Amanda and Her Continued Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you on the pill hoe?" Marcus asked Maddie.

"Yes."

"Not anymore, bring it over here so I can see you throw it away. Just like your sister your womb need to carry a black baby. The question is who will be the dad!"

Maddie didn't know what to think about all this. Marcus however was certain she already was addicted to the power of black dick, and as she nodded in agreement he was proven right.

"How about you girls get me hard again and I'll get my new fuck hole another dose of black cock in her holes?"

The girls quickly agreed to his suggestion and soon he had three young girls trying to get him hard. He was quickly hard once more and pushed his cock into Maddie's pussy again fucking her slowly.

"Ever done anal?" he asked Maddie.

"No, never."

"Well this is your lucky day because I will make you take it up your ass."

It never ever occurred to Maddie to protest and as the other two girls prepared her she enjoyed the fucking she was given by Marcus. Soon he had his cock at her anal entry and with a push her last virginity was lost. The pain was great, but she soldiered on as her ass got invaded by the big cock.

"Now lick your sister's pussy as I fuck your ass!"

Maddie had never done anything with a girl but she was left with no choice as Viktoria quickly pushed her soaked pussy into her sister's face. Maddie started to lick as Marcus increased the pace of his ass fucking. Amanda recorded everything with her phone as the incestuous sex act was getting wilder as both Viktoria and Marcus was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Viktoria came first and after she had calmed down, Amanda took her place. By now Maddie was so used to the cock in her ass that she was fucking back onto the massive intruder. Amanda was so turned on that it didn't take long for her to also cum, and Marcus released his cum soon after.

As Marcus pulled out of Maddie's ass it had a big gape and both Amanda and Viktoria was quick to get their tongues into it as they fished for Marcus cum. Maddie was in shock and her eyes were dreamy as she just lay with her head on the carpet.

After a couple of minutes she came back to reality with a sigh and just fell over to her side. As she did that she saw her sister happily clean up the dick that had just been in her ass while Amanda was making out with her first black lover. As her fingers touched her swollen and thoroughly fucked holes she however knew it was not the last black man that would fuck her in her life, maybe not even the last one today if she could choose.

"Viktoria, why don't you take your sister down to 'The Club' tonight and show her what is done there?" Marcus said.

"You think she is ready for that?" Viktoria asked?

"What do you say fuck sleeve, want more BBC?" Marcus asked as he looked at Maddie.

Maddie not knowing what the "The Club" was still wanted to try more BBC if she could so she quickly nodded.

"Good, take her there, but maybe don't take her to the cellar this time." Marcus told Viktoria.

"Now get out of here, I and Amanda got some planning to do."

Viktoria and Maddie dressed while Amanda remained nude, rarely being dressed in more than high heels and stay ups when she was alone with Marcus. The girls hugged Amanda and Viktoria took Maddie to do some shopping as she probably needed new clothes for the visit to "The Club". She however refused to say what it was even though Maddie tried to get her to say anything.

At the same time Sara was talking to her sister Caroline about her daughter Tina. Caroline was still upset about that they had drifted apart and was asking her sister for advice since Sara apparently still had a good relationship with Tina.

Sara said to her sister that she thought that she knew what had happened to Tina but that it might be hard to explain without her sister experience the same thing that Tina had experienced. By know, her sister was desperate to mend the relationship with her daughter and said that she would try anything. She even promised to keep it a secret from her husband. After she had promised that, she was told to meet Sara at a exclusive place called "The Club" later that night.

Although Caroline didn't know it she had sealed her fate when agreeing to go to that place. Sara knew about the place as it was owned by Marcus and that almost no woman entered that building without leaving hooked on BBC. Smiling she got herself ready knowing that soon her sister would join her in the Church of black cock.

12