Amanda and Jeff Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
134 Followers

"You were a good boy today, Jeff. Now let Mistress Yvette send you to Nirvana." Yvette purred.

The others were getting turned on as well. No one wanted to miss out on Jeff's torment.

Jeff was struggling for his breath. He wasn't going to last long. He started to feel his testicles coming to life. Precum was flowing out of him at a steady rate.

His body started to fold at the waist; he was going to orgasm. Through his squinted eyes, he saw Yvette lift the vibrator to the tip of his penis. When she touched his penis, the vibrator went 'zap' and delivered an electrical shock to his cock. He screamed in agony, and his penis retreated. He was gasping for breath.

"You don't come until I say, Jeffie," Yvette warned him.

The others were laughing and saying rude comments.

Yvette started to stroke him again. His cock came raging back to life. He was an automaton by this point; he couldn't think straight. She had taken him to release and then shocked him back with that wand.

"I wonder how long you'll last before I turn you into mush, Jeff. You're going to be a good sub, Jeff. You're going to be a star in our movies. You'll get more pussy than you can ever dream of; well, your mouth will. This guy, not so much," she said, tugging on his cock.

Jeff was wiggling on the table; he felt as if his cock was filling like a balloon. His balls felt like they weighed ten pounds. The release was going to be sweet. His precum was flowing again. He started to feel an ejaculation coming, but so did Yvette.

She was raising the wand, this time to his testicles.

Jeff froze and screamed, "Nooooo!"

She fired the shock to his testicles; his body seized and collapsed. Jeff was crying; he was so close.

"What did mistress say about coming, Jeffie?" Yvette cooed.

Jeff just cried. Everyone was laughing at him.

Yvette resumed stroking his penis; she bent forward and licked the frenulum. Jeff's cock was coming back to life. Her breath on his glans woke him up. Jeff was crying and sweating. There was a puddle underneath him. His mouth was covered with his saliva. He was rasping for breath.

As large as he thought his penis was before, it was even larger.

Amanda cat-called him from the sofa. "Jeff, your cock is bigger than it ever has been. Maybe it will be real man-sized if Yvette keeps this up," she laughed. Others joined in with her laughter.

Jeff was approaching orgasm again. He didn't want another shock. He cried out, "please, Mistress Yvette, may I come?"

"Smart boy, you asked very nicely. Alright, this time, I'll let you come." At this point, Yvette went to town on his penis. She stroked it; she sucked on the head, she cupped his balls.

"Come on, Jeff, let me see you come," Yvette whispered. There was a silence in the room; everyone was holding their breath.

Jeff was losing control; he was finally going to come. Yvette stroked his cock mercilessly. As she felt the first pulse in his cock she pulled her hands off.

Jeff was groaning, "please, help me get off." His penis was flopping around as if searching for stimulation. Jeff felt his ejaculation. His penis wouldn't stop pulsating, and he leaked what he felt was a gallon of cum.

Yvette laughed as his seed flowed out of his body, not in pulses but a steady stream. When she sensed he was coming to an end, she started stroking his penis again, making it leak even more. The pleasure turned into pain for Jeff. His skin was raw; he felt as if his balls had collapsed. Yvette finally let up. The others in the room were clapping.

She stood up. Yvette touched Jeff's face. She gently kissed his forehead. "Rest now, Jeff." He was left tied to the table. He couldn't move if he wanted to anyway.

Others in the room resumed their sexual activities. Julia told Brad to clean Jeff up. Brad returned with some warm cloths and a towel. He gently cleaned Jeff up without saying anything to him. Brad thought that they were lucky that Jeff didn't have a heart attack.

Jeff fell asleep. Vince and Amanda untied him and put him in a bedroom. They woke him when it was time to go home. He fell asleep in the car.

Amanda and Jeff got home very early Sunday morning. They showered together and headed to bed. Amanda was cuddly but not horny. Jeff had been spent from Yvette's ministrations, so he was relieved. Amanda cooed in his ear that the day was theirs tomorrow. Jeff had been so understanding and cooperative that she was going to rock his world later that day after they slept. She fell fast asleep.

