All Comments on 'Amanda'

by wyo66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Editorial help needed

A really good story and you just need some good editorial assistance to get to 5* status. Too many grammatical & spelling errors, but you are on the right track.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Nice

You actually put alot into this story. Between the story at the church and the relationship with Amanda I thought you did a really nice job. I will be on the look out for more of your storys.

r_d_txnr_d_txnover 13 years ago
Agreed....

Great story, great promise..... find a good proof reader to help with the fine points.... I will be looking for more.....

OzBushrangerOzBushrangeralmost 7 years ago
Five Star Erotica

Exceptionally well written with a number of mini-climaxes along the way to maintain interest, all building to the final 'volcanic eruption'. Great stuff.

But... there's always a but. But, for a story about a professional erotic writer, there were a number of distracting newby typos and spelling errors; most of them about mid-way through.

Keep up the good work. Thanks.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

A very interesting take on an author’s writing. Only one question: what will happen when he is 60 and she is 40 and just hitting the prime of her life? That question always bothers me in May-December romance stories - however well written they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you’re going to write a story from the point of view of a professional writer, you really must get an editor. This story showed so much promise early on, but the sheer number of spelling mistakes, incorrect word usage, punctuation mistakes and poor grammar absolutely ruined the entire story. This absolutely ruins the ‘professional, published, award winning writer’ ethos for the story - and therefore the story itself. I gave up at the bottom of the second page. Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous