Amanda and Her Continued Adventures

Story Info
The continued story of Amanda and her BBC loving friends.
4.5k words
4.43
14.9k
29
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
430 Followers

As we get another look into Amanda's continued life as a BBC slut it has passed a couple of months since the big gangbang where Amanda and five other highly pregnant sluts (her mother Sara, cousin Tina, best friend Viktoria and two other females called Linda and Maria) where fucked by multiple black men. Linda and Maria were ready to give birth any day as the movie was made, and Maria actually went into labor as she was gangbanged in all her holes.

All the kids have been adopted to loving families except for Linda's baby. Since she has a white husband he takes care of it as she is continuing to fuck BBC. She still had a normal work, but her free time is mostly about fucking any black man that her master Marcus tells her to fuck.

Her poor husband hasn't had even a hand job for over a year. Normally locked in chastity he is allowed to jerk off once a month as he is licking Linda's newly fucked holes full of cum. He only last for about a minute until he cum, even though he knows that Linda will whip his balls and cock until she cum.

The last time a female touched him was when he agreed to get a tattoo above his locked penis. A big ace of spades with the letter "j" inside of it can now be easily seen when he is nude and around the ace of spades "White cuck boi" is written.

He was promised a blowjob if he did that, but it was not Linda who gave it to him. Instead it was his sister that did it. She had pissed off Marcus after she refused to be gangbanged into becoming a mother. After that he had made sure that she did not get any black cocks for two weeks. After only one week of not getting BBC she agreed to do anything to be fucked again.

Linda's husband and his sister were of course disgusted by the idea, but they didn't refuse. Luckily for his sister it only took two minutes of her time, and she didn't have to swallow. Instead she drooled the cum into her brother's open mouth.

Maria started as only a makeup artist in one of Marcus movies, but could not resist Marcus big cock. It only took one fuck to get her pregnant and hooked on black men's cock. Even though she still does the makeup at Marcus movies she is mostly living as a whore working for Marcus. He no longer fucks her, but she gets enough black cock each day to be sufficient for ten or more sluts. Since she is very petite Marcus has made her into a school girl whore, and even have made her get braces to make her look more of an innocent girl. Her innocence is however starting to get a little spoiled as she is having a baby bump being impregnated by an unknown black man.

Right now as the story starts Maria is having her head pushed down a toilet as an old black man is fucking her soaked and horny pussy. He is the first man to use her this day, but her schedule is fully booked as everyone wants to fuck the pregnant school girl whore. She screams out her orgasms into the toilet and as the black man cum he flushes the toilet as a final humiliation.

At the same time Amanda and her friend Viktoria was at Marcus place. Amanda had quit her normal work and now worked as Marcus assistant finding and training new girls. As promised by Marcus she now had even bigger breasts having had another surgery. By know they are gigantic G cups and it is no question about whether they are fake or not as they look like two big balloons. Marcus had also given her another tattoo on her right cheek where it said "Property of Marcus".

Viktoria on the other side had lost all the weight gained as she was pregnant since Marcus didn't allow her to fuck any black men unless she went through a hard training regime making her loose the weight quickly. The two girls are at work getting Marcus hard with their mouths while he looks at some porn clips on his phone.

"Mmmhhgg, good little sluts. Get me hard and I'll fuck your pussy Amanda." Marcus said.

"I have been thinking about your future Viktoria and I have decided that your look is perfect for my new movie since you could play the role of a young schoolgirl. Until the movie is done I think you are best used as a whore for dirty old men."

"Yessss master" is Viktoria's answer. Although she wished it was Marcus that would be fucking her all the time she had realised he doesn't care about who will be the dad to her next black baby.

"Viktoria's sister turned 18 two days ago Marcus, maybe you should train her too?" Amanda said as she pushes Viktoria's head down on Marcus cock.

"Ooohhhh, that do sound good doesn't it fuckmeat?" Marcus asked Viktoria.

"Ghhhrhhguugguhhkllk..." is all that Viktoria could say as his cock is all the way down her throat.

"I'll take that as a yes. Your duty Viktoria and Amanda is to make her wanting my big cock, you hear me?"

