AMA - The Divorcee: Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not doing dishes again!" Stella reacts, seeing where Viv having dinner at your apartment is going to lead to.

"I'll do the dishes, baby. Don't worry about it. Don't be rude to our guest." You tell her.

"Guest? I thought she was an evil lesbia— OW!" Stella was about to joke, but Cassie playfully elbows her in the ribs again. "I was kidding! Jeez. Tanya made the exact same joke! What are you elbowing me for? Plus, it's not like Viv can't take a joke... right?" Stella says in her defense, but unsure if her defense is actually true.

"This evil lesbian is offended." Viv jokingly answers, making Stella stick her tongue out to Cassie. "I wouldn't say no to hanging out for dinner. If Princess Ariel over here doesn't mind." Viv says, seemingly referring to Stella with the nickname.

"Me? Okay, random jab, but I'll bite. Why am I Princess Ariel?" Stella asks Viv.

"Cuz you're daddy's little princess, and your down there probably smells like fi—"

"Okay! You wanted to try Nana's roast?" Viv didn't really need to finish for all of you to get the joke, but Celeste cut her off so as to not start a teasing match between Stella and Viv.

Cassie's still chuckling from Viv's joke and says to Stella, "She got you.", making Stella say defensively, "Oh, please. That was a 'two out of ten' burn, at best.".

"Sounded like a 'five out of seven' to me." Cassie jokingly replies back.

With everything settling down, you decide to excuse yourself and go to the bathroom first before hanging out with five ladies for the second time today. Plus, the roast went down quicker than you anticipated.


You sit down on the toilet in your bedroom's connected bathroom and check the Affection Multiplier's trait catalog to see if there are any traits that can help you with Mrs. O'Brien's noise complaints. You check Most Recommended once more and it suggests a trait that you can buy with Friendship Points, which you have a lot of currently.

No More Enemies (150): People can't seem to hate you. Friendly interactions are even more effective on people with negative scores and red progress bars deplete slowly over time to a maximum score of zero (0).

Sounds a bit extreme for your problem with Mrs. O'Brien. You haven't actually checked if she has a negative score towards you, but even if she did, if you continue making noise she'll just keep getting angrier anyway, and will be in the right to file a formal noise complaint. This may not be the right trait to buy to address your problem with Mrs. O'Brien.

You continue scrolling and find something much more specific that can address your problem with Mrs. O'Brien.

Good Neighbor (60 pts): Your neighbors would think of you as a good neighbor, becoming more accommodating if you're in need, or lenient with your breaking of neighborhood rules and etiquette.

Example: Neighbors become more accommodating to your borrowing of certain tools or items and less stingy about when you return them; or if there are neighborhood rules about lawn care, they'll be more lenient of your disobedience of those rules.

The trait thankfully had an example to make it clear, since the description itself wasn't very precise as to the extent of how it will affect people's perception of you. You decide to buy it since it seems like it is exactly what you need to get Mrs. O'Brien off your back.

Available points: 370 Friendship points (+50) (-60) / 150 Love points / 50 Lust points

You check the girls' profiles to see where the new 50 points came from, and find that it came from Celeste.

- Pritchett-Wilkerson, Celeste - Affection Score: 53 (+12)

You find it interesting that the name on the app still has her husband's last name on there as a hyphenate. Then again, she became a more well known food writer as Celeste Wilkerson when she was already married to Walt, so she may have legally kept it even after their divorce.

You go back to browsing for traits and find a Personal Trait that you decide to buy, as it seems like the app is beginning to notice the amount of people that are hanging out in your apartment these days, and maybe it would be great that they enjoy themselves while they're here.

Great Host (20 pts): People you invite to your home feel comfortable and are very likely to have a good time.

Available points: 350 Friendship points (-20) / 150 Love points / 50 Lust points

You also find another Personal trait that you can keep in your back pocket, just in case you still can't afford Normalized Polyamory but someone's jealousy for the others has become an issue. You just promise yourself to still try and address that jealousy non-magically first, if it ever comes to that.

Feel No Jealousy (100 pts): The person with this Trait feels no jealousy towards their partner's actions, be they romantic advances towards another person or even sexual acts.