Jeff wasn't so lucky. He was still trying to process the last couple of days. What type of man would do or allow what he had done or was done to him? Everyone else enjoyed themselves. Yvette rewarded him with a great orgasm, almost as intense as when he lost his virginity. Amanda had been appreciative and showed it. There were some derogatory statements made to him in good nature or to amplify the heat of the moment. That's what roleplay was, though. It would make acting in the films easier. He wasn't physically harmed, although a couple of actions had temporary pain.

He thought that Amanda had really enjoyed herself, and he was finally included. If they hadn't taken this step together, then she probably would have done it behind his back or dumped him and gone out on her own. They were going to make money with the business as well. If the company took off, he could shed his clients and run the one firm's finances. All in all, he thought it would be positive. Just as long as Amanda kept her word and took care of his needs, he eventually fell asleep, spooning his wife.

The sun was streaming in the window as Amanda awoke. She looked at Jeff; he was sleeping peacefully. She felt a horrible cramp in her privates. "Damn," she thought, "that's a day early." She got up and walked into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and felt her vagina; she was having her period. "Crap, why couldn't this have waited until tomorrow? I wanted to show Jeff a good time today." She thought.

The cramp was killing her. She raided the medicine cabinet and found her Midol. She took the dose and ran a bath. She hoped she could pull this off. If she cleaned up, maybe, she could show him a little joy this morning. He was so good and cooperative last night; he needs a break.

Jeff heard the bath running, thought it was odd; they had taken a shower last night. He drifted back to sleep. He didn't want to get up; he was hoping Amanda would come back to bed. Today was their day together. He even had 'morning wood' thinking about it.

Amanda was lying in the tub. The warm water felt good. She was still feeling terrible down there. She cleaned herself out with water. She got a little stimulation from her finger. "Mmmmm, Jeff's tongue would make this feel better." She thought.

The water started to get cold. She thought she had cleaned herself out pretty well. Hopefully, Jeff wouldn't notice. She'd wake him up with a treat, get it over with. Other than his oral efforts, sex with Jeff didn't do anything for her. She hoped the Midol kicked in soon; her cramps were killing her mood.

Jeff was awake in the bed when she returned to the bedroom. She dropped her towel and pulled the covers from him. "Good morning, lover." She said. She knelt on the bed. She bent over and kissed him, not as aggressive as she had during Friday's activity. She pulled away and moved down, and took Jeff's penis into her mouth. Her pelvis was near Jeff's head; she was hoping he'd take the hint. She hoped she had cleaned herself enough that he wouldn't notice. She could at least give him a morning lay and beg off the rest of the day as if it had just started.

Jeff was enjoying her hands and mouth molesting his penis. He didn't want to blow too soon. He crawled under her and pulled her pelvis to his face. Her pussy smelled fresh and clean and had a slight copper taste, better than the sloppy creampies. He started kissing her labia and attacking her clit with his tongue.

Amanda felt his efforts, and it made her feel real good. He hadn't picked up on her period. He would freak and probably get sick if he knew. She hoped to get an orgasm in before she had to let him fuck her. She'd have to fake enjoying that. She didn't hate intercourse with Jeff; it just didn't do anything for her except get her frustrated.

Amanda slowed her efforts on Jeff as she became overwhelmed by the sensations she was feeling. Jeff had a golden tongue; she had almost forgotten about her cramps. She felt her oncoming orgasm building. She had all but stopped servicing Jeff.

Jeff had sensed Amanda's building orgasm and attacked her pussy more aggressively. Amanda sat upon Jeff's face and ground her pussy into it. Jeff clutched her thighs and held her tightly, pulling her harder into him.

Amanda felt the first kick and then wave after wave of pleasure. Her juices were flowing, and Jeff was trying to take them all in. He had picked up a different flavor, not unpleasant, but different. He dismissed it as probably soap as she'd just taken a bath. Amanda's orgasm was winding down; she felt wonderful. "If Jeff could do with his dick what he did with his tongue..." She thought.

