Amanda and Jeff Ch. 07

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
7.4k words
3.97
9.9k
6
6

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

* * * * *

Jeff had strange dreams, mostly sex, nothing vanilla, everything was kinky, and Jeff was submissive in all of them. Towards the end of his sleep, he was feeling horny and was vividly dreaming. The dream was so real he thought that someone was playing with his cock and balls.

"CLICK." The sound woke him up instantly. He sat up and looked down as Amanda was taking her hands off his now locked cock. "What the fuck is that? Take that off of me!" He shouted.

Amanda smiled at him. "You did so well with chastity Friday and Saturday; I thought you should wear it unless it's time for you to have a release. I think it makes you a more attentive lover," she purred.

"I don't care, take this thing off of me; you can't control me like this full time. Friday and Saturday were for role play."

"Honey, please play along. The denial makes it that much stronger when you do cum," Amanda said.

"Take it off!" He shouted.

"Well, I can't; Yvette didn't give me the key. Party pooper," Amanda scowled.

"You didn't have the key, and you locked it on me anyway?" Jeff shouted, "I suppose I have to wait until next weekend to take it off as well."

"That was the plan. You exploded with Yvette's hand job. A little deprivation might make it more special," Amanda giggled.

Jeff threw off the remaining covers and stormed into the bathroom. "I'm not happy with this developing relationship. I felt excellent about yesterday despite eating your menstrual pussy. Now you do this. What the fuck has come over you? Are you starting to take pleasure from my pain? I'm not going down this road with you."

He slammed the door and started the shower. He was able to wash even with the cage. He looked at the lock. He had a set of bolt cutters in the garage; the cage was coming off.

Amanda pouted in bed. She thought Jeff had finally had a good time. He was included in the group activities. They had even made love over the weekend. What was wrong with withholding his orgasm until the weekend? She got up and headed to the kitchen. Jeff probably wasn't going to make her breakfast this morning.

Breakfast was awkward. Amanda was beginning to regret putting the cage on him. She probably shouldn't have surprised him like that. She probably should have asked for the key from Yvette before agreeing to the cage. She would talk to Yvette when she got to work.

At their first break, Amanda and Yvette shared coffee and gossip. Yvette was amazed that Jeff would perform cunnilingus on Amanda when she was having her period. Yvette joked that keeping him horned up had its advantages. Amanda told her about his reaction to the cage.

"Well, girlfriend, not exactly what he probably thought when he woke up; you should have talked about it first," Yvette said.

"I didn't know how to address it, so I just did it," Amanda said, "he was pissed, especially when I told him that you had the key."

"We didn't handle that so well," Yvette said, "he probably would have been more tolerant if you were the keyholder."

"But we agreed that you should keep the key so he wouldn't be bugging me about it. With you holding the key, he'd have to wait for the weekends," Amanda said.

"He's probably going to cut the lock then," Yvette said, "it's not too difficult."

"Then give me the key, I'll text him that I have it, and I'll release him tonight," Amanda said.

"It's at home; I didn't see a need to carry it at all times," Yvette sighed, "I didn't think it would be an issue. I'll bring it tomorrow."

"Shit. Well, if he cuts the lock, we'll have to get a new one. He'll be in the dog house in a big way with me, though," Amanda said.

For some reason, Jeff didn't follow through on cutting the lock. The only time he noticed the cage was when he had to pee. He had to sit down, or he would make a mess at the toilet. However, he was mad as hell about it. He thought they had made progress on repairing their relationship and then this. It might be different if Amanda was holding the key. They already had limited sex on the weekends; now he would get cut off of any chance during the week?

He put his mind to rest and attacked his work for the day. He mixed it up with the chores he had to do around the house.

He was putting dinner together when Amanda arrived home from work. She dropped her things on the island in the kitchen and wrapped him up in a hug. She smothered him with a kiss. He followed suit.

She broke the kiss but kept him in the hug. "I'm sorry about my actions this morning; we should have discussed it first. It was inconsiderate of me, and I was thinking about myself instead of us," she said softly.

"I forgive you, by chance. Did you get the key?" he asked.

"I asked Yvette for it, but she didn't have it with her; she said she'd give it to me tomorrow," Amanda replied.

Jeff sighed and broke the hug, and returned to his dinner prep.

