Amanda and Grace Share Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was spent. He placed both hands on the table for support and looked down at Sam, who had grabbed a kitchen towel and cleaned off her chest and lips.

Standing up she leaned into him, flattened her breasts against his shirted chest and kissed him deeply. Joe tasted her salty kiss, his still erect and sticky cock poked against her flat, firm stomach.

With his hands on her hips, Joe found a second burst of energy. He spun Sam around and pushed her against the kitchen prep table he had just been leaning against. Next, he reached down to her jeans, unfastened the button and lowered the zipper. Grasping the waistband with each thumb, he lowered the tight, form-fitting pants, tugging over her the curve of her ass.

Joe placed his hands on her butt and pulled himself closer. Swirling his tongue in her bellybutton, he left a trail of passionate kisses down to her underwear. He prepared to remove the last of her clothes by hooking both sets of his fingers into the waistband.

As he opened his eyes, he caught a glimpse of her lingerie -- perhaps a nanosecond before he intended to yank them down and go to work on her clit. A white bow stared him in the eye. The cute satin embellishment was sewn directly above the lacy lavender V-shaped patch covering her pussy, the material completely soaked with her juices. Intricate violet lace circled the entire elastic waistline. As he smelled the fragrant musk of her womanhood, the recognition that Sam's thong had been on his kitchen countertop two weeks ago hit like a headfirst dive into an ice-cold pool.

"Your name isn't Sam, is it?"

"What?"

"Your name," Joe insisted. "I've been calling you Sam. What's your real name?"

Letting out an exhale, the young woman in front of him answered, "My name is Grace."

"Ho. Lee. Fucking. Shit." Joe replied, running his fingers through his hair.

"What? What's wrong?" Grace replied.

"No. No. No. No. Your nametag said Sam," Joe questioned, standing up and pacing around the kitchen in a state of panic and using his hands to express the gravity of the situation.

"I just started work here last week," Grace replied. "They haven't made a nametag for me yet, so I borrowed one."

Joe took a breath and said, "Grace, don't freak out but my daughter goes to school with you and is one of your friends."

Grace paused, measuring her response. "Yes, I texted Amanda after I realized who you were. You were busy eating the desserts and I told her you were at the bakery."

Confused, Joe responded, "What?" Grabbing his clothes, he began getting dressed and added, "Are you saying she put you up to this?"

"No, of course not. Does that sound like Amanda?" Grace questioned, also beginning to re-clothe herself. "It's the opposite. I texted her and told her that her foxy dad was in the bakery."

Joe responded, "And when did you realize I was Amanda's father?"

"About 10 seconds after you asked for the lemon packzis. It was funny because 15 minutes earlier Amanda was here. She told the exact same story about coming to Kozak's as a kid. She bought the last two lemon packzis and was going to surprise you with them tomorrow morning. I also remembered seeing your picture on the desk in her bedroom at college. But the photo didn't do you justice," she grinned. "How did you know who I was?"

Joe squinted, "The lavender thong. I saw it two weeks ago. Amanda borrowed it from you." He was still unsure about the sequence of events that led to his daughter's friend giving him perhaps the best blowjob of his life. "Who's Sam?"

"He's the son of the new owner. He's about a 275-pound polish guy with a beard," Grace answered. "Not your type," she winked.

"We can't tell Amanda what happened," Joe said in a panicky voice.

"But I kind of already told her," Grace replied. "We share everything."

"What? How?" Joe said dumbfounded.

"When we were texting, I told her that I thought you were sexy. She replied that you have a thing for petite girls. I told her that made me horny. Then she said you were a sweet man and encouraged me to pursue you on one condition."

"What condition? Joe replied.

"That I couldn't fuck you. Something about not wanting me to become pregnant and becoming her de facto stepmother."

"What do you call what we just did if that wasn't fucking?"

"I call it an afternoon snack," Grace naughtily replied, licking her lips.

Now fully dressed, Joe walked through the swinging door and back into the front of the bakery. He paced back and forth, still confused about the entire situation.

Grace moved toward Joe, blocked his path and grabbed one of his hands in both of hers. In a calming voice, she said, "We didn't do anything wrong, Joe. We're just having fun and messing around. You have a thing for women like me. I have a thing for guys like you. The chemistry was real. It was hot. It felt right."

Joe was still skeptical that this wasn't some sort of twisted prank his daughter and her friend were playing on him. He silently looked in her eyes, feeling conflicted.

