Amanda and Jeff Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Amanda arrived, she put her work things away while Jeff served dinner. When Amanda came back into the kitchen, Jeff could swear she had more perfume on. She gave him a big hug and patted his crotch. "Did you miss me, lover?" she asked.

His penis was being teased mercilessly by the cage. "More than you can imagine," he replied. They broke the hug and sat down to eat. Amanda appeared to be drawing out the meal. She poured them each a second glass of wine; she was nursing hers. She had shed her shoes and was caressing Jeff's legs with her feet under the table. She was driving him insane.

When they had finished dinner, she helped with the cleanup. She found every chance to rub his body with hers. Jeff thought that they would never finish. When they did, Amanda suggested a shower together. Jeff followed her upstairs like a puppy.

They went to the bedroom to undress. Jeff saw the necklace around her neck. The key lay between her breasts, taunting him. He thought about asking her to unlock him now, but he didn't want to kill her mood; he would wait a few more minutes.

When they were naked, she took his hand, and they went into the bathroom. She turned on the water in the shower; when she was sure about the temperature, she stepped into the shower and looked at Jeff. "What are you waiting for?" she asked.

He practically tripped over his own feet, getting in the tub. They hugged, and Amanda gave him an intense hug and a deep kiss. She was grinding her body against Jeff's. The cage still tormented him.

They broke the hug, and Amanda soaped Jeff all over and rinsed him with the cloth. She paid close attention to his crotch and ass. He returned the favor. They finished the shower with another hugging, kissing, and groping session.

After shutting down the shower, they both stepped out and helped each other towel off. Amanda wrapped her hair in a small towel and led Jeff into the bedroom. Amanda sat on the bed and spread her legs. "Do you see anything you like?" she asked.

Jeff knelt and buried his face into her pussy. He moaned as he smothered her with kisses and licks.

"Mmmmm, I've waited for that all day," Amanda said. She lay back on the bed and brought her feet, and placed them over Jeff's shoulders. Jeff cupped Amanda's ass cheeks in his hands and lifted it a little. He was moving his devotion between her clitoris and her asshole. He was so horny that he had no reservations as he plunged his tongue into her ass. He kept moving back and forth as he didn't want to ignore her clitoris.

Amanda was holding Jeff's head and grinding his face into her crotch. "Oh, Jeff, that's fantastic. I'm almost there. You're magnificent with that tongue." Her body had a few contractions. She practically sat up to put more pressure on Jeff's head. Jeff pulled against her ass cheeks as well to pull her closer.

When her orgasm subsided, Jeff continued to gently kiss her nether regions and suck up any remaining fluids that were spread over shaved pussy. He thought that although he was upset at first about her 'Brazilian,' he liked it now. It was cleaner, and he didn't get his face torn up when Amanda ground him. At least that fake tattoo had finally washed off.

Amanda looked down at him; when their eyes met, she said, "Come here, lover."

Jeff crawled up to her, and he nuzzled her. "I think you enjoyed that," he whispered.

"I don't know if it's because you're more attentive or because we're trying new things, but you're pushing my buttons lately," Amanda cooed. She palmed his crotch. "Let's unlock you," she said.

Jeff rolled over onto his back. Amanda sat up and hovered over his caged penis. She took it in one hand and unlocked it with the other without taking off her necklace. She disassembled the cage and put it on the night table.

Jeff's penis expanded and became rigid. Amanda stroked it and kissed the tip. "Yvette told me that keeping you in that cage would make your cock grow. I think it did," she lied before taking the whole penis in her mouth. He actually reached her throat. Amanda worked it over with her mouth. She stopped a couple of times to warn him about not coming, she didn't mind the occasional taste of pre-cum, but she didn't want a mouthful of his cum. Jeff pondered if the cage made his dick any larger; he was trying to divert his thoughts off of Amanda's ministrations to prolong the pleasure.

"Honey, I don't know how much more of that I can take, please; I want to fuck you," Jeff groaned.

"OK, but I want to do something first. Get over in the center of the bed," she instructed.

Jeff did as he was told. Amanda got up from the bed and took some scarves out of a dresser drawer. She returned to bed. She started with his left foot and tied it to the bedpost.

"What are you doing?" Jeff asked with a touch of alarm.

"Not to worry, Jeff. I'm going to fuck you cowgirl style, so I'm in control. No quick cums for you," she said as she tied his other leg to the bedpost. She walked around the bed and tied his wrists to the other posts.

"Now, that I have your attention," she said as she knelt on the bed, facing him and taking his erection into her hand. "I want to discuss something with you."

Jeff was worried about what was coming next. Amanda took his cock into her mouth and started bobbing up and down on it. Jeff was almost there, and she stopped. She squeezed his penis in her hand.

"I'm going to control your orgasms from now on, Jeff. You'll be wearing the cage unless we're having sex. I don't want you tossing off and wasting it." She pumped his penis a couple of times to get his attention.

"I'm going to be in charge, when and how we have sex. I always have been, but I want to spell this out for you, and I want you to agree," she said.

"But..." he gasped as he was trying to pump his pelvis to get more stimulation; he was so close."

"No buts, Jeff, I'll see that your taken care of, but I want some pleasure too." She sucked him again.

Jeff started mumbling, "Ok, I guess, I mean, please Amanda, fuck me, please."

Amanda was enjoying herself; she had Jeff eating out of her hand. "Alright, baby, you're mine now," she said as she straddled his body; facing him, she grasped his penis and aimed it at her vagina. "Do you want this, Jeff?" she whispered.

Jeff tried to raise his pelvis to meet hers, "Please..."

"I'm in control, Jeff, my rules," she said sternly as she lowered herself down onto him. She took him in in one plunge and went pelvis to pelvis with him, grinding him. "Don't cum too soon Jeff, let's make this last."

Amanda was enjoying intercourse with Jeff for a change. Every time she thought he was close, she would back off or change the movement.

Jeff was panting, "please let me cum."

"Remember Jeff; I'm in charge in the bedroom now. I want to hear it from you." Amanda demanded.

These were the most intense sexual feelings Jeff had ever experienced. "You're in charge," he gasped.

"You'll wear chastity when I say so," she stated.

"Yes, honey, whatever you want, please let me come,' he pleaded.

Amanda started pumping her pelvis to his. She took his left nipple in her hand and squeezed it. "Go ahead, Jeff, give me that nut."

She felt him start, and she buried herself down on him.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Jeff shouted as his body was wracked with convulsions. He had the most intense orgasm of his life.

Amanda rocked back and forth on his cock, draining him completely. Jeff was gasping for breath. "Now, Jeff, you came before I did, so now you have to bring me off with that tongue of yours. At least it's your creampie this time," she said to him.

Before Jeff recovered, she lifted herself off of him, turned to face his feet, and dropped her crotch right on top of his mouth. "Time for dessert, sweetie," she said sweetly.

Her vagina opened, and their combined juices flowed into his mouth. There was a lot there; his semen volume was as intense as his orgasm. He licked and swallowed hungrily. Amanda leaned over and started sucking his cock. He winced slightly because he was always sensitive after an orgasm. Amanda knew his cock was feeling tender, but she kept sucking it and stroking it; she was trying to keep it from going limp. He moaned from under her pelvis.

She was dragging her ass and pussy over his face. "Keep cleaning, Honey; we're far from done," she said as another climax was building in her. What he lacks in the dick department, he more than makes up in the tongue department," she thought.

Jeff kept tonguing her; he probed her asshole or her pussy, whatever was over him. She tasted delicious, he thought. Her orgasm hit hard, and he was rewarded with a flood of juices. She pressed against his face while the orgasm rocked her.

After she settled down, she removed herself from Jeff's face and moved to between his legs, facing him. "Are you ready to come again, dear?" she asked.

"I don't know if I can," he moaned.

"You can, and you're going to even if I wear out your skin doing it," she laughed at his torment. She stroked and licked his dick. Jeff's cock was swollen from her efforts. It felt as if it were going to explode again.

Amanda licked her left middle finger and worked it into Jeff's ass. Jeff tried to keep her out; it didn't work. Her finger slid in, and she wiggled it around. "What are you doing?" Jeff asked.

"You always wanted to try anal sex, Jeff. Let's see if you like it," she laughed. She found his prostate and started massaging it. "You're leaking a lot, Jeff. I think you like it," she said as she leaned forward and bobbed up and down on his swollen member.

Jeff moaned. He was getting close to another epic orgasm. He had never been able to go back to back like this. He hoped that Amanda would finish the blowjob. She was trying so many new things lately; would she take him orally?

