Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was wobbly on his feet as the last of his eruptions left him. Amanda slipped off the rest of her clothes and laid him back on the bed. Matt looked at the wonderous beauty before him. He had seen naked women before on the internet, but here was one standing right in front of him. He thought she was more beautiful that any pictures he had seen.

She laid on top of him. He could feel her breasts press against her chest, his penis rubbing against her pubic hair. His erection started to return. He reached under her arms and hinted that she should sit up. He then grabbed her hips and encouraged her to move forward. He looked at her and smiled as her pussy reached his face.

This was the first time he had gone this far with a girl, but Matt spent plenty of time reading erotic stories and watching porn to have a good idea what to do. Amanda looked down and smiled as his tongue reached for her vaginal lips. It didn't take him long to find her clitoris, not only was there a detected nub, she quickly squirmed when his tongue hit it. Using his hands to guide her, he worked his tongue up and down her slit with a little extra attention to her most sensitive areas.

Amanda grabbed his head and drew him tighter into her pussy as she started to rock her hips back and forth against his mouth. Matt thought he was going to suffocate but was able to gasp breaths as she moved against him. He felt her shudder as her orgasm hit. He felt her juices pour out of her and onto and into his mouth. He enjoyed tasting her knowing that he was able to make her climax.

Amanda fell forward as she came down from her orgasmic high. Matt kissed the insides of her thighs and her lips as she didn't move for a moment, just breathing heavily. Slowly she moved back and down. With a glazed look in her eye, she looked at him deeply as she reached down and placed his erection at her opening.

"Prepare to lose your virginity," she said softly as she slowly moved her hips down, drawing him deeper into her body.

Matt had imagined the wonderful sensation that surrounding his cock. But the warm, wet, tunnel, clasped and massaged him as she moved slowing up and down his shaft was nothing like he had ever imaged, it was far better. She leaned forward so that her hands were either side of his head. She continued to move her hips up and down and Matt started raising his hips to meet hers. He was able last a little longer but soon he felt his balls tighten up.

Amanda recognized the feeling, "Let it go, sweetheart, I want to feel you fill me up."

Matt arched his back and pushed his hips upward as he unloaded into her. The orgasm was most intense one he had ever felt. His eyes closed and he thought he saw stars. His toes curled with each jet of semen. It felt like his entire body was tingling and sharing in the orgasmic delight.

She fell on top of him, his arms wrapped around her. His penis softened but was still inside her. He could feel fluids seem out of her and onto him. It was an erotic feeling. Their kiss was as passionate as any they had ever shared.

***

The couple became inseparable. They were together every possible moment. Dates were not dates in the routine sense, the became elongated times together. Matt still had times where he just couldn't believe what was happening. He had not only fallen in love with one of the prettiest girls on campus, but she loved him back.

Amanda leaned against Matt as they sat on a bench in the campus commons between classes. He turned his head and buried his nose in her hair. He felt like his heart was going to burst out from his chest. Being with Amanda was the best part of his day.

Matt asked, "You never told me what happened to your dad."

Amanda let out a sigh and thought back to the day that she was pulled of class in Junior High. She was brought into the principal's office. The principal along with the school resource officer sat down. She didn't recall doing anything wrong but knew this was something serious.

"Remember that Malaysia flight that disappeared a few years ago?"

Matt nodded his head, "Yeah."

"My dad was on that flight," was all that she said.

Matt sat up suddenly and looked at Amanda. "Oh my god, Amanda. I'm sorry." He took her hand in his, "they never did find it, did they?"

She just shook her head.

"Oh sweetheart, that's horrible."

"It's okay. I'm okay. Really." Matt rubbed her hands and smiled. He wanted to change the subject

"Listen, before I forget, mom wants me to bring you over Saturday afternoon. She and dad are anxious to meet you."

"Uh oh," Amanda replied.

"What's the matter?" Matt asked, concerned about her apparent reluctance.

"I guess we're getting serious. It's 'meet the parents' time," she replied and formed a grin, biting her lower lip.

Matt broke into a broad grin, "I've never been more serious about anything in my life." He fell backwards onto the bench as Amanda leaped into his arms.