Amanda felt the chill. "I'm sorry. Wait, you're still wearing it? I thought you were going to cut the lock off?"

"Well, I didn't. I was giving you a chance to think about things and hoped you'd have the key with you," he said.

"I'll have the key tomorrow. Will you wait until then?" she asked.

"I don't understand why you wanted me in chastity to begin with. You were very nice to me Sunday, our first sex together in over two weeks. I felt better about things. I thought I could trust that you would ensure I stayed sexually satisfied, not cage me," Jeff complained.

"I was hoping the denial would make your eventual release special for you," she answered.

He finished the meal prep, and they loaded their plates. They took their dinners to the table. Jeff went back to the refrigerator and removed a bottle of wine. He retrieved a pair of glasses and the corkscrew. He opened the wine and poured it. They started eating.

"Denial makes me frustrated; you assured me that I would be satisfied. Even if you have the key, are you going to live up to that?" he asked.

"Jeff, how many times have I gone to sleep frustrated?" she asked.

"I would always get you off somehow, usually before intercourse," he explained.

"And then I would start to get worked up during intercourse, and you'd finish..." Amanda countered.

"I'm sorry you think I'm a bad lover. This is why we agreed to try swinging. I would never have agreed if I thought I would have to go through humiliation and denial as a lifestyle. I understand about the filming and roleplay," he said.

"You're not a bad lover. I just wanted more out of sex. I thought after watching Yvette edge you so long and the epic orgasm you had that a little denial and teasing would make the eventual orgasm intense for you. Watching you explode as you did was very hot for me," she said.

"I can promise not to jerk off; I'll even wear the cage while you're at work if you're worried about me keeping my word, but locking me up for the week and giving that control to Yvette, I'm not down with that. I'll sub for her in play, in filming, but not the rest of the time," Jeff said.

"You'll wear the cage for me if I keep the key? Amanda asked.

"You already rule the roost on everything else. This will be just something else I have to deal with," he said.

"You're making me sound like a bitch, Jeff," she complained.

"I'm locked right now, and you let someone else hold the key," he whined.

"Would you like to quit trying to spice up our life together and we just get divorced? I want to work with you on this, but if you want to flush our relationship, just give me the word, and we'll file for irreconcilable differences," Amanda replied.

"I don't want a divorce; I want to have some control in our lives as well," Jeff said.

"I'll get the key from Yvette. I don't want you jacking off or bugging me for sex either," she replied.

"Bugging you for sex? I thought you said you would keep me satisfied?" he asked.

"And so I shall, but you needn't be a pest about it. Do I have to go to Yvette's tonight to get the key? If I do, you won't be seeing any action tonight anyway," Amanda said forcefully.

Jeff stood up and started clearing the table. "No, dear. I'm sorry to have bothered you."

Amanda got up from the table. "I'm going to take a shower; I'll see you upstairs," she said as she kissed him on the cheek. She left the room.

Jeff sulked. Promises were made to him, and they weren't being kept. Everyone else was being taken care of; why was he being limited? He heard Amanda in the shower. He kept washing the dishes. He was glad to have something to do. He had lost the argument. Cleanup helped him avoid the issue. He was a little peeved about being left with the entire cleanup, though. When did he become the maid?

He heard the shower stop. A few minutes later, her hairdryer started and finished. He was drawing out the chores. It was too early to go to sleep. What did Amanda want to do upstairs?

He had dragged the inevitable out long enough. He shut off the lights in the kitchen and headed upstairs. He went to the bathroom and stripped for a shower, putting his clothes except for his underpants in the hamper. The shower was relaxing. He wondered if his hands grazed his cock as much when he wasn't wearing a cage. He finished the shower and toweled off. He brushed his teeth. He put his underpants back on. He cleaned up the bathroom, turned off the light, and headed into the bedroom.

Amanda closed her book when he entered the bedroom, placed it on the night table, and turned to him. She was wearing a sexy nightgown and looked at Jeff with a 'come hither' look in her eye. "Why don't you take off those underpants and come to bed?" she asked.

"What's the point? I'm pretty much useless in this situation," he replied.

"We can play around without having intercourse," she said suggestively.

He took off his underwear and dropped them on the floor, and lay down on the bed. Amanda scooted over, hugged him, and kissed him. Although he stiffened at first, he relaxed and engaged in the kissing. They kept hugging each other and engaged in pillow talk. She patted his locked penis and said, "I'm proud of you for trying new things out. I know I should have talked this over with you before I locked you up again; I'm appreciative that you didn't cut this cage off. We'll work out the key situation tomorrow; I'm happy you still trust me," she said as she kissed him again.

"We should have discussed it; I'm not comfortable with changing boundaries. I feel I'm being pushed," he said. He returned her kiss.

She reached down and rubbed his trapped cock and balls. "It does look kind of cute on you, though," she whispered.

"Friday night, you laughed at me and said that it looked like I didn't have a cock. Now it's cute?" he asked.

She patted him some more and giggled, "I know there's a cock in there, and yes, the cage is cute on you."

Jeff was feeling some discomfort as his penis tried to expand against the cage. The "Katy Teeth Bites" that were molded into the inside were starting to hurt. His voice broke as he said, "I wish you'd leave it alone; it is beginning to cause some pain. You're going to get me all worked up and frustrated."

"Honey, teasing you is turning me on." She pushed him over onto his back. She lined up with her face over his pelvis, looking at him. Her breath warm against his cock. She finger traced the holes in the cage where his skin was pressing out. "It's trying to break out," she joked. Pre-cum was leaking out of the tip. She licked it off. "Yummy."

Jeff was in agony; he was gasping for breath.

"If I had that key right now, I'd probably be tempted to let you out and fuck my brains out," she said. She moved around in the bed and sat on Jeff's face looking towards his feet. "Why don't you put that tongue of yours to work." she gasped.

Jeff was hesitant at first as he knew he wasn't going to get any satisfaction, but Amanda's aroma got to him, and he started eating her pussy.

"Oh, baby, you're making me feel so good," she gasped. She massaged his cock some more, pre-cum was steadily leaking now. "You're just leaking all over the place, Jeff," she said.

Jeff couldn't answer. His mouth was occupied; his dick felt like it would explode. Amanda shifted and placed her asshole above his mouth. "Rim me, the way you rimmed Yvette. You never rimmed me before," she ordered.

Jeff plunged into her asshole; it was clean from her shower. Amanda gasped, "That feels awesome; it's so naughty."

Jeff continued pleasuring her ass; maybe she would let him have anal sex with her if she found out how erogenous it could be. Amanda started grinding his face with her crotch; her fluids were leaking all over him. "Oh shit, I'm going to come,' she screamed. She pressed harder on his face as she squirted all over his face and his pillow. She squeezed his caged cock tightly as her body was racked with spasms.

Jeff winced in pain as she squeezed him. He was fighting to get his breath and swallowed the juices that were filling his mouth.

Eventually, her energy subsided, and she rolled off him and leaned against the headboard; her legs spread out, she gently fingered herself. "Oh, Jeff, that was the best orgasm I've ever had. What you lack in the dick department is more than exceeded by your mouth," she said breathlessly.

Jeff hadn't moved, he was still lying on his back, and he was gasping for breath. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he whispered.

Amanda moved to be closer; her hand covered his penis. "I was afraid that I suffocated you. I hope I didn't permanently damage this," she said as she gently squeezed his penis, "you're still leaking." She licked the pre-cum off of his penis.

Jeff tried to get up, but Amanda had immediately hugged him and nestled onto him. He needed to clean his face. He'd have to change the linens as Amanda had soaked his side of the bed. She kissed him on the chest, "Good night, honey," she purred and was fast asleep. He was going to have to sleep in her essence, a constant reminder of how frustrated he was.

It took a while for Jeff to fall asleep between his sexual frustration and his discomfort of laying on a wet bed and pillow. His face felt like a glazed donut, and his mouth tasted terrible. It was worse when he woke up. Amanda had woken up first and was cuddling him. She was caressing his locked penis. He went to kiss her, and she avoided his kiss.

"Sorry, honey, you need to clean up first; your breath is pretty ripe," she protested.

"I didn't get a chance after our session last night; you fell asleep on top of me," he said.

"You exhausted me. I slept so soundly. How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Not well; you got off last night, but I didn't, plus you left me in a wet spot all night. I was horny and uncomfortable," Jeff complained.

Amanda kept rubbing his penis. "Oh, poor honey. I'll take care of this little guy tonight. Sorry about the wet spot; you did a number on me with that golden tongue of yours."

She got up and headed to the shower. Jeff would have liked to clean up first, but Amanda was already busy in the bathroom. He thought he should join her in the shower, but he didn't want to be teased anymore. He got up and used the guest bathroom to at least wash his face. His toothbrush was in the other bathroom.

Jeff made an omelet in the microwave while it was cooking. He drank some coffee, swishing it around in his mouth. It took care of most of the gross feeling. When Amanda finished in the bathroom, she joined him for breakfast.

"You'll remember the key today, right?" he asked.

"Let me text Yvette right now," she said.

Amanda picked up her phone and texted Yvette. They started a regular conversation. Jeff felt ignored and cleaned up the used breakfast dishes. He went upstairs and took a shower, and cleaned up. Amanda was finished with her chat session with Yvette when he returned to the kitchen. She was getting her things ready to leave for work.

She hugged him and kissed him. She broke the kiss and held him in the hug. "Yvette said she was proud of you for not cutting the lock; she said she'd give me the key today. Tonight, we'll take care of your little problem," she said as she ground her pelvis against his. Jeff groaned with the teasing.

"Make sure you change out the linens today; we trashed the bed last night," Amanda said as she left the hug and put on her blazer, and headed out the door.

"Yes, dear," Jeff said to nobody. He started thinking about the way his life turned. Amanda was now treating him like a domestic servant. No 'thank you' for breakfast, ordering him to change the linens. What the fuck? He thought about discussing it with her later, but he didn't want to rock the boat. He was annoyed about how she referred to his cock lately with words like 'cute' or 'little problem.' OK, he wasn't hung like those other guys that she was fucking, but he wasn't tiny by any means. He saw other guys' dicks in the gym locker room that were smaller or larger. He never gave it a thought until Amanda started mentioning it. And now, with all of the action she was getting from really hung guys, her pussy would get stretched out, and he'd seem even smaller. She would have to do something for him; she promised to make sure he was satisfied with the arrangement. She refused to finish him orally; she didn't like his taste; what did the other guys taste like chocolate? She wouldn't consider anal sex, too dirty and it would hurt. He wasn't happy with the way this new adventure was turning out.

Jeff did his household chores before he started his office work. He decided to air the bedroom by opening the windows. He didn't make the bed until later as he wanted the mattress pad to air as well. It almost looked like Amanda had pissed the bed. Thank God she wasn't into that.

Amanda caught up with Yvette at the office. They were having a slow day. Yvette handed the necklace with the key on it to Amanda. "How is the boy wonder? " Yvette asked.

"He's got the worst case of 'blue balls' I've ever seen him with." Amanda laughed, "I had him do me last night, and I mauled his dick. He rimmed my ass and ate me until I came all over him. I hugged him and made him sleep covered with my 'juice' and in a wet spot. He was leaking pre-cum throughout our session. He was a mess this morning."

"Men, they think nothing of leaving a mess in a woman and leaving her ass in a wet spot while they roll over and go to sleep," Yvette said.

"I'll be making him clean his mess from now on; he'll have a real taste for creampies," Amanda said.

"Just remember, you have to throw him some crumbs now and then, or else you'll lose him. But I do like seeing the new you. We're going to set up a couple of movies right off and get the ball rolling. Just think, if we strike gold on this, we won't be here every day shuffling other people's money," Yvette said.

"That would be heaven; get to retire and just have sex," Amanda sighed.

"Stay focused, girlfriend, don't become a bimbo nymphomaniac on me." Yvette laughed.

"See you at lunch," Amanda said and headed back to her office.

Jeff focused on his work; it kept his mind off of the sexual frustration. He had finished his chores and put together a dinner for Amanda and him. While he was cooking, Amanda interrupted him with a text message; it was a necklace picture with a key. There was an emoji of a heart and a message "hold on just a little bit longer."

The effect was instantaneous; his penis tried to harden in the cage. The 'teeth bites" were causing him some discomfort. He was frustrated as hell. He looked at the clock. Between Amanda's commute, dinner, and cleanup, it could be two hours or more. He set the table and waited.

gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers