AMA - The Divorcee: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look at her lips, just like in your dream, and see how they tempt you to just kiss them for the rest of the night. You move your head a bit closer to hers, and she responds in kind; but before your lips meet, you put your pizza slice to block what could've been your first kiss with Cassie and say --

"Take a bite of this and tell me this isn't the best pizza you've ever had." Cassie gives a giggle and takes a bite.

"This isn't the best pizza I've ever had." she says in a monotone voice and a straight face, jokingly repeating what you said, but she slowly breaks and starts laughing at her own joke.

'Yeah. You love this girl.'

CHAPTER 28.1

Where's Stella during all this?

Across the Hall

The following is written in the perspective of Stella Craig (3rd person-limited)


It's around dinner time now, and Stella wonders how well Cassie and her Dad's date is going. Stella can't believe it's finally happening for her best friend. Cassie's been obsessed with Stella's Dad since Stella could remember, and now Cassie's on a date with him.

Downside of that is...

Stella's getting really bored being alone in the apartment.

She's tried watching something on a streaming site but nothing really caught her fancy. She's tried chatting with her new college friends and varsity teammates, but they're mostly just like Stella who haven't really done much after one day removed from coming back home from college.

It's during this concerted effort to do something to fight boredom that she realizes she's way more conscious of the time because she just can't wait to find out how well their date went.

~ DING DONG ~

Stella looks at her phone to check the time and sees it's way too early to be back if they had a good date. She walks towards the door, hoping it's not her Dad and Cassie coming back from their date already. If it is them, fingers crossed they just forgot something and are only coming back to pick it up... or that they're super horny and just want to skip to that part already. Otherwise, her whole "be happy" speech she's given to both of them would have been such a waste of breath. Stella opens the door and finds, to her surprise, her neighbor from across the hall, Tanya Ramirez.

"Hey Ms. Ramirez, what brought you across the hall?" Stella asks Tanya.

"Oh, hey sweetie. Didn't I tell you to call me Tanya already? I feel so old when you call me Ms. Ramirez." Tanya tells Stella, trying to be casual. Stella doesn't really react, and is still waiting on Tanya's reason for ringing their doorbell.

"Is your dad home?" Tanya asks. The question takes Stella off-guard as she's not sure if she should reveal to Tanya that her Dad's out on a date right now.

"Oh, uh, he went out." Stella answers vaguely.

"Is he coming back soon?" Tanya continues to inquire.

"Hopefully he won't be back for a while." Stella replies.

Tanya picks up on Stella's choice of words and decides to tease, "Why do you hope he won't be back for a while? You have a gentleman visitor perhaps?" Tanya says with a suggestive smile, teasing Stella.

Stella, not really appreciating being teased by her neighbor, decides to tease back. "I'm just hoping his date's going well. Wouldn't be much of a date if they came back at this hour." Stella replies, curious as to how Tanya would react to that information.

Tanya keeps her smile after hearing Stella's reply, but Tanya couldn't hide the disappointment in her eyes upon hearing Jay was on a date. Stella picks up on this but decides to wait for what Tanya has to say. "Oh, that's... that's good! He's been stuck in this apartment for months, you know. It's good he's finally doing something other than wallowing in misery. I bet you helped a lot in speeding that up." Tanya says.

"I can't take all the credit," Stella replies. "He went out last night and didn't come back for hours. When he did, he was like a changed man. I bet whoever he met up with has to take most of the credit for his quick recovery." Stella continued her teasing, not really hiding anymore that she knows that her Dad hooked up with Tanya last night. Tanya wasn't Stella's best friend who just gets embarrassed from her teasing though. Tanya can play that game too.

"Oh sweetie, whoever that was can only take some credit. I'm sure your papi would agree." Tanya replies, not hiding it either that she picked up on Stella knowing about what happened last night.

"I wonder if my papi is going out with the same girl tonight too?" Stella says, continuing the verbal sparring match she's having with Tanya.

"Probably not. I bet his date from last night would still be exhausted from all the... advice she was giving him." Tanya counters.

