Amanda and Jeff Ch. 10

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
4.6k words
3.96
8.7k
2
2

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic.

* * * * *

Amanda, Jeff, Yvette, and Vince were sitting at the kitchen table at Vince and Yvette's. They were discussing the next movie.

Yvette was talking about the basic outline, "So your alter egos are growing distant. Julia comes back and persuades Amanda to up the game. She explains how she broke Brad. Amanda and Julia take Jeff to a professional domme; I'll play that role. We'll have a dungeon scene where Jeff gets tutored. This will set up movie four.

If the timing works out, the Adult Video News awards convention will be going down. We hope to make a splash there. Amanda and Julia will go and be the company's face; there'll be some footage filmed there. The storyline is Brad and Jeff are left behind with me for further training for Jeff.

Amanda said, "Sounds like fun."

Jeff groaned, "For some."

"We're going to release the blog soon; the first movie is about to be released. The designer has asked us to get a baby bump picture of Amanda for a future entry that will go in after the second movie release." Yvette said.

"How do we get a bump picture? I'm not preggers?" Amanda asked.

Vince asked, "Have you ever had an enema?"

Amanda whined, "Are you kidding me? How much water are you going to put in me?"

Jeff laughed, "Now you know how I felt prepping for those anal scenes."

Yvette said, "If you're up for it, we can do it tonight. I'll help you in the bathroom. The boys can get the green screen and the lighting ready."

"The sooner, the better, let's get it over with," Amanda said.

Vince gestured for Jeff to follow him, and they went down to the rec room to get things ready. Amanda and Yvette went through the rec room and headed to the bedroom set.

"Alright, girlfriend, get naked while I get the stuff," Yvette said.

Amanda started taking her clothes off and folding them up while Yvette was in the adjoining bathroom.

Yvette brought out a large towel and laid it on the bed. She patted the bed and said, "Lie on your left side, fetal position."

"Yes, dear," Amanda replied.

"Get surly with me, and I'll do this with cold water, bitch," Yvette shot back.

Amanda lay on the bed. Yvette retrieved an enema bag from the bathroom. It looked huge to Amanda.

"Holy shit, how much is in there?" Amanda asked.

"It's about two quarts. You'll have to push your belly out as well, but it will be convincing," Yvette answered. She bent over Amanda and kissed her ass, "Damn, your rear is inviting; we should have some girl time soon."

"Tonight, if we can figure out what to do with Jeff," Amanda offered.

"Might be nice, we'll see. I lubed this thing; it will probably feel cold at first," Yvette said as she pressed the nozzle against Amanda's anus.

"Damn, that is cold," Amanda inhaled.

"Push against me," Yvette said.

Yvette slid the nozzle into Amanda's ass. "Ready for the waterworks, girlfriend?" Yvette asked, releasing the valve.

"As I'll ever be," Amanda groaned as she felt the water flow into her.

"You'll be clean as a whistle afterward," Yvette said, lifting the bag to get gravity working.

Amanda groaned a few times as the bag emptied into her. When the bag was empty, Yvette prepared a small butt plug for Amanda.

"When I pull the nozzle out, I need you to hold on to your ass. I'll put in a small butt plug to help you hold the contents," Yvette said. She worked the nozzle out and slid a plastic butt plug into Amanda's asshole.

"Wow," Amanda said, "That doesn't feel too bad."

"I'm telling you, you might like anal," Yvette giggled.

Yvette helped Amanda get up. Amanda indeed had a paunch in her lower abdomen. "Feels like I'm pregnant." They walked out into the other room. Vince had set up a large green shade. Amanda stood on the shade and flaunted her belly, pushing it out. "Jeff, look, I'm knocked up," she teased.

"I'm going to want a paternity test," Jeff laughed.

Vince staged a few pictures and then let Amanda head to the bathroom. Amanda came back a little while later, still naked, "Fresh as a daisy," she said, "I think I lost five pounds in there."

She walked over and hugged Jeff. "I think the rest of you are overdressed," she teased.

"Honey? I didn't think we were going to play tonight," he replied nervously.

Yvette hugged Jeff as Amanda broke the hug; "I'll make sure you have fun; I'd like to experience that tongue of yours again," Yvette said, kissing him and patting his crotch. Amanda moved in on Vince, who wasn't going to need too much encouragement.

The clothes came off, and the couples went into the bedroom set. They shared the bed. The women started off by giving oral to the men. Amanda was giving Vince a sloppy blowjob. While Yvette was fondling Jeff and giving him kisses up and down the shaft.

Amanda straddled Vince and rode him, cowgirl style. "I'm so wet, skip the foreplay," she said.

Yvette asked nicely, "Jeff, I want to feel that mouth of yours!" and she straddled his head. Jeff started licking from her pussy to her ass and back again. Yvette moaned and pushed herself down on his face while she rubbed his cock. She was edging him and then backing down. She wanted to build up his orgasm slowly. He, however, was working to push her over quickly; he succeeded. "Fuck, that feels good," Yvette yelled, "Keep eating me!"

Amanda was bouncing up and down on Vince's lap, taking his entire length inside her again and again. She had already experienced two orgasms, and Vince was approaching one himself; his breathing was ragged, and he seized her hips, holding her down as he plunged his cock in as far as he could; he finally ejaculated, balls deep into her pussy. Amanda felt his cock spasm and pumped her vagina to milk him, "Give me your cum, feed my pussy!" she moaned.

Jeff still hadn't orgasmed as Yvette controlled his cock; he was balancing between heaven and hell, as Yvette was prolonging his release. Yvette dismounted from his face, and Amanda took her place. "Clean me, Jeff, your favorite dessert, creampie!" Amanda said.

Yvette was still giving him a great hand job, occasionally licking and kissing his cock and balls. Jeff wanted to come; he wished she'd just finish him off with her mouth. He dutifully cleaned his wife's pussy, occasionally moving up and rimming her ass. Amanda was going to have another orgasm.

Vince lay on his side, and he winked at Yvette. Yvette wet her finger and inserted it in Jeff's asshole. He groaned and tried to escape the attention, but Amanda was grinding him from her impending orgasm, her pussy so wet.

Yvette was stroking Jeff's penis, squeezing it with one hand. With her other hand, she had her two longest fingers in Jeff's as grinding his prostate gland. She could feel his rapid heartbeat through his cock. Jeff wasn't going to last too much longer. She nodded at Amanda, gesturing to Jeff's cock. Amanda lay forward and took Jeff's cock into her mouth. Amanda could easily take Jeff in without gagging. Yvette used her free hand to push Amanda's head down onto it. "Take your husband's cum, Amanda!" she said. Amanda tried to pull away; Jeff decided to hold back his orgasm as he knew Amanda didn't like it in her mouth.

Yvette gave a final push against Jeff's prostate, and he went into ejaculatory convulsions. He shot rope after rope of cum into Amanda's mouth. "Take it, Amanda." Yvette encouraged. Amanda was forced to swallow some as she couldn't hold it all in her mouth. Finally, Jeff stopped cumming. Yvette let her hold loose on Amanda's head; Amanda sat up and looked for a place to spit Jeff's load out. She didn't see anywhere close, so she turned around and kissed Jeff and pushed his seed into his mouth. She continued to kiss him afterward. Eventually, the foursome relaxed and cuddled together, each praising each other's attentions.

Later, Jeff and Amanda were driving home. Amanda was holding Jeff's hand; she was feeling affectionate. Jeff felt better as he thought as he was more included in the play as a participant and not an object.

"I'm sorry I came in your mouth; I know you don't like that," Jeff said.

Amanda laughed, "It's not as if you had a choice, or I had a choice. Yvette kind of forced us both."

"I wouldn't have done it," Jeff explained.

Amanda stroked his leg, "It wasn't that bad. I hope I didn't startle you when I 'snowballed' you."

"I enjoyed the kiss, although I'm not a fan of semen, at least it was my own," Jeff answered.

"So you enjoyed yourself this evening?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, I did. It felt more intimate; I wasn't being used." Jeff replied.

"Did you want to go to the party for the cast and crew tomorrow?" Amanda asked.

"I was hoping not to; the last one kind of sucked for me. I won't be offended if you go alone; you could check with Yvette about staying over afterward if you thought you might be impaired," Jeff answered.

"I don't want to exclude you or have you feel left out," Amanda said, trying to get cozy with him in the car.

Jeff enjoyed the attention but wanted to shelve the conversation. "Ok, I won't rule it out, but I'm not going to decide tonight."

Amanda leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "I hope you're not too tired, lover," she said as she squeezed his cock through his pants.

"I'm not now," he laughed.

They got home. They took a shower together and headed to bed. They had vanilla sex together, but both were satisfied, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Vince and Yvette made love themselves. They were cuddling afterward. Yvette asked Vince, "What did you think of Amanda sporting her bump?"

"It made her look hot, especially with the storyline behind it," Vince said.

Yvette choked a tear, "I'm sorry, I can't get pregnant. I'd love to give you a child."

"I was wondering if the storyline was going to bother you; I'm sorry. If it means anything, I don't love you any less or see you as less of a woman for it," Vince said, hugging her and kissing her forehead.

"Amanda and Jeff at some point want to have a sabbatical as they want to have a child," Yvette said.

"We can work around it," Vince said.

"I'd love to raise a child; I think you'd be a great dad as well," Yvette said.

"We could see about adoption," Vince said.

"I don't know. I was imagining asking Amanda to be a surrogate," Yvette said.

"Well, we already have sex together, but would she want to carry a baby for us and then give it up?" Vince asked.

Yvette sighed, "I wouldn't ask her to give it up totally, and I hope to have her in the child's life as well."

"I let you handle that one, kiddo. I wouldn't mind raising a child; we have a lot to offer," Vince said.

Yvette wrapped her hand around his cock, "And this guy isn't getting excited about a big, black bull knocking up some white wife?"

Vince rolled over and squeezed Yvette in a hug. He kissed and said, "Don't get me started if you're not wanting to play."

Yvette kissed him back, "Who said I didn't want to play? Get your game on, stud."

The two made love again.

On Saturday afternoon, Jeff and Amanda arrived at Vince and Yvette's for the party. As was their custom, they arrived early to help set up. Jeff was less gloomy than the previous party. He planned on skipping the screening. He hoped there was no follow-up orgy; he wasn't going to participate if there was one. The weather was nice; he'd probably have a nice night on the deck. Amanda had promised to curb her drinking.

He helped Vince set up the deck for a barbecue. He noticed that Amanda and Yvette were having a long conversation. They were keeping it private, he noticed many hugs and tears, and they seemed to be happy, though. He supposed he'd find out later.

The other guests showed up. Julia brought Brad as well. Brad was dressed in male clothes, but he was femmed up in makeup and jewelry. Brad spent some time with Jeff.

"I've been told we're going to be in a couple of movies together, Jeff," Brad said.

"That's what I've been told. It will be different from my last two, that's for sure," he answered.

Brad touched Jeff's arm somewhat intimately, "You're not offended by me?" he asked vulnerably.

Jeff turned and hugged Brad, patting his back. "Not at all, Brad. I hope you aren't offended by me." They broke the hug.

"Never!" Brad exclaimed, "You're my best friend; I'm going to enjoy working with you; I hope you feel the same."

"I'll like working with you, Brad. And I consider you a very good friend as well. We're certainly birds of a feather in this industry," Jeff said.

"You mean we're both bottoms," Brad said.

"I guess you're right," Jeff said.

Other people were eating and drinking, mingling in and out of conversations. A lot of extra touching was going on. Amanda was behaving herself with the booze. She was mingling with everyone.

It got a little later, and Yvette started herding people to the rec room. Amanda cozied up to Jeff, "Are you joining everyone?"

"I was going to pass; I've already seen it. I'll hang out here and clean up out here," Jeff said.

Yvette joined the conversation, "You don't have to clean up after anyone."

"I don't have to but, it will pass the time. I'm not comfortable with the audience commentary during the film. Go on; I'll be ok," Jeff said.

Amanda walked away with Yvette. Jeff opened a beer and surveyed the deck. He started by gathering the empties.

The party moved downstairs. Before running the movie, Yvette discussed with people that they all worked together as professionals to create a product that didn't necessarily display real life. She suggested that they be a little more caring about any commentary as some team members didn't feel comfortable when they were insulted about their roles. They were all part of the same team regardless of the character or role that they played. The speech fell upon deaf ears.

When the movie started, the catcalls started. Amanda was horrified but didn't say anything. Brad left the room and went to join Jeff on the deck.

"I didn't know they'd be so rude," Brad said.

"They don't mean anything by it; they just get caught up in the mood; after a few drinks, the brakes come off," Jeff explained, "That's why I stay out here. Let them have their fun."

"Do you need any help out here?" Brad asked.

"No, I'm done; can I get you a drink, Brad?" Jeff asked

"A wine cooler would be nice," Brad answered, not used to being treated with hospitality.

"White, red, or blush?" Jeff asked, walking to the bar.

"White, please," Brad replied.

Jeff made the drink, brought it to Brad, and gestured to a chair, "Take a load off."