Both girls nod, and Amanda sit herself on Marcus lap as she gets ready to get a big dose of cum up her cunt, hopefully impregnating her with another black baby. Her big boobs really bounce as she started to rid on Marcus cock.

While she did this Viktoria is busy licking Marcus balls, knowing she might be rewarded with an own BBC later if she was a good girl. The skillful work of both Amanda and Viktoria soon gives results as Marcus shot his cum into Amanda. After cleaning up Viktoria was sent to a customer of Marcus who wanted a young girl to play some rough spanking games with before giving her ass a hard fuck.

Amanda remained with Marcus as he was having some friends over later. She fixed some food all nude while Marcus planned some movies with his colleagues in a video meeting. The conversation however got her wet and worked up and she can't stop herself from crawling under Marcus desk with her gigantic tits almost touching the ground. When she is in position she gets his dick out of his pants and start sucking on it. From the sound of the other men's cameras she is not the only one doing so as sucking noises can be heard from many other places.

After a little time sucking Marcus shifted how he was sitting giving Amanda access to his ass. Amanda quickly understood her duty and started rimming him.

"Haha Marcus, did you just make your bitch rim you?" one of the other men said.

"Sure did, she is good little fuckmeat and know what I like."

The meeting continued for a little while, and as it ended each of the men made their sluts show themselves to each other as a final humiliation. Although she never had met anyone of the other girls she recognised some from different porno movies Marcus had made her watch.

While all this was going on Amanda's mother Sara and cousin Tina was busy entertaining two old white men in Sara's apartment. They were of course not having sex with them. Instead the men were paying to have a black man fucking them while they jerked off their cocks. Since the girls didn't want any of their cum flying around they had been made to wear condoms as they jerked their small penises.

Sara was on all four getting fucked, her tits increased to G cups just like her daughter. The difference was that she had also had big golden rings attached to each nipple. Tina was beneath her licking her pierced pussy. The black man had just started fucking them, but one of the white guys was close to coming and one already had. He was trying to get erect again jerking fast as the condom had a difficult time staying on his two inch penis.

Poor Sara had a hard time to keep her private life as a whore and porn star secret at her normal work place. First the pregnancy and then the increase in breast size was hot gossip. Furthermore, one of the guys working under her supervision was a black guy and had found out about what she did in her spare time.

To keep him from saying anything to others she had to fuck him every day. Her pay was off course still directly transferred to Marcus account making her totally dependent on him for cash. She was also not allowed to start with birth control again after the pregnancy leaving her womb unprotected.

As for Tina she was a totally changed girl from the girl that Amanda had introduced to Marcus and his friends. She now worked as a full time whore when she wasn't used in any of Marcus movies. Her dad had not approved of her dropping out of school so she rarely talked with her parents, mostly sending texts to her mother.

Marcus had yet to decide if and when she would get any of his trade mark tattoos, he still liked to keep her looks a little innocent. The number of cocks she has taken was off course in stark contrast with this, since she had been fucked daily by 5-15 guys for the last year. The question was not if but when she would get pregnant again.

The fucking continued, this time it was Tina that had to take the big BBC up her ass as she licked her aunt's pussy. The other white man had now come and both were hoping to get another orgasm before they were out of time. Finally as the black man came in Tina's ass and Sara cleaned it up both men came into their condoms for the second time.

Sara made sure they left without any of their cum dripping out of their condoms. She also made them pay extra since the deal was one hour and one orgasm each. Although complaining the guys paid the extra fee knowing that is the only way they will be allowed to hire them again.

Both Sara and Tina then cleaned up, and prepared themselves for Marcus party. They would be the entertainment together with Amanda. The only clothes they had been told to wear was t-shirts a couple of sizes to small with "BBC sluts" written on them and tiny G-strings not leaving anything to the imagination.

As they entered Marcus apartment Amanda had finished the last preparations of food and drinks and was getting dressed for the party too. Since she had become Marcus assistant she had also become a rank over his other sluts. Therefore she told her mother and cousin to put on a collar and leash and to get into Marcus bedroom with her.

After all of Marcus guests have arrived she made them get on four and she lead them holding their leashes as Sara and Tina crawled into the living room. There eight guests were waiting with Marcus. They were lead until they are in front of the men and when they were in position Amanda also got on all four.

"Here we have tonight's sluts! Amanda's pussy is off limits since I plan to impregnate her as soon as possible again, but all other holes are open for business on the human flesh lights. If you want to use them as toilets please try to keep it in their mouths so we keep the carpet somewhat clean" Marcus said to his guests.

The men smiled and told the girls to get closer. Soon hands were all over their bodies as the men mixed their time eating, drinking and touching the willing girls.

Marcus also said they could have a vote on Sara's new tattoo that she should get on her shoulder and neck so it would be hard to hide it. The men finally decided on a big ace of spade with the words "I take any black cock in my holes" under it.

As the men finished up the food they got more interested in using the girls for sex and soon all three were using their mouth to please the men. It didn't take long for their cunts to get filled too, except for Amanda who was off limits. She instead had to take a cock up her ass which she took like a well trained slut.

Soon all their holes were used, even Amanda as Marcus took pity on her and filled her cunt with his cock. The men switched holes from time to time making sure that everyone got to try out different holes. One after the other the men came and with a brotherly code they kept the ass and cunt clean and only came on the faces of the sluts.

After the first round the men had fun trying out the pain threshold of the girls as they were made to pull their nipples out and twitch them. They also had a competition on how many clothespins they could put on their tits and pussy. Tina was at a disadvantage here as she had so much smaller tits and lost the competition.

As a reward Sara and Amanda got to be the toilets as the men released their piss into their mouths before round two. Tina as the loser had to instead be the toilet of Amanda and Sara as all the piss drinking also made them in need of a toilet break.

Before the night was over the girls had received at least three cumshots from each man. The last thing that happened was that they had a lottery on who would get to take home either Tina or Sara. By now their clothes were completely soaked in cum, saliva and other fluids so they had to leave totally nude on a leash with the two guys who had won the lottery.

Amanda stayed with Marcus and unlike the other two girls she was actually treated to a romantic end of the night where she first took a bath before Marcus gave her a massage and later on some slow sensual sex making her cum repeatedly until he came into her wet cunt.

A couple of days later it was time for Viktoria's movie recording. Dressed in a very slutty school uniform she walked into a room made to look like a teachers' lounge. There four fat and old black men were sitting dressed as teachers.

"What is Ms. White doing in her?" one of the men asked.

"I was hoping we could talk about my grades Mister Johnson. I know I probably don't do enough on tests but I was hoping there could be something else I could do?"

"Yeah, your tests results make it look like you're a bimbo, and your look sure make you look like a slut. So what can you do to get your grades up?" another of the black men asked.

"I was hoping I could convince you with an oral presentation and some athletic movements?" Viktoria said.

"You know the only oral presentation you are good for is sucking black cock!"

"Yes Mister Rogers."

"So get down on your knees and start sucking!"

Viktoria quickly got down on her knees and the guys surrounded her and brought out their big cocks. She started to suck them one by one as they pushed her around. One of the guys lifted her short skirt and pulled her thong to the side. With a quick push he had his cock buried in her wet crotch and started to give her a brutal pounding. By now her blouse was ripped open, exposing her small tits to everyone.

"What is going on here!" a voice called out. The camera zoomed in on Sara dressed as a principal.

"Weelllllll..." one of the black men said, with his cock still buried in Viktoria's mouth.

"I told you that you should wait for me if you ever would fuck any of the student sluts!" Sara continued as she quickly undressed her blouse and skirt. Her new tattoo was fully visible as well as her two older one declaring her a "black cock whore" and "black anal queen". Her big rings in her nipples and cunt were also soon visible as she removed her bra and panties.

She got in position next to Viktoria and the gangbang continued as both females took cocks in two of their orifices. Sara acted as the instructor to Viktoria who played somewhat innocent to all the perverted things she was made to do like rimming, ass to mouth and drinking the men's piss.

The movie ended with every man coming into Viktoria's pussy giving her the daily cum shot to make her pregnant again.

Later that day Viktoria visited Marcus with her sister Madeline (nicknamed Maddie). Amanda greeted them and gave them both a big hug before they entered Marcus apartment. The last days both Viktoria and Amanda had tried to get Maddie interested in trying out a black guy. Unlike her sister Viktoria, who had been quite innocent before meeting Marcus, Maddie had some experience with guys.

She even had a boyfriend even though she had confessed to Amanda and Viktoria that he was very bad in bed. He came quickly and was not interested in anything but vaginal sex. Normally she never came with him, instead having to masturbate afterwards.

As the girls got into the living room Marcus came to meet them. Both Viktoria and Amanda looked on with amusement as they watched Maddie give the normal reaction of awe when a female met Marcus for the first time.

With his natural charm and impressive physical nature he soon had Maddie under his spell. She had a very hard time resisting his advances and the only thing stopping her was her loyalty to her boyfriend. Soon that to were not enough and she was allowing Marcus to have his hands on her in no time.

The other girls egged her on, telling her to put her hands on his cock. "A real cock" as Viktoria said helping her sister by taking Maddie's hand and putting it on Marcus crotch.

As she felt the big cock Maddie's eyes became wide opened in shock as she felt the size of it. It was at least double, probably triple, the size of her boyfriend. As she started giving Marcus a hand job above his clothes he was busy pulling her top of her and then her bra. Just like her sister she did not have the biggest tits but they still matched her slim body quit well.

Marcus took the lack of objection as an invitation to continue the undressing and soon Maddie was sitting all nude in his lap making out with the big muscular black man.

Both Viktoria and Amanda were very turned on by now and also undressed leaving Marcus as the only one with clothes on. That didn't last long however as all three girls helped him undress. Standing up he made Maddie take his cock in her mouth. Not having much experience with someone so big Marcus soon told Amanda and Viktoria to show her how it was supposed to be done.

They gave her instructions and hints and with the help of them she was soon gagging as she deep throated his giant dick. While this was happening Viktoria started to rim Marcus as Amanda continued to train Maddie.

"Hmmmmm...time to resize that cunt of yours Maddie." Marcus said as he made Maddie get on all four.

"Guide my cock into your sister's pussy Viktoria!"

As Viktoria did as ordered Amanda started to lick on Maddie's clit making the entry as good as possible for Maddie as she got her pussy full of black cock. Maddie did not know what to do as the pain of his giant dick was mixed with more pleasure than she had ever felt. Soon she could not stop herself from fucking back and quickly after this she had the biggest orgasm of her life.

Marcus didn't give her any time to rest as he continued to fuck her now reshaped cunt.

"Who is the better, Marcus or your boyfriend?" Amanda asked knowing the answer.

"Mmnhhhhh...ooohhhh.mmnhh...Marcus

...mmnhhg" Maddie said as she had her second orgasm.

"And who do you want to fuck you again and again?" Viktoria asked.

"Mmmmmmmmmmaaaarccccuussmmmhhg" Maddie said moaning.

"You'll never let your boyfriend fuck you again if you want more of my cock. You belong to me and any other black cock I give you to. You hear my fuck slut?"

"Yesssss Marcuuuussss"

"In fact, I want you to call your boyfriend and tell him the news as I fuck you. Make it a video call!" Marcus ordered.

Viktoria found her sisters phone and called her boyfriend making sure that the camera showed Maddie's face and body with Marcus in the background.

"Hi Maddie...hey what the fuck is going on?" Maddie's boyfriend said angered.

"Oohhh...mmmmhhhh... I will not fuck you anymore Peter...agghhgg... I belong to black cocks now!"

"Nooo... Maddie please tell me you're joking! I was going to say I love you tonight!"

"Mmnhhhhh... I don't care, I only want black cooooooocckkkk" Maddie said as her third orgasm shook her body.

"Listen white boi, your girlfriend is mine now. You can still date her and do all that romantic shit but I will never let her touch that little white worm you have or let you touch her!" Marcus said as Peter started crying.

"But Maddie, we were supposed to get married...and..."

"I can't have sex with you anymore, now that I know what a real man feels like. If you want to date me you need to know it will never be anything physical involved."

As Maddie said that Viktoria ended the call so that her sister could fully enjoy her first of many fucks with a black man. Soon Marcus increased the pace and came straight up her pussy. As he pulled out Amanda cleaned up his cock while Viktoria licked her sisters pussy clean of the cum that leaked out.

Siswede
Siswede
430 Followers
12