Since you're not really spending Friendship Points much, and they're the easiest to come by, it's not bad to save some points for this specific trait just in case, while you're also saving up for Normalized Polyamory.

You also find a Sexual Trait that you definitely want to save up for, now that you have three girlfriends you're going to need to satisfy.

Steadfast Lover (270 pts): Your sexual endurance improves dramatically. You're able to keep going until your partner(s) is/are satisfied. You become capable of handling more than one partner at a time and you also recover your vitality much quicker.

You hope that Magic Touch would be enough, for now, in terms of satisfying them individually; but you're definitely going to need 'Steadfast Lover' if you don't want to emaciate yourself if it ever happens that they all want to have sex one after the other... or together.

You shake your entire upper body to shake off the goosebumps from imagining having sex with all of them together is giving you. You check other traits the app recommends to try and take your mind off fantasizing and possibly getting an erection at this inconvenient time, and the next trait it recommends takes care of that immediately.

Cheater (50 pts): You become more inclined to indulge in extramarital affairs or engage in sexual activities behind your monogamous partner's back.

You immediately understand that it's not meant for you. It's meant for a target. It's meant to be bought for someone else so they could be more inclined to sleep with you even if they were already in a relationship. Worse, you would probably only need it if they were loyal to that relationship anyway.

The app wants you to buy this for Celeste.

CHAPTER 68.1

What happens next?

Nightcap

"We were not fingering each other! That's a total lie!" you hear Cassie shout from the couch as you exit your bedroom.

The fuck?

"I kinda remember you squeezing one of my tits though." Tanya throws Cassie under the bus, but she was laughing so you're assuming she was only joking. You hear Stella laughing the loudest, finding Cassie's embarrassment amusing.

"I didn't know you had it in you, Cass! I'm going to have to warn our teammates to cover up when we're in the locker room now." Stella jokes. As you approach, you see Viv and Celeste have pulled the dining chairs near the couch and they're chatting with the girls while Viv eats some of your roast.

"Oh please, like any of our teammates is anywhere near Tanya's body." Cassie retorts to Stella, now making Tanya blush.

"Hear, hear!" Viv enthusiastically agrees with Cassie, raising her glass of wine. "I mean, I don't know what your teammates look like, but I bet they're no match for Tanya." Viv adds, before giving Tanya a wink.

"What're you guys talking about?" you ask them.

"We're just listening to the real story of what happened last night." Stella explains, which was vehemently denied by Cassie, "No it's not! It's more like some evil lesbian's sick fantasy!", making Stella jokingly elbow her in the ribs and saying she was "Rude." as a way to turn the tables on Cassie. Viv just laughs as the two teenagers start play-fighting each other.

You sit down on the side of the couch next to Tanya and she gives you a peck on the cheek before asking you, "Nightcap?", and hands you a glass of wine after you nod.

"Hey Craster, Celeste wasn't kidding, this roast is pretty good." Viv addresses you, complimenting your cooking, once you've taken your glass of wine. You're familiar with the reference for the nickname, but you're not sure if that's the one she means; but if it is, you know exactly why she picked it.

"You read the Song of Ice and Fire series?" you ask Viv.

"Nope. Only watched the TV show. Although, I have spent enough hours reading the wiki that I practically read it though." Viv answers you.

"Why didn't you just read the books? I mean, if you've spent enough time reading the wiki." you ask her.

"You're really more concerned with how I waste my time than being nicknamed after a daughterfucker?" Viv asks you, a bit weirded out by the things you're concerned by.

"Hey, why don't you go over there and elbow her in the ribs, huh?" Stella asks Cassie.

"I didn't really get what they're talking about." Cassie honestly answers.

"She just called my dad a daughterfucker. That's rude, right?" Stella asks Cassie.

"She's not wrong though." Tanya jokes teasingly.

"Hey! I take offense. My dad's a daughter-lover. Huge difference." Stella says with a serious tone but is obviously joking, making the girls laugh.

"I don't know. I didn't remember you shouting 'Love me, Daddy' last night." Viv quickly teases back, making Tanya and Cassie laugh at Stella's expense. You're still weirded out by how normal everyone's referring to this, but Viv's joke still gets a chuckle out of you.

