AMA - The Divorcee: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The app suggested that I save some points to purchase a trait called 'Normalized Polyamory'." You tell her, and explain what it does from memory as your phone's still in your pants on the floor, and you don't want to break away from Cassie right now.

"Wait, so it can make other people think that you having multiple relationships would be normal, and your current relationships wouldn't be jealous of each other?" she asks just to make sure she understood it correctly. You nod to confirm, and she responds with, "No wonder you thought that you were influencing how we felt if you can change other people's opinions entirely."

Now she gets it.

"Is that what's stopping you from buying it?" she asks.

"I have to admit, I thought about buying it once I can afford it, but there's a gnawing feeling I have that it's wrong to force other people's minds to change their opinion for my benefit..." you start, but Cassie interjects, "That's because you're a good person, Mr. Craig. Any other person would just take advantage of that and not care from the outset."

She really does think highly of you.

"You care for other people and you wouldn't do anything to hurt them. So, if what you're going to change doesn't hurt anyone, why not take it?" she asks you, and you really have no good rebuttal, other than 'who are you to decide what other people should think?'; then again, 'who are they to judge you for trying to find happiness?'.

"Wait a minute, you already thought about buying this trait and you still had me convince you to explore your feelings with Ms. Tanya!?" she suddenly realizes. "You made me say all that mushy stuff!" she adds, blushing from retroactive embarrassment.

"I had to make sure you weren't just testing me or..." you answer her while laughing, but she interjects, "Oh my God! Who hurt you?" she asks rhetorically, and maybe for the first time since it happened, you can laugh about your divorce and the pain it caused.

"I trust you Mr. Craig. No tests. No tricks. You don't need to hide anything from me, and I promise I'll do the same." she says.

"I love you." she adds, before giving you a kiss on the lips this time. You return her kiss before breaking away and say,

"I love you too."


Author's Notes: Clarification on how I intend the 'Magic Touch' trait to work. Those touched derive some form of pleasure from the MC's physical touch, but it is up to their interpretation what that pleasure means. In the case of Stella, all she got were warm fuzzy feelings of comfort. In addition, since it's a Sexual Trait, its effectiveness outside of sexual situations has a limit, while it is most effective in sexual ones.

Also, I understand that the POV shift in Chapter 23 was jarring to do, and I've implemented a 3rd person POV when switching POVs to other characters outside of Jay in all subsequent chapters thereafter.