Amanda and Jeff Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeff, that feels so good; I'm leaking all over the place. Cum in me, don't pull out," Brad moaned. Jeff was getting close himself. It didn't take too long before Jeff was gasping for breath. Brad tilted his pelvis so Jeff could go deeper. Brad had his legs locked around Jeff's waist. The two locked in a kiss as Jeff came into Brad's ass. Jeff collapsed on top of Brad. Jeff rolled them to their sides to take the weight of Brad. The two passed out in blissful sleep.

Julia and Amanda were talking on the deck. Yvette and Vince joined them; everyone else had left. Everyone was sexually spent.

Yvette asked, "Where was Jeff tonight? Did he leave early?"

Julia laughed, "No, Amanda and I set him up with Brad. I told Brad to keep Jeff company if he skipped out on the movie or party. We came out to the deck earlier, and Jeff requested their chastity keys. I think the two of them are in one of the party rooms downstairs."

Vince logged into his phone, accessed his webcam app, and searched his cameras. When he found the lovers sleeping in an embrace, he showed the others. "They look so cute together," he said. He found the video of them making out on the deck, and they watched that as well.

"Maybe Jeff won't be so moody about coming to these social events," Amanda said, "Thank you for letting Brad come tonight, Julia."

"Gotta let the sissies have fun sometimes," Julia said, "Brad's been crushing on Jeff since we made them do each other. I think the estrogen I've been feeding him makes him more effeminate in the head, and his body is starting to develop. I can use Jeff as a carrot."

Yvette asked, "You really put him on that shit?"

"Come on, he never really was a man to begin with," Julia replied.

Amanda asked, "Why did you ever get attached to him?"

"I met him through his mother. He was raised by his mother and his aunt. He never had a man in his life. His mom and aunt dominated him. I met him, and he fell in love with me; he worships me, takes care of the house and things, lets me do whatever I want. He has a bit of an estate and pays for everything. I have fun torturing him; it's all good."

Vince said, "It doesn't do too much for me, but our subscribers like the white sissy boy angle to the interracial hotwife cuckold genre. We made a movie with Tom and Janet's dynamic, but it didn't sell. No one cared about a wittol who let his wife fuck other men because he couldn't. I mean no disrespect for Tom. He has a medical issue that keeps him from having sex at all. He loves Janet so much that he's willing to let her enjoy herself. She positively adores Tom for it. There's never any disrespect; a bull tried it one time, and she cut him off. Our viewers wanted to see the despair in the cheated husband. I'll check the stored video for that room later. I know Jeff leaned a little. I didn't expect him to be full-on bisexual."

Amanda said, "He doesn't enjoy the gay sex in the movies as he complains that it hurts or degrades him. I would never imagine him taking a shine to Brad like that, but he doesn't complain about me having sex on the side."

Yvette squeezed Amanda's knee and laughed, "You never seemed to mind being bisexual yourself."

Amanda laughed, "Didn't you know all women are bisexual?"

Julia joined in, "Well, that's all well and good, but I'm not giving up on cock, especially nice big, black ones."

Vince got up and said, "This might be a good time for me to check out the video of our two sissies."

Yvette giggled, "Don't stay up too late, dear."

The three women kept their conversation going. Amanda still talked about Jeff's shortcomings.

"I don't know that I could share him with another woman, though; I have no trouble with him doing oral on or being dominated by another woman. I own that dick, though. I wish Jeff were more like Tom; his demands for attention get exhausting."

Yvette replied, "Amanda, I love you, but you should hear yourself talk. That man adores you; he takes care of you as if you were his queen. You want him to be some kind of drone? Of course, he has a few needs; who doesn't?"

Julia added her thoughts, "Crush him, Amanda. I don't have these problems with Brad."

Yvette said, "I don't see it happening with Jeff. He'd leave. He's your man, Amanda. I wouldn't ignore your relationship too much longer ."

Amanda thought about the disrespect she showed Jeff. Jeff was allowing her to express her sexuality like Janet. Why were she and others being so rude to Jeff?

Yvette looked at the other two women. "Unless you're going to wake the two lovers, I guess you're staying the night."

"We can help clean up tomorrow as well," Julia said.

"Thank you. Let's head inside, go to bed." Amanda said.

The three women got up and raced each other to the bedroom. They attacked each other's bodies. They didn't last too long; it had been a long evening already. When Vince looked in, he decided to sleep in another room as he didn't want to add another body to the pile

Jeff and Brad woke up slowly. They were amazed that they were allowed to sleep the night. They enjoyed the cuddling. They shared some kisses.

"I wish I could wake up with you every day," Brad said.

"Best friends forever," Jeff said, "We better get up; our tops might come looking."

They got up and cleaned the room. They then cleaned up the rec room and adjoining bedrooms. It didn't take too long. The upstairs areas didn't need too much attention, so the two went out on the deck. The morning sun was bright. They had pretty much cleaned up the deck before the ladies and Vince woke up.

Amanda spoke up first, "Well, you two have been busy this morning."

Yvette said, "You didn't have to do all this yourselves."

Julia added, " let the sissies work. They look happy, must have got laid last night."

Amanda hugged Jeff and gave him a good morning kiss, "Remember, you're mine."

They all went into the kitchen and put together breakfast. Other than Julia's treatment of Brad, everyone was treating each other as peers. After breakfast, they all went to their prospective homes.

12