***

"Wow, I didn't think I'd be nervous. But I am," Amanda said as Matt led her by the hand to the front door of his house. He had arranged for the two of them to spend a Saturday afternoon with his mom.

"Don't be. They're both really anxious to meet you," Matt tried to assure her.

Amanda took a deep breath as they stepped into the house. The made their way towards the kitchen when his mother, Pat, stepped out, wiping her hands on a towel.

"Hello there," she said, smiling at the couple.

"Amanda, this is my mom," extending a hand out. "Mom, this is Amanda," he completed, a reassuring hand rubbing Amanda's back.

"It's so good to finally meet you, Amanda" Pat said, "you are almost all he talks about."

Amanda noticed Pat's svelte figure, her snug fitting jeans showing a trim waist. Amanda thought she was a very good-looking woman.

Matt's dad stepped into the kitchen from the back porch. "You must be Amanda," he said as he offered his hand.

"Yes, sir," she replied, shaking his hand.

Matt's dad pointed his finger at him, "see, I told you knowing calculus would pay off some day."

Matt sat back and smiled as Amanda and his mom talked on and on. It had become apparent that the two were getting along better than he had hoped for.

It was late in the evening when Matt and Amanda rose so that Matt could take her back home. Amanda gave Pat a hug on leaving.

"See you tomorrow?" Matt said as he walked to her front door.

"You better, you promised that you'd help me with my homework and then we'd go a hike."

"Yes, I did. Just making sure that that it hasn't changed," Matt replied, still having the occasional doubt that this was real.

Amanda turned and smiled, "Nope."

They kissed for several minutes fore she went into the house. Matt sighed and smiled as he went back to his car. He arrived at home but doesn't remember the drive there. His only thoughts were of Amanda.

The house was dark as he went inside except for a single light in the living room. He saw his mother sitting in a chair reading.

"Hey, mom. You still up?" he asked.

She closed her book, put it on the end table next to her, "Yeah, I am."

Matt sat on the sofa.

"She's quite a girl, Matt."

"Thanks, mom," Matt said with a nod. He smiled as he knew he was lucky as hell to be with a girl like Amanda who, before now, he considered way out of his league.

***

Matt rang the doorbell at 9 the next morning. He was surprised that it was her mom that opened the door and not Amanda. He noticed that she was wearing yoga pants and a sweatshirt top. He tried to avoid gazing at her, but she was still something to behold.

"Come on in, Matt," Lisa said as she stepped aside to let him in.

"Amanda is still getting ready, come on into the dining room. Amanda has already put her books and notepads there," Lisa said as she made her way to the kitchen, pointing to the table at they passed it.

"I've just made a fresh pot of coffee. Would you care for some, Matt?"

"That'd be great, thank you!" He watched as Lisa opened a cabinet and looked at her breasts as they stuck out from her chest a little more prominently. He groaned to himself and then looked away. He didn't see the corner of Lisa's mouth turn up as she caught his eyes just as he took his eyes off of her.

Matt was relieved when Amanda came into the room and said, "Ooh, I smell coffee." He watched as she grabbed a clean mug off of the mug tree that sat on the counter. He looked at the mug tree for another second, wondering why Lisa didn't take one of those mugs instead.

He watched as Amanda went through the problems. There were only a couple of times that he had to point out an error and even those were relatively minor. Where it might have taken her a couple of hours to finish two problems, she had the 12 assigned problems solved in the same time period.

"You don't need me anymore," Matt stated when Amanda finished the last problem.

Amanda looked at her work and smiled. She was happy that she was finally understanding how to solve the problems. Not that they were easy, but she at least knew how to resolve them. She looked at Matt and continued to smile.

"I guess you're right," she said as she offered her hand.

Matt tentatively took it.

"Thanks, I guess."

Amanda laughed and leaned into him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"But I still need you," she said.

Matt smiled in relief and placed his arms around her, "I need you to."

"I'm ready for that hike now," she said.

The hike was mostly through a forested area. Then it opened into a wide meadow. Amanda stopped in the middle of the trail and looked ahead. Then she turned her head and grinned, pointing at a moose with full antlers wading through a bog in the middle of the meadow. Matt came up beside her and stood in awe as this majestic animal grazed. He placed his arm around her and her around his as the stood there and watched.

It was several minutes before the animal wandered off into the woods and the couple lost sight of him.

"That was awesome," Amanda said in a soft voice, still looking towards the bog.

"No kidding."

They stood there for another minute, hoping that the moose would come back out or some other animal. Eventually Amanda turned around and placed her other arm around him.

"I am so glad that you stopped and helped me that day. At least now I'll get at least a 'B' instead of an 'F'".

Matt smiled as his heart filled with a overwhelming feeling that he felt only once before. It suddenly felt like the two of them were the only ones in the world. The tree next to him could have fallen over and he wouldn't have noticed it.

"I am too, Amanda, I am too."

They quickly wrapped their arms around each other's neck and began a deep and passionate kiss, their lips immediately opening to allow their tongues to begin their love dance. Amanda rubbed her hips back and forth across Matt's groin.

"Ooh, I see someone is a little excited," she cooed.

"You always make me excited. It's a wonder that I'm not hard all the time I'm with you."

"Well, if this wasn't such a busy trail, I'd help your 'problem'", Amanda said as she reached down with her hand and grasped his hard cock through his pants, eliciting a slight groan.

They arrived back at Amanda's house all sweaty and dirty.

"Mom wanted me to make sure to ask you to stay for dinner," Amanda said.

Matt scrunched his nose as he pulled his t-shirt away from his chest, "Ah, no, I'm really not presentable. I'll just go back home after a while."

Amanda shook her head, "Nah, I'll throw them in the wash while we shower."

Matt raised his eyebrows and thought for a moment, "Okay, sure."

As they went inside, Amanda instructed, "Go into the bathroom and strip down. I'll take your clothes and get them in the washer. Go ahead and jump in the shower and I'll grab you a towel."

Matt obliged by stripping down and leaving his clothes on the floor. He adjusted the water temperature and stepped into the big walk in shower. He sensed rather than saw the bathroom door open and surmised that Amanda was picking his dirty clothes. He stood facing the shower head, letting the hot water pour off his face and down his chest. It felt good. He was startled when he felt a pair of hands reach around him, a bar of soap in hand.

"I thought I'd help you with all those hard to reach spots," Amanda said as he turned around to see her.

"Hmm, you have a few hard to reach spots yourself," he said.

"I know and I hope you can help."

Matt smiled. He just watched as she soaped up his front, taking extra time on his cock, balls, and perineum. His penis had already risen but seemed to get harder as she stroked his shaft with her soapy hands. She stopped just as he started to feel his orgasm beginning to build up. He looked at her as she stopped.

"Nope, have to save it for later," she said with a teasing smile. "Now turn around."

He gasped again when he felt her hand reach between his legs and grab his hard cock. He was already on the brink of coming and she took him closer, but not over the edge. He turned around and took the soap from her hand. It was now his turn.

He made sure that each of her breasts were thoroughly cleaned and double checked each nipple but taking them and lightly sucking on each of the them. He used his teeth to lightly pinch them. He felt her hands rub the back of his head.

He kneeled down and rubbed the soap into her stomach, lightly kissing his way further down as the shower head rinsed the soap off. He lightly ran his fingers over her lower set of lips and then cleaned her legs, saving the best for last.

By the time that his head was back level with her pussy, Matt could smell her intoxicating arousal. He soaped up his hands and gently touched the inside her thighs so that she would spread her let a little further apart. He started by rubbing her lips and the crease between them and her legs. He teased her a little but running a finger along but not into the slit. Amanda's hips started to move.

When he finally slipped a finger between the folds of her vulva, he was greeted with a moan and a hand on the top of his head. He kept running his fingers back and forth, causing the soap to lather up. He ran his finger in swirls over her clit and was greeted with more moans.

Amanda just looked at him as he stood and took the shower head out of its cradle and then focused the spray on her pussy. He changed the spray to the massage setting and set the pulsing water pointed at her clit. Her hips started undulating even more. He pushed two fingers into her vagina and found the rough spot just inside. He started rubbing it while keeping the pulsing water focused on her clit. He suddenly felt two hands grip his head tightly as a powerful orgasm shook her whole body. He only stood when her release on his hair lightened.

