AMA - The Divorcee: Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You leave your clothes strewn on her living room floor and walk towards Tanya's bedroom. You thought you'd be prepared for the vision before you... but you're not. Tanya's room is lit by candle light through really familiar looking candles and some mood lighting; while strewn all over her bedroom floor and on her bed are a bunch of rose petals, which you assume are two bags worth based on the amount of rose petals you bought for this exact occasion last night.

"I heard this was supposed to be the plan last night?" Tanya asks teasingly from her bed as she sees you through her bedroom door. "When did—" you were about to ask, but Tanya places a finger over her mouth, shushing you. She places both her hands near her pussy once more. You audibly gulp again as you see Tanya has her legs spread wide, and her hands placed near her pussy making 'come hither' motions... just like she did on your first night together.

You were about to close her bedroom door but she tells you, "Don't. We're going to need the light from the living room." You do as you're told and leave the bedroom door wide open. You walk slowly towards the bed, building anticipation for both you and Tanya.

To your surprise, Tanya sits up on the bed and goes towards you. She's on her knees as she positions herself on the edge of the bed. Once you're close, you wrap her around your arms while she hugs you around the back of your neck, as you both continue the kiss you had earlier.

You slide your hands down her plump asscheeks and palm them, groping and massaging them as you continue making out with Tanya. Tanya grabs your slowly growing erection with one of her hands and starts stroking it while your tongues wrestle. As you both break away from the kiss to take deep breaths, she pulls you onto the bed and forces you to lie on your back.

She grabs a pillow and places it beneath your head, you couldn't help but grab one of her tits that was near your mouth when she did so and start sucking on her nipples. She forces you to stop sucking on her tit when she stands up suddenly, towering over your supine body.

"Did you savor the taste of the tequila?" she asks, looking down on your body while her foot gently rubs your semi-erect cock. You just nod your head, not wanting to say some bullshit she might catch and ruin her mood. "Good... because now I want to know which tastes better." she tells you before spreading her pussy lips with her fingers. You can only lick your lips to signal to her that you definitely like the taste of her better from what you remember.

She places your head in between her legs before kneeling down, placing both of you in a sixty-nine position. "Tell me how much better I taste, papi." she tells you, before sitting on your face. You hungrily lap her pussy up, flicking your tongue back and forth on her slit, not really being able to control what part of her pussy you can lick.

She starts grinding on your face, and all you can basically do is stick your tongue out as she rubs her clit and slit on your tongue. You both moan as your tongue repeatedly makes contact with her pussy lips and clit.

"Ay que rico. Si! Yes! Lick that pussy! Dale! Si! Si!" she shouts as she continues to twerk on your face. The surrounding area of your mouth is drenched in a mix of your saliva and her juices now, and you try your best to take in deep breaths whenever her pussy's not covering your breathing holes. Until you notice that her booty shaking is less twerking and more orgasming, as your mouth gets drenched in her juices some more, before she shouts out a loud "AAAAAAAAAAAAY!".

A part of you quickly wonders how she doesn't get any noise complaints from the likes of Mrs. O'Brien with how much she's known to have penetrating screams in this building, but those thoughts are pushed to the side of her shaking ass on your face.

As she continues to grind on your face, but much slower now, she takes your semi-erect cock and strokes it in her hand, making it grow before she devours it in her mouth. You can feel your cock growing inside her mouth as she sloppily swirls her tongue around the head of your cock, while tightening her grip on the base of your cock.

You take your hands and spread her asscheeks, as she's no longer grinding on your face now that she's focusing on giving you head. You now have better control to lick her pussy as she's no longer sitting on your face and you start by licking the area near her clit before moving your tongue all the way up to her asshole, where you swirl your tongue around her rosebud.

Unlike last time, she doesn't stop you and just moans in pleasure while she deepthroats your still growing cock and licks your balls with her tongue while the tip of your head is hitting the back of her throat. You both go at it in this position for a few more minutes, until you're fully erect in her mouth and she goes back to sitting on your face. She starts grinding her pussy on your entire face this time, sometimes even hitting your nose with her clit with how far back she's moving her ass while grinding.

