All Comments on 'Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 09'

by ShyDenZen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WomanOnTop33WomanOnTop33almost 8 years ago
Ms. Debbie

It seemed like Ms. Debbie was cruising for a bruising. I really hope she gets what's coming to her. I also hope Buttercup heals quickly so she can get into more trouble and get punished.

socalfun411socalfun411almost 8 years ago
Yum

Fun fun fun. My favorite so far as well. You could write month's worth of material from here. Hope.to see.Ms. Debbie return.

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 8 years ago
Fine work

Best chapter yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Another fantastic chapter of events. 5 of 5 stars and please do keep writing more chapters.

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkalmost 8 years ago
Oh, wow!

Yes, that was truly great. I also am hoping to read of Ms. Debbie getting her turn of having her ass fucked. And, I would like to ask why it is so exciting to read of Buttercup's humiliation and mistreatment and at the same time to wish for such treatment to my own self by Ms. Amanda and/or other beautiful women. Why is there such a strong desire to be embarrassed and humiliated and even punished and made to be a slave and do disgusting and degrading things for these women. I have this deep desire and to be exhibited in front of more women and girls. Why?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous