Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda smiled wide and responded, "Well, Matt sure likes to."

"Is he as good as me?" her mother toying asked.

"I don't know. It's been a while. I'm not sure."

Amanda separated her legs as Lisa got up and stripped her bikini off, laying down between her daughter's legs. She watched as her mother wrapped her arms around her thighs, pulling them apart just a little wider.

Lisa looked up and said, "maybe we should see if Matt likes tan lines or no tan lines."

"Sounds to me as if you're wanting to get your hand on his cock," Amanda admonished her mother.

"Well, I only got to see a little bit of it. I just want to make sure it works correctly to keep you happy."

Mmm, you are a devil," was all that Amanda was able to say as Lisa's tongue found her clit.

***

The pair spread a blanket under a tree. Each had their own textbook that they were studying. Finals were in another week. Matt looked up from his book at Amanda, who was laying on her stomach with her book open in front of her.

A bit a small formed on his face as he looked at her and thinking over the last couple of months. If he hadn't heard Amanda that day and stopped, he wouldn't be here with someone that he had fallen head over heels in love with.

"What are you looking at?" Amanda asked as she looked up from her book.

Matt's smile got a little bigger and he thought for another moment, "just the most beautiful girl on campus. One that I have fallen in love with."

Amanda sat up and scooted closer to Matt such that she was able to put her arms around his neck. "Well, it just so happens that I have fallen in love with the nicest guy on campus."

"Hell, I thought you had fallen in love with me," Matt replied, trying to keep a straight face but failing.

Amanda just shook her head.

After a hug and a passionate kiss, they went back to their respective books. His concentration was suddenly broken by the sound of Amanda closing her book. He looked up to see Amanda looking at him with an inquisitive look on her face.

"Do you think my mom is attractive?" Amanda asked.

Matt thought for a moment, "No," he answered and watched as Amanda cocked her head. "I think she's gorgeous."

"I kinda thought that," she replied and shuffled her legs, "I mean the way you ogled her yesterday."

"What? I didn't ogle her," Matt said defensively. Though Lisa was dressed in a way that showed a body that was to die for. He had to admit that it was hard to not keep looking at her.

Amanda started laughing, "you were to, and mom caught you looking a number of times."

Matt lowered his head and let out a slight groan. "What did she say?" he asked somewhat afraid to hear the answer.

"Not much, really. She said that she kept looking at the hardon that your shorts did a poor job of hiding."

Matt looked down at his crotch for a second and then moved his legs as if to hide an erection that wasn't there.

"She said she was flattered that she could still cause that reaction."

Matt looked at Amanda, not knowing how to respond.

"It's not all your fault, Matt. Once she saw your bulge, she kept moving in such a way to give you the best view. Even the camel toe that you had your eyes glued to," Amanda said and started laughing.

Matt could feel his face turn red, having been caught looking at her mom like that. "Amanda, I uh, um, oh shit."

Amanda laughed some more, "it's okay. I thought it was fun watching you and her."

There was silence with the two of them looking at each other. Amanda kept smiling and Matt slowly broke into a smile, understanding that no one was upset.

"Can I ask you a question?" Amanda asked.

"Of course."

"Does it bother you at all, you know mom and I?"

"What about you and your mom?" Matt answered, pretty sure what she was hinting at.

"That she and I, well, that we're intimate with each other," Amanda answered hesitantly. She had been concerned since she told Matt that her and her mom would make love to each other now and then. She didn't want to lose that intimacy with her mother but neither did she want to lose Matt.

Matt looked and thought for a moment. Since he had found out about Amanda and Lisa, he had thought his mom in a similar light. He always thought his mom was a very desirable woman and part of him was jealous of Amanda as his wondered what such a relationship with his own mother might be like.

Matt looked at Amanda and shook his head, "no, it doesn't bother me." Amanda smiled.

"Wait, yes, it does bother me," Matt quickly said and watched Amanda's smile disappear. "I haven't been able to watch you two together yet," he said and broke into a broad grin.

Amanda shook her head, "you! I should have guessed."

***

Amanda stepped out onto the back porch with two bottles of beer. She handed one to Matt.

"Here's to my B in calculus, which I would have never have gotten without your help," Amanda said as she clinked the neck of her bottle against his.

"You did all the work. I just got you pointed in the right direction," Matt replied.

Both turned their heads as Lisa yelled out from the back door, "Amanda, I'll be gone for a couple of hours and then when I get back, we'll celebrate the end of the school year. Matt, you'll still be here I hope, cause you're part of the celebration."

"Yes, ma'am. I plan to be here," Matt replied.

"Good."

They continued looking as Lisa disappeared into the house. A minute later they could hear her car back out of the driveway.

Amanda grabbed Matt's hand, "I thought she'd never leave. Come on. I have a different way to celebrate," she said as she pulled on his hand, causing him to stand up.

She led him to her bedroom. As soon as they were standing next to her bed, she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, engaging her lips with his. Matt wrapped his arms around her waist and drew her closer to him.

"Hmm, I can tell someone excited about what's coming," Amanda said as she reached down and ran her hand over the bulge in Matt's jeans.

She took a step back and then lifted Matt's t-shirt over his head. He started to undo his jeans when Amanda stopped him, "let me."

