Amanda and Jeff Ch. 12

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
6.1k words
3.95
7.6k
3
1

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
133 Followers

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic.

* * * * *

A few weeks later, Amanda was planning her trip to Vegas and the Adult Video News awards. Amanda and Yvette were able to get vacation time. Julia and Vince would be going as well. Jeff was concerned about Julia and Amanda being together in that environment. Vince was bringing a small film crew to shoot some background for a future film. Some people were attending to man the booth at the exposition hall as well.

From his view on the business side, it was a good investment. But he still worried.

Yvette, Brad, and he were going to be filming at FD Studios. The storyline was that Mistress Yvette was "Sissy sitting" while Julia and Amanda went to the awards exposition. Julia and Amanda were working on a parallel movie about their attendance.

Jeff watched Amanda pack her suitcases. She was bringing a lot of clothes. Some she had bought for this expo. She was going to be dressing very slutty. Jeff reassured himself that he could and would trust her.

Amanda and Julia were going to be driving to Vegas in Julia's car on Sunday. When Julia came by to pick up Amanda, she left Brad to stay with Jeff. Brad was wearing a sundress and sandals. He was made up and looked quite convincing. Amanda jokingly told them to make sure they behaved. The ladies left. Brad and Jeff relaxed in the house. They didn't have to do anything that day. Yvette was coming by later with pizza.

When Yvette arrived, there was a round of hugs. Yvette complemented Brad on his looks. Brad graciously thanked her. They had dinner, and Yvette suggested that they have another get-together or two during the week. Just because they weren't going to Vegas didn't mean that they should miss out on the fun.

After dinner, the trio relaxed in the rec room.

"Well, boys, do we want to have some fun?" Yvette asked.

Brad said sadly, "She left me in chastity."

"I see," Yvette said as she pulled a key from a pocket, "But I would have to have a copy of that key for filming purposes."

Brad was elated. Jeff suggested that everyone might want to slip into something more comfortable. They all shed their clothes, folding them neatly on the coffee table. Yvette unlocked Brad's chastity cage and put it on top of his stacked clothes. Brad was happy to be free. Brad's cock had shrunken since the last time Jeff saw it. Brad also was developing breasts. Jeff's suspicions of Julia giving him hormones must be correct. He would discuss it with Brad later after Yvette left.

The three joined each other in a hug. Yvette stroked each of the cocks, both of which were sporting erections. Brad's wasn't fully erect.

"Well, boys, Mistress Yvette wants some attention. I think Jeff should be eating my pussy. I've missed that tongue. Brad, do you want to suck Jeff off?" Yvette asked.

Brad instantly agreed. Jeff lay on his back, and Yvette straddled his head facing his feet. She planted her pussy on his face and told him to get to work. Jeff didn't waste any time. Meanwhile, Brad took Jeff's cock in his mouth, looking up at Yvette. Yvette nodded at Brad, and he started fellating Jeff. Jeff moaned into Yvette's pussy. Yvette was feeling pretty good and started grinding her cunt into Jeff's face.

She worked her crotch back and forth, directing Jeff to eat her ass as well. Jeff complied. Yvette watched Brad performing, and she coached him as well. Brad was going to town on Jeff's dick and was massaging Jeff's balls. Yvette would hold Brad's head to slow him down if she thought Jeff was getting too close.

Yvette enjoyed at least two orgasms before she let Brad finish Jeff off. Brad swallowed as much as he could. A little leaked out and frosted his lips. Yvette dismounted from Jeff's face, which was soaked with her fluids. She affectionately patted his cheek. Brad moved so he could kiss Jeff.

Yvette sat back and told Jeff he needed to return Brad's favor. Brad lay on his back, and Jeff started servicing his dick. Brad was having trouble getting an erection and was getting a little troubled. Yvette knew instantly that the hormones Julia was feeding him were the problem. She suggested that Jeff massage Brad's prostate while blowing him.

Jeff wet his middle finger with saliva and inserted it in Brad's rectum; he found Brad's prostate and rubbed it. He continued sucking on Brad. Brad was starting to leak pre-cum, and his breathing was getting ragged. Finally, Brad gasped, and his cock pulsed twice, and Jeff was rewarded with a small amount of come. Brad was shedding tears of joy. He thanked Jeff for bringing him off. The two hugged and kissed.

