Amanda 01 - Visit a Strip Club

Story Info
Amanda visits a strip club to celebrate her husband's 40th.
6.3k words
4.42
27.6k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Mark's 40th birthday. I asked him what he wanted for it. At first he said "threesome," I rolled my eyes. Then he suggested we go to a strip club. Diamond Girls was a very classy establishment that welcomed couples. I was sure that the only reason that line was even on the website was for husbands to show their wives. I put on a short show of reluctance and agreed. Honestly, I don't even really mind going to the strip club. We were already in the city, the chances of seeing anybody we knew was slim.

This is how I ended up looking at myself in a hotel bathroom. It was a hot summer night, so I opted for a short, loose, romper. I left a few button unbuttons to show off my full C-cup cleavage and I added a white lacy thong. Did I look like the type of wife to go visit a strip club with her husband? Who knows.

"Amanda, the car is here."

Mark rapped on the door. I took one last look and thought, fuck it, at the very least I'm going to fuck a very horny man tonight.

In the elevator down to the lobby Mark pulled out a small plastic bag and offered me one. I didn't normally partake in edibles, but I knew it would probably help me relax. I grabbed one of the purple gummies and put it in my mouth. Mark smirked. The last time I had an edible before we went out Mark ended up fingering me in a movie theater.

"I also have my vape pen too, just in case," he winked at me.

The "car" was a large van, and there were two guys, and another couple already inside. We all smiled politely at each other and the driver took off. It only took about ten minutes to get to the club. We tipped the driver and he let us all into the club.

It was dark, smokey, and had one main stage. The place was smaller than I would have expected. I had seen strip clubs in movies, and been to a burlesque show, but I wasn't expecting to see another woman's pussy on stage.

"Through some loop-hole this place is allowed to sell alcohol and have fully naked strippers," Mark smiled at me.

The lady on stage had a nice ass and a well done boob job. Mark led me over to a table near the bar. A very pretty waitress, who introduced herself as Candy, came over and Mark ordered two gin and tonics. I was taking in all the sights. There were several strippers doing rounds, sitting on laps, and having conversations. The place was smokey, but it was tolerable. Our drinks arrived and Mark pulled out a credit card to start a tab. Candy leaned forward on our table and looked me in the eye.

"Do you have any questions?"

"Do you have any recommendations?" I asked.

"On ladies? Oh, everybody here is fantastic, do you have any preferences?"

I tried to look around the room. Candy leaned closer into me, put a hand on the small of my back and whispered into my ear.

"The girl on stage is Lace."

Lace was still on from when we arrived. She had long brown hair that she whipped around while dancing. She was well toned.

"The girl in the back corner is Mary Jane." I followed Candy's finger to a woman doing a lap dance. She was facing us. She had curly red hair and large natural breasts. Standing up, she turned her back to us and bent forward to rub her tits in the customer's face.

"She has a thong on," I mused.

"They only get fully naked upstairs. It's thirty for 3 songs and a hundred for a full half an hour up there."

I could feel her breath on my ear. I sipped my drink. The gin was pretty watered down, but it still tasted good. I was lucky to be a lightweight.

Candy moved on, "The girl walking around in the school girl outfit is Kimi."

Kimi had short black hair, a plaid skirt that didn't cover her ass, and a white bikini top. She had small natural breasts, but a large ass. I knew Mark would be salivating over it.

Candy's hand moved up my back. "But I would recommend you wait. The next girl up is Jasmine and she is to die for."

Candy stood straight up, "Let me know if I can get you guys anything else."

I'm pretty sure I saw her wink at Mark. The song ended, Lace collected the money on the stage, and walked off. The DJ announced that Jasmine was up next. She had long brown hair, a light blue bra that was barely containing her tits, and a matching g-string. Jasmine was gorgeous, toned, and tanned.

Mark was staring while sipping his drink. Candy appeared next to me.

"You like?" she asked.

"Very much so."

Candy grabbed my thigh, "Go up and tip her, and tell her to come by after she's done. She loves couples."

I raised an eyebrow.

Candy chuckled, "I just mean, couples tend to be a little safer. Strippers love dancing for women. They'll avoid couples walking around, because you never know. But if you make the first move, she'll know you are comfortable."

"How much?"

Candy responded, "Whatever you feel comfortable with. Ones won't gain much attention. But you don't need anything over a twenty to get her to come straight to you."

