Amanda 01 - Visit a Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could say anything Mark chimed in, "Let's do a half hour. Can we get Candy back here for some more drinks?"

"Of course," Jasmine smiled.

Jasmine went to the curtain, turned, "You might want to cover those ladies."

I sat up and tucked my tits back in.

Jasmine pointed at Mark, "You come with me. He's got to pay the cashier and then we'll be right back."

The two returned and closed the curtain. Mark had ordered another round. Jasmine sauntered over to me and straddled me. She released my breasts once again. I was staring up at her.

"I've never made out with a girl before," I said.

Jasmine smirked, "Well, we need to fix that right away."

Jasmine dove in and we kissed. I could feel her tits pressed against mine. Our hard nipples rubbed against each other. She pushed down my top and I pulled my arms out of the sleeves. I was now topless in a stripclub making out with a stripper while my husband watched. I peeked over at Mark. He was massaging his cock through his pants.

"Knock, knock," came from outside the room.

I shook back to reality. Jasmine had her hands on my face. I couldn't look away.

"Can't believe you guys did all this without me," Candy said.

"Thanks," I heard Mark.

And then he said, "Sure."

I was still making out with Jasmine when I felt someone sit next to me.

Mark whispered in my ear, "Candy says she's got a break and she'd like to watch, if that's okay with you."

I craned my head around Jasmine and saw our waitress, leaning against the wall, rubbing herself through her shorts.

"Fuck, that's hot," was all I could say.

Jasmine turned around and twerked on top of me.

"You know she never made out with a woman before?" Jasmine said.

Candy rubbed harder, "Oh fuck."

Jasmine stood up on the couch. Her ass was inches from my face now. She bent over and rested her head on her right knee. Her ass was spread and I could see how wet her pussy was. She gave her ass a nice slap and rippled in front of me.

"Are you ready to take your shot?" Jasmine asked me.

"Me? A shot? I don't know..."

"Hubby, grab that shot glass and bring it over here."

Mark obliged and was standing next to us. Jasmine motioned for him to stand on the couch too.Jasmine whispered something into his ear and he grinned.

"Candy, love? Could you be a dear and take your fingers out of your pussy long enough to help Amanda here?"

Candy took her hand out of her pants and sucked on her fingers as she walked over.

"I don't understand..."

Candy sat next to me. Jasmine's ass was still face level.

"You are going to need to scoot down a bit."

I lowered myself until I was directly under her ass and pussy again. It was a beautiful sight. Candy helped position my head until it was just inches from Jasmine's pussy. I could smell her. It was intoxicating.

Candy read my mind, "Not yet. Sorry. But you will want to open your mouth."

I listened and looked up. Mark took the shot and positioned it between Jasmine's shoulder blades and poured a small amount. I watched it drop down to her lower back, down her ass crack and then fall into my mouth. I swallowed.

"More?" Candy asked.

"Yes, please," I responded.

Mark poured more down. I swallowed. Then more. Then the rest. I got most of it in my mouth. Some still dripped from Jasmine's pussy and I caught it in my mouth. But there was still some more. I started to lift myself up, when Candy stopped me. Jasmine didn't move her ass, but she positioned her head between her legs, to address me.

"I'd hate to waste tequila. Amanda. Could you be a dear and clean me up a little?"

I was breathing hard. I was pretty sure the crotch of my romper was soaked through. I had tequila dripping down my face and tits. I looked up at Mark. I could see the hunger in his eyes. I kept eye contact with him and leaned forward. The tip of my tongue touched the top of Jasmine's bald pussy and then I dragged my tongue all the way to her asshole. I collapsed back onto the couch. I was almost certain I had a small orgasm.

Candy grabbed my face and started kissing me. The second woman I made out with tonight. I was really turning into a slut. Candy was pawing at my slick breasts. She leaned back and removed her top and went back to kissing me. Jasmine tapped Candy on the shoulder.

"I think they paid for my time," she said.

Candy sheepishly moved back to the wall and shoved her hand back down her shorts. Mark took a drag from his vape pen. Jasmine motioned him over and he passed it to her. She took a long pull and then gave it to me. I took another hit and could really feel it. My entire skin felt like it was buzzing. Jasmine passed me my latest gin and tonic and I started to drink. She sucked on my nipples while I downed it. She took my glass and poured a piece of ice into her mouth. She held it between her teeth and rubbed it against my nipples. I had another small orgasm.

"I don't think I've nearly danced enough for you Amanda."

Jasmine placed one of my feet on the couch, while the other stayed on the ground. I was spread so wide I'm sure you could see my soaked panties. Then she straddled my knee. She was warm. She was wet. And now she was sliding up my leg. She stopped when her bare pussy pressed against my wet panties. She started slowly grinding against me. I tilted my head back and moaned. My pussy had needed attention for so long and after finally getting it, I was losing my mind.

"Do you like your dance Amanda?"

"YES!" I responded.

Candy unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them to her knees. I could see her hand working her pussy. Mark was getting a better look. I grabbed his head and pushed it against my tit. He sucked and bit. I was getting close.

"I'm ... going ... to fucking cum ... " I spat out.

Jasmine froze. I was panting. I was so close. I tried to force my hand down to finish the job, but Jasmine grabbed my hands and pinned them against the couch.

"I didn't say you could cum yet," she said.

I almost came just hearing that.

"First, I want to see his cock."

Mark looked to me for approval. "Take your cock out honey"

He unzipped and pulled down his pants and boxers. His eight inch cock standing straight out.

"I knew he had a great cock," Jasmine hissed.

Jasmine sat down on the couch next to me and started playing with her pussy.

"Mark, I want you to undress your wife now. That thing is soaked as it is."

I stood and Mark shuffled over to me. I turned to face Jasmine and bent over. Mark push down my romper and I stepped out of it. My thong was the only thing left on me. I waited for him to push it down too. Jasmine lifted a leg up so I could watch her play with herself. There were two beautiful women masturbating to the sight of my husband undressing me. Jasmine took her fingers out and started to suck on them and put them back in. I shook my ass impatiently at Mark. I felt him grab my waistband and then he ripped them straight off.

"OH fuck, yes," I heard Candy say between pants. Her panties were at her knees too and she was rubbing her clit.

"Mark, can you taste your wife now for me?"

Mark opened my legs and kneeled down behind me. He licked me up and down while I watched Jasmine fuck herself. I was having a hard time focusing. Everything felt good. I wasn't going to last long.

"That's enough hubby."

"NOOOO!" I shouted.

Jasmine shoved two fingers into my mouth and I instinctively started sucking on them. I was tasting her pussy. Another pussy, for the first time. It tasted amazing. Jasmine got up and instructed me to lay down again.

"I'm going to sit on your face now Amanda. I want you to eat my pussy. Is that okay?"

I desperately wanted to cum, but I also wanted to taste her more. I nodded. Jasmine straddled my head and slowly lowered her pussy until it was inches away from my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and dove in.

"Fuck, she can eat a pussy," Jasmine exclaimed.

Candy was now completely naked and walking over to my feet, still playing with herself. Mark was standing next to Jasmine, jacking his cock. I licked, sucked, and nibbled her pussy. It tasted divine and I only wanted more. I reached up and played with her tits.

I felt a finger brushing up and down my pussy.

"You taste delicious," Candy said.

I was never really into the idea of a threesome, but I never thought about it in this way. Jasmine pivoted and buried her face in my pussy. I couldn't focus on the ass on top of me. Every time I tried to lick or suck, I just moaned instead. Jasmine stuck two fingers in me while sucking and licking my lips.

Jasmine pulled out and froze, "I didn't tell you to stop!"

I lifted my head and dove back in. Her pussy was dripping. I wanted to taste every last part of her. I felt another pair of lips on my legs. Candy was kissing and licking me. She was slowly working her way to my thighs.

"You look so hot eating pussy," I heard my husband say.

I felt myself finally getting over the edge.

I slapped Jasmine's fat ass on top of me, "I'm so close!"

Instead of stopping, Jasmine continued. I finally had the green light. I slapped Jasmine's ass even harder.

"Yes! Yes!"