"What's this about now?" Celeste asks.

"You haven't told her!?" Viv asks in surprise.

"Told me what?" Celeste asks.

"It all started with..."


"I had a great time you guys! See you all tomorrow at the restaurant." Viv says as she leaves your apartment, her towel in hand. "We'll be happy to be there to support both you and Celeste." You reply to Viv who gives Tanya a cheek kiss as she goes to her own apartment. Tanya gives you a kiss on the lips before she goes back to her own apartment as well. She said she's been in your apartment long enough today when you invited her to stay over for the night.

You feel kinda guilty that you're going to bed with Cassie and Stella tonight, while one of your other girlfriends is going to sleep alone when she doesn't have to, but her mind seemed to be made up and you didn't push it further. You close the door and you surprisingly see your daughter back at it in the sink, washing Viv's plate and the wine glasses everyone used.

Before you could tell Stella to leave the dishes for you, Celeste taps you on the shoulder. "Hey, tonight was really fun. I should visit you guys more often." Celeste tells you.

"You're always welcome here, Celeste. If that wasn't clear before, I want to make that clear now." you tell her. She hugs you. A long lingering hug. Unlike the hug that she gave you at the airport. You return the hug since it might be awkward if you don't, with how long this hug is going now. You want to read into it, but you know it won't go anywhere. Not as long as she's with this boyfriend of hers.

You're not going to debase yourself and ruin their relationship with magic. You're even insulted that the app even recommended the 'Cheater' trait for you, like that wasn't the cause of so much of your misery. You realize the app isn't as intuitive to your thoughts or feelings as you first perceived. What it's intuitive to is your lusts. It doesn't care how you can satisfy your sexual cravings or fantasies, as long as it helps you in satiating them.

Your train of thought gets broken the same time Celeste breaks away from you. "Wow. I didn't notice it before, but you give awesome hugs. I kinda wish I could cuddle next to you tonight." Celeste tells you.

"What?" you think aloud.

"Oh!" Celeste blushes a little, maybe realizing how what she said could be misconstrued. "You know, like back when we were kids and I cuddled you to sleep?" Celeste explains. You give an awkward laugh and rub the back of your neck,

"Right. We haven't done that since I was like, 9, right?" you ask her rhetorically, but she corrects you nonetheless, "11. I cuddled you to sleep whenever I had to babysit you, up until I left for college." Celeste reminds you.

There's an awkward pause in the conversation, not really knowing where to go from talking about cuddling each other to sleep.

Why would she even bring that up?

"Uh~, anyway, good night Jay. Thanks again for letting me stay here for tonight." Celeste says, giving you a kiss on the cheek before going to Stella's room to sleep. You turn around and you see Cassie already eyeing you.

"I guess there's no point for us to stay at Tanya's tonight?" Cassie asks, not as a tease like it would have sounded if Stella asked it, but she said it with a tone of consolation.

"Hey, what's with the tone?" you ask her, rubbing her arm. "I'm fine Cassie. This was always a possibility." You reassure her. Cassie gives you a comforting hug, and you return it, rubbing your cheek with hers. She kisses you on the cheek before she breaks away.

"I'm sorry you had to suffer through my greediness tonight." You tell them, and Stella immediately replies while washing the wine glasses.

"Stop it Dad. We talked about it this morning. We encouraged you to do this, remember? It wasn't like you forced your decision on us. Stop it." Stella bluntly tells you.

You go towards Stella, doing what you did earlier, and hug her from the back around her waist, kissing her on the side of her neck this time. "I told you I'll handle the dishes this time, didn't I?" you ask her, but this time, you're the one rubbing your crotch on her butt trying to remind yourself that you should try and be comfortable with this. Stella moans at your initiative but she stops you from continuing.

"You should take care of Tanya tonight. You'll have us all week, she can really only spend a lot of time with you on the weekends. I'm pretty sure that's why she wanted to stay at her place." Stella tells you.

"Yeah. Stella's right... on both accounts. She's going to want to be loud." Cassie jokingly says with a chuckle, before jokingly pointing with her thumb to the general direction of Stella's bedroom behind her.