Candy added a second drink next to my first. I was shocked to see that I already had an empty drink. Even with the watered down gin, I was starting to feel it. I was about to open my purse when Mark held out a 10 dollar bill. Jasmine had removed her bra. She had large, dark nipples, sitting on huge tits. At least a D cup. They were probably fake, but they looked great on her. I caught her eye while I was making my way to the stage. I put the ten down and she sauntered over to me. She smiled and motioned me to get closer. I did and she bent down, held my head, and then rubbed her boobs over my face. The crowd hollered. I stopped myself from opening my mouth to taste one of her erect nipples.

Mark was smiling at me when I got back. I wasn't sure if it was the edible, the drinks, or the boobs I had in my face, but I was feeling a little light headed.

"Enjoy yourself?" Mark asked.

"Not as much as you," I retorted.

I downed the rest of my second drink. I couldn't take my eyes off of Jasmine. She was on her second song. She started by bending over and slowly pulling down her g-string. I could feel my own panties getting moist. Her pussy was completely bare. My breathing was getting heavy. What would she taste like? I had tasted myself on occasion, but never another woman. Candy returned with two more drinks.

"You did great! And it was hot as hell."

"Thanks, I wasn't sure what to do when shook her boobs in my face."

Candy just smiled, "You enjoy it! Anything else you guys need?"

I shook my head, but Mark spoke up. "Two shots of tequila please."

I gave him the "What the fuck are you doing?" look.

"We can't take a shot for my birthday?"

"Aren't we too old to be taking shots?"

Mark gave me the "pretend offended" look. I reluctantly agreed. Candy said she'd be right back.

"You want me to pass out?"

"Come on, you know it's all watered down. You are doing great."

I was trying to keep my eyes on Jasmine as much as I could. She was on her hands and knees on stage, crawling and twerking. I saw Mark pull out his vape pen and took a long pull. He handed it to me. Maybe a bit to hold me over until the edible hit me. I took a long drag. Fuck, I could feel the tension melt. My vision focused on Jasmine's ass. I couldn't stop thinking about shoving my face into her pussy.

"Got your drinks!"

Candy scared me.

"Sorry girl. Just wanted to make sure you got what you wanted."

I breathed in deep. I turned to Candy. She was smiling. I wondered what she looked like under her clothes.

"Have you ever stripped?" I blurted out.

Candy chuckled, "I used to. I wasn't very good at faking being interested in guys. But there are times when I wished I still did."

Candy was staring at my cleavage when she said the last part. I swallowed, hard.

Candy leaned it and whispered, "I would have loved to dance for you. I don't think my body could compare to Jasmine's though."

I turned back to the stage. Jasmine was pretending to grind her pussy on the pole. I realized I still had the vape pen in my hand and took another pull.

"So are you more of an ass or a tit girl?"

I couldn't take my eyes off of Jasmine, "I think I may be a fan of both."

"Why don't you guys take your shots?" Candy suggested.

Mark grabbed his and I went to grab mine, but Candy grabbed my hand.

"Hold on, let's make this one special."

Candy leaned over the table, her chest over my shot glass. She adjusted her top and pulled out her breast. Her nipple was long, and hard. She dipped it into my shot glass and then took it out. My cheap tequila was dripping off the end. Candy took a finger and rubbed it on her tequila soaked nipple. Her finger then reached out for my mouth, I took it in. I closed my eyes and sucked. The finger retreated and I saw Mark, open mouthed, staring.

Candy put her tit back and told us to ask her if we needed anything else. Mark and I touched shot glasses and I put the liquid in my mouth. I savored it.

Jasmine's final song ended and she collected her things. She shot a glance my way and smiled, then went backstage.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," Mark said.

I was having trouble gathering my thoughts. My panties were soaked. My nipples were struggling against my bra.

"I need to use the bathroom," I announced.

Walking was more difficult than I was expecting. I passed Kimi and I smiled at her. I turned back and watched her ass walk away. She had the biggest ass of all the strippers I had seen so far. I shook myself out of my daze and made it to the bathroom. The weed was hitting me hard now. Washing my hands, there was another stripper, as well. She was tall, blonde, and had huge boobs. I couldn't stop staring at her cleavage.

"I'm Sheri," she said, smiling.

"Amanda," I responded. I thought about shaking hands, but decided against it.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Very much."

"You are really hot."

"Thanks," I responded.

"I'll be on stage next. But I'd love to give you a dance later."

I stared at her tits, "I think I'd like that."

"They are real."

"Seriously?" I was shocked.

"Oh yeah. If you pay for a private room, you'll be able to find out."

Sheri didn't wait for a response. She turned, showing me her tight ass, and walked out. My panties were basically useless at this point. It was going to be a flood down there soon.

Back at the table Candy was talking to Mark. I could tell that he was feeling it at this point. He's way more flirty when he's inebriated. Not in a rude or weird way, he's just way more relaxed and charming. Candy was wearing short shorts that showed off the bottom of her asscheeks. Mark loves it when I sit on his face. I couldn't decide if I wanted to sit on Candy's face or for her to sit on my face.

Mark spotted me and smiled, "Welcome back."

Candy turned, "I was just letting your husband know. After your shot, I went to the back and licked the rest off myself."

Holy fuck. I couldn't think of a witty response.

"Hi guys!"

From behind me Jasmine appeared. "What are we talking about?"

Jasmine put her arm around me, her bikini clad boobs just inches from my face.

"Just telling them that I was licking tequila off my nipple in the back," Candy announced.

"That's fucking hot," Jasmine responded.

Candy asked if we needed anything. I was good. Mark asked for two more gin and tonics. He asked if Jasmine wanted anything. She looked at Mark and asked if a shot of tequila was okay. He nodded and added it to the order.

We introduced ourselves to Jasmine.

"Did you guys want a dance?"

Words couldn't make their way out of my throat.

"Absolutely," Mark responded.

"Great," Jasmine smiled, "We could move to a dark corner here. But only my boobs come out and there is no touching."

I was ready.

"But, if we go upstairs; three song minimum, and you'll get to see everything and touch, some things."

"I think, that," I managed to get out.

"Perfect. Let's get our drink from Candy and we'll be on our way."

Candy returned and Jasmine whispered in her ear. Candy whispered something back. Jasmine nodded.

"Candy is going to bring our drinks up. Less likely to spill," Jasmine turned to me, "Wouldn't want you to get all wet yet."

Way too late for that.

Jasmine led the way. She held my hand and pulled me up the stairs. Mark was behind me cupping my ass. Candy was behind him. A man at a desk asked for prepayment, Mark obliged, and then Jasmine led us to a curved couch. She motioned for us to take a seat. Candy put our drinks on a small table to the side.

"If we need another drink?" Mark asked.

"Don't worry. I can call her anytime and she'll come back. But it's only three songs, how thirsty are you?"

Mark chuckled at her response, "Just in case."

Candy left and closed the curtain behind her, "Have fun you guys."

Jasmine stood in front of us, "So how do you guys want this to work? Am I dancing for you, or him?"

"Her," Mark said quickly.

"Ooooh. That's perfect. Amanda, you are very sexy."

Jasmine took a seat next to me and put her arm around me. "I'm just going to go ahead and wait for the next song."

Mark was sipping on his drink, and turning to make sure he had a good vantage point. I was trying to focus on her eyes.

"It's okay honey. 36 DD and worth every penny."

"They look fantastic."

"They felt great in your face. I was hoping you'd suck on one of my nipples."

I was afraid I was going to leak through my romper. Mark was adjusting his legs, I could tell he was getting hard.

"I wasn't sure if that was okay."

"It's always okay for you."

The next song started, "But don't worry. We'll have plenty of time for that."

Jasmine got up and immediately took off her top. She massaged her tits, shaking them at me. She pulled on her nipples and shook her boobs.

"I know you are a boob girl, but do you also like asses?" she asked.

I couldn't respond. Jasmine turned, bent over and pulled her thong out of her ass until it fell to the ground. She stepped out of it. She turned and mounted me. Her boobs were in my face and I didn't make the same mistake twice. I licked and then took a nipple into my mouth and sucked. Jasmine grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into her.

"Fuck, that feels good."

I could feel her crotch grinding into me. I put my hands on her ass and spanked.

"Yes, Amanda!"

I spanked again.

"FUCK YES!"

Jasmine pulled her tit away and then turned around. She grinded her ass into my crotch. I put my hands on her hips. It looked like she was fucking my imaginary cock. She stopped, got up, and grabbed her shot glass. She pushed a nipple into the tequila and then brought it to me. I sucked the tequila off her hard nipple. She did the same to the other one and I sucked that one clean too.

"You guys are a lot of fun."

The first song ended and she whispered into my ear, "Your poor husband looks really lonely. Do you mind if he joins?"

All I could do was nod.

Jasmine grabbed Mark's hand and pulled him over where he was sitting right next to me. She felt his pants and then straddled him.

"Oh, he's got a nice cock. I can feel how hard it is."

Jasmine started grinding on Mark. I turned to get a better look. I grabbed my drink and took a big gulp. The alcohol and the weed hit me hard. I hard a hand up and down her back while she pretended to fuck my husband. Mark had his face buried in her tits. I spanked her.

Jasmine turned, "Again."

I spanked her again.

"Harder Amanda. I've been really bad."

I spanked her as hard as I could.

"Fuck, yes," she moaned.

I could barely take it. I unbuttoned a few buttons and pulled off my bra. I pinched and tugged at my nipples while I was Jasmine on Mark. I really wanted to finger myself, but was pretty sure that was against some rule here. Jasmine stood and turned around. Mark focused on her ass. He looked up and saw me panting like a wanton slut. He smirked.

"Looks like someone else has been bad," Jasmine purred.

I nodded.

Jasmine put her hands on Mark's knees and grind harder into his dick.

"Your husband is so hard."

I moaned and released my nipples. Jasmine motioned for me to get closer. I cautiously moved forward. Mark's hands were on Jasmine's hips and ass. I got close enough and Jasmine grabbed my waist and pulled me in. Her face split my tits and she motorboated me.

"Can I suck on your tits Amanda?" she asked.

There was no way I could turn her down, "Please."

Jasmine pushed my romper to the side and put my nipple in her mouth. I closed my eyes. They needed this, bad. I held her head close. Mark was moving his eyes between Jasmine sucking on my tits and the ass that was grinding into him.

"Get my shot," Jasmine said to me.

I reluctantly went to the side table and grabbed it. There was still most of the liquid inside. She took it and motioned for me to lean over. My tits hung out of my romper and she brought the shot glass to each of my tits and dipped my nipples in. She asked Mark to hold it and then licked the alcohol off my tits. I was drunk. I was high. I was horny as fuck. The second song ended.

"I want to drink the rest of this, but I have an idea. Do you mind if I take this shot out of your belly button?"

I almost came. "Yes, that sounds like a great idea."

Jasmine laid me on the couch. Mark stood up and backed to the side table and drank. Jasmine reopened my front and played with my tits. She looked down and the buttons were only open halfway down. There were still a few buttons closed. Jasmine grabbed each side and look at me for confirmation.

"Rip it open," I told her.

Jasmine pulled the sides and the buttons went flying. I tilted my head back and saw Mark drinking with one hand and massaging his dick through his pants with the other. Jasmine kissed down my stomach until she got to my belly button. She poured a small amount of tequila inside. It was cold. She covered my belly button with her mouth and sucked it out. Oh god. She poured herself some more, it spilled out and started going down to my soaked panties. She sucked more out.

"Just a little bit left," Jasmine said.

Jasmine poured what we left into my belly button. Then instead of just sucking it out, she stood, and walked towards my head. She smirked and lifted a leg over my head. She put her knees on each side of my head. Her pussy was glistening. Jasmine leaned forward and sucked the rest of her tequila out of my belly button. She licked further down, getting the bits that spilled out. She was licking the top of my lace panties.

Jasmine put her hands on my knees and started twerking right above my face. If she asked, I would have shoved my face in her pussy. Her hands were moving up my thighs. They were going into my shorts. Her fingers were inches from my pussy. I wondered if my juices were dripping down my thighs. Her hands jumped up and onto my stomach. Jasmine's hips were grinding inches about my face. If I stuck my tongue out, I could taste her.

Jasmine leaned forward again, this time her hands slid down my stomach. They slipped down to my panties. Both her hands were touching my thong. I was starting to writhe. The sensations were getting too much. Then I felt Jasmine's breath on my stomach. Her tongue went down until it found my panties. She used her tongue to lick under my waistband. It was inches from my soaked slit. Then the song ended.

Jasmine shot up and took a seat next to my head.

"So how was that guys?" she smiled.

My tits were out and I could barely catch my breath. I turned to Mark and he had stopped massaging his dick, but there was a very clear tent in his jeans.

"I have no complaints," he said.

"We have a couple of options. We could say goodnight. Or," and she traced my nipples with her finger, "We could go a little longer. We can do another three songs or a full half an hour."

I was pretty sure I wasn't going to last a full half an hour. They would have to tie me up to stop me from fucking myself right here on the couch. I needed to get fucked. Here or at the hotel room.

12