He put the shower head back in its cradle and turned to look at a glassy eyed Amanda. She placed her hands on the sides of his head and drew him in, her tongue reaching out just as their lips touched. Amanda grabbed towels as they stepped out of the shower and very quickly dried off. She led him to her bedroom and pushed him back on the bed. She straddled her hips over his and used her hand to guide the tip of his cock to her entrance.

With just the tip beginning to separate her lips, she looked at Matt, "I love you," as she slid down taking him inside.

"I love you too, Amanda. More than you know."

Neither one noticed Lisa standing in the doorway, watching Matt's cock disappear into Amanda's pussy. Nor they hear the slight moan that she gave out and the smile that formed on her face. She watched a little longer, long enough to see Matt's hips rise as he came inside her daughter. Not wanting to be discovered, she slowly slipped away and made her way to her bedroom.

***

Lisa sat at the dining table, one hand wrapped a coffee mug and the other under her chin. She stared out the back window as the shadows of trees began to recede with the rising of the sun. Her mind kept replaying the scene that unfolded before her in Amanda's bedroom. She hadn't stayed in her bedroom very long when she silently tiptoed past Amanda's door, pausing long enough to see Matt's face buried between her legs, and Amanda's back arched up.

"Mom, you okay?" the quietness was broken when Amanda entered the room.

"Yes, honey, I'm fine."

Amanda poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down on the other side of the dining table. "You looked like you were either in deep thought, that maybe something was bothering you."

"You're in love with Matt, aren't you?" asking the obvious.

"Yes, mom, I am. But."

"But what, dear?"

"I'm afraid at the same time."

"Afraid of what?"

"That, that this is too good to last. I mean I'm afraid I'll wake up some morning and he's no longer there. Kind of like dad."

"Your dad had a lot of faults but so did I. But it's the good things that make the relationship work. I barely remember the not so pleasant things, but I remember a lot of good things about your dad," Lisa said as she looked off to the side thinking.

"You've learned about some of his faults and he's learned about yours. Does that make you want to be with him any less?" Lisa continued.

"No, of course not. They're just things that make him who he is."

"Right. There's a line from a movie I remember, you're not perfect and neither is he. The question is are you perfect for each other." Lisa said no more as she got up, went around the table and put her coffee mug in the sink.

"I going to go change and sit outside for a while before it gets too hot," Lisa said. "Join me?"

Amanda turned and smiled, "I'd like that."

Lisa beat Amanda outside and was already stretched out in a lounge chair. She was rubbing suntan lotion into her skin.

"Mom, you really need to get a new bikini. That one is out of style now."

Lisa turned to see Amanda step outside, totally naked. "Why, is the bikini you're wearing what's in style now?"

"Mom," Amanda replied admonishingly, "you know that I like an all-over tan."

"I know."

"Why don't you try it. An all-over tan," Amanda suggested.

Lisa turned and gave a smirk, "some guys get turned on by tan lines."

"Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any guys since dad."

Lisa cocked her head, she knew of one guy that she wouldn't mind seeing her tan lines. "No, there haven't." She turned her head and smiled at Amanda, "but you never know when one will come along."

They lay there silently for a while, absorbing the sun when Lisa spoke, "I saw the two of you the other evening."

Amanda, her eyes closed, murmured, "where?"

"In your bedroom."

Amanda's eyes popped open, "you did?"

"Uh huh."

"I'm sorry mom, I should have closed the door."

"It's okay, honey. I told you that it was okay to bring Matt to the house if you two ever felt rambunctious."

"Yeah, but still, I should have closed the door."

"It was beautiful," Lisa offered.

Amanda turned to face her mom.

Lisa turned her head to look at Amanda, "I loved the way you told each other that you loved one another as you took him in. I almost cried, never mind getting wet as hell," Lisa laughed along with Amanda.

"I do love him, mom. And when he's inside me and he comes, I can feel him fill me up and it's like my heart is ready to burst," Amanda paused, "it's like we're one."

"That's love, honey."

"But it's not like that all the time."

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"Sometimes we have sex just because it feels good and we both enjoy it."

"There's nothing wrong with that. There's sex as an expression of love and there's sex just for the fun of it."

"Oh, mom, and when he goes down on me, it's like his tongue gets longer," Amanda said with a chuckle.

"You're a lucky girl. Not all guys like to eat a woman's pussy."