Amanda and Jeff Ch. 06

Story Info
A bored couple fall into a rabbit hole.
6.8k words
3.99
8.9k
9
0

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
133 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

Chapter 6

When they arrived, Vince greeted them at the door. Yvette joined them in the living room and asked what they wanted to drink. She slipped a small amount of ecstasy in Amanda's drink. Jeff wouldn't need it when Yvette was finished with him.

They sat down to dinner. The conversation was about the film business and how they were all going to make some serious money. They talked about the potential scripts. Amanda was getting horny, and Jeff was getting nervous. There was nothing good in his roles. He would be playing a submissive cuckold to Amanda's role as a hotwife. The addition of interracial sex made it more taboo. Yvette had said that there would be other roles for Jeff in some female domination films that she was thinking about. The series of movies would keep the same characters and the progress of the hotwife cuckold relationship.

They had finished dinner. Amanda and Vince retired to the living room. Yvette asked Jeff to help her clean up. Jeff felt better that he'd been asked to help instead of being ordered. All of the talks about submission and domination scared him.

As they were washing and putting the dishes away, Yvette asked Jeff what he thought about the BDSM genre. Did he see himself in that submissive role?

Jeff choked on his words, "I don't know if it's BDSM, but as you've probably figured out, Amanda runs our lives; we're in a female-led relationship."

"No need to be embarrassed; Amanda is good for you," Yvette said.

"It was at the start; she's been distracted as of late. She doesn't take care of me like she used to. I haven't enjoyed sex with her in over two weeks. I take care of her, but it hasn't been reciprocal." Jeff said.

"She loves you, and she feels bad that she hasn't been attentive to you. She shares stories with me." Yvette explained. "It will getter better for you."

"I don't know. I think we're moving further apart." Jeff said.

"I want you to trust me this weekend. Roleplay as my submissive tonight and Saturday, I promise you will enjoy the overall experience, but there will be times that you won't. The role play will help you if we film a BDSM scene. Sunday, you and Amanda will be back home, and you can reconnect."

Jeff heard a moan of passion from the living room, clearly Amanda's. "I don't see what choice I have," Jeff said.

"Jeff, I have to earn your submission. As a domme, I have to take care of my sub. Submit to me, and I will make you a happy person."

"I'll give it a try; what do I have to lose that isn't already lost." He sighed as another moan came from the living room.

"Come with me to the bathroom, don't worry about Amanda and Vince. We'll join them in a few minutes," Yvette said as she took Jeff's hand.

Her hand felt soft and tender as she led him into the bathroom.

"Take off your clothes," Yvette said, handing him a clothes hanger.

He hesitated for a second, but then he complied. He hung up his clothes; his socks were rolled up in his shoes.

"Get in the shower." She said.

"I had a shower before coming over," Jeff said.

"Jeff, I need you to follow directions. I'm not going to hurt you."

Jeff stepped into the shower. Yvette donned a pair of latex gloves and started smearing a thick coat of cream all over Jeff's body below his neck. She paid attention to his privates as well. His cock started swelling with lust.

"You're enjoying this already, despite your anxiety, Jeff," Yvette chuckled.

"What is that stuff? It's getting warm?" Jeff asked.

"It's a depilatory; we're taking your hair off," Yvette said. "Didn't you like Amanda's bald pussy?"

'I haven't had it; I've only had oral with her since. You didn't tell me you were going to take my hair off." Jeff protested.

"Jeff, please trust me. If you don't like it bare, it will grow back. I think you'll like it; your skin will be sensitive." Yvette reassured him. She massaged his balls probably more than she had to, but she wanted to tease him a bit.

After fifteen minutes, she had him shower while she cleaned up the supplies and removed her gloves. Jeff could not see Yvette remove a chastity cage and lock from the medicine cabinet from behind the curtain.

"Turn the water cold for a few minutes, as cold as you can stand it. Otherwise, your skin might rash," Yvette said.

Jeff was dismayed because as he showered in the cold water, his penis and testicles shrank to the size of a little boy's. She was right about the skin being more sensitive, though; he felt invigorated.

"Ok, I need you to turn off the water and then close your eyes," Yvette said.

Jeff complied. He heard her pull the curtain back and felt her hands on his package. She was playing with something. He realized that he'd been put in a chastity cage when he heard the lock shut.

"You can open your eyes now." She whispered.

When he did, he saw a small pink chastity tube wrapped around his penis. Amanda quickly wrapped in a towel and started drying him off.

She held the key for the chastity cage in his face. "Tomorrow night, I will unlock you. For now, I'll hold it." She slipped the key onto her necklace.

"Let's go join the others," Yvette said.

"Do I get dressed?" Jeff asked nervously.

"No, you're fine the way you are," Yvette said as she left the bathroom.

They walked to the living room. Vince was sitting on the sofa with his pants around his ankles, and Amanda was kneeling in front of him with her head bobbing up and down on his lap. Vince lifted her head and turned her to face Jeff and Yvette.

"Oh my God, you look so tiny in that thing. It's not a real cock at all." Amanda laughed, "this is a real man's cock." She said as she stroked Vince's cock.

Jeff turned beet red, and his eyes started watering. How could she be so mean?

"Kneel on the floor and watch. I need to change" Yvette left the room.

Jeff kneeled and watched. Amanda went back to Vince's blowjob. Jeff was starting to get a little excited about it, but his cock was restrained. There were bumps inside the cage that began to hurt.

Yvette came back into the room dressed in black panties and a pushup bustier that enhanced her breasts. She observed Jeff's cock cage and how his penis was bulging inside. She laughed at Jeff's discomfort. "That cage has KTBs installed; that's Katy's Teeth Bites. Imagine how good it's going to feel if we take it off." Yvette said.

"Yes," Jeff said.

"Yes, what," Yvette said, giving him a mild slap in the face

Jeff thought and answered, "Yes, mistress."

"You're a quick study; I like that. Help your wife get undressed and worship her pussy, get her ready for Vince." Yvette quietly commanded.

Jeff stood up, as did Amanda. She giggled as he took off her dress. She was naked underneath. Yvette spread a blanket on the floor and helped Amanda lay down on it. Yvette snapped her finger and pointed at Amanda's pussy. Jeff immediately buried his face in Amanda's pussy and started worshipping. Amanda was enjoying herself. She had at least one climax before Yvette stopped the action.

"Jeff, lie down on your back," Yvette said. Jeff complied.

"Amanda sit on his face and lay forward," She said as she helped Amanda get in place.

"Vince, they're ready for you," Yvette said sweetly.

Vince had dispensed with his clothes and knelt behind Amanda. He put his cock against Jeff's mouth. "Get it wet, boy, so that I can fuck your wife," Vince said.

Jeff reluctantly took the cock in his mouth, and Vince worked it in and out, bottoming out on Jeff's throat.

"Oh, yeah. You were pissed that we excluded you last weekend, but if you're good, you can be a part of things." Vince said.

Jeff was actively sucking Vince's cock.

Vince pulled it out and pushed towards Amanda's waiting pussy. She groaned as he entered her.

"Lick her pussy and his balls while you watch a real man fuck your wife," Yvette commanded.

Jeff was pinned under the couple. His wife's juices were flowing out of her pussy into his mouth and all over his face. Vince's cock was sawing in and out of Amanda's twat. Jeff started licking her clit and Vince's shaft as it slid in and out.

Amanda had one climax after another. Her pussy was milking Vince's dick; he wasn't going to last long. Yvette had sat down on a chair and was watching the spectacle while she fingered her pussy.

Vince started pumping hard, his balls bouncing off of Jeff's face. Amanda ground her pussy into Jeff's face. Vince buried his cock inside her, groaned, and came one rope after another into Amanda's cunt.

"Give it to me, give me your hot seed," Amanda yelled.

Vince collapsed on Amanda's back, spent from the exertion. He withdrew his penis. Yvette helped him up. Jeff was looking up at a well-fucked pussy that was soaked with cum, Amanda's as well as Vince's.

Yvette lifted Amanda to a sitting position above Jeff's face. The cum started flowing out of Amanda's pussy. "Get to work. I hope you enjoy the cream pie." Yvette said.

Jeff started licking and sucking on Amanda's pussy; she was going to climax again. This time she squirted soaking Jeff. Vince walked around Amanda, and she started cleaning his cock with her mouth.

"Easy does it, Amanda. Don't suck the skin off of it." Vince said.

Jeff kept eating at his wife's pussy; he had cleaned it up pretty good. The taste didn't bother him too much. He didn't like what he was reduced to. Amanda would never suck his dick the way she was attacking Vince's. Yvette better live up to her word. How much of this was he going to have to put up with this weekend. Amanda better be ready to give him something good on Sunday.