Yvette got up and started getting dressed. She left Brad out of his chastity; what was the point? He could barely function as a man anyway. She told Brad and Jeff not to be late at the studio and to behave themselves that night. They all hugged and kissed, then she headed home.

She was going to miss Vince tonight; Jeff had got her warmed up. At least she had a vibrator at home.

Jeff texted Amanda, hoping she had a safe trip and having a peaceful evening. There was no reply; he shrugged it off; she may be settling in.

Jeff and Brad showered together and went to bed. They cuddled each other, and they slept peacefully.

Brad and Jeff woke up early and well-rested. They were enjoying breakfast and coffee when Amanda called to check-in. Vince, Amanda, and Julia were sharing two adjoining rooms at the hotel. Amanda promised to check in when she could; she would at least text Jeff. Jeff told her to behave herself, and she replied, "What's the fun in that?"

After they cleaned up from breakfast, Jeff and Vince went to the studio in Jeff's car. Brad was dressed en femme. Jeff couldn't believe how passable Brad was. They got to the set and checked in. Reba was laying out the movie plotline.

"So your wives have left you in the care of Mistress Yvette while they party in Vegas. Mistress Yvette has already hosted Brad before, but Jeff needs to be broken. Jeff, have you ever done 'water sports?'"

Jeff looked alarmed, "Like piss play?"

Reba answered, "Exactly. In this film, there will be two scenes where Yvette is going to be pissing on your face and in your mouth."

Yvette tried to calm him, "Jeff, it will be ok. I'll over hydrate and lay off any veggies like asparagus."

"Will I have to swallow it?" Jeff asked.

Reba answered, "It would be hard not to; we'd like for you to make an effort. Brad's done it before. Was it that bad, Brad?"

Brad quietly answered, "Julia does it to me all the time. You won't get sick from it, Jeff."

Jeff looked at Yvette and said, "Can we have a dry run? I mean a practice run beforehand. I don't want to screw up when filming."

Yvette laughed, "A dry run? It will be anything but dry. I'll be happy to, Jeff."

The rest of the script was just Jeff being tortured with Brad assisting Yvette, including a scene with Jeff having a castration faked on him. Jeff's character would then have nightmares of other methods of castration. The threat of an actual castration would hang over his character to break him psychologically.

After filming the scenes of the day, the trio went to Yvette's house. They had takeout for dinner. Yvette was drinking a lot of water. After they finished cleaning and putting away the dishes, Yvette suggested that they go to the bedroom. They all undressed and folded their clothes.

Yvette and Jeff went to the tub in the bathroom. Brad followed with Yvette's cell phone camera, he was charged with filming Jeff's 'baptism'"

Jeff was kneeling in front of Yvette; his mouth was open. Yvette had her right hand on his head and was tilting her pelvis upward towards Jeff's face. Her left hand was parting her dark pink labia. "I'll try to go as slow as I can Jeff, I'm going to flood you; my bladder is full," she explained.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Jeff croaked.

Yvette gave a couple of short pulses and then a steady stream of light yellow piss. It was going into Jeff's mouth, he kept swallowing, but he couldn't keep up. Yvette splashed his face; it stung his eyes. Jeff didn't break his concentration and kept up with Yvette. Before she finished, Jeff's face, hair, and upper body were soaked.

Yvette broke the silence, "Ok?"

Jeff swallowed again, "I think I'll survive." He stood up.

Yvette said, "Let's grab a shower and get cleaned up. Brad, don't go anywhere. We'll be right out." She slid the curtain across and started the water. The two helped each other clean up. Jeff was sporting an erection.

Yvette commented about it. "I think you've added an inch since we all started playing together. Abstinence makes the heart get stronger, and the dick grows longer," she chuckled.

Jeff didn't express his thoughts, but he thought about how great it would be to fuck Yvette.

When the shower was finished, they dried off. Yvette and Jeff joined Brad in the bedroom. Yvette reviewed the video that Brad recorded. "Brad, we should get you set up to run cameras for the filming; you're pretty good. This video is hot. Jeff, you did pretty good as well."

Jeff said, "It wasn't as bad as I suspected. I'm never going to do the other end, though."