Amanda pulled away from Jeff's face. She didn't want to risk it too long in case Jeff picked up on her period. She lay down beside her on her back. "Do you want to fuck me now?" She asked him. She saw a streak of blood on Jeff's cheek. "Whoops," she thought.

Jeff's dick was at full attention. "I thought you'd never ask," he said as he rolled on top of her. Using his hand, a guided his dick into her pussy. It entered quickly; between the lubrication from her orgasm and her period, he slid right in.

Jeff was a little disappointed; Amanda didn't feel as tight as she had been in the past. Her pussy still felt good, but it wasn't the same. He was working his way in and out. Amanda was trying to be enthusiastic, but it was wearing on her. She hoped he finished soon. She was avoiding him when he tried to kiss her.

Jeff felt the disconnect and tried to stay focused on the intercourse, but it just wasn't working for him. He was starting to feel like a failure; he struggled to keep himself up. He wished he was hung like the other guys that Amanda was fucking the night before. Remembering the night before made him feel a little hornier, so he started pumping harder. Amanda coached him on. He remembered laying under Amanda while she was getting fucked by Vince; when he remembered the creampie, he lost it and ejaculated into Amanda.

Amanda kissed him gently, his breath was horrible, and there was the streak of blood on his face. "I'm glad you came honey, did it feel good for you?" Amanda asked sweetly.

Jeff lied and said it was great; he would have been better off rubbing one out himself. After all, it was the memory and imagination that set him over the edge. "Did I do anything for you? He asked nervously, already knowing the answer.

"It felt...ok, especially when you came," she answered. "It felt really good when you ate me, though."

Jeff wanted to please his wife some more, so he slid down and buried his face in her pussy. He'd eaten a bunch of other guys' come yesterday; how bad was it to eat his creampie?

Amanda held his head. "Damn, that felt good. He's a fucking mind reader," she thought. She hoped she was clean enough.

Jeff thought her pussy tasted funny. Yeah, he messed it up, but his cum couldn't taste that different from those other guy's did it? Amanda was enjoying what he was doing; she was running her fingers through his hair. Her body was reacting as well. Her breathing was getting ragged, and she was moaning.

She stiffened and grabbed his head with both hands and mashed her cunt into his face, lifting her pelvis.

Jeff attacked more voraciously; he had enjoyed his orgasm and wanted to finish her off. After a few tense moments, Amanda finally collapsed back on the bed. Jeff leaned up; he viewed his wife and her relaxed form. His eyes traveled down her body, and he saw the mess on her bald vagina. Was that blood? Did he hurt his wife?

He asked her, "Honey, are you all right? You're bleeding. Did I hurt you?"

Amanda moaned, "No, it's alright, sweetie, it's just that time of the month."

Jeff sat up in a panic. His mind was moving a million miles a minute. He just ate her to two orgasms and had vaginal sex with her, and it was her fucking period? And she knew it. How fucking disgusting!

He ran to the bathroom and looked at his face in the mirror. He had "red wings" on his face where his cheeks had been pressed against her thighs. He hurriedly washed them off. His mouth tasted horrible, so he brushed his teeth. He fought off thoughts of throwing up. He started calming down. It wasn't going to kill him; he wasn't stained for life. Amanda had enjoyed herself; he finally got off. He would have had to wait five more days or so before having sex with her otherwise. His anxiety started setting down. He rinsed out the face cloth and took it back to the bedroom, and gently washed Amanda's thighs and vagina with the cloth.

"Are you ok, honey?" Amanda asked. "That probably wasn't a pleasant surprise."

"I'll be ok; it was a bit of a shock. I thought you were hurt," he said.

"I didn't want to put you off again. I'm sorry my body gave us both a trick. I didn't think I was due for a couple of more days," she said. "Thank you for making me feel so good and treating me so special."

