Amanda and Jeff Ch. 03

Story Info
A bored couple fall into a rabbit hole.
4.7k words
3.92
10k
7
3

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
134 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

Chapter3

Amanda woke up on Monday to the smell of coffee and bacon drifting up from the kitchen. As she woke up, she realized that Jeff had never come back to bed. She pondered how to approach him this morning. Should she call out of work today and fuck him a couple of times to make up for the weekend? It wasn't like him to be cooking breakfast on a Monday; maybe he felt a pang of guilt for the weekend as well? Well, no sense putting off the inevitable, she thought, and she got up. She threw on a robe and headed downstairs. She didn't even remember going to bed; Yvette must have helped her. She'd hit a bakery on the way into work to buy her a treat.

When Amanda entered the kitchen, Jeff was at the range cooking scrambled eggs and bacon. There was fresh coffee in the coffee pot. When Jeff saw Amanda, he put down his cooking utensils, stepped over to her, and hugged her.

"I'm sorry for being so selfish and inconsiderate over the weekend. I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself, and I'm just sorry that I can't satisfy you that way." Jeff said with a little bit of a sob in his voice.

Amanda returned the hug and patted his back. "Thank you for understanding my needs. I'm sorry that it wasn't as pleasurable for you. But you do satisfy me, just not that way; your tongue is golden, mister." She said as she squeezed his butt.

They broke the hug, and Jeff went back to the range.

"What can I do to help?" Amanda asked.

"Just grab some plates; this is almost ready," Jeff said.

Amanda took some plates out of a cupboard. Jeff served the food onto the dishes, and they placed them on the table. Jeff poured them each a coffee, dressing Amanda's coffee for her. They sat at the breakfast table.

Amanda took a mouthful of her food, "Mmmmm, this is good. What's the occasion?" She asked.

"Yvette put you to bed last night, and she was here when I got home. We talked for a while, and she made me think about how much I appreciated you in my life. After she left, I thought about it some more. I was selfish yesterday, and I'm sorry." Jeff said.

"Honey, it's not entirely your fault. I promised you something, and I couldn't deliver. Let's call it even, and maybe we can do something tonight. Would you like to try again tonight, dear?" Amanda asked.

"I would like to try," Jeff said.

The conversation dropped off to small talk about their prospective days. Amanda had to go into her job. Jeff had some office work to do, but it was the middle of the quarter, so he wasn't too busy.

During the day, Vince called Jeff. Vince was all business in the call. He said he wanted to discuss two items but individually. Jeff reciprocated by remaining professional. Vince started by discussing the financial end of the business. The studio company was growing, and Vince felt he couldn't maintain the financial portfolio on Quickbooks by himself anymore. Jeff agreed that it might be time for some professional help. He offered to stop by Vince's house to look at the books and give Vince an estimate for his services. Jeff said he felt that he could probably manage the account on a part-time basis for now. If it grew to the extreme that Vince was envisioning, then the studio would need a full-time accountant. Vince understood. Jeff said that he would set up the business using standard accounting procedures that would allow scaling and would be easy for someone else to take over if, for some reason, Jeff wasn't taking the full-time role.

Vince assured him that if Jeff were all that Amanda said, Jeff would be offered the full-time role and maybe grow into a financial officer role. Jeff joked, "one step at a time, big guy."

Vince appreciated the humor; it was going to make the next subject easier.

Vince asked, "Did you and Amanda discuss the other offer yet?"

Jeff answered. "Amanda is onboard, which probably means that I don't have too much of a choice. I'm not happy. Our sex life was getting stale, so we agreed to try swinging. This is anything but. I viewed the website, and I'll admit the content was pretty hot; however, the white cuckold husbands don't seem to be getting a whole lot of pleasure; they look like they're getting humiliated. To tell you the truth, I haven't been treated too respectfully since Friday night. I mean, what's in this for me?"

Vince cleared his throat and said, "For starters, a lot of money. The hotwife/cuckold scenario would probably last at most ten movies. Established as a sub, you'd probably be able to make a few femdom-themed movies. You'd be retiring probably in five years with a lot of scratch."

"Probably at the expense of my marriage." Jeff rebutted.

Vince continued, "Your marriage was already in trouble. You agreed to swing so your wife could find sexual pleasure and keep it alive. Amanda has had a taste, and she's not going to give it up. She'll do it with your blessing or behind your back."

"Again speaking selfishly, what in it for me? You set me up, fucked her all weekend, even brought others into the game. You seduced me into giving you a blowjob. I didn't get squat this weekend. When she came home, she was ready to go, but your wife gave her some numbing suppository, and her pussy was dead to the world. Furthermore, when the medication got on my dick, it was dead to the world. My wife attacked me; it was as if it was all my fault."

Vince had to suppress his wanting to laugh. "It's going to get better for you. You will have a professional screen life; you may want to join in our roleplay group, which won't be too unlike your screen life...it's how we work out scripts or ideas. Then you will have your private life; what you and Amanda do there is your business; you work that out with her. Outside of the studio and role play, you will be treated with respect and dignity by your coworkers. It's a job; it makes money, a lot of money."

"Well, as I said, my hands are tied; Amanda is sold on it. But I'll warn you as I warned her, if this spills over or creeps into my personal life, I'll be done, with or without Amanda. I've read that some men are into that lifestyle; I'm not."

"Where you take it off the job is purely between you two," Vince said.

"Well, Amanda will make the call on our participation. When can we get together to review your financials?" Jeff asked.

They finished up the call by making an appointment for later in the week.

Meanwhile, Amanda and Yvette had their hands full at the brokerage house. There was a correction going down on Wall Street. They had to call a lot of customers to calm people down. It was going to be a long day, or two, or week.

Over lunch, Amanda and Yvette discussed the weekend and the studio offers. Amanda said she had one reservation, and that was Jeff's comfort. She explained that while she was more than sexually satisfied, she couldn't help but feel that she was throwing Jeff under the bus. Getting paid for something she liked was great.

"I'm being honest, Amanda; your marriage was already toast. You were already looking outside the marriage for sex; you weren't satisfied. After this weekend, do you think you can go back to the same-o same-o? Jeff knew he didn't please you as well; he agreed to try swinging. He probably thought that if you were getting off, then he'd be seeing pleasure as well, and he will, just probably outside of what he imagined. I mean, he came while giving Vince a blowjob. Had he ever talked about being bisexual before?"

"I know, but I'm worried. His ego is fragile. He's always been like a puppy dog to me. I agreed with him yesterday afternoon about making sure he was satisfied. Then I failed him, and worse, blamed it on him. When he left the house last night, I didn't know what to expect." Amanda said

"It's going to work out. What you guys do in your private lives is up to you. Do some movies, make some money, and especially have some fun girlfriend. For the record, I don't look down on Jeff for being bi, after all, I'm bi, and I think you are as well. I don't see Jeff as much of a man but then again, other than Vince, I don't have much use for men." Yvette laughed.

"We'll have to talk it over at home, not tonight, though. I promised Jeff some attention tonight to make up for his weekend. Hopefully, we get off on time. Can you believe this volume we are pumping today?" Amanda asked.

"I know right, it's terrible. I hope you take care of that puppy dog of yours; although I'll never fuck him, he might be fun to play with, woof woof." She laughed.

The ladies finished their lunches and headed back to work. The volume did not slow down. Amanda called Jeff and told him that she would be running two hours late, possibly more. Jeff understood as he had been following the correction, there would be a delay before it affected his work schedule. He understood Amanda's having to work late, but he wasn't happy; he was getting screwed over again.

Amanda and Yvette took a quick dinner break. They discussed the job and about Amanda having to postpone her "date" with Jeff. They both felt that Jeff was probably hurt but working in the financial sector, he would understand.

Jeff made a sandwich for his dinner. He watched the television and sulked.

When Amanda finally came home, some 3 hours late, his spirits were somewhat lifted. She said she needed to take a bath and have some wine. Jeff prepared her bath with her favorite salts. He poured her wine and helped her wash. He washed and conditioned her hair. He was trying to make the night work. He helped her dry off, and they went into the bedroom together.

Amanda asked for a back rub, and Jeff was only too happy to help out. He massaged her neck, back, and legs. He felt Amanda relax, and he thought he was going to get a chance. Then he heard her snore. She had fallen asleep on him. He sadly got up, gathered her wine glass, and then went down to the kitchen. He retrieved the rest of the bottle and opened it. He took the bottle into the living room, sat on the sofa, and proceeded to finish the wine. He beat himself up over the way his life was turning out. Eventually, he passed out on the couch.

Amanda woke up with the alarm. She looked for Jeff beside her, but he was already up. As she focused and remembered the night before, she realized that Jeff hadn't even slept in their bed.

"What happened?" she thought. Then it came back, the long day at work, Jeff's pampering bathing and shampoo, the massage. " I passed out on him. Crap. I told him I'd do something for him. Dammit, he must be pissed." She thought.

She went to the bathroom to freshen up before heading downstairs.

Jeff had risen earlier and started breakfast. He had prepared some pancakes and a pot of coffee. He had finished his pancakes and was enjoying his second cup when Amanda surfaced.

"Hey, I'm sorry about passing out on you last night. I was looking forward to some time with you." Amanda said, trying to inject a little cheer.

"Yeah, things don't seem to work out," Jeff said sadly.

"Tonight?" Amanda asked.

"We'll see; I'm not counting on it. You'll have another busy day at work. The international markets dropped last night; the trend will probably continue." Jeff said.

"Tonight, Babe, tonight," Amanda said.

"Don't make promises that you can't keep. It hurts." Jeff said. "Have some breakfast; you'll need it today."

Amanda helped herself to pancakes and coffee. As she ate, she thought that she had to deliver tonight. She loved her husband; she loved the way he pampered her. She knew she had to do something in return. She was bothered about his remarks about broken promises; she usually kept her word, didn't she?

Amanda and Yvette faced another day from hell at work. The market panic continued so did their call volumes. It looked like another late night at work. They commiserated with each other over lunch.

"Can you believe this traffic today? It's worse than yesterday," Yvette said.

"It's killing me at home. Jeff was a real sweetheart last night. He met me at the door with a glass of wine. He gave me a nice bubble bath, washed my hair. We got to the bedroom. Then he gave me a great massage. I fell asleep on him after I'd promised we'd have time last night." Amanda said.

"Well, he has to understand the market; he knows about the correction," Yvette said. "He's into finance, although a slower process," Yvette said. "Did he give you shit over it?"

"Not directly, but when I remarked about tonight, he got flip about me making promises that I can't keep," Amanda replied.

"So don't make promises; make it more random. Keep him guessing, don't let him take things for granted." Yvette said.

"I'm still trying to make up for last weekend; I think he's still butthurt over it." Said Amanda.

"Speaking of weekends....anything going on this coming weekend?" Yvette asked.

"Probably the same-o, same-o," Amanda said.

"Keep it open; maybe we can put a get-together on," Yvette said.

"Would Jeff be invited to this one?" Amanda asked.

"Wouldn't that inhibit your pleasure?" Yvette asked.

"Well, he saw the videos; he knows what goes on. I have to include him sometimes; otherwise, what's the point of us being married?"

"I'll talk to Vince; we'll see. Vince and Jeff are getting together this afternoon to talk about the accounting for the company. I'll text him when we get back." Yvette said.

"Yeah, I've got to text Jeff to tell him it's another late night. Poor guy is going to get blue balls." Amanda said.

Yvette laughed to herself, "Not as blue as they're going to get."

Jeff went to Vince and Yvette's house. He was impressed by the size of the property and its privacy. Vince gave him a short tour of the premises. Afterward, they had coffee in the kitchen before heading to Vince's office.

Jeff was amazed by the number of electronics. There were many computers and some large monitors. The only computer that was turned on was the office machine that Vince used to keep the books.

Vince had been using a cheap version of accounting software that was becoming overwhelmed. Vince was having to spend a lot of time doing workarounds. He was grateful that to have Jeff looking at the system. If the business grew at all, he was going to have to hire a pro. With Jeff almost inside the company already, having Jeff do the work made Vince feel a little more comfortable.

Jeff said that migrating the data would take a few hours. He recommended a newer, more robust software version distributed by the same company that Vince was already using. Jeff asked Vince about the structure of the company. Vince explained it was private, jointly owned by Yvette and him, run as a DBA. Jeff suggested it might be time for them to set up an LLC or incorporation. Vince said he'd have to seek some legal guidance. Jeff said that his work could be modified to fit if Vince waited until later to make the changes. They haggled over a price for Jeff's services and agreed.

They had coffee together in the kitchen. Vince broke the subject about Jeff and Amanda coming onboard the acting team.

"You've probably already figured out that my wife runs the show; you must think I'm a wimp. She's on board already. I have my doubts about the longevity of our marriage. If I say no now, it will seal the fate....divorce." Jeff said.

"You're not a wimp; it takes a strong man to yield control and a wise one to know when. You've made a sacrifice for your marriage, for your wife's pleasure. She could have started behind your back; then the relationship would have been over. Despite your anxiety, you'll grow into it together. When I was a kid, I was afraid to learn how to drive. Once I started, I found out that I enjoyed it." Vince said. "We have an older couple working with us, Tom and Janet. Tom cannot have sex, medical issues. He adores Janet and her, him. Janet has sex with other men; Tom watches sometimes participates where he can. I've never seen a couple who loved each other so much."

"I know, but after visiting your company's website and seeing the movies and blogs, I'm not sure I want the humiliation that I saw," Jeff said. "Plus, watching my wife have sex with other people when she seems to have no interest in me is a bit unnerving."

"That stuff you saw on the website is a fantasy. We hype it up to tweak the imaginations of our customer base. It's acting, Jeff. The blogs are fiction. They draw people to the movies. That's why we like to pair people off as if they were real couples. Some of them are, and they're not too different than you and Amanda." Vince explained.

"You talked about role play. What's that about?" Jeff asked.

"Occasionally, we'll get people together for a party or a social, and we'll try scenes out. Totally consensual; no one is forced to do anything they don't want to do. And there's no shame involved. We've all agreed that it stays within the team. Outside of filming and role play, everyone treats each other as coworkers." Vince continued. "Some people get together on their own, none of my business."

"What about STDs?" Jeff asked.

"We screen once a week at the studio, the quick test. If that comes up, then a full blood test before shooting starts again. Knock on wood; we've never had an issue. We have a contract doctor; other studios use him as well." Vince said.

"Sounds like you've got it covered," Jeff said.

"Jeff, your wife is already on board. If you fight it, you'll lose her. Come along; you might enjoy the ride."

The pair drifted over to small talk. Jeff said he had enough info to start the accounting switch over; he'd pick up the software on the way home and start customizing. He'd have to migrate the rest of the data at another time. The master copy would be on Vince's computer with a copy on Jeff's and yet another backup on the cloud; all data would be synched.

They shook hands, and Jeff left on his errands. He was dismayed by Amanda's text citing another late evening, but he understood the market was in a spin. This just wasn't his week.

When Amanda got home, Jeff had some wine, cheese, and crackers. They sat up in the living room. Jeff was massaging Amanda's feet, trying to comfort her. He was getting aroused. He was hoping she wasn't too worn out.

After a while, Amanda said she was just going to take a shower tonight and that if he'd clean up, she'd meet him upstairs. Jeff cleaned up and put the dishes away. When he heard the shower turn off, he headed upstairs. He helped Amanda towel off. She wrapped her hair. He gave his teeth a quick brush.

Amanda laid on the bed with the towel wrapped around her body and another making a turban with her hair. Jeff sat on the bed near her feet and gave her calves a gentle massage. Amanda parted her legs slightly, and Jeff moved the massage further up her legs. He moved so that he was half sitting, half laying down between her legs. He gave her inner thigh a light kiss. He left a series of butterfly kisses up to her vagina.

Amanda parted her legs more and opened the towel. That was all the invitation Jeff needed. He stretched forward and kissed the top of her labia, probing with his tongue, giving her clitoris a little swipe. Amanda answered with a moan.

Jeff was in heaven. He always enjoyed giving Amanda oral sex when she was fresh and clean. Her pussy juices always had a sweet smell and taste. He kept working her clitoris, occasionally plunging his tongue into her vagina. The effort wasn't wasted on Amanda. She was massaging Jeff's scalp with her fingers and coaching him on.

gw3n
gw3n
134 Followers
12