Amala Forced to Board a Train Naked

Story Info
Amala gets strip searched at railway station.
1.9k words
3.28
33.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Walk slowly, Amala ka (sister)," complained Ajay as he was not able to match the speed of Amala.

"We might miss the train idiot. I am not missing my closest friend's marriage. First, wear your mask properly."

It was Covid time and there was still an hour left for the train to depart. But Amala thought there might be some checking protocol due to Covid.

Both were rushing through the platforms with their masks on and sweat rolling off their faces.

Amala was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. She left the top two buttons of her shirt open due to humidity, exposing the beginning of her soft and firm breasts. Ajay was wearing a tee and shorts.

Priya is Amala's friend and it is for her marriage, they are rushing off. Ajay is Priya's junior in NSS. Amala has not spoken much to Ajay until today. She will not only speak more today but also Show more!

Amala had observed a few strange things happening which she had not seen before in the railway station. There were too many metal detectors and security being placed. Some construction work was also going on in the station. There were not too many people in the station. One can count the number in their fingers itself.

"This is like an airport, too many securities and detectors," said Amala mildly.

"Seems they have done this change in the lockdown," replied Ajay.

"Shut up, do not act smart. You just have to stay behind me and no need to talk," snapped Amala.

"I will get my revenge soon," thought Ajay watching Amala's round ass shifting to left right and bouncing up and down in her tight jeans.

Just when they crossed one of the detectors, one of the guards called her out.

Vimal had his phone in his hand and was looking at a photo.

"Hey Kamal, she looks the same as this girl in the photo which AC sent us, right?" asked Vimal.

"Yeah, we got her. We should search her thoroughly, since Geetha is on leave today," replied Kamal casually.

Ajay and Amala were inching towards the two male guards. Both were carrying backpacks and Amala had a large suitcase as well.

"If you cooperate it will be easy for you.." said Vimal.

"What happened sir?"

"There is a search warrant for drugs as per report for the lady in this photo," Kamal showed her the photo.

"It is not me sir. I have never worn this dress," Amala pondered after looking at the photo.

Both Vimal and Kamal looked into the phone again. The photo had a full view of a dusky looking woman wearing a tight crop top with her deep navel exposed and cotton shorts. Her boobs were so large and pointed out even in a 2D picture. Both the guards simultaneously took a look at Amala and the features exactly matched including her well maintained assets.

Amala looking at the guards staring at her body buttoned the top buttons.

"Don't worry about that Miss. We will have to strip search you," commented Vimal.

Amala had her mouth open slightly in shock and more in anger. Ajay did not give any reaction at first and then began to speak.

"She is a good girl sir and I know her very well. She does not have any drugs. You cannot and will not search her. She is a very influential person and can even suspend you both. Don't mess with her!" burst out Ajay smiling mentally.

Kamal laughed out loud.

"Lets see what can she can do. But she is going to get rid of her clothes anyway. Kamal, get hold of her belongings and search completely. I will search her body," commanded Vimal.

Kamal stopped his laugh midway and looked disappointed, but began to pull the suitcase out of her hand and got her backpack.

"Aren't there any female guards? They are supposed to do all these. Even if you guys do this, I am like her brother and you have to do it in front of me for my sister's safety," pleaded Ajay.

Amala let out a small sound of shock and stared at Ajay in anger.

Vimal let out a small smirk knowing Ajay's intentions. "Okay, we will have you as a witness then."

Kamal gives Ajay the mobile and asks him to record the video.

Amala tries to protest, but decides against it as she had partly accepted defeat sometime ago.

At a long distance away from the railway station, the real girl in the photo, Amala's doppelganger is flying in a plane...

At a short distance from the platform, one of the construction workers watches Amala in a binocular removing her shirt buttons one by one.

Amala, Ajay and the two guards are in a room which is not yet fully constructed. There is an electrician working in the room as well.

"Mani, how much time will it take for you to complete the work?" asks Vimal.

"Sir, I just now started and there is pressure to complete it by today. And I won't be able to work after daylight." Mani responded cheekily in order to witness the naked beauty of Amala.

Amala stood there silently already with the feeling of being there naked in front of all the men.

"Remove all your clothes one by one, miss... In any order." ordered Vimal.

Amala unbuttoned her shirt first revealing a semi transparent white bra hiding the lower half of her two boobs. She put the shirt down on the floor.

Two things happened at the same time.

Ajay who was seated on the floor got the top view of Amala's struggling boobs when she bent down and Mani who was on a ladder got another top view from a different angle when she stood up.