Jasmine stuck a third finger inside me and started sucking on my clit. Another finger started to massage my asshole.

"I'M CUMMING!" I announced.

The finger started to push into my ass and I began spasming. Jasmine sat up straight and started riding my face. I felt another tongue cleaning me up and I knew Candy was eating me. I spread Jasmine's ass so I could have a better chance to breathe. Her asshole looked divine. I licked it. She ground harder into me. I licked more. I kissed it. And then tried to pierce her little rosebud with the tip.

"Your wife is eating my ass, Mark."

I could just imagine him trying hard to contain his own orgasm. Then Jasmine got up and laid down on the end of the couch. She curled a finger at me to continue my licking. I got on my hands and knees and went back to work. Jasmine leaned her head back and purred softly. I felt the couch depress behind me. Then I felt a smack on my ass. I took a quick peek, face covered in Jasmine's juice, and saw Mark jacking his glistening cock and staring at my ass. I wanted it so bad. I shook my ass back and forth.

I could feel Mark's hesitation. I stuck two fingers into Jasmine and kept licking.

"Fuck Mark, your wife is fingering me too."

Mark couldn't wait any longer. I felt his stiff cock plunge into my pussy. I buried my face in Jasmine's pussy to muffle my screams. He was going slowly in and out. I knew he couldn't possibly last long.

"Fuck her harder," Jasmine demanded.

Mark pick up the pace. I could feel his balls slapping against my clit.

"I'm fucking cumming!" Candy yelled.

I peeked up and she bent over to suck on one of Jasmine's tits. She was shaking. Jasmine closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She must be close too. I was having a harder time concentrating with Mark's cock fucking me. I took one hand and used it to rub against Jasmine's slick clit. I took my tongue and went up and down her pussy, from her clit to her asshole and back.

Jasmine was panting, "Mark. I need you. To. Finger. Her ass."

I groaned. Mark didn't need to be told twice. He took a moist finger and circled my asshole. His balls kept slapping my clit.

Jasmine started tugging at her nipples, "Now Mark. Shove it in!"

Mark's finger slid into my asshole.

"Oh fuck," was all I could say.

Jasmine grabbed my face and shoved it into her pussy.

"I'm cumming Amanda!"

My orgasm rippled through my body. It felt like every part of me was vibrating. I couldn't breathe. I slurped up Jasmine's juices. Mark spanked me. I felt a second finger penetrate my ass. I don't know where it came from, but I got a second wind. I looked back at my husband and started to push back. I wanted his fingers and his cock as deep inside me as they could go.

"Slow down, Amanda..." he tried to spit out.

I didn't care. I wanted his fingers in my ass and I wanted his cum deep inside me. I wanted these girls watch as he squirted his huge load.

"Cum Mark! Cum while they watch! Cum with your fingers deep in my ass!"

"Oh fuck."

Jasmine got on her knees, put her hands on my hips and started to push me harder into Mark. He felt bigger than I could remember. His cock was so deep inside of me. Finally he pushed and so did Jasmine and then I felt him explode.

"I'm cumming Amanda!"

Spurt after spurt flooded my hole. I felt this cock twitch, it felt so good. I collapsed on the couch. I feared Mark would have to carry me out. I was completely cum drunk. Mark's cum started to drip out. Jasmine got up and positioned my knees on the ground, ass presented like a gift. I couldn't barely understand what was happening. Then I felt her mouth on my pussy.

I looked back and Jasmine and then at Mark. He looked like he was seeing a ghost. Jasmine sucked his cum right out of my pussy. I was still spasming, pushing it out for her. She gobbled it up like it was the antidote to a poison.

Finally Jasmine stood and wiped her mouth. "Sorry, just easier to clean up."

Candy had completely dressed. "I think that's time guys. It's been a hell of a night. I hope I see you guys again."

Jasmine grabbed Mark and gave him a quick peck, "You have the hottest slut wife I have ever seen. Maybe next time you can fuck me."

I groaned.

Jasmine put on her clothes and before she stepped out, "Amanda, would you suck his cum out of my pussy."

I groaned again. I would.

12