"I bet his date last night was just shouting that advice to him so loud that even her neighbors could hear." Stella parries and throws a counter of her own.

"Her neighbors should probably just mind their own business and let someone give advice in peace." Tanya says, blocking Stella's verbal jab.

"I'm sure they usually don't mind, as long as she doesn't start her loud therapy sessions in the middle of the night when people are sleeping." Stella says, staying on offense.

"I'm sure his date would advise her neighbors that earplugs are cheap." Tanya replies, not backing down.

"And miss out on all that advice?" Stella asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I always knew you were a pervert." Tanya finally breaks all pretense that they're not talking about each other. Stella breaks from her teasing facade and starts to chuckle, which eventually turns to laughter. Tanya can't help but smile, and laugh a little too, as she admits to herself that she enjoyed that little exchange with Stella.

"You remind me of your mother." Tanya tells Stella, intending it as a compliment, but Stella reacts with hostility in her body language, which Tanya immediately notices. "I mean, not entirely! You're less..." Tanya says, trying to diffuse the situation, but can't really think of something to say.

"Less of a cheating whore?" Stella says with a chuckle, finishing Tanya's statement for her. Tanya awkwardly laughs, not wanting to agree just in case Stella was trapping her, and just shrugs at Stella's suggestion to signify she'll neither confirm nor deny. Stella didn't seem to mind that response.

...

"Hey, since your dad's out and I made more than enough Posole for both of us, want to have dinner with me?" Tanya asks Stella, to Stella's surprise.

"Uh, yeah. Definitely. I wouldn't say no to that." Stella answers.

Tanya's glad with Stella's response, and she turns around to lead Stella into her apartment. As Tanya opens the door though, Stella asks her --

"Hey, um, was this dinner supposed to be for my Dad? Was it supposed to be a date?"

CHAPTER 29.1

Where are Jay and Cass off to now?

Home

The night's been amazing with Cassie. You and her just continued strolling around the city, learning more about each other as you did, until you finally looped around and got back to where you parked your car and started the night. You both decided it was time to head home and spend the rest of your night back at the apartment. Knowing that that was the plan, what Cassie says as you park your car near your apartment building confuses you --

"Thanks for driving me home. I know it was inconvenient since you don't really live near this area."

You take a moment to understand what Cassie just said, as she looks at you expectantly, hoping you would understand what she was trying to get at. "Yeah, it's going to be a long drive back from here." you reply, trying to gauge if what you're gut feeling is telling you is the correct answer.

"You're not too tired to drive back to your place are you? Would you like to come up to my place for some coffee, Jay?" she asks you, and now there's no more confusion on your end as to what's happening.

She's roleplaying.

You saw this on a show once. She invites you for coffee, you say you don't drink coffee, and she'll say neither does she as an innuendo.

"I don't really drink coffee." You reply. Her reaction to this isn't what you were expecting.

"Mr. Craig! It's supposed to be 'Yes, and' not 'No'... something. You get my point" Cassie says with a bit of annoyance, but she's amused at your mistake.

"I thought you were doing a bit from that show." You tell her, and explain what you thought was happening.

"If she doesn't drink coffee, why would she invite him to... Oh!" she says, finally getting it. "A bit presumptuous of you to assume that's what I was doing, don't you think?" Cassie continues, changing character completely, as she asked it in a much flirtier tone and with a naughty smile to match. She bites her lower lip as she waits for your response, and this lower lip bite is different from the ones you've seen her have before. She's not doing it out of shyness or uncertainty. She's openly showing you that she's attracted to you now.

"Yes, it was presumptuous... and now I'm regretting it" you jokingly respond. Cassie's huge grin returns, amused by your attempt at improv.

"Yes, you should regret it, and... you're really bad at improv," she jokes back.

"Hey! You're one to talk. 'Yes, and' remember?" you react with a laugh which causes her to laugh as well.

"If you're not into coffee, can you at least walk me to my apartment, Jay?" she says, visibly returning to her flirty character she brought out earlier.