"Look, it's only 1:45," Grace said. "I close the bakery in 15 minutes. Why don't you spend the afternoon with me? I could use some help with something, and I think you'll be perfect for the job."

Joe was still unconvinced, but Grace saw his eyes soften. He was wavering. "C'mon, I'm not taking no for an answer," pulling him by the hand back toward the kitchen. I "just need to lock up."

After double-checking all the ovens were turned off and tidying up the kitchen, Grace and Sam exited the backdoor of the bakery into the alley.

"I have the clothes I need in my car, so we'll leave your car here. But you can drive," said Grace tossing him the keys to a black Volvo SUV.

Joe got in the car, adjusted the black leather seat and mirrors and started it up. "Where to?"

Grace told him to head east on highway 85 into downtown.

"Amanda told me you're in advertising and are always flying to New York and LA to shoot commercials. I want your help. You get to be my producer, director and cameraman today."

Looking in the rearview mirror at a long of clothes hanging on a bar across the back seat, Joe asked, "Are you a model?"

"Not exactly."

"Porn star?" Joe said, offered.

Grace punched him on the arm. "No, I'm an influencer. A micro-influencer, actually." She explained that she was building a following on Tik-Tok. She didn't yet have enough followers to earn significant money but explained to Joe that top influencers can earn six figure annual income. As much as she loved the idea of being a nurse, the freedom of living a life on her own schedule was a dream.

"So what kind of videos are we shooting?"

"Mostly me dancing in skimpy athletic clothing," Grace answered. "You'll love it. I've taken dance classes ever since I was four. I'm kinda good at it."

Reading the tone of her voice, Joe suspected she was more than 'kinda good.'

"The creativity of expressing myself is what drew me to Tik-Tok in the first place." As they entered the city center, Grace directed Joe to a parking ramp.

Exiting the car, Grace handed Joe an armful of clothes that included leggings, shorts, sports bras and athletic tops. She grabbed a few shoeboxes from the trunk and headed for the stairs, with Joe trailing a step behind.

They entered the Benton Hotel lobby and Grace walked directly to the concierge. "Hey, Parker."

"Hey, Grace. Are you Tik-Toking again on the roof?"

"Yep, mind if I borrow your keycard?"

Parker handed her the plastic card and Grace thanked him. She headed to the elevator followed closely by Joe. Pushing "R" on the keypad, the door closed. The old elevator wobbled and made a few rattles, carrying them to the rooftop. After Grace swiped the keycard, she pushed the steel door open, revealing a luscious, green garden. Grace told Joe the hotel restaurant used it for growing herbs and vegetables.

As Joe explored the roof, Grace spread out her clothes on a couple patio chairs. Next, she removed her top, exposing her bare breasts. As one of the taller buildings in the city, the Benton rooftop offered privacy. She quickly put on a white sports bra, followed by a fitted mint-green athletic crop top. Then she unbuttoned her jeans, replacing them with what would best be described as booty shorts. The micro-sized black bottoms looked like they were painted on her, accentuating the crack of her butt and her roundness cheeks.

She picked out a pair of vintage Nike sneakers and told Joe she was ready to shoot. After a few instructions, they were off and running. Joe manned the iphone, which Grace had attached to a tripod, and he helped with a portable light.

Watching Grace do her thing was entrancing. With her fast feet and dizzying moves, it was hard to know where to look. Several times, Joe caught himself staring at her cute ass or down her shirt when she bent over. He had to snap himself back to reality before he messed up the shoot.

Three outfit changes, three dance routines and twenty-some takes later, Grace was spent. She grabbed a bottle of Smart Water and took a long drink.

"Well, I think that's it, unless you have any tips for me, Mr. Producer"

Joe pondered for a moment, tapping into 16 years' worth of experience in the branding and advertising market. "Who's your audience, your followers?"

Grace said, "Well, about 60% are females 17-35. And maybe 20% who are men in their 20s and another 20%, who are older men."

"Okay, good, and which group do you need more of?"

"Well that's just it," Grace replied. "At this point, I just need to grow my number of followers into the hundreds of thousands. Once that happens, the algorithms will prioritize my videos and boom."

Joe thought, looking out over the city skyline. "She needs to capture attention quickly or she'll lose her audience." A minute or so later, he had an idea. "Okay, come here, let's try something," he said, beckoning her with his finger. As she approached, he said, "Take off your shirt and your bra."

"Oh, I like where this is going but Tok-Tok has a strict policy against nudity. You'll get me banned."

"Trust me," said Joe.

Grace peeled her shirt over her head, followed by her sports bra. The warmth of the summer air washed over her. She stood unashamedly in front of Joe, hands on her hips. "What next?"

He admired her majestic body, silhouetted against the sun. Grabbing her by her slim waist, he pulled her a step closer. "This is for professional purposes only," he said. Then he bent down to her breasts and began nuzzling her right nipple. He gently sucked and twirled his tongue around the pert bud, feeling it harden in his mouth. Satisfied, he moved onto the other nipple and repeated the process.

Grace caressed his head running her fingers through his thick black hair. She softly moaned. Her clitoris tingled.

Joe stopped and admired his work. Grace's nipples were pink and hard. Reaching toward them, he took each bud between his finger and thumb and gently twisted and pulled, causing them to stiffen and stretch even more. Then he moved his face closer and blew his cool breath on them. Satisfied, he instructed Grace to put her shirt back on. "No bra."

Grace reached for the black tank-top she had on before but Joe suggested the light blue top instead. Pulling it over her head and past her chest, she looked down and noticed her round globes stretching the material of the shirt, her rock-hard nipples angrily poking through. "Well, I definitely see where you're going with this. The problem is my female followers will think I'm a slut whore."

"Maybe, but you'll have men everywhere reaching for tissue and hand lotion," Joe predicted. "Now start dancing. Do the second song and dance routine. Your nipples will slowly regress and we'll choose... I'll choose... the clip with the right balance of sophistication and sluttiness."

Grace resumed her routine. After they'd shot about seven takes, she was spent. She took a long drink of water and dabbed a few drops of perspiration from her cleavage. Assessing her nips, she realized Joe was right, while still noticeable, they were no longer poking through like arrows. She began her post-workout stretching routine, spreading her legs wide and placing her palms on the ground. She felt the stretch in her hamstrings and glutes.

Joe, who had begun gathering and folding the various outfits she'd worn throughout the day, cast his gaze her way. Grace's ass was high in the air, pointed to the sky. As she stretched, her shorts creeped an inch higher. The curves where her butt met her legs became visible. Through her legs, Joe could see her breasts, nipples still pointing through proudly. Joe's groin stirred, blood rushing to his cock.

With her stretches finished, Grace turned toward Joe. As she approached, she recognized a change in his eyes. The professional, mentor-like demeanor he'd shown throughout the session was gone. The lust she'd seen in him back at the bakery was back. A quick glimpse at his crotch showed a bulge.

"I think I picked up at least one new follower on Tik-Tok today." As she moved within arms' reach, Joe grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to his body. He took her mouth in his. Then cupping his hands under the curves of her ass, easily hoisted her in the air. Reading his cue, she wrapped her legs tightly around his torso.

Joe, carried his prey to a private corner of the rooftop garden and placed her on a chaise lounge chair, between two trellises. He peeled her shorts off her trim body, once again revealing the lavender thong with the tiny white bow. "I didn't get to finish what I started back at the bakery," Joe said.

"This is the second time today you've caused me to soak my favorite pair of undies, Mister."

Joe smiled. As he grabbed the thong, Grace lifted her hips allowing him to slowly pull it off her long tan legs. At the same time, she pulled the blue tank-top over her head and cast it aside.

Now with Grace completely nude, Joe spread her legs and observed her clean-shaven pussy in wonderment. Bending down he flattened his tongue against her wet slit. Joe found the combination of her sweat and natural essence erotic. Locating her clit, he worked his tongue from side to side.

"I need your cock now," Grace insisted. She sat up and made quick work of his shirt, pants and boxer briefs. Though it'd only been two hours since she'd last held his throbbing shaft, Grace yearned to feel it's girth again. While sitting on the edge of the chair, she took Joe's rock-hard penis in her mouth.

Her technique was again impeccable. With a thick layer of saliva coating the length of his rod, Joe nudged her to stop. She removed his cock from her mouth with a pop and give it a few firm strokes.

"So about that no fucking rule?" Joe questioned with a pouty face.

"Yep, it's still in effect, but don't worry. I have an idea I think you'll like," Grace replied, standing up. "I dated a Catholic boy for a couple years who was committed to celibacy. I came up with all kinds of creative ways to get him off." She lowered the back rest of the lounge chair a couple notches and patted the cushion, directing him to lay down on his back.

With his mast pointing to the afternoon sky, Grace straddled his body while facing away from him. Inching her knees and butt backward, she felt her labia brush his genitals. Looking between her legs she slid another inch backward, her pink lips split apart, enveloping both sides of the base of Joe's cock. As she lowered her hips, Joe's shaft pressed firmly against his stomach, held in place tightly by her pussy. "Gotcha," Grace thought.

She continued to slide her vagina up the sensitive underside of his cock until she'd reached the middle. Riding him backward, Grace slowly began twerking her hips so her pussy lips dragged to the base of his stiffness all the way to its tip. Other than her thrusting hips, the rest of her body remained completely motionless. The movement required the strength of a ballet dancer, the hip action of a hula dancer, and the rhythmic seduction of a stripper.

As the vaginal stroking of his cock continued, Joe noticed the flow of Grace's pussy juices increasing. Mixed with his own pre-cum leaking from the tip of his penis, it was as if someone had squirted a bottle of KY Jelly on them. Looking down at his stomach, the sight of Grace's labia wrapped around his cock, slowly gliding back and forth, with almost zero resistance was captivating. The rising wetness created a sloshing sound to the beat of Grace's hip thrusts.

As her velvety, shaved pussy reached his mushroom head, Grace ventured further than she previously had been. She dragged her clitoral hood over the ridge of his cock and to its tip. In that moment, a wave of pleasure washed over her. "Oh, yes. Oh, oh, um." A small squirt of fluid ejected from her vagina, further drenching their erotic grind. Grace fell forward and Joe steadied her grabbing her around the hips just above her spectacular ass. Her pink anal hole was now fully exposed to him.

Recovering from her orgasm, Grace lifted herself upright on her knees. Their genitals breaking contact. For a split second, Joe thought the carnal wet humping session was finished. But Grace was merely getting started. Spinning around in the lounge chair, she repositioned herself. This time with her front facing Joe's. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed his shaft and flattened it to his stomach. Lowering her hips, her pussy lips again enveloped his cock like a taco.

Grace resumed her twerking. This time with more urgency. Up and down his shaft she glided. Each time her clit brushed against this tip a wave of gratification hit her. But from this position, she had to be more careful. Every thrust forward, she pushed further until Joe's purple mushroom arrived mere millimeters from her vaginal opening. Teasing. Taunting

After one more aggressive twerk back and forth, the tip of his cock -- like a heat seeking missile -- found its target and entered her. But only to the ridge. The friction provided by the curvature of his bell was the only thing that had prevented his penis from sliding in the whole way. It was not enough to be considered penetration, but there was no doubt. Joe felt himself inside her warm, wet cavity.

With the amount of lubricant between them, all it would take is the slightest hip movement in the right direction by either of them to consummate the act. They locked eyes for a moment. Desperate. Wanting each other to take the plunge. Finally, Grace closed her eyes and reluctantly lifted her hips, relieving the pressure and dragging her pussy back down his length.

Sensing Joe's frustration, she thrust her hips forward once more until her labia was back on his sensitive cock tip. This time, rather than dragging it all the way back down, she began a series of shorter thrusts, concentrating her pussy's assault directly on his sensitive purple head.

As the volume of the smacking of her fluids on his prick grew in intensity, so did Joe's pleasure. "Mmm...uhh...uhh."

Knowing he was on the cusp of release, Grace reached behind herself and grabbed the base of his penis. As she continued to grind her pussy into his cock head, she firmly pressed her thumb onto his urethra. The pressure prevented his ejaculation and prolonged his orgasm for a few more seconds.

Joe was never much of a moaner during sex. However, this orgasm was different. Instead of one quick release, he felt several waves of pleasure shoot to his head. "Ohhh, fuck," he yelled. "Ohhh...uhh...fuck."

When Grace released her thumb from his urethra, a thick rope of cum instantly exploded on to his chest. The another onto Grace's leg. Followed by a final string that landed on the chair cushion. Grace fell forward onto his chest. Her breasts flattening against him, smearing his cum on her boobs.

Laying completely still, Joe gathered his wits. "What just happened?" he thought. That was possibly the greatest sex of his life. Yet they hadn't actually had intercourse. He'd only known Grace for a few hours, but he felt his attraction to her blossom.