Breaking & Entering Pt. 01

Story Info
Taken by 2 escaped convicts; I hated them but loved it.
10.9k words
4.55
82k
105

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
827 Followers

Thanks to Rustyoznail for helping me flesh out the idea, showing patience with my super slow writing and also for the wonderful editing he has done on this story.

Please do check out stories by Rustyoznail on Literotica.

"Naina... we are leaving," Rohan called out.

"Ya ..wait.. I am coming," I replied as I got up from my study desk and headed to the door.

"I wish you would come too," Rohan murmured as he gently pulled me close.

"Ha mamma... You should have come too." my son, Aarav said. The night before he had cried his eyes out that his mamma wasn't coming to his grandparents' house for the summer. Rohan and I had a hard time getting him to sleep and even the following morning, he threw a tantrum and demanded I should go.

Since I was a stay at home mother, Aarav was very attached to me and would always cry if I wasn't around. This would be the first time he would be away from me for more than a couple of hours. Seeing tears pooling in his eyes brought a lump in my throat too. I squatted down and hugged him tight.

"Mamma has this very important test coming na beta. That's why she is not coming..." I tried to reason, to which he just sullenly nodded.

"But you're going to have so much fun at Nana's house," I said, trying to talk him out of the grumpy mood he was in. The mention of his grandparents did bring a small smile to his face.

"Okay... let's go... Say bye to mamma," Rohan said.

"Bye mamma..." Aarav said. I kissed him goodbye and stood up. Rohan pulled me close and gave me a light kiss.

"I'll be back in a week, baby. Take care..." he said as they walked out to our car.

It was an annual affair for us to visit my parents' house for a week in summer and then to my in-law's house during winter. We had taken this same trip every year, for the last six years.

I married Rohan soon after graduating from college at the tender age of 21. Aarav was born a year and a half later. I had planned to study further after graduation but then I met Rohan. He was my friend's older brother, and it was love at first sight.

Rohan was a mix of geek and stud. I would call him an in-betweener. Standing at a good five feet ten inches, he was of average build. A light stubble on his face with a pair of striking glasses added to his personality. Whenever he smiled, dimples dented his cheeks. These were his most striking features that had me swooning.

The day we met, apart from the introductions, we avoided each other. A couple of days later, I got a message from him. He had asked his sister, my friend, for my cell phone number. We got talking and soon grew close.

He was four years older than I was, already in a well paying job and was settled, so when our parents came to know about our relationship they decided to take the initiative and had us engaged. A whirlwind six-month romance ended in marriage and my plans of studying further were postponed when we moved to our apartment after the wedding.

Like most recently married couples, our sex life was amazing. I was this shy novice who knew nothing about sex and Rohan, though much more confident than I was, was perhaps equally inexperienced. His enthusiasm made up for his lack of knowledge.

I always thought I'd get back to studying and then find a job after settling down, but then it again had to be postponed as I became pregnant with Aarav.

Nine months of carrying a baby and then four years of taking care of our child meant I was super busy. Rohan worked in an IT company and earned well enough for us to buy a bungalow in the upcoming suburbs of the city.

Since our house was constructed first, we moved in a few months ago while the rest of the neighbourhood was still being developed. Our house was quite isolated. Even buying basic groceries required us to drive a long way but we knew in a few years all the nearby land would be developed, so we settled into the house.

By now Aarav had grown old enough now that I thought I could finally try and get back to studying for the Master's degree I wanted to do all those years ago. The entrance exam for the college was a few weeks away and so Rohan and I decided that this year I would skip our annual trip to my parents' house. Since I wanted as much time as I could get to prepare for the exam, Rohan decided to take Aarav to my parent's place and leave me to study.

After waving my husband and son goodbye, I got back to studying. It had been years since I last opened a textbook. I needed to catch up with my studies from graduation before moving to the entrance exam books. I spent the next few hours reading, taking a break only to have a light lunch before getting back to my task.

In the evening, I decided to take another break and went to the living room to watch some television. The moment I started the television, it blared out the local news channel.

"Breaking News!!! The dreaded dacoit duo of Fahim Shaikh and Tejinder Singh have escaped from the Central Jail. The two, convicted of armed robbery and murder also have several cases of robbery, arson and rape pending against them," the news anchor screamed as if the two criminals were heading straight at him.

"As per our sources, they escaped last night after killing two guards and injuring several others. The jail and police department tried to keep this break out under wraps but your channel, this channel is the first to break the news!" the anchor yelled emphatically.

"The spokesperson from the police department has said that several teams of armed policemen are searching for the duo and they are confident of nabbing them soon. Their pictures are on the screen right now; if anyone has any information about them, then please contact the police department on..." The anchor gave out the information.

The mugshots of the two were indeed scary looking. I watched the news for a minute before switching over to the soaps that I preferred. I relaxed for a couple of hours and had some dinner while watching the stories. After that, I switched off the TV and walked upstairs to my bedroom and got back to studying.

I didn't realise I had dozed off at the small desk. I woke up when I heard some noise coming from the living room downstairs. I thought I must have been dreaming, but then I heard it again. It took me a moment to realise I had fallen asleep, still dressed in a T-shirt and shorts as I normally do at home.

I quietly went down the stairs in pitch darkness. The nearest light switch was in the kitchen and since I was now used to the house, I wasn't worried about bumping into furniture. I walked into the kitchen and just when I was about to switch on the lights, I heard a man's voice.

"Oye... I think there's no one home..." I heard a man say. Even though he was speaking at a low volume, the roughness of his voice was apparent. In the still of the night, I could clearly hear him.

"Ya. I think so too. Even the garage is empty." I heard another man say. Like the first one, his voice too was low but gruff.

"Let's spend the night here. I don't think they're coming back anytime soon."

"I saw the car drive away... there was luggage in the back... I think they'll be gone for a few days."

My throat went dry, and I started sweating immediately as it dawned on me that my house had been broken into. My first reaction was to hide behind the kitchen counter as quickly and as quietly as I could.

"Owww..." I heard one of the men grunt.

"Oye Fahim... be careful... the police are chasing us. Don't get hurt or I'll have to leave you behind," one of them said. I knew he was closer to the kitchen since his voice was getting louder and clearer.

"Tejinder... switch on the lights... Bhenchod, my foot hurts." the first man groaned again.

The names sounded eerily familiar. Even in that state of terror, I tried to recall where I had heard those names. A couple of seconds later I recalled that they were the same guys who were on TV in the evening. The dacoits who had escaped from jail.

With great effort, I managed not to shriek as I realised the magnitude of misfortune that had landed upon me. Out of the thousands of places these men could have gone, they had broken into my house and on a day when Rohan wasn't around. I was all alone in the house without any protection. All that stood between me and the criminals was a kitchen counter.

The light switch was at the entrance of the kitchen which meant that they could not see me behind the counter even if they switched on the lights. I mulled my options and realised that I could squeeze into one of the kitchen cabinets and hide till they leave. Unfortunately, the house was so eerily silent that if I moved the door even an inch, the creak could be heard well into the living room.

I was trembling, no, shaking in fear. I had two murderous dacoits in my house, just a few feet away from me. My cell phone was in the bedroom and even though there was a landline in the kitchen, I couldn't reach it without being seen. It was near the light switch and the Tejinder fellow was right next to it.

The lights came on the very next second and startled me. My eyes closed from the sudden influx of brightness into the dark room. I was now even more terrified! In the dark, at least I had a chance to escape, but now that the lights were on I simply couldn't move from my very poor hiding spot.

Some moments later, the light got even brighter and I knew they had switched on the lights of the living room. Now there was nowhere to run without being seen. If I had to run from the kitchen to the rooms upstairs, I had to run from a well-lit kitchen to the stairs which were in the living room.

The two men were right in the path, one near the kitchen entrance and the other somewhere behind him in the living room. I didn't know how fast these guys were, but I knew I wasn't fast enough to evade them and run upstairs. For now, all I could do was stay where I was and hope that I wouldn't be caught.

"This is an amazing house man!" Tejinder said.

"Yeah...looks like they're loaded." Fahim replied with a laugh.

"We've found a good house to hide. I'm sure there's food and cash in here."

"If no one has seen us breaking in and these people don't come back, we can stay here for a couple of days. Maybe the cops will stop chasing us by then."

I almost shit my pants when I heard that. Not only did they plan to rob my house, but they planned to stay as well. Now what the fuck was I supposed to do?

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I froze in fear, not knowing what to do. One of them was now just on the other side of the kitchen counter. I had my back against it and still wasn't spotted but if he walked around it, I would be spotted.

I prayed for him to walk away but alas, I heard the footsteps go around the counter. I saw the shadow of the man as he turned the corner, and I knew I was screwed. I pulled my legs close and dug my head between my knees. I heard the footsteps coming closer to me... closer... closer... closer.

And then they stopped.

I didn't dare look up but curiosity finally killed the cat. Since I hadn't heard the footsteps for a few seconds, I thought, no, I wished the man had walked away. A part of me wanted that to be true and so I looked up and almost shrieked in horror when I saw him standing in front of me, looking down and flashing a very wicked smile.

From what I had seen on TV, the man standing in front of me was Tejinder Singh. He was a large man indeed, like most Sardars. He had a black turban on his head and he sported a thick, unkempt beard. The beard had not been trimmed in ages and almost covered his face. His bloodshot eyes, along with dark circles underneath them made him look terrifying.

He was tall - easily six feet with a muscular frame. Even though he had a large belly, he had a proportionately large chest and shoulders which toned down his abdominal girth. Large shoulders gave way to a pair of thick arms. His biceps and forearms were big, but his hands were large enough to cover my entire face.

I was about to cry as I realised that I was caught but this man was smiling down on me; not that it was a pleasant smile. It was a very evil smile on his face. A smile that was so unnerving, it made me shiver the moment I saw it.

He was wearing a ragged white shirt and a pair of pajamas. Thick black lines ran along the length of the shirt as well as the pajama. The shirt had a breast pocket and a number sewn on it. The clothes were dirty. God knows when they were last washed, and they smelled terrible.

He pulled up his shirt a little and I stumbled back when I realised he was pulling out a gun. I remembered on TV they had killed the prison guards and were serving time for murder so the moment I saw the gun tucked under this shirt, I thought this was it. I was beyond terrified; I couldn't even scream.

"Look what I found!" he exclaimed as he grabbed my hair tightly in his hands. This time, the pain was more than I could bear and I screamed. He pulled me up by the hair and I screamed louder. I felt a stinging slap across my face.

"Stop screaming bitch!" he hissed. Another tight slap almost knocked me down and I was quiet the very next second.

"I thought you found something to eat but this is interesting." Fahim said as he walked up to us. "You said no one's home."

"I saw them drive away. Now how the fuck would I know they left her behind." Tejinder quipped back.

"Good we found her soon enough or she could have become a problem," Fahim said. Tejinder nodded.

I heard the gun being cocked and started trembling again.

"Now what should we do about her?" Tejinder said, pointing the gun at my head.

"Naa... no use killing her. The cops are already chasing us." Fahim said and Tejinder lowered the gun.

Fahim thought for a while and said, "Lets hold her hostage. If the cops find us here, we can use her as a bargaining chip."

"Correct." Tejinder nodded.

This was turning out worse than I imagined. Now all sorts of scenarios started playing out in my already blurred mind and all of those scenarios had me dead in the end. They could kill me if I tried to escape, they could kill me if I tried calling the cops and now that I was taken hostage, even if the cops came, they'd kill me and worst, I could die in the crossfire between them and the cops. SHIT!!!

"What's your name?" Fahim asked me. I was too terrified to even assemble a line of words.

"Aarrrggghhh..." I yelled as Tejinder tightened his grip around my hair.

"Na... Na.... Naina..." I fumbled a reply. The pain reduced as he loosened his grip.

"Na Na Naina... What is a sexy little piece like you doing alone in the house?" Fahim asked but this time I didn't respond. It was a redundant question; what was I supposed to answer?

"Her husband's a fucking idiot to leave her alone here." Tejinder quipped and laughed.

"You're right. If I was in his place, I wouldn't leave her alone for a minute." Fahim replied, rubbing his chin and staring at me.

I cringed in disgust. No one had ever used such filthy language with me. Perhaps in a different scenario, I would have slapped him as hard as I could but right now, this Tejinder fellow had a hold of my hair and had a gun in his hand.

"So, Ms Naina. We are going to be your guests for a few days. Till then, you won't be foolish enough to call the cops or anyone else or we will kill you." Fahim had made himself clear. Left with no choice but to agree, I dumbly nodded.

"Fahim... I'm hungry man." Tejinder said.

"Ya... me too... Is there anything to eat?" Fahim asked me.

"Some dal, roti and rice." I replied.

Fahim walked over to the kitchen counter, opened the utensils and said, "That won't be enough for me."

He then walked over to the fridge and opened it. He looked inside for a while before pulling out a packet of eggs and some bread.

"Cook us a nice meal." he commanded.

"No! Get out of my house your bastards!" I blurted out. The sudden burst of defiance surprised me but that feeling lasted for only a second when I felt a stinging slap across my face.

Fahim was so fast but when I recalled what happened, he had pulled his hand back and swung it across my face so fast that it hit me like a speeding freight train. If it hadn't been for Tejinder holding my hair tight, I would have definitely collapsed on the floor.

I was numb and too shocked to react. I wanted to cry but a part of me wanted to hit back. I had never been slapped before; in fact, Rohan had never even spanked me in bed. Confused and scared, I looked at Fahim who didn't seem bothered having slapped a woman.

"Listen bitch... Don't shit around with me. I'm hungry and tired. If you act smart, I will bury you alive." Fahim yelled at me.

Tears welled up in my eyes as the situation turned from bad to worse to the absolute worst.

"We are professional criminals. All our lives, we have looted, raped and murdered; so don't fuck around with us or I will blow your brains out right now." Tejinder added to the threat. The worst part was that both of them talked so casually about killing me that it terrified me even more.

"Please don't kill me. Please..." I begged in between my sobs.

"Okay... then do something about the food." Fahim ordered.

Tejinder let go of my hair and the eggs and bread were handed to me. What the fuck was happening? My house was broken into, I was now a hostage and now I had to cook for my captors. I took the eggs and bread and silently walked to the cooking range and got busy making a snack for the men.

"You wait here... keep an eye on her. I'll check the rest of the house." Fahim said and walked away.

Tejinder was standing a couple of feet behind me and even though my back was facing him, I could sense him ogling me. That womanly sixth sense that can detect perverts was acting up and I, only dressed in a T-shirt and shorts didn't help my situation.

I usually wear a pair of boxer shorts in the evening, especially before sleep time. But today, since I was alone at home and had nowhere to go and nothing to do besides study, I wore those comfortable shorts the whole day. The T-shirt wasn't a tight one but it did a decent job of showing the contours of my body and at that moment, he was doing exactly that, checking out the contours of my body.

I stand five feet three inches. I was skinny from childhood and wore a pair of A cups till my high school. In college, I blossomed and moved to a B cup but I still stayed skinny. My boobs grew bigger after I married Rohan and gave birth to our son. They were now at their biggest. Rohan didn't say anything, but I knew he loved the extra.

Childbirth also fleshed me out and from the skinny little waif, I was now a head-turner. I was by no means fat but had weight right where it should have been. A nice rack was complimented by a slim waist with a hint of baby fat around the hip. A taut, round butt above a pair of nicely fleshed thighs completed me.

The T-shirt I was wearing was a short one, ending just below my waist and the shorts ended a few inches below my crotch. So every time I bent over to get something, a hint of skin was on display for this criminal who was standing right behind me.

The landline phone was just a couple of feet away from me. I started inching closer to it, hoping that somehow I could get him distracted and call the cops. But Tejinder was smart; once he realised what I was attempting, he walked over to the phone, pulled it out of the wall and threw it away.

I expected him to hit me or at least say something, but he stood there quietly staring at me. I, on the other hand, cursed under my breath at the missed opportunity.

The spices needed for the omelette were in the cabinet above the kitchen counter. I always had difficulty reaching it and I would always say to Rohan that the kitchen was designed for his height and not mine. We both joked about it but now it seemed like a curse.

bdrew86
bdrew86
827 Followers