After a while, Amanda got up, leaving Jeff on the floor. Yvette told him to stay there. She said that she would have to try that golden tongue that Amanda was always bragging about.

Amanda gently poked Jeff's ribs with her foot. "See, I brag about you; you're good at something." She teased. Amanda and Vince sat on the sofa side by side, basking in their afterglow.

Yvette stood over Jeff's body and started removing her panties. Jeff looked up at her long black legs. Her labia color was darker than the rest of her skin; there was a slash of dark pink in between them. Her pussy was wet from watching her husband and Amanda. Jeff was also admiring her bountiful ass cheeks.

"You're going to get a lot of pussy in the future, just not with your little dick. We'll have you fluffing cocks and cleaning creampies, more sex than you can handle." She said as she started squatting down over his face. She sat on top of his face and squirmed. "Get to work." She said.

Jeff started licking her quim. He nibbled at her clit. Yvette was beginning to enjoy his efforts. She started dragging her crotch, from ass to clit over his face, back and forth. Jeff didn't need to be told; he rimmed her asshole when it came by. Her body tasted different than Amanda's, but it was pleasant.

At one point, she stopped with her anus over his mouth. "Tongue fuck my asshole!" Jeff did as he was told, the taste wasn't great at first, but he didn't get sick. After he thoroughly rimmed her, she slid her pussy back over his mouth, took his caged cock and balls in her hand, squeezed his testicles. "If you make me wait any longer for this orgasm, I'm going to rip these off!"

He winced from the pain but attacked her pussy; he tried to reach her g-spot with his tongue. Yvette slammed her pelvis down and clamped her hand around Jeff's cock. "That's it, holy shit, you're good. It's coming; it's coming." She rasped.

Her body tensed up, and a flood of liquid poured out of her vagina. Jeff tried to drink as much as he could. After her orgasm, she released Jeff's aching balls. She squirmed a couple of times on his face before getting up. Yvette plopped down on the sofa next to Amanda and Vince. Amanda looked at her friend and asked, "Did I lie about his oral skills?"

Vince weighed in, "gives great blowjobs as well. You don't gag at all. Have you been sucking cocks long, Jeff?"

Jeff finally spoke. "Yours was the first. I don't have a gag reflex. I lost it when I had my tonsils and adenoids out as a child.'

Yvette joked, "that could be a valuable asset."

Jeff sat up on the blanket. They were complimenting, but they were treating him as an object. Amanda left the sofa and hugged Jeff. "Baby, that was so great; you and Vince gave me the best orgasm ever. Between his cock and that tongue of yours, I thought I died and went to heaven." She followed with an aggressive French kiss that Jeff hadn't felt in ages.

Yvette rubbed her pussy and said. "We should quit the movie business and just pimp out that mouth. So who's pussy tastes better?"

Vince cautioned Jeff, "if you're smart, you'll evade answering that."

Amanda tickled Jeff, "Jeff, Yvette asked you a question?"

Jeff quietly said, "I like them both; you both taste different."

Yvette laughed, "if you say I taste like chocolate, I'm going to kick you!"

Jeff laughed, "I was going to say cinnamon."

Yvette lept from the sofa, tackled Jeff, rolling him over, so his naked ass was in the air. She violently slapped his ass. "And I suppose Amanda's tastes like vanilla."

Amanda got caught up in the fun; as Yvette was spanking Jeff, she was tickling him.

Jeff was laughing, crying, and gasping for breath, "No, Amanda's tastes like honey."

The ladies tortured poor Jeff for another minute or so. The trio was exhausted. They had tears of laughter on their faces.

Vince joked, "you almost pulled that off, Jeff, probably did the best you could. I won't ask you if my dick tastes better than pussy."

Jeff asked if he could clean up and was told no. He could just savor the flavor and smell of the drying sexual fluids that covered his face and hair. He had been drenched.

Yvette got up from the sofa. "Jeff, come with me. Let's get drinks for everyone." He followed her to the kitchen, where Yvette poured wine for her and Amanda. She handed Jeff a tray to hold and put the drinks on it. She was getting a beer for Vince. She asked Jeff what he wanted to drink. He was taken aback by her kindness, and he answered that a beer would be fine. Yvette retrieved a second beer for him.

"Don't look so shocked. You're entitled to a drink. You performed as requested. You'll only be punished if you fuck up." She followed the statement up by kissing him on the cheek.

She left the kitchen and headed into the living room; Jeff followed, carrying the tray of drinks.

