All Comments on 'Amanda'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 4 years ago
Great story!!!

I hope for more chapters to come. I like to see his mom get involved as well.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Tender story of love

Only such a beautiful erotic love of mother/daughter could add another person without hidden agenda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great and Creative story

Thanks for sharing.

You really do need editing, though. First sentence, "Dammit, this just make any sense" Huh? ... and throughout

morningfun1974morningfun1974about 4 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this loving story.

ironmoose007ironmoose007about 4 years ago
This could use another chapter

While this could stand alone, I'm thinking one or more chapters would be a great addition to fill out the story.. would like to see him and his mother explore the hidden ways of family love... Great job! 5 stars!!

starbanestarbaneabout 4 years ago
Wow

Great story! I hope to read more chapters?

Thank you for sharing!

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaabout 4 years ago

This was a well written and tender story of passion and not just lust....and I loved every minute of it.

Nice to read stories where the author's don't feel the need to give everyone exaggerated body parts that tend to spoil the story line instead of strengthening it. I definitely look forward to reading more parts to this wonderful romance. As for the grammar police, ignore them! I don't know how often I have said this is literotica not pulitzerotica. If someone is so hung up on periods, commas, apostrophes that they lose sight of the story itself, I truly feel sorry for them. I have been on literotica for well over 25 years now, and I can honestly say I put this story and story line in the top ones I have read on this site. Again, keep up the great work, and just ignore the naysayers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very hot story, but a bit disappointed that there was no details of Matt finding out Amanda and Lisa were lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I see potential

But your grammar and phrasing need work. Not to mention the fact that you skipped some of the best parts.

1.) The story of how when why Amanda and Lisa became intimate.

2.) Amanda returning the favor from the tub. Was it only fingers or was it more?

3.) Matt's reaction to hearing about his girlfriend and her mom. Which, btw, could have been 1.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice Twist for Amanda!

This was a very clever twist on incest. Nice story and hot action. Everyone should enjoy it!

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketabout 4 years ago
Great read..

Well executed, well written, when is the wedding..

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 4 years ago
More!!!

Another chapter, please!?!

Such well developed characters deserve a bit more exposure. Let them out of the barn to show their true spirit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another 5 Stars!

Every story you have posted here has earned a red H. Please make this a series!

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago

Excellent story line. Well paced and certainly deserves to have a continuation.

Needs editing in places but nevertheless 5*****

I will check your other stories as well. Hope they are as good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story but...

You need to more clearly establish a timeline. There are some sudden jumps where you discover that two paragraphs ago you’ve jumped a few days. The confusion is off putting.

johnincajohnincaalmost 4 years ago
Could Use An Editor

I've just started reading, and the need for an editor is jumping out at me. From other comments, I presume the story deserves better English. A small price in effort puts a burnish on your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
But for an edit.........

Good story concept. You stayed true to your characters. Could’ve been great if not for tripping over so many errors that could have been edited out.

ErrantZebraErrantZebraalmost 4 years ago

Gah! I was so into this story until the end of the chapter!

It really feels like parts of this story are missing. The relationship between Amanda and Matt was really cute and well-developed, and I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen when he discovered the true nature of his girlfriend's relationship with her mom. But you just... totally skipped over maybe the most important part of the story? It's super weird to me that we get so much detail about the development of their romance, but the revelation that she's having a sexual relationship with her mom (something that would be HUGE deal in any normal relationship) is just discussed in the past tense. We don't even get an explanation for how Amanda and Lisa ended up doing this in the first place!

Normally, I wouldn't care about this kind of thing, but every other part of this story is so well done. It's just baffling to me that the actual incestuous elements are treated as so unimportant. Even Matt realizing that he's interested in his own mom is just a tossed off mention, as if the idea of fucking his own mom is no big deal. I am still looking forward to reading chapter 2, but man...

(On a side note, the typos here didn't take me out of the story, but many of them could have been easily caught with a re-read or even just running spell-check before submitting!)

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Not into threesomes. He's just a 'boy toy' now. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@ IntrospectiveWanderer

After you finish a story, set it aside for a few days. Then proof it while you read it. That way you can corrtect most of the typos, misspellings and missing words.

You'll end up with a more readable tale of tail.

All in all an interesting, and well written story {typos, misspellings and missing words aside}.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AT LAST!!!!!!!!

Women with tits That don't need A wheelbarrow to haul them around!!!!

AND with pussies With tresses, instead of looking like pre-pubescent little girls,

Thank you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars, great story, a lot of suttle, interesting and very lucky twists for a virgin student to go through. There is a minor language bridge in some of the phraseology you use, as the commenter 'IntrospectiveWanderer' pointed out but it didn't keep me from giving you 5 stars.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

Could have been a really great but it defiantly needs proofreading - Just curious as to how she knew he was a virgin since it was never mentioned previously - Segue was certainly not you long suit as you kept abruptly jumping ahead from one scene to another - Another chapter describing a 3-way? . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Amanda Series Info