They both sat down beside each other. Brad sipped his drink. Jeff drank from his beer bottle.

"Thank you, this is good. I'm not used to relaxing at these events. Julia told me to spend time with you tonight instead of playing maid to everyone." Brad explained.

"I threatened not to come; the last party kind of sucked for me. I'm still waiting to see how this one turns out," Jeff said. "Thanks for being here for me, though."

"My pleasure," Brad said, patting Jeff's hand, "You treat me like a human being instead of a sex toy."

"Birds of a feather..." Jeff said.

The movie finished, there was the usual socializing afterward, and an orgy started. Brad and Jeff were left alone on the deck. They could hear the revelry.

"I think our wives abandoned us, no surprise," Jeff said.

"At least I have you," Brad said, kissing Jeff on the cheek.

Jeff turned and returned the kiss to Brad's lips. "Best friends forever," Jeff said.

They hugged and continued their kiss. They fondled each other as well. They were each wearing chastity cages so that the petting couldn't go too far. It was frustrating, but they felt good about making out together.

Jeff and Brad broke up their session before the party downstairs started cooling down, people were leaving, and a few others joined them on the deck for a nightcap. Some congratulated Jeff on his role; there were a couple of drunken taunts. The crowd thinned, and eventually, everyone was on the deck, most in a state of undress.

Julia and Amanda joined Brad and Jeff.

Amanda said, "I'm sorry for the rudeness of some people. Yvette spoke to them before the movie, too."

Jeff sighed, "Let them have their fun; they don't mean much by it. I need to grow a thicker skin."

Julia said, "That's being professional, Jeff. We didn't see either of you downstairs after the movie. How did you all make out?"

Brad gulped in embarrassment. Jeff spoke up, "Since you asked, we made out fine. But in the future, maybe you and Amanda might consider letting us go without chastity during the dates you set up."

Julia emoted, "Set up a blind date with you two, Moi? You're right; you two sissies should have had some fun too. If you two want some private time, I don't think we're in too much of a rush. " She removed Brad's key from her necklace and handed it to Brad.

Amanda removed Jeff's key from her anklet and handed it to Jeff. "Go on, you two, find somewhere private, take your time," she giggled.

Brad and Jeff headed into the house. They found an unused room and started making out. Before too long, they were unclothed and lying on a bed. They started with kissing and feeling each other up. Brad performed oral on Jeff. Jeff tried to move to a 69 position.

"I don't like 69, Jeff; it keeps me from focusing on what I'm doing. I appreciate what you want to do if you still want to after I do you, ok," Brad said, then went back to sucking Jeff's cock. It wasn't too long before Jeff ejaculated in Brad's mouth. Brad swallowed it all and kept sucking until Jeff brushed him away. Brad came up and kissed Jeff. Jeff broke the kiss and took Brad's cock in his hand. He slid down Brad's body and hovered over Brad's semi-rigid penis. He licked the leaking pre-cum and said, "My turn." He took Brad in his mouth. Brad's penis never got hard; Jeff kept fellating him. Brad leaked a lot of pre-cum. Brad was enjoying Jeff's administrations; he clasped Jeff's head and groaned as his penis spasmed a few times, weakly splashing Jeff's mouth with a thin, salty liquid. Jeff was taken back as he remembered the other time he sucked Brad off; he thought, "Did they start him on female hormones?"

Brad was crying, "Thank you, Jeff, that felt so good."

Jeff crawled up the bed and hugged Brad, kissing him a few times. Jeff was excited again. Brad asked him, "You're hard again. Do you want to fuck me?"

"Do you want me to?" Jeff asked, "Would you enjoy it."

"I want you to," Brad said, rolling over and presenting his ass to Jeff.

Jeff rolled down and rimmed Brad leaving a puddle of saliva on Brad's anus. He rolled Brad over, "I want missionary position; I want to see you when we make out," Jeff said. He positioned his cock at Brad's asshole. "I'll take it slow," Jeff said as he started entering Brad's ass. Brad's sphincter opened very easily.

"Don't worry, just fuck me," Brad groaned.

Jeff pushed in the rest of the way, burying his cock in Brad's ass. The action felt pleasant to both of them. Jeff had never experienced anal as a top; he thought it felt good. Brad had shared it often with either a male partner or the series of dildoes and butt plugs that Julia tortured him with. Brad thought Jeff's average-sized cock felt good; it didn't hurt like the others. Jeff was also considerate about being gentle as he could relate to anal sex, sometimes being uncomfortable.

gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers
12