As the night progressed, Amanda, Yvette, and Vince enjoyed more sexual adventures. Jeff was directed to clean up everyone's sexual fluids. The ladies occasionally teased Jeff's caged penis. He had grown numb to the pain that the bumps inside the cage caused. He was frustrated as hell.

He and Amanda showered before heading to the guest room, where they were going to sleep. Amanda caressed his body during the shower, teasing him even more.

"See, Jeff, we'll get to sleep together tonight," she cooed in his ear.

Jeff groaned because, with the chastity cage, he doubted he'd even sleep that night.

Amanda cuddled with him in the bed. She patted his crotch. "It's too bad that Yvette has the key; I might have given you a sympathy handjob."

Jeff quietly sobbed; he didn't think he could take another day of it.

Luckily, Amanda fell asleep, and her teasing stopped.

Jeff didn't sleep all that well.

The morning had a slow start. Jeff was still naked except for his chastity cage. The ladies made him uncomfortable as they kept touching it. They asked how the little guy was holding out.

After breakfast, Vince excused himself to set up the audio-visual equipment to record the afternoon and evening activities. Jeff assisted Yvette and Amanda in the kitchen. They found an effeminate apron for him to wear. Jeff was embarrassed by what was going on.

Yvette explained that there would be several bachelor's present, all black, arriving later that afternoon. She referred to them as the bulls. Two other couples would be there as well. One couple, Julia and Brad, were living an extreme female dominant life. Brad would probably be dressed as a maid and would serve anyway he was told. The other couple, Tom and Janet, were older. Tom didn't perform sexually anymore due to a medical issue, but he enjoyed seeing Janet being pleasured. Tom usually helped out with running the grill or the bar.

Jeff asked what his role would be.

Yvette explained that he would do whatever he was asked. Jeff gulped. Yvette patted his cock through the apron. "Does this little guy want a reward tonight?" Yvette asked sarcastically.

Jeff swallowed hard, "Yes, mistress."

Amanda laughed at his discomfort.

After everyone's preparations, they all enjoyed a drink waiting for the guests to arrive. Yvette had spiked Amanda's drink with a low dose of 'e.' Later, she would spike Jeff's with Viagra. She would see that he had an orgasm that he would never forget. It would be the evening's final entertainment.

The guests arrived. Brad and Jeff did their best to keep everyone happy. Yvette played with the other ladies and coaxed the men on. Julia and Amanda were trying to fuck every bull that was there. Janet worked with one man other than Vince. While she was being laid, she said wonderful praises to her husband; he kissed her several times. He told her that she looked beautiful.

Jeff was made to clean up most of the creampies. He just thought ahead, hoping the end of the night would come quickly. Although the attendees were polite to Tom, they were abusive to Brad and Jeff. Brad dropped a tray of drinks. He was bent over a sofa, and his skirt was lifted. His panties were pulled down, and he was spanked in front of everyone. They all took turns on him. His face was a mess. The tears made his mascara run. When they were done, his ass was bright red. Julia wouldn't let him clean himself up.

Other than other's sexual fluids, Jeff hadn't had anything to drink. Yvette passed him a drink. "You better stay hydrated, Jeff," she said. Jeff drank the glass; it was sweet tasting and had a little alcohol in it. Before too long, he had a buzz on; his penis was trying to burst out of the cage. What had he drunken?

As the evening wound down, Yvette announced that the time had come for Jeff to get his reward. She explained to the attendees that this was Jeff's first activity with the group, and he should see some appreciation for his efforts.

Vince and another man carried a coffee table to the center of the room. Jeff was invited to lie on the table facing upwards. As he lay there, he saw Yvette approaching with some scarves. He sat up nervously. Was she going to tie him down?

"Jeff lay back down. Otherwise, we stop right now." Yvette scolded.

Jeff lay back down. Yvette and Amanda tied his wrist and ankles to the legs of the table. Amanda kissed him. "Have fun, honey. We'll all be watching," Amanda purred. She returned to a sofa where she squeezed in between two of the bulls. She caressed their cocks.

While Yvette unlocked and removed the chastity cage, Julia approached with what looked like a vibrator with a metal tip. She laid it on the floor at Jeff's feet.

Yvette stroked some life into Jeff's penis. It rose to the occasion. Jeff had never felt this hard before. His cock was bigger than it ever was. Not as big as the other men. Yvette was applying lube to his cock.

gw3n
gw3n
133 Followers
12