"Of course" you reply, and you both get out of the car. You hold each other's hand as you walk down the street from where you parked, until you reach the stoop of your apartment building.

"Well, this is my apartment." Cassie tells you, continuing her roleplay. "I had a really nice time tonight." You tell her with all sincerity, to which Cassie replies, "I did too.", with a sparkle in her eyes that says it wasn't roleplay when she said that.

You're both standing in front of the stoop now, waiting on each other to continue the roleplay, but both unsure how to continue.

"It's a shame you don't drink coffee" Cassie finally says, breaking the silence. You start rubbing the back of your neck, not really sure how to continue her roleplay, and kind of regretting that you didn't just say yes.

To your surprise, Cassie hugs you around your waist, her face extremely close to yours. You both stare into each other's eyes, and you can see her longing look once again. Only this time, there's something more in there too. You can only describe it as excitement or anticipation, that she can finally get what she's been longing for.

"Can I tell you a secret, Jay?" she asks you, her warm breath hitting your lips as she does so. You give a slight nod to answer her, but she takes it as an opportunity to meet your lips with hers. You both relish in the moment, as you both finally remove whatever remnants of doubt you had left about each other's feelings. Cassie introduces her tongue into the kiss, and you respond in kind. You cup her cheeks in your hands, not wanting this kiss to ever stop.

Eventually, Cassie breaks the kiss and you're both breathing heavily, trying to catch your breaths. You both still have the biggest genuine smiles on your faces, as you are both cupping each other's cheeks now, almost as if you're just waiting for the other to start kissing again.

"You want to hear that secret now, Jay?" she asks again, and this time you reply with a verbal "Yes" as to not confuse her into thinking you were trying to make out with her again. She moves her face to near your ear, and you feel her breath on your earlobe as she tells you --

"I don't drink coffee either."

CHAPTER 30.1

What happens next?

Cassandra and Jay

You and Cassie make your way to the third floor of the building where your apartment is located, both excited and in disbelief that what's about to follow is going to happen. As you reach the third floor, a realization hits you so hard that you can't believe that both of you didn't even consider it until now.

"Cassie, how do we..." you try to ask how you'll deal with the whole situation of Stella also being in the apartment, but you stop as you see Cassie placing a finger above her lips, signaling you to shush. "Your keys, Mr. Craig" she says, and you hand over the keys to your apartment to her.

"Okay, Jay, wait here. I'll just go see if my roommate is already asleep." She tells you. You're surprised at how committed she is to this roleplaying, but you decide to follow her lead and nod that you'll do as she says. Cassie opens the door and you can see the lights of the apartment are turned off. She closes the door behind her, and you can hear her call out for Stella from the inside.

It doesn't seem like Stella's home from the looks of it, so you decide to text her.

'Hey baby, me and Cassie just got back to the apartment. Don't stay out too late. Call me if I need to pick you up. Love you'

After sending the text, you look at the door of Tanya's apartment across the hall from yours, and flashbacks from last night appear in your mind. You can't believe how quickly things are changing for you in just the two days since Stella and Cassie came back from college; but maybe more importantly, since you acquired the Affection Multiplier app.

As the app crossed your mind, you wanted to check it just to see if the date improved anything with Cassie, but she opens the door to the apartment once more and you decide to pocket your phone.

"Lucky for us, my roommate's out. Come in." She tells you. You enter your apartment and don't really go that far from the doorway, not wanting to act like you actually own the place and stick with Cassie's roleplaying.

"Your apartment's nice" you say awkwardly, not really knowing what to say.

"My bedroom's even nicer." She replies seductively, as she hugs you from behind and slowly raises both her hands to your chest. You turn around and give Cassie a kiss. You continue your kiss from where you left off downstairs, and wrestle Cassie's tongue with yours.

She doesn't hold back her moans as she knows that it's only the two of you in the apartment right now. She places her hands on the back of your head and lifts her leg to wrap it around one of your thighs, not allowing you to break away from her as she hungrily makes out with you. You place a hand on one of her asscheeks and squeeze it gently. To your surprise, she does the same and brings a hand down to squeeze one of your asscheeks too.