The construction worker guy had now called many of his mates and were passing the one binocular to one another.

She proceeded with the jeans next which she found very difficult to remove.

"Boys, look at this chick in her underwear and she is gonna strip that too for us," commented one of the workers.

Amala almost looked like crying and didnt do anything for the next couple of minutes.

"Remove everything! There is not much time.." snapped Vimal.

Amala jerked a bit from his voice. Ajay was enjoying Amala being dominated.

She slid off her bra hooked from the front and gave the men the best sight in their life. All four of them had massive erections at the sight of her dusky bosom.

She again stood quiet for a minute with her head down.

Vimal came up near her and began to search her. He first checked her mouth, then the armpit and at last his hands came to her boobs. He started to gently caress them and began to shift them at will exploring each and every inch.

Most of the workers had their cocks out and began to stroke them with one hand and the other hand was fighting to get a hold of the binocular.

Vimal came down to her midriff, put his finger inside her navel and made a circle with his finger. Amala gave a slightly surprised sound when she was touched there. Without any warning, he pulled down her black panty quickly to her knees.

"Place your panty next to your set of clothes on the floor." told Vimal.

"Sir, chaaii (tea)...." a small boy with tea glasses stopped midway seeing Amala.

Amala faced extreme shame and tried her best to cover her juggling boobs.

"Hey, go out now. I will call you. And knock when you are entering a room," Vimal said.

"There is no door here sir," the boy replied.

"Don't act smart with me boy," shouted Vimal. In the fear, the boy dropped all the tea glasses onto Amala's clothes.

"My dress... you stupid boy" exclaimed Amala. The boy got angered and quickly took a picture of her.

"Kamal, get these and put them outside in the sun," Vimal said, not bothering about her naked picture.

"Now you miss, get off your panties completely."

She did that and while she bent, Vimal came near her and put his fingers into her butthole.

"Heyyy!!" shouted Amala, but in vain.

He began to dig more vigorously than before and spanked her ass one time for that shouting. He threw her panty to the remaining set of clothes on the platform.

The workers were now beginning to ejaculate and if you ask them, "Our best orgasm" would have been the reply.

Their train, starting from that station, had also arrived.

Ajay's cock was about to explode in his shorts. He was also secretly sending the video to his mobile.

"Have sent the bag and suitcase to the main office for checking Vimal," Kamal who went out sometime back came in and told this.

"Good," nodded Vimal.

Just when he turned her by the hip and his hand went near her pussy, he received a call.

"Oh okay sir... Is it? Are you sure? We are checking her sir.... Sure sir, we will release her."

At the same time, a dog was shitting on her clothes outside the platform.

Amala looked disgusted, forgetting the tiny hope she got sometime back.

"Sorry miss, we just now got the information that the real culprit has escaped," Vimal said in an indifferent tone.

"What do you mean by that? Is this all a mistake by you? I will make sure..." Amala was stopped by the train horn sound. It was time for the departure.

"I will wait for you in the compartment," Ajay said and went off in a hurry (to jerk off his throbbing penis).

"I will fucking make sure you spend the rest of your life in prison for insulting me like this," hissed Amala.

She hurriedly went through her clothes and only found her shirt a bit decent and was mildly affected by dog shit.

She put on her shirt and buttoned her middle two buttons. And she was running like hell to catch the already moving train. It was a sight to remember for all the people (not many) who were there on the platform that time. Amala's boobs and ass juggling to her sprint, Ajay was standing at the door and was reaching his hand out to help her get in.

"Come on Amala, you can make it," shouted Ajay. He was also taking a video simultaneously of this rare sight.

Amala did not have any time to reconsider her decision to go to the marriage.

To everyone's surprise, a hand came out of a window holding a stick. When Amala neared that window, the stick went into the back of her loosely worn shirt and the sharp blade at the end of the stick tore her shirt into two at the back from the force. As she ran with great speed nearing Ajay and his camera, her dirty shirt slid off from her shoulders leaving her stark naked.

Ajay held her hand and her hip and brought her in. He was still holding her, slightly touching her left boob. For a while, Amala was not aware she was entirely nude.

"Get off me," Amala burst out of his hands when Ajay winked at her looking at her whole dusky body.

She ran off to the restroom immediately. It was a first class ticket. So they were allocated a separate box with four seats. When Ajay went in, they were empty.

"Thank you God! Didn't know you would give me my revenge soon.." Ajay exclaimed gleefully thinking of how much control he had now over the nude girl locked up in the train restroom. On these thoughts, he took his uncontrollable fly out...