AMA - The Divorcee: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your curiosity gets the better of you and you let go of her hands and palm her tits. You then cup them in your hands and make them jiggle with your fingertips. In this position, your body is now directly on top of hers, and you get a better view of your neighbor's dazed but happy look. For a brief moment, you see Diane in Tanya's position. You used to fuck her like this too. Balls deep in another woman, and it's still fucking Diane.

Pent up anger rises out of you, and you begin to move your hips more vigorously. Tanya wraps her arms around the back of your neck and pulls you into a kiss. You make out with her sloppily, as your dick continues to piston in and out of her. You break the kiss and warn her that you're about to cum once again. She locks her legs around your waist as her answer. You trust Tanya being on some form of contraception, you straighten your back and grab her hips for support as you start pounding her to climax.

You can't hold it much longer and Tanya lets out a long moan once more, her body shaking. Acting like some sort of subconscious signal, her orgasm takes you over the edge and you explode inside her pussy. You close your eyes, tilt your head back, as your body shakes from your own orgasm.

After riding the wave of your own orgasm, you open your eyes --

and you see a naked Cassie beneath you.


* Author's Note: I, unlike our MC, do not know a lick of Spanish. So if the phrases I found on Google are not contextually correct in usage, please comment and I'll just edit it back to English. Just thought it would convey her arousal better if she spoke dirty in Spanish.

CHAPTER 17.1

What happens next?

The End of the Night

You close your eyes and shake your head to remove the image you just saw. 'What the fuck, Jay?"

"I can't believe it myself, to be honest." Tanya tells you in between deep breaths. "Didn't know you had it in you... papi" she says teasingly.

"Neither did, I to be honest" you respond. You lay on your back next to her on the bed, both of you just staring at the ceiling trying to recompose yourselves.

"I wonder how out of this world Diane's new lover must be in bed if she left someone like you" she says jokingly, but you don't take it that way at all.

"What the fuck, Tanya?" you say, turning your head towards her, not hiding your annoyance at her comment.

"Tranquilo, papi. Take it as a compliment". Tanya tells you, her eyes still staring at the ceiling.

"I only meant that you fucked me so good like I couldn't believe" Tanya explains.

"Then just say that then" you reply to her, your annoyance still apparent.

"I'm just saying... it makes a girl wonder" she continues. You stare back at the ceiling too. Feeling defeated. You definitely weren't this good at sex during your marriage, was that why Diane cheated on you? It's not like you weren't trying though. She just wasn't in the mood most of the time. Dammit, Tanya. Why'd you have to ruin such a good night?

"You're not over her," Tanya says, breaking the brief silence.

Yeah, no shit Tanya.

"You can't just get over someone you've been with for your entire adult life" you reply to her, both of you now back to staring at the ceiling.

"You're talking as if your adult life is already over. Diane was a huge part of it so far, yes; but what about the rest of your life?"

'That was surprisingly wise', you think to yourself. You'd say it out loud, but you don't want to sound like you thought she was a bimbo beforehand, so you edit it a bit. "Wise words" you respond.

"Why the tone of surprise?" she replies back. Fuck.

"I'm kidding. I know my reputation around this building. I'm the pendejita who brings home a new guy every weekend.", "Tanya --", "Don't act like it's never crossed your mind. Diane never did."

"I know Diane got pregnant as a teenager, same as me. Unlike her though, I got to experience life outside of marriage. To grow up outside of a relationship. My daughters' papi was a nice enough pendejo to not give me hope of a life in wedded bliss. Diane never said it to my face, but I know she resented me for it. I know the face of a jealous bitch when I see one."

You take a deep breath once more, but not because you're exhausted, but because this is a lot to think about. "I never thought about it like that." you admit to her. "Of course you didn't. You were happy. You were happy being a dad, a husband... but more than that, you were happy with that being your life. I didn't need to know either of you too closely to see the difference between you."

"Diane wanted more." you say out loud, the realization finally hitting you.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." she tells you, then lets out a heavy sigh.

"Now that you know that though, ask yourself this, shouldn't you want 'more' too?"

The question makes you turn away from the ceiling and turn to look at her. Is she saying what you think she's saying? She's still looking at the ceiling. Actually, not once did she break away from it once you started the conversation, so what she says next surprises you.

"Ay dios mio. Don't look at me like that. It's like you didn't listen to a word I said. You just got out of a... 'whatever Stella's age is' old relationship. Don't start falling for the first girl you fuck papi."

Oh. 'More'. Now you understand.

"This was fun, papi. But if you want to stay as gossip from Mrs. O'Brien and not as news to the entire building, better leave now before any of those chismosas wake up." Her words wake you up to her reality. She's always had our neighbors talk about her as some floozy, not really knowing why she was doing it. She raised twin daughters by herself, and worked hard enough so that both of them could attend college. Why can't she want 'more' out of her life?

"That wasn't a request, papi. Get dressed. It's time to go", she reminds you. You get up and get dressed, while she still lays naked in bed. You both stay silent as you get dressed. Once you're fully clothed though, Tanya breaks the silence.

"I'm sorry if I got personal with the pillow talk, Jay. I blame --" she starts to pretend counting on her fingers "SIX!" she exclaims, showing you her fingers "-- post nut clarities for that one." She laughs, but you just rub the back of your neck,slightly embarrassed at the number.

"Oh, and don't forget your phone." She grabs your phone from the nightstand and throws it to you, and you catch it, albeit clumsily.

"You can let yourself out. G'night Jay" she says, before laying her head back on her pillows, eyes closed, with a happy and content smile on her face.

"I liked it better when you called me papi"