Amanda and Grace Share Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never had a guy have that effect on me."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you feel my pussy? It was like a firehose. I even squirted."

Joe smiled, "And I've never met anyone like you, Grace. That thing you did with your thumb. That split second where I was almost inside you... I..."

"I know. Me, too." Grace kissed him. Then she climbed off and began collecting her gear. The couple got dressed and headed back to the parking ramp, thanking her friend Parker on the way through the hotel lobby.

"Where to now, my lady?" Joe asked.

"Well, I was hoping you'd invite me back to your house and help me edit the videos." Grace hinted.

"Yes, I'd like that very much." Joe responded. He recounted that Amanda was going on a date with Ethan right her shift ended at her new job. She wouldn't be home until after midnight. Eventually, they'd talk about what happened with Grace but he wasn't ready just yet.

Joe drove them back to the bakery where he picked up his car. Grace followed him to an affluent neighborhood and into the driveway of a classic brick two story that Grace thought resembled the house from Home Alone.

Joe led her into the house through the garage and gave her the tour. Amanda had invited Grace over a few times but so far their schedules hadn't meshed. Grace was awestruck by the home. Although her family was upper middle class, their house was nowhere near as modern, fresh and striking.

The tour concluded in Joe's favorite room, the library. "I thought we could do the video editing in here," he said.

After watching Grace edit through the videos for 15 minutes, he had the gist of it. "Do you mind if I take a stab?"

Joe thumbed through the video footage, watching carefully to find a clip that Grace had both nailed the performance and the "nipple-forward" look he preferred. Finally satisfied, he went to work adjusting the filters and lighting. When finished, he handed the phone back to Grace and confidently said, "There's your winner."

Grace retrieved the iphone and tapped play. She was immediately impressed with Joe's work and pleased with the result. Although her nipples were prominent, Grace's dancing was still the star. She loved the way the light hit her body and how the shorts accentuated every curve of her butt. She added Joe's video and two of her own to her Tik-Tok queue timing their publication to be staggered over the next hour. She exhaled and looked at Joe, "All done."

"That was fun," Joe said. "I'm starving. Would you like to meet me out by the pool? I can bring us some food and drinks out. Chips and guac sound good?"

"Absolutely, I have a couple swimsuits in my car."

"Fabulous. You can get changed in any one of the bathrooms. Make yourself at home," said Joe.

By the time Joe went upstairs to change into his bathing suit and come back down to the kitchen, Grace was already by the pool. He glanced out the window and saw her climb onto the diving board. Wearing a barely-there pink bikini, she was a true knockout. Her breasts oozed out the sides of the tiny triangles of material. She leapt into the pool in a perfect dive and swam to the other end.

Joe finished prepping some snacks and grabbed a few craft beers to bring to the patio.

"This feels so good," Grace said. "Just what my muscles needed after you put me through that hard afternoon of work."

"I'm sure all that dancing makes you sore," Joe responded, lowering himself into the pool.

"I wasn't talking about the dancing," Grace winked.

For the next half hour, Joe and Grace splashed around the pool. The chatted about nursing school, Grace's family, Amanda, her previous boyfriends, and his career. Both found it easy to talk to one another despite their age difference.

"What do you think is the best part of my body?" Grace asked.

"Don't you mean the 'breast part' of your body?" Joe raised his eyebrows.

"Hashtag Dad Jokes," Grace laughed, splashing him with water and swimming away.

Like a predator, Joe pursued, finally catching her in the shallow end of the pool. He pulled her to his body. Her breasts matted against his chest, he kissed her lips, tasting the saltwater from the pool.

A single chime from Grace's phone interrupted their make out session.

"It's nothing," she responded. "That just means the first Tik-Tok video posted and someone liked it." Grace pulled him back to her mouth, seductively biting his lip. With one hand in the water, she reached to the front of his swimsuit and began massaging his cock. She felt the wrinkles of his balls, which had shriveled like a raisin in response to the cool saltwater. His dick began to stiffen in her hand and she marveled to herself at beauty of the male anatomy.

ding

ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding

Joe and Grace turned to the patio end table, on which Grace's phone was blinking to life with notifications. An endless string of chimes.

Stepping to the ladder, Grace climbed out of the pool and walked toward her phone.

"Holy shit!" Grace exclaimed. "The Tik-Tok you put together already has 75,000 likes."

"Is that a lot?" Joe asked.

"It's insane. The most likes I've ever had on a Tik-Tok is about 150,000 and it took days to get there," she explained. "This one just went live seven minutes ago."

Grabbing her handbag, Grace went into the house.

Joe could hear the constant stream of notifications until she slid the glass door shut.

After climbing out of the pool and toweling off, Joe met Grace in the kitchen. She had dried herself and put on a pair of ultra-short denim cutoffs but left her pink bikini top on.

"Now it's over 100,000, which makes it officially viral!" Grace celebrated. She checked her number of followers. "Whoa, I have 15,000 new followers, too."

Scrolling through the comments, Grace smiled. A mix of emojis -- fire, hearts and bulging heart-eyes -- told the story. Some male commenters had written messages like "So friggin' hot" or "Marry me." Females commented on her outfit and her dance moves. And, of course, a few trolls suggested she needed to wear a bra.

Joe moved behind her, rubbing her bare shoulders and kissing her on her damp hair. He looked over her shoulder at the phone

"Why are there so many peach emojis?" Joe asked.

"It means they think I have a nice ass."

"Oh." Joe recalled the shorts from the session that accentuated her ass crack. Reaching down, Joe grabbed her butt, cupping her cheeks with two hands. "I can confirm."

"The video is off the charts. I had to shut my notifications off. Look," she pointed, "Now it's over 220,000 likes."

"Grace, I'm really proud of you. Congratulations. Are you happy?"

Setting her phone face down on the countertop, Grace turned around to face Joe. "It's incredible. I'm so happy and it's all because of you." She gave him a kiss on the mouth. "I think... you... should invite me upstairs," she said tapping him lightly on his clean-shaven chest.

"Follow me." Joe took her by the hand a led her to the staircase. When they reached the second floor, Joe started to the left toward the master bedroom.

Grace stopped. "Would you mind if we use Amanda's room?"

"Umm...why?"

"We share everything," Grace answered, winking. "It's a joke between us. We always try to one up one another on what we can borrow without asking. My thong?" Grace said, pulling down the top of her jean shorts to reveal the lavender underwear. "She knew it was my favorite, so she swiped it from my dresser and wore it out for a night of dancing. While we were on the dance floor she lifted her mini-skirt and flashed me."

"So you want revenge. And to get it, you want to borrow her bed? That's twisted."

"Correction, I want to borrow her bed and her dad. And then I want to fuck her borrowed dad in her borrowed bed." Grace replied. "Amanda will never top this." Not waiting for Joe to answer, she dropped his hand and sprinted toward Amanda's room.

Joe chased after her down the long hallway.

By the time he got to Amanda's room, Grace had already removed her bikini top and ripped the comforter off Amanda's bed. She unbuttoned her jean shorts, leaving her in nothing but the lavender thong with the white satin bow.

Joe stepped into the room and placed one hand on the small of Grace's back, then slid it to her impossibly firm bare bottom and traced the thin thong fabric between the crack of her ass. His other hand touched her face and her lightly freckled cheek before moving it down her neck to her breast. Grace gasped as he teased her nipple, causing it to jump to attention.

Pulling Grace tighter to his body, she whimpered as she felt his bulge press against her flat tummy. She moved one of her hands to Joe's waist and down the outside front of his swimming suit, gripping his hardness and giving it a squeeze.

At this, Joe moaned. Removing his hand from her boob, he swiftly swept the tiny young woman up off the ground, carrying her to the bed and laying her down. Joe stood awestruck at the petite, young blonde goddess looking back at him. Only her thong remained. Without breaking eye contact, he peeled off his swim trunks, whispering, "My God, Grace, you are amazing."

Grace grabbed hold of Joe's thick, fully erect cock and used it to like a leash to pull him toward the bed. She slathered his slick pre-cum over the head and gave the veiny staff a few strokes. Joe's hips slowly rocked in unison with her movements. Sensing he yearned for more, Grace leaned toward him and teased him with a few long licks on his raging hard-on, starting at the base and ending at the tip with a swirl.

"Oh, that's so fucking good," Joe groaned.

Grace smiled and finally took his member into her mouth. Her slow, methodical movements drove Joe to the edge. With each bob of her head Grace's tongue twirled around the tip of his cock.

Joe gently guided Grace off his member and climbed into the bed laying on top of her. Making like Lewis and Clark, he ventured to all parts of her body, leaving a trail of soft wet kisses. He started at her neck and paused at her breasts. Gently sucking her nipples, he moved lower over her ribcage, onto her bellybutton, and to each of her sexy hip bones. Then, biting the waist of the lavender thong with his teeth, he pulled it down to her womanhood, causing Grace to giggle.

Eager to taste her, Joe use his hands to remove the thong, which was drenched with Grace's sweet honey. Parting her legs, he kissed her thigh. Again. And again.

As Joe inched closer to Grace's wet opening, she shuddered in anticipation. Losing patience for his teasing. She grabbed his head with two hands in his thick hair and pulled him tight to her slit.

Finally, Joe obliged. He flattened his tongue and softly touched it to the folds of her womanhood. He tasted her tangy nectar combined with the salt from the pool. After three long licks of her vaginal lips, Grace arched her hips and placed one leg over his shoulder. Joe flattened a hand on her mound and applied light pressure. Her clitoral hood lifted like a theater curtain, revealing Grace's delicate bud. Joe stimulated it with gentle swirls, up and down, then side to side.

Grace squealed, "Yes! Oh! Holy shit!"

Joe curled a finger into her opening while still teasing her clit with his tongue. This pushed Grace closer to climaxing. She screamed, "Yes!." Removing his finger, Joe worked his tongue into her hole. Grasping Joe's head with both hands she forced him deep into her vagina, and she told him she needed him his cock inside her.

"Are you sure, Grace?"

She thrust her hips up. "Stop talking. I need it. Now."

With that, Joe crawled on his knees and laid himself on top of her.

Grace grabbed his cock and guided it to her dripping wet entrance. Not wanting to risk either of them changing their mind, Joe wasted no time pushing his full length into her tight cavity in one motion. Her snug young pussy held his cock like a vice grip.

"Oh, yes. God, you feel so big inside me."

Joe began thrust his hips. "Holy shit, you're so tight." He slowly pulled nearly the length of his cock out, then quickly driving it back in until his pubic bone grinded against her clit. After repeating this rhythm several times, he quickened his pace.

"Play with my nipples while you fuck me," Grace commanded.

Joe eased himself up with his elbows into a kneeling position, his engorged member still inside her. With two hands, he began massaging Grace's firm tits and delicately stimulated her small areolas and stiff nipples.

Grace moaned. "Harder. Twist them," she coached. As Joe increased the pressure, Grace arched her back and started to thrust her hips, causing Joe's cock to penetrate her further.

Letting go of her breasts, Joe reached back to grab her tight calves. Lifting them up, he spread her legs wide and plunged his erect member deep into her, his balls slapped against her magnificent ass. Next, he brought her legs over his shoulders and worked his cock faster. Leaning into her, Grace's thighs settled into on her chest.

Joe was in full control, using the full weight of his body to pump away. Grace's sopping wet pussy overflowed with liquid, creating a suction sound with each thrust.

Grace screamed as she climaxed, pulling Joe's ass and causing his cock to reach its max depth and holding it there as a wave of pleasure crashed over her.

Joe recognized he wasn't far behind. He eased her legs from his shoulders, removed his cock from the warmth of her womanhood, and grabbed her hips to flip her on her tummy.

Grace climbed to her knees, lifting her bottom into the air and offering it to Joe. It was a sight Joe had been dreaming of all afternoon.

With one hand on Grace's flawless ass, Joe took hold of his cock and placed it on her slick opening. Slowly, he shifted his weight pressed forward and began plunging in and then all the way out.

"Oh, shit. That feels so good," Grace exclaimed. Shifting her knees slightly forward, Grace pushed her ass even higher into the air, and began twerking her hips.

"Urumph," Joe grunted. Taking Grace's cue, Joe stopped pumping and removed his hands from her body. Steadying himself and remaining totally motionless with his hands on his own hips, he watched as Grace did all the work. Over and over, she impaled her pussy on his erect shaft. With each thrust her magnificent ass shifted forward then back.

Joe once again was astonished by her hip action, honed from almost two decades of dance.

As her pace quickened, Grace wailed. "Yesss...yesss!"

Joe reaffirmed his grip on her. Placing one hand on her hip, he reached around to her pussy with the other and rubbed her clit side to side.

"Yesss...yesss!"

"I'm close," Joe said.

"Cum inside me. Shoot that load in my pussy," Grace begged.

Remembering Grace's technique in their afternoon rooftop fling, Joe placed his index finger on the base of his cock and pinched his urethra. Still working his cock in and out, he felt one shockwave of pleasure after another until he finally relented and released the pressure. Instantly, he felt his seed explode into the depths of her body.

Grace felt Joe's cum fill her. It warmed her insides.

Joe hugged her from behind, caressing her boobs. As he unsheathed his cock from her hole, he leaned back and witnessed a milky trail of cum dribble out of her pussy. He flopped onto the bed beside her. Grace shifted to her side and placed her head on his chest.

The two lay in each other's arms silently for a few minutes, their heavy breathing began to slow.

"That was amazing," Joe said. "Are you going to tell Amanda you fucked her dad in her bed?"

"Of course, we share everything," Grace responded.