Tanya keeps moaning as she grinds on you. "Ay papi! ¿Te gusta comerme el coño? Do you? Tell me how good my pussy tastes!" she commands you, but since she's completely covering your mouth with her pussy this time, all you can do is moan out all your dirty talk while your tongue swirls around inside her.

Her moans are growing more and more frequent as she's closing to climax once more. "Si, papi! Si! Si!" she moans over and over constantly, so you're surprised how her moans are so clear and constant while sucking your cock again. You clearly hear her say "Ay que rico!" while feeling her mouth around the tip of your cock as her tongue swirls around it.

You feel Tanya going over the edge once more as she shakes her whole body on top of your face, drenching it with her flowing juices, and she lets out another loud moan of pleasure... that's being muffled.

Not by your cock though, since the feeling of a mouth around your cock did not break while Tanya's muffled moans continue as if she's muffling it with her hand. Finally, as you hear Tanya's deep breaths above you, everything becomes clearer as you still feel someone servicing your cock, while... You hear your daughter's voice say,

"God, that was hot."

CHAPTER 70.1

What happens next?

... Another one opens

Tanya stops sitting on your face and falls prone on the bed next to you, on your left. You look to the other side and you see your naked daughter standing on the edge of the bed, her naked body's curves being accented by candlelight, while she plays with herself as her eyes focus around your crotch area. You prop yourself up on your elbows and to no surprise to you, you see Cassie servicing your cock with her mouth.

It's happening... It's actually happening!

"Hey~" you greet them. "When did—" you begin to ask, but just like Tanya earlier, Stella places a finger on your lips to shush you. It looks like this is a 'no questions asked' situation, so you might as well go with what the girls had obviously planned in advance. It didn't escape your notice the finger Stella used to shush you with is the same finger that was playing with her pussy, so you suck it.

"Naughty." Stella remarks, before climbing on top of you.

Stella pulls you into a kiss as she lays on top of you while Cassie's now jerking your fully erect cock with her hand. When Stella breaks the kiss, she directs your face to look to your left, where you see Tanya having a dazed look of satisfaction as she stares right into your eyes. Tanya inches her face closer before giving you a sweet peck on the lips. "You were amazing, papi." she sweetly tells you.

"It did look amazing." Stella concurred. "I kinda want to try what she did now. My ass, twerking on your face like I twerked on your cock last night." Stella adds, and your cock noticeably twitches at the thought.

"Daddy liked that idea." Cassie says, after she frees her mouth from sucking your cock.

Stella makes out with you once more, writhing her body on top of you. You notice after Cassie pops your dick out of her mouth once more that she directs the tip of your dick along Stella's entrance, rubbing them against each other.

"Would you rather sit on his face, or sit on his dick?" Cassie asks Stella. Stella just moans into your mouth as she doesn't break away from your kiss, while continuing to writhe in pleasure, almost as if she's intentionally hitting your tip with her pussy lips as she does.

"Since I'm going to watch you this time, let's do this in the same order. I'll watch you fuck first while I play with myself, and then Jay can eat you out and I'll interrupt you as soon as you start squirting on his face." Cassie says teasingly, but from her next actions, you realize she was actually serious as she directs your cock to poke the inside of Stella's pussy. You're not sure if Stella did it on her own, or if Cassie directed her body to, but Stella lowers her ass down to take your cock inside her.

Stella sits up, breaking her make out session with you, as she moans in pleasure from having her Dad's cock impaled inside her. Stella leans back and is now resting on Cassie's body as she leans her head back to rest on Cassie's shoulders. You can feel Cassie massage your balls from behind Stella, as Stella does grinding motions on your dick.

Cassie places two fingers into Stella's open mouth, and Stella sucks on Cassie's fingers instinctively. You see your daughter swirl her tongue around Cassie's two fingers before sucking on them again. Once Cassie's fingers are satisfactorily wet, Cassie does what she promised she'd do and starts rubbing her own clit with her now wet fingers while watching you and Stella fuck.

"I never thought watching you fuck another woman would be this hot." Tanya whispers into your ear. "This isn't my first time being with another woman, but this is my first time sharing a man with one. Let alone sharing a man with two other women." Tanya adds before licking your earlobe. Stella's riding your cock now, going up and down on your pole at a steady pace. Cassie's hand that was massaging your balls wraps around Stella's back and massages one of her tits and pinches her erect nipple. Stella moans at Cassie's touch.

"It's like a weird out of body experience for me. I know how good that feels. How good your cock must feel inside of her. A part of me imagines that it's me you're fucking; but seeing your daughter riding your cock like that, a lot of what I'm feeling is just happiness for both of you. Happiness in knowing she can experience the euphoria I feel when I'm with you." she says before kissing and licking your chin. Stella's picking up her pace, and you can see Cassie just looking at you as she speeds up her rubbing of her clit.

"That feeling of heaven. Penetrating. Deep. Inside. Her. Womb." Tanya said seductively, every word with a pause and her warm breath hitting your ear.

"Oh fuck." you groan as Tanya's dirty talk heightened everything you're feeling now too. You hear Tanya moan now, as she was apparently playing with herself all this time too.

"Fuck your daughter good, papi." she moans for you.

Her moans create symphony with the two other girls as Cassie's biting her lower lip while her fingers rub her clit even faster. At the same time, Stella has gone into overdrive and has rested her hands on your chest while she twerks on your dick like last night. "Yes Daddy! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck! Pound my pussy from below!" Stella shouts as she breaks from twerking to ride the wave of her orgasm.

You do as she says and pound her from below, and your moans are getting more and more frequent now too. Stella starts twerking on your cock once again, matching your pace from below her. You warn Stella that you're getting close, but Stella doesn't relent.

"Baby, I'm getting close. Are you on pills?" you say quickly, as you try to hold on before she answers. "Baby!" you shout, but Stella's in a whole other world right now with her eyes closed, as her lust has taken her over, while you're inching ever closer to climax as she keeps moving her butt up and down your cock. "Fuck! Baby!" you're about to bust inside your daughter if she doesn't stop moving.

"Stella!" you suddenly hear Cassie shout making Stella wake up from her trance and hop off your dick. Once your cock is free from the warm and moist embrace of Stella's pussy, you see no reason to hold it in any longer and explode. "AAAAGH!" you groan out loud... but Stella wasn't done with you. She immediately covers your face with her pussy.

"I was so close to another one, Daddy! Please make me cum some more!" Stella shouts from above you, as she starts grinding her walls on your mouth.

"I wonder who she got that greedy streak from?" Tanya asks teasingly with a smirk on her face. You begin to work your daughter's incredibly wet pussy with your tongue, like you did Tanya earlier, but you hear Cassie admonish her friend for her recklessness.

"He almost came inside you! Are you insane!?" Cassie asks her in disbelief. Stella just moans in pleasure.

"I know you're not on pills like I am—" Cassie started saying but you and Stella basically cut her off with your respective reactions.

"WHAT!?" you try to shout upon hearing this information, but it's muffled by her pussy grinding on your tongue. Simultaneously, Stella was about to ask something before she orgasms on top of you once again, "So whaaa~AAAAAAAAH!" she shouts before squirting her fluids on your open mouth, and a lot of it hitting the majority of your face.

Stella holds the headboard for support to keep herself sitting up, but you know her body just wants to collapse on the bed next to you after her intense orgasm. Tanya frees up the space next to you by sitting up and letting Stella lie next to you on the bed. Both Cassie and Tanya are now watching you and your daughter breathing heavily after that intense session... but a mix of parental concern and concern as her boyfriend kicks in immediately.

"You're not on contraception!?" you ask your daughter in panic and confusion.

Cassie was right, has she gone fucking insane!?

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I was just... so~ close. I couldn't stop myself" Stella replies in between deep breaths.

"Baby..." you wanted to lecture her, but Tanya made a joke before you could, "Wow, the amount of self-control you two have. It's like you're related or something." Tanya jokes, making all four of you laugh a little.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I'll be more careful next time." she says after cuddling next to you and kissing you on the cheek.

"Being 'more careful' means you were careful in the first place." Cassie corrects her.

"Jeez. It's not like he did cum inside me. Relax." Stella retorts, making Cassie just roll her eyes.

"We should drop by the clinic tomorrow and get you on birth control." You tell your daughter.

"Okay~" Stella replies. "A part of me just really wanted you to fill me up though. Didn't you feel an adrenaline rush from it? Some form of excitement" Stella asks you. Before you can answer, Tanya answers Stella for you.

"Take it from a woman who's had to suffer the consequences, your papi can fill you up all you want when you're on birth control sweetie. You're still in college and you're on a varsity team. Don't waste the opportunities you've worked so hard for." Tanya advises your daughter.

"I agree with Tanya, baby; but I do know that excitement you're talking about. Last time I couldn't control myself from that excitement, your mother and I had you. I wouldn't change any of that, so don't get me wrong, but I also know I was incredibly lucky to have been able to raise you and go to college with the help of my parents. Your mother, on the other hand, had to pause her life and take care of you while you were a baby." you tell her.

"Yeah, yeah; and she only finished up her studies once you got a stable enough job. I remember the story." Stella says dismissing a story she's heard before. "Got it. No getting pregnant until graduation." Stella replies.

"That's not..." you wanted to clarify what you meant further, but you honestly think what she said isn't something you want to argue against for now.

"All this talk about your ex-wife is really getting me horny." Tanya says sarcastically, making all of you chuckle again.

"Sorry about that." you apologize to them.

"Let's get you excited again, shall we?" Tanya says seductively. Surprisingly, she didn't jump on you or even make a move in your general direction which is what you assumed she meant. Instead, she goes after Cassie. "Maybe we should show them what we were up to last night?" Tanya asks Cassie. Cassie blushes from Tanya being flirty with her. "Oh, come now, chica. You weren't shy last night." Tanya teases her. Tanya sidles up behind Cassie, wrapping her arms around her waist, while one of her hands is dangerously close to Cassie's pubis.

"I don't remember this position from last night." Cassie says, as she looks to her side and raises an arm to stroke Tanya's hair.

"Maybe not this position, but this definitely happened last night." Tanya says before pressing her lips to Cassie's, in a slow passionate kiss.

You prop up and rest your back on the headboard, and Stella follows suit, resting her head on your shoulder. One of Stella's hands rubbing your chest and sometimes switching it up by caressing you with her fingertips. You and your daughter both watch Tanya and Cassie make out passionately, while Tanya also explores Cassie's body with her hands. Tanya pinches both of Cassie's erect nipples making her moan in pleasure, breaking the kiss from Tanya.

Stella has now lowered her hand from your chest to your soft dick, caressing it with her palm. Her palm gets slick from the mixture of your own cum that trickled down from your own orgasm, as well as the juices from her own pussy. As it grows in her hand, she begins to jerk your slowly growing cock, while you watch Tanya switch positions so she and Cassie are now face-to-face, and hers and Cassie's breasts press against each other.

Your cock twitches in Stella's hands as you imagine what it would feel like to have your dick in between those soft mounds. Stella positions herself so that she's sitting next to you instead of cuddling you, so that your hand can have access to her pussy. She spreads her legs and your hands instinctively rub her pussy while she continues to jerk you off.

"Maybe you should do what Viv could only lie about earlier." Tanya tells Cassie in between kisses with Cassie. Cassie immediately understands what she means and places her hand to rub Tanya's outer walls before penetrating them with her fingers. Tanya moans in pleasure from Cassie's fingering, before Tanya returns the favor and fingers Cassie as well.

You and Stella each match the pace that you can see Cassie and Tanya have, as all four of you assist each other in group masturbation. Tanya lowers her head and sucks on Cassie's erect nipple, giving it a nibble making Cassie groan in pleasure. As Tanya releases Cassie's nipple from her mouth, she asks you, "Do we excite you, papi?"

You can only nod as the sloshing noises of three wet pussies being fingered surround the room.

"What about you, Stella? Are you enjoying watching me with someone else this time?" Cassie asks her best friend with a naughty giggle. Tanya goes back to fingering Cassie even more fervently, and the wet noises it creates brings you to a full on erection.

"That's what good pussy sounds like." Stella moans under her breath, and you can't disagree with her assessment as the sounds reverberate around you. Tanya pushes Cassie down on the bed where Cassie is laying on her back, legs spread, while Tanya goes on top of her at an angle where you and Stella have a perfect view of both their pussies which are just on top of each other.

1...345678