He watched as she unsnapped his jeans and in one motion drew them along with his underwear down to his ankles. He allowed her to turn him around so that he was back up against her bed. He fell backward onto the bed when Amanda pushed him back on his chest. She removed the pants from around his ankles and then his socks.

Matt's erection became harder as she removed her clothing until she stood next to the bed totally nude. Not another word was spoken as she laid on top of him, her pussy rubbing against his cock. A some kissing she moved forward until her pussy was over his face. Matt smiled as he reached up and took each breast in his hand. He put his tongue to work as soon as she lowered herself to within reach of his mouth.

He moved his hands to her waist to help steady her as he ran his tongue up and down her slit. He felt her pull her lips apart to give him access to her clit. Taking the hint, he focused his mouth on her nubbin. After a several minutes, he felt her hands move the back of his head and pull his face tighter into her pussy. He moved his head in time with the motion of her hips as she reached her orgasm.

The pressure of her hands backed off and he looked up to see her looking at him, her hands running through his hair. He was startled when he felt another pair of hands wrap around his cock and a then wet warmth.

Amanda moved off to the side and Matt looked down to see his cock being savored by Lisa. He let out a small groan as she took him deeper into her mouth. He dropped his head back as he soaked in the sensations coming from his groin. He started moving his hips as his orgasm started building deep inside.

"He does have a delicious cock," Lisa said to her daughter as she released him.

"Yes, he does."

Lisa looked down at Matt and smiled as she moved forward so that her pussy was right above his erection. She placed her hands next to his shoulders.

"My daughter is always talking about how good you make her feel. Can you make me feel good too?" Lisa asked.

Matt smiled and nodded his head, "I'll do my best."

He continued to look at Amanda's mother as he felt Amanda's hand place the tip of his penis at Lisa's entrance. He watched Lisa's eyes close as she lowered herself onto his shaft. She opened them once he was completely inside her.

Matt was already close to coming before and it didn't take long for his orgasmic state to return. He raised and lowered his hips, thrusting himself as deep into Lisa as he could go.

Lisa wasn't as tight as Amanda but it still felt wonderful to be inside her. He thought that a threesome with Amanda and her mom was only a pipe dream. But here he was actually living it.

Lisa had a unique approach. Rather than sliding up and down on his shaft, she moved her hips back and forth, causing her clit to rub along his pubic bone. He could feel a whole new set of sensations coming from his groin. He placed his hands on her hips and helped her movements.

Matt held out as long as he could, "Oh god, I'm going to come," Matt groaned.

"So am I sweetheart," Lisa responded.

He could feel her vaginal muscles clamp around his cock as she orgasmed. It triggered his release and he felt like he was floating. He clenched his eyes shut and squeezed her hips as he let jet after jet release deep inside her.

Lisa collapsed on top of Matt, breathing heavily. Matt relaxed and wrapped his arms around Lisa.

"Wow," Amanda said in a whisper, "that was incredible."

Both Lisa and Matt turned their heads so see Amanda with one hand between her legs and the other on her breast.

"What did you do, mom? You're going to have to teach me that?"

"I don't think I can do this again right away," Lisa responded and then looked at Matt, "hopefully this isn't a one-time thing."

Matt looked at Amanda as if to get permission. The look in Amanda's eyes told him what he needed to know. "I certainly hope not," he told Lisa.

***

Matt was sitting on the park bench, his feet out in front of him and his arm wrapped around the love of his life. Life had certainly taken an unexpected turn and he was incredibly grateful for it.

"I love you, Matt," Amanda said, breaking the silence.

Matt turned just enough to look at Amanda and place his hand on her cheek. He looked at her eyes, her hair, her mouth and then back to her eyes. "I love you too, more that I can tell you." He smiled as he saw her smile and a little sparkle in her eyes.

Amanda rested her head against him, and the silence returned.

"Mom and I talked after you left the other day."

"Yeah?"

"She enjoyed it. Lots. She's hoping that it will happen again," Amanda said, continuing to look off in the distance.

Matt thought for a moment and felt a stir in his pants, recalling the threesome, "What do you want?" he asked to see if that was something that she wanted a repeat of.

Finally, Amanda turned and looked at Matt, "I've already told you that mom and I are lovers as well and, well, we both want you to be with us. Would you be okay with that?"

Matt raised his eyebrows, "Amanda, your mom is so incredibly beautiful. Why should she want me when any guy would give his left nut to be with her?"

Amanda nodded, "she likes the freedom of being single and she has no interest in dating anyone. Who knows, maybe that will change sometime down the road. I've been able to help take care of her needs but now there's someone that she won't have to worry about dating who can help her with some other needs," Amanda said, lightly rubbing the bulge in his pants.

Amanda cocked her head a little and looked down at his groin for a moment and then back up, "there may be times where it's just you two."

Matt raised his eyebrows even higher, "you're okay with that?" Matt asked in total surprise.

Amanda grinned and nodded, "I saw how happy you made her. Besides we talked about it and it was really my idea as long as she left some for me."

"Damn," Matt said more to himself that to her.

"Matt, you make us both very happy and I want that to continue for a long time."

Matt ran his hands through Amanda's hair, "you are two of the most beautiful women I have ever known."

Amanda sighed, "I can only hope that I look half that good when I'm her age."

"If you do, then I'll be one very lucky man."

Amanda stopped breathing for a moment as she thought about the implications of what he just said. Turning to him with a hint of a grin, "what did you just say?"