Jeff threw the cloth to the bathroom and lay down next to Amanda, pulling the covers over them. They spooned together. Amanda protested initially as she wanted to get something on so she wouldn't mess the sheets up. Jeff told her not to worry; he would have to wash them later that day anyway.

They napped for a little while. Amanda thought, "if I could bottle Jeff, I could put Midol out of business; that took all of the pain away," as she fell asleep.

When they woke up, they cooked breakfast together. Amanda was very touchy with Jeff. Jeff felt better about their relationship than he had in a while. They were acting almost like newlyweds again. Was it worth it to have his wife screwing other men to get some intimacy from her? Maybe it was.

They chatted over breakfast. Amanda wanted to go out with Jeff, maybe some shopping, lunch, and a movie. They would pick up something to grill for supper. She winked and suggested an early bedtime. Jeff was in the palm of her hand. He loved Amanda and just wanted to make her happy. All she had to do was just show some effort herself, and he would have given her the world if he could.

They enjoyed their day together — everything Amanda wanted to do. Jeff didn't give a whole lot of input, but he didn't hate the activities either. He probably would have zoned out in front of the TV.

They enjoyed wine with their dinner. Amanda was a little drunk and horny as all get out. She wanted sex tonight. Jeff knew what that meant; he hoped she wasn't heavy on her period. After cleaning up their dinner dishes, he suggested they start in the shower, and Amanda was ok with it. They fondled each other in the shower with the excuse of cleaning. When he was drying Amanda off, Jeff thought that Amanda was pretty clean 'down there.'

Amanda lay back on the bed and opened her legs. "Will you kiss my pussy?" She asked coyly.

Jeff was on top of her instantly. His tongue parted her labia, and he buried his face inside. Amanda was thoroughly enjoying his attention. Jeff noticed a bit of a 'taste,' but it wasn't all that bad. He ate her to one orgasm and kept going on her. He started using his index finger to massage her G spot. He was a little rough on it. It was sending earthquakes through Amanda, and she gushed a few times all over Jeff's face.

When she relaxed from her orgasm, Jeff stopped. He crawled up beside her. They kissed each other. "You're going to get me dehydrated if you keep that up," she joked. "Are you ready, or do I need to give you some foreplay?" Amanda asked.

Jeff was as hard as iron. "I think I'm ready."

"Then would you please fuck me? I'm sopping wet!" Amanda said.

Jeff positioned himself. Her pussy just wasn't the same; it was looser. He started thinking of the porn he watched, how he watched his wife with other men. How Yvette practically tortured him. Eventually, his erotic thoughts and the little bit of friction he felt he managed to come. It was a bit of a letdown, but he played it off.

They lay still for a while. Amanda broke the silence, "Would I be greedy if I asked you to, you know, clean up our mess?"

Jeff would have instead rolled over and gone to sleep, but she had made an effort to please him. "Anything for you, love," he said as he worked his way down. He ate her to another orgasm. Afterward, they snuggled together.

"Jeff, be honest, I sense that when we fuck you're a bit distracted," Amanda said.

"Honey, I know I'm not as large as other guys; I wish there was something I could do about it. I've resigned myself to allow you to seek the satisfaction that way with larger men. I think your pussy is getting stretched out," Jeff said, wondering how she would take it.

"Ouch. Well, I asked you to be honest. I'll talk to my trainer about it; I know there are exercises for it. Yvette warned me about it. You did enjoy it, though, right?" She asked.

"Of course, maybe we could try other things as well? Oral or anal?" Jeff suggested.

"I give you oral already; I just figured you always wanted to finish in my pussy. I know you can't recharge for a second round; most guys can't. I don't do anal; I don't see my asshole as being anything sexual; I don't want to get hurt, even with your smaller penis, " she said.

"I would never want to hurt you; I'm happy with whatever you want to do." He hugged her as he said it as he sensed an argument might come if he pressed the issue.

"I'll work on getting tighter. I love you so much. You do so much to please me; I'll make an effort for you," She said as they were drifting off to sleep.

gw3n
gw3n
134 Followers
12