"Your lips feel incredible, Jay" she compliments you, taking a breather from the make out session. You kiss her again so she can feel your lips against hers once more. She moans into your lips, and proceeds to take one of your hands and place it over one of her breasts.

"Yes! Squeeze my tits, Jay!" she shouts in pleasure as you knead her right breast with your left hand, and you feel she might not be wearing a bra underneath her dress. Her breathing is getting heavier as the make out session keeps going, until she literally pushes you away from her.

"Not here. My roommate can come back any minute." Cassie tells you and proceeds to open the door to your bedroom. It's here that you come to another sudden realization. You're about to have sex in your ex-marital bed. You haven't even slept in that bed in months, opting for the couch every night.

Now, you're about to have sex with your daughter's best friend on that bed. Not just your daughter's best friend, a girl you used to babysit. The realization makes you freeze on the spot where Cassie left you, unsure how to proceed, as thoughts of guilt and doubt start ringing in your head.

You try to shake it off, reminding yourself of the wonderful date you just had with Cassie. You remind yourself of the kiss you had downstairs, and how excited you were to finally break free from any doubt that this relationship with her could work. Then you look at the open door in front of you and you just can't shake off the fact that there's just too many memories inside that doorway that you'd rather forget right now.

"Jay? This is my apartment. My room. My bed. You haven't been here before." She tells you. Reminding you of her roleplay that you're not in 'your' apartment, but hers. You wonder if she knew this would happen, and that's why she started this roleplay to help you get over your anxieties and irrational thoughts.

"Cassie--" you try to say, but she cuts you off. "It's Cassandra. Cassie's for little girls who still need babysitting," she says with an air of faux sophistication. You rub the back of your neck, embarrassed that you're being a baby about this. Cassie breaks character for a moment and gets closer to you, resting her head on your chest as she gives you a hug.

"Mr. Craig, I know you have a hard time sleeping in your room. When I was cleaning the apartment yesterday, I noticed it almost looked untouched. I don't want to force you to do something you're not comfortable with tonight, but it's not exactly a smart idea to do it anywhere else in the apartment." she says, chuckling at the idea. You laugh a little too, as you imagine Stella walking in on the both of you.

"I don't want to force you, but I also want us to try. That's why I thought we could forget who we are for a while. We're just Jay and Cassandra now. Two adult friends who only just met tonight and had a wonderful date together." she adds.

"No history. No baggage. Just..."

CHAPTER 31.1

Just...?

Cassie and Mr. Craig

You kiss Cassie on the lips and place both your hands on her ass. She moans at your touches and kisses, and lifts her leg to wrap around your thigh like she did before. This time, you place a hand under that thigh, signaling to her that you'd like to carry her. She obliges and wraps her legs around your waist, as you support her weight with both of your hands under her thighs near her ass. Her arms wrap around the back of your neck for additional support, but also not wanting to let go of your lips that have been bombarding her with pleasure.

You carry her inside the room, and without looking, search for the door with one of your hands. Once you get a hold of it, you flick your wrist in an attempt to close the door. Not wanting to delay any further, you walk blindly towards the bed whilst carrying Cassie, not breaking away from making out with her. Once you can feel the bed frame on your shins, you fall on the bed gently with Cassie underneath you. Cassie's moans are becoming more frequent now, and you notice that she might be getting close just from this, and will probably orgasm if you continue.

You decide to break away from her instead, and go upright. You don't want her to orgasm just because of 'Magic Touch' or the 'Great Kisser' traits you bought for yourself. You want some semblance of control over these traits, now that you have an idea of how they work and what they're capable of.

You take off your shirt and Cassie looks at you hungrily. She responds by hiking up her dress so that it goes above her waist, showing you her white cotton panties, before she sits upright and takes off her dress over her head before throwing it to the floor.

She's topless and only in her panties beneath you, and the image makes the tent in your pants uncomfortable. She notices this too and begins to unbuckle your belt while kissing your naked torso. As soon as your belt is unbuckled, you unzip your pants and take them off as well as your underwear at the same time.