middle finger of your other hand inside her. You feel her pussy just suck your fingers in, and you can't imagine how good that will feel around your cock.

"AY! PAPI! YES! YES! FUCK ME WITH YOUR FINGERS!" she shouts at the top of her lungs. As you continue to pound fingers inside her and rub her clit, you can't help but remember the multiple times you've overheard Tanya's screams of pleasure from your apartment when she hooked up with some random guy. Now you are the random guy making her scream; not only that, you'd like to think this is the loudest she's ever been. Tanya pushes your hands off with hers as she convulses wildly into another strong orgasm. She's not exactly squirting, but you can see how wet the wine-colored bed sheets have become from the drippings of her pussy. She tosses and turns on the bed as she rides the wave of her orgasm, until she finally rests spread eagle on her back again.

She's taking very deep breaths. Her huge natural tits, heaving in rhythm with her breathing. Seeing this incredibly sexy woman before you, being exhausted from multiple orgasms that you gave her makes you erect once more. Maybe Tanya has magic of her own, because without even looking at you, she sensed your erection, and says --

"Fuck me papi. I want you inside me" she begs you.

CHAPTER 16.1

How do you respond?

Like a Papi

"I like it when you call me papi", you tell her teasingly. You can see her smirk. You bet it's not the first time she's heard that.

"Then you'll love it when I call you Big Poppa" she says jokingly. Your erect dick can't help but twitch at the reference. 'Diane wouldn't have made that reference'. You shake your head, and give yourself the hardest mental slap you've given today. 'Just look at what's in front of you, and you're thinking about Diane!?'

What's in front of you really is a vision to behold. Tanya has her legs spread, knees bent, arms squeezing her tits together, while her hands caress the part of her inner thigh that's near her crotch, framing her pussy with her fingers. It's a pose you've only seen in porn, and Tanya's doing it for you. 'And you're thinking about Diane!?'

"Papi..." she says in a breathy tone. "Don't make me beg for it. ¡Fóllame papi!" * she continues, her fingers that were framing her pussy before are now making 'come hither' motions. You take those hands and hold them in yours, while the tip of your cock rubs the entrance of her pussy. Her pussy lips coating your tip in her warm juices. Her grip on your hands tighten, and she throws her head back with her eyes closed. She's building anticipation for herself. She doesn't need to say anything. She wants your dick inside her. So you don't waste any more time teasing.

You penetrate her inner walls with the head of your cock, your glans feeling the warm and wet feeling of her snatch. As soon as you penetrate her, Tanya's eyes open and a huge smile forms across her face, and they're filled with euphoria. "More papi! Give it to me!" she shouts, and her hands that are gripping yours tightly start pulling you towards her. You move your hips further in, and almost all of your manhood is inside her now. "Ay papi! That feels amazing! Why does it feel so amazing!?"

You pull back now, leaving only the head inside her. You make small hip movements while only the head of your cock is inside her, teasing her; but also building anticipation for when you go balls deep in one move. Like the experienced woman that she is, she knows what you're doing, and encourages you.

"Do it. I want all of you inside me papi." That's all you needed to hear. You move your hips further back and thrust all of your manhood inside her, while also pulling her towards you. The moment her pussy hits the base of your cock, it reverberates throughout her body, making her tits jiggle. Her grip on your hand tightens even further, and you can sense her legs shake. She's having an orgasm... but you don't let her ride that wave like you did before. You immediately start thrusting in and out of her steadily building a rhythm. All she can do is moan in pleasure as you fuck her like a man who hasn't had any in half a year... literally.

"¡Qué chingón! ¡Está muy chingón!" * You don't know much Spanish, but based on her body language you can assume that she's saying something good. Her legs are shaking again and you can't deny how much easier it is to go in and out of her due to the increased wetness. You watch as her tits jiggle in response to every thrust you do, and you can't help being mesmerized by the ripples it creates.