Amanda kept drilling his prostate with her finger while she maintained her onslaught on his penis. She sensed he was getting closer and closer. She felt his heartbeat with her tongue. Jeff started moaning and moving his pelvis.

"Shit, I think I'm going to come again; I'm so close," he shouted. His penis started spasming, and it felt like his heart was going to explode.

When she felt the first pulse, Amanda withdrew her mouth from Jeff. She started hammering on his prostate. Jeff looked up in a panic; he wanted her to finish in her mouth. His penis was bouncing around in the air as if it was looking for stimulation. The attack on his prostate was relentless. Amanda smiled coyly at him and said, "come on, Jeff, I want to watch you cum!"

"Help me, I'm so close, it's there!" he screamed.

His penis was standing straight up and pulsing. The first rope of cum shot up in the air, landing on his stomach. The rest of his come dribbled out as his cock spasmed. Amanda was smiling at him. "Sweetie, you probably didn't know you had it in you. Twice in less than an hour, pretty intense too," she purred at him. She removed her finger from his ass, wiping a slight residue on his leg. His penis was shrinking quickly.

"Why, why did you stop?" Jeff asked in tears.

"It's called a 'ruined' orgasm, Jeff. Remember it; I'm sure there will be more."

"Well, time to put your cage back on," she said. She started assembling the parts around his penis.

"No, do you have to? Please, no, don't," Jeff pleaded, "it's too tender."

"No, it's going on. This is my cock now; I own it. Look at all the pleasure you had tonight; you need to trust me; I'll see to your needs," she said as she snapped the lock on.

Jeff felt a little pain; his penis was too tender for the cage at this point. He was lying in what felt like a lake of sweat and other body fluids. His face was starting to feel crusty. He wanted to get up and clean up. Amanda wasn't in a hurry to untie him. He didn't ask as he was afraid to upset her.

Amanda stood up and fanned herself with her hand. "Whew, that was quite the workout. I think I'll take a nice soak in the tub. Don't go anywhere, dear," she giggled at him.

She went into the bathroom and started filling the tub. She added some bubble bath. While the tub was filling, she padded to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. She returned to the tub and got in. She luxuriated in hot water and bubbles, sipping her wine. She was relishing the mind fuck she just did on Jeff and the mess she left him in. Maybe he'd be asleep when she was done. She'd sleep in the guest bedroom tonight, leave him in a mess again.

Jeff lay spread-eagle, tied to the bed. The linens were cold and damp. His face was crusted with Amanda's pussy juices, his stomach and pelvis were covered with his drying cum. His penis throbbed in pain inside his cage. He was exhausted, and he started to drift off, 'le petite mort' had claimed him.

Jeff slept with wild dreams. He was awakened by Amanda tickling him under his balls. He tried to roll over, but he was still tied up. "Wake up, sleepyhead," Amanda giggled.

Jeff moaned. He was sore from sleeping tied up. He was sore 'downstairs' from the previous night's activity. He felt a rash on his butt. He felt crusted over as he hadn't been allowed to clean up afterward, again.

"I'm surprised you're not already up," Amanda laughed.

"You never untied me," Jeff whined.

"Oh, silly me, I knew I forgot to do something last night. You were snoring so much that I slept in the guest room. It looks like you got diaper rash from sleeping on a wet bed," Amanda said as she went around the bed, untying Jeff.

Jeff sat up, rubbing his wrists. "I need a shower," he said. He got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Honey, you'll need to postpone that; I need to get ready for work first. If it's not imposing, can I get you to get breakfast ready while you're waiting?" Amand asked. She kissed his forehead; his breath was atrocious.

"Yes, dear." Jeff sighed. He put on a bathrobe and headed to the kitchen. The cage was rubbing against the raw skin on his cock. He was a mess, and he knew it. They were going to have to discuss where their relationship was heading. He accepted the roleplay outside of the house and was willing to put up with the humiliation during filming. He had hoped for a more vanilla situation in their home. "I've never recycled after an orgasm like that, though," he told himself. It was nice, scary, but nice.

Jeff cooked up an omelet and toast for the two of them. The coffee was finished brewing when Amanda entered the kitchen, looking like a million bucks. She nuzzled up against his back while he was serving the plates. "Feeling any better, lover?" she asked.

"I could if you took the cage off. My skin is a little raw from last night," he said, trying not to sound desperate.

"Awww, did I wear your widdle penis out?" Amanda teased. She turned him around and looked down at it.

"Honey, please. " Jeff pleaded.

"Ok, just for today, but no cummies. You need to save those for me; I own those," Amanda said. She retrieved the key from around her neck and unlocked the cage. She removed it from his cock and placed it on the kitchen counter. "You'll want to clean that well since it's off," she advised.

His penis was red and raw. It hurt even to have the cage removed. "Thank you, honey," Jeff said.

"Alright, let's eat. After all that lovemaking last night, I'm famished," Amanda said as she took her plate to the table. Jeff poured her a cup of coffee. Then moved his plate and coffee to the table.

Jeff ate quietly while Amanda went on and on about the chores Jeff had to do that day. She said she would be home at her regular time. When she was finished eating, she stood up and said she had to get on the road. She grabbed her things, kissed Jeff on the head, and left. Jeff heard her drive off. She hadn't even cleared her dishes from the table. He sighed, got up, and cleaned up the kitchen.

He went up to take a shower. Amanda had left the bathroom an absolute mess. He shook his head; when did he become the maid?

Taking a shower was an exercise in pain management. The hot water felt good on his tight muscles, but any direct spray on his genitals hurt like hell. When he finished, he toweled off. He decided to go 'commando' for a while, not to irritate his raw skin any further.

He went about the chores: changing the linen in the bedroom, restoring order to the master bathroom. He had to make the bed in the guest bedroom, for Pete's sake. What was going through Amanda's head? He would have to talk to her; although he worked from home, he was still working. He had agreed to do the lion's share of the chores, but he didn't fancy becoming a slave in his own house.

He got things going, and the laundry would take a few more steps as the day progressed. He managed to get his work done, called, and emailed his clients. He killed off some time by visiting Vince and Yvette's website. He pondered the future. If the money was good and he could stop working except for the film company, he would be willing to take a little humiliation. Amanda was enjoying herself, and as of late, she was taking care of him. He wanted their house to be a safe zone, though. He put his thoughts together for their dinner that night. He looked at the clock; better finish up; he had to go grocery shopping.

Amanda had filled Yvette in over lunch. The two laughed about how Amanda was turning Jeff into her pawn. Yvette cautioned Amanda that a domme needs to ensure her sub is taken care of, never permanently hurt, and that controls and agreements are kept. Amanda joked that she had a lot to learn, but she was having fun.

Amanda asked about the movie production schedule. Yvette said that she would email Amanda the potential summary and draft script for the first movie. It was going to be a wedding theme to start a series. The plan was to make the series about a couple and their progression down the road to cuckolding and female domination in interracial relationships. Jeff and Amanda would probably work independently of each other in some films.

The company would also be running a blog about the couple to show details that weren't in the movies to hype the storyline.

As they returned to work, Yvette reminded Amanda that a submissive submits because he wants to; a domme can't force it. The two shared a cheek kiss before heading back to work.

Jeff had prepared a lasagne for dinner. He had bought fresh Italian bread and had wine chilling. He set the table with candles. Amanda arrived home from work, and all she could say was "Wow."

"I made a special dinner because I hoped we could talk about a few things," Jeff said.

"Let me get cleaned up from work," Amanda said. She hugged and kissed Jeff before heading to the bedroom. She noticed that the house was clean and fresh; Jeff had done a great job on his chores. She was puzzled about the meal and his 'wanting to talk.' Did he want to back out? She put on a filmy nightgown. She joined Jeff in the kitchen. "Anything I can do to help?" she asked. Jeff's eyes bugged out when he saw her nightgown.

"Pour the wine; I'll bring the plates to the table," he said.

They sat at the table. "This is a nice spread, Jeff. What's the occasion?" Amanda asked, trying to get the crux of the talk.

"We've changed a lot in the last few weeks, Amanda. I'm scared of the direction we're headed," Jeff said quietly.

"Do you trust me, Jeff?" Amanda asked.

"I want to. I want to be more of a partner; I feel like I'm a slave lately with the chores and such. I want to do the movies and such, but I want to have a safe zone in our home. I want to be able to separate our professional and personal lives. I've seen the storylines in the movies, and I can do that but not in real life," Jeff said.

"Do you like my domming you?" she asked.

"It's fun, but I get scared. I don't like being tied up all night." Jeff said.

"We will start using a safe word. Would that make you feel better?' she said, massaging his forearm. "I'll stop shitting on you with the chores as well."