Amanda and Jeff Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, honey, that tongue of yours is magic. All of the stress of the day just went away. You're building me up; please don't rush it." Amanda moaned.

Typically, Jeff picked up her body cues; he didn't need the verbal ones. He was playing her body as if it was a fine instrument. The pressure from her hands on his head was increasing. Her pelvis was grinding his face. He inserted his right middle finger into her pussy and started stroking inside where he knew her G spot was.

Amanda was loudly chattering now, almost speaking in foreign tongues. Jeff could make out, "that's it," repeated a few times. He was getting aroused as well. He was trying to keep his raging hard-on from touching anything; he didn't want a premature ejaculation.

Amanda's body started spasming. She clutched Jeff's head and drove it into her pussy. At the same time, she lifted her pelvis as well. Jeff kept up his oral and digital attack on her genitals. Amanda stiffened, clutched Jeff, and had an earth-shattering orgasm. She sprayed fluid all over Jeff's face. He did his best to catch it all in his mouth. He absolutely loved it. Amanda loudly screamed, "I'm cumming!!"

For a few seconds, she kept hammering her pelvis into Jeff's face. She finally relaxed. Her legs splayed, her arms dropped to the side. Jeff was kissing her vagina. He saw the benefit of her shaved pussy now, his face wouldn't be all scratched tomorrow, plus he wouldn't have to deal with the occasional pubic hair in the throat. He finished up his devotion to his wife's pussy. He had a monster hard-on that was aching for release.

Jeff leaned his body to move upwards. He looked at his wife's body and realized that she was asleep. When she crashed from her orgasm, she went right to sleep, "the petite death." Jeff thought about waking her up; she probably wouldn't wake up in the mood if he did. He got up from the bed. He covered his wife up with a blanket and left the room.

He went to his office. He thought about surfing some porn and rubbing one out. He changed his mind and went down to the living room, where he stretched out on the sofa. He lightly cried himself to sleep.

Amanda woke the following day before the alarm. She was in a warm, euphoric state. She inventoried her situation, trying to recall the night before. She slowly became alert. She was on top of the bedcovers with a blanket tucked over her. The towel from her hair was on her pillow, her bath towel under her still. She remembered Jeff eating her out. She knew she climaxed. She couldn't remember if they did anything else. She didn't think so; she didn't even get up to finish getting ready for bed.

A pang of guilt crept over her. She must have passed out. "Damn!" She thought. "How could I have been so selfish? He treated me so well, and I passed out on him after foreplay. He must feel frustrated or angry now."

While she was pondering, the smell of coffee and cinnamon wafted into the room and tickled her nostrils. "And still he makes us breakfast. I have to give him a treat somehow. I would have been a wreck by now with work this week if he wasn't taking care of me at home." She thought.

Amanda got up and found her bathrobe. She folded the blanket, and when she removed the large bath towel from the bed, she felt how wet it was. "I must have really enjoyed myself; this thing is still soaked." She muttered as she dropped it in the hamper.

She entered the kitchen as Jeff was finishing cooking a batch of French Toast. There was an almost full pot of coffee waiting for her. Jeff was nursing a cup.

She greeted Jeff by hugging him from behind and kissing him from the side.

"Good morning, Love," she said.

Jeff turned and kissed her, returning the hug.

"Did you sleep well last night? You must have been pretty tired?" He asked.

"I'm sorry about that," she said. "You must be pretty disappointed with me by now."

"Not with you, dear." He answered, "but I am disappointed. I understand that you've had a tough couple of days. It might be easier today; the overseas markets stabilized early on."

Amanda took the opportunity to change the subject. "That's great. Hopefully, it will stay steady before a rebound or, God forbid, another plunge. What can I do to help?" Amanda asked.

"Get ready to eat; it's ready." He said.

Amanda poured her coffee and joined Jeff at the table. They both ate heartily. The conversation was light until Amanda's guilt got the better of her. Jeff had been nursing some hurt but hadn't voiced it.

Amanda quietly said, "I apologize about last night. You did a number on me that I passed out right afterward. I let you down again."

"No permanent damage. I'm glad you were able to relax and get to sleep." Jeff said.

"You must think I'm incredibly selfish now," Amanda said.

"Not at all." Jeff lied. "We'll get it together one of these days, maybe the weekend."

"Yeah, about the weekend, Yvette told me to keep it open," Amanda said cheerfully.

Jeff rose from the table and collected the dirty dishes. "Uh-huh," he muttered.

Amanda realized that she might have opened the subject at the wrong time. She looked at the clock and said, "Man, where did the time go. I've got to get ready for work." She walked quickly from the kitchen to the bedroom to change.

Jeff stood at the sink, lost in his thoughts. He finished the dishes and put away the remaining food. He poured himself another cup of coffee and viewed his itinerary on his phone. He started mapping out his day.

Amanda finished getting ready for work and came back to the kitchen.

"Are you having to make visits or do errands today?" she asked him.

"Yes, I've got a few this morning. What's up?" He asked.

"I left some suits on the bed; I've meant to get them to the dry cleaners. Can you drop them off for me and pick up anything we have at the cleaners?" Amanda asked sweetly.

"Yeah, sure." He said, returning to his list.

Amanda gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Gotta run, thanks, hun. I'll text you later about tonight." She was out the door.

"Yeah, have a good day," he said after she was out the door. "It was great spending time with you today." He said out loud to himself.

He felt alone and taken advantage of.

12