"Are you guys sure? Maybe she was just tired from today?" you ask them.

"Yes, Jay. We're sure. Call it women's intuition." Cassie assures you.

"Trust us." Stella adds. Not seeing any more room to argue, you give both of them soft sweet pecks on the lips and tell them good night before exiting your apartment and ringing Tanya's doorbell.

"Who is it?" you hear Tanya shout from inside.

"It's me, Jay." you reply from behind her door.

"Just a minute!" she shouts back. You sway in place, tapping your thighs, and swaying on your feet as you wait for Tanya to open the door. After a few minutes, you're feeling like the wait's been longer than you anticipated.

"Is this a bad time?" you ask through the door.

"No! Five more seconds!" she shouts back. After another couple of minutes, you hear Tanya shout again, "Come in! The door's unlocked!"

Not really thinking about how weird it is that she wants you to open the door yourself, quite possibly meaning the door wasn't even locked in the first place, you swing the door open and close it once you're inside. You walk a bit further in and you realize why Tanya wanted you to open the door yourself. You see Tanya standing in her living room, holding two glasses in both her hands, and both glasses filled with a golden liquid.

She was also completely naked.

"Care for another nightcap?"

CHAPTER 69.1

What happens next?

Nice

You immediately recall your first night together with Tanya in this very apartment. You have the exact same dumbfounded look you had when she emerged from her bathroom in only her sheer lace lingerie. You're pretty sure this view is better.

Tanya sultrily walks towards you, and hands you one of the glasses in her hands to drink. "Cheers, papi." she says, before she clinks her glass with yours, as you remain motionless at the vision before you. She sips some of her drink while you still stare at her naked body.

"I'm glad I still have the same effect on you, papi; but try the tequila. I'm sure it'll be to your liking." Tanya encourages you, but all you do is audibly gulp as Tanya pushes her body against yours. Tanya, not waiting for you to drink any longer, takes your glass and takes a sip of it. She then licks her lips, coating her lips with tequila. "Kiss me." she commands you, and this command you don't dare refuse.

You hug her around her waist, resting your hands on the small of her back, right above her butt. You lower your head, inching your lips closer to hers as your noses rub against each other. Tanya opens her mouth slightly, inviting your tongue in with hers. Your tongues meet first before your lips do, and you taste the tequila coating her tongue as well.

You feel Tanya hugging your back, and you feel the glass rub against the back of your shirt, some of the tequila spilling from the movement and making a wet spot. Tanya breaks the kiss as she notices what happened. "That's a waste of good tequila if it's your shirt that's drinking it." Tanya jokes, before handing you both glasses this time; one glass still having some tequila in it.

"Finish that up and then follow me to the bedroom." Tanya tells you, and before she could even walk away, you down the tequila in one go and immediately try to follow her. To your surprise, Tanya stretches her arm out and places it on your chest to stop you from coming closer.

She wags her finger at you and says, "Nuh-uh, papi. I don't think you fully appreciated the taste of the tequila." Tanya tells you before taking both glasses from your hands. She goes back to her liquor cabinet. She bends over, her ass still very much directed at you, giving you a peek at her pussy, while she gets a decanter with tequila inside.

She comes back to you with only one glass this time, and asks "Tell me, how'd you like the tequila?".

"Um, it was... nice?" you answer her, without any conviction to your answer. She pours another shot in the glass and hands it to you.

"Savor it, and then follow me to the bedroom." she says seductively.

She turns around and walks towards her bedroom, her ass cheeks jiggling as she does. You take a sip of the tequila, following Tanya's instructions and try to really taste the flavor profile of it this time around. Tanya grabs your attention once more, as she peeks her head out of her bedroom door. "Oh, by the way papi, my bedroom has a dress code this time around." she seductively tells you, before giving you a wink and stops peeking her head out.

You immediately swig the contents of the glass again. You have to admit, it does taste good as it initially hits your tongue, but since you quickly gulped it down; you can't really say you savored its flavor. Fuck it, you'll embellish how good it was based on your initial sip if you have to. You place the glass on an end table and take off your clothes in a haste.

1...345678