Yvette said, "I wouldn't ask you to. That's just gross. In any of our anal sex shots, we do enemas beforehand. There's always a slight chance of fecal matter afterward. I don't think 'shit' is sexy even in humiliation shots."

"Thank you," Jeff replied.

"So boys, what would we like to do for fun tonight?" Yvette asked.

Brad clutched Jeff's cock and said, "I know what I want." He knelt and started sucking Jeff's cock. Jeff groaned.

Yvette said, "Let's move this to the bed; I want some of Jeff's tongue."

Jeff lay on the bed on his back, Yvette straddled his head facing Jeff's toes, and Brad continued with his oral ministrations on Jeff's cock.

Brad stopped sucking Jeff's cock and straddled Jeff's pelvis. Using his hand, he lined Jeff's cock up with his asshole. He started pressing his pelvis down onto Jeff's cock. Without any lube, Jeff slid right in.

Brad moaned. Yvette was facing Brad; she was stroking his face and encouraging him. Jeff was in heaven. His face was buried by Yvette's beautiful pussy, and his cock was buried in Brad's ass.

Yvette couldn't contain herself, and she sawed her crotch across Jeff's face. Jeff was rimming her anus, taint, and pussy. Yvette had an orgasm already and was working on a second one. Brad's semi-erect penis was leaking pre-cum onto Jeff's stomach. Yvette took Brad's penis between her fingers and started giving Brad a hand job.

"Cum for mistress, Brad, give me a squirt." Yvette cooed.

Brad was getting close; he was gasping for breath. His tiny penis pulsed several times, and he shot a thin mix all over Jeff's tummy. When Jeff felt the spasms in Brad's pelvis, he couldn't hold back any longer and shot his load of cum into Brad's bowels.

The action slowed down, and everyone disengaged from one another. They lay on the bed, touching each other and reflecting. Brad was crying.

Yvette spoke first, "I could get used to having you two sissies around. Jeff's tongue is magic to my pussy, and I enjoy watching you have your sissygasms, Brad."

Brad added, "I can't get enough of Jeff's dick," as he rubbed Jeff's retreating penis.

Jeff sighed and said, "It's more fun than I've had in a while. Usually, sex isn't about my pleasure."

Yvette snuggled in, "Keep an open mind, Jeff; you never know about something until you try it." She scooped up some of Brad's ejaculate and fed it to Jeff. Brad cuddled in on the other side. Brad and Jeff cleaned up and drove back to Jeff's house. Jeff texted Amanda; there was no reply.

Meanwhile, in Vegas, the exposition crew was living it up. There was a lot of flirting and good-natured ribbing between the staff and the teams from the other interracial video companies. Vince had set up a reception in a function room. Amanda and Julia worked in the reception room. They flirted and teased. Julia and Amanda were drinking heavily. They brought a few men to their room; they started a full-on orgy that Vince managed to film. Amanda failed to check her phone.

The next day, Amanda and Julia were part of a 'questions and answers panel. Amanda was asked about real-life versus the screen. She played it as real-life matched the screen. She was asked if she was going to feminize Jeff the way Julia had done to Brad. She said that she didn't know what the future held, but she joked that Jeff and Brad were guests of a domme this week.

The panel was fun. Julia and Amanda went to dinner afterward. They started drinking. Julia took Amanda out for a night on the town. They each put on hotwife anklets that Julia had brought with her. After Amanda was pretty drunk, Julia took her to a tattoo shop.

Amanda went along with everything Julia suggested. They each wound up with a quarter-sized queen of spades tattoo on one of their breasts, another above their butt -- a tramp stamp. They each got another tat above their pussies, 'BBC Only.' Amanda giggled as she said the gun tickled.

They left the tattoo parlor and headed back to their hotel. They crawled back into their room, where Vince and another man were waiting for them. They enjoyed another night of sex that Vince filmed, some shots focusing on the ladies, new tats. Amanda passed out without checking in with Jeff.

When Amanda woke up, she had the 'mother of all hangovers,' her head hurt, her pussy ached. She staggered to the bathroom and peed. She started the shower. When she was soaping up, she noticed the inflamed skin in her pubic area; she saw the tattoo. "You've got to be kidding me; what the fuck did I do last night?"

She scrubbed herself with a cloth; she felt the sting. "Oh my God, that's not fake; that's real." She then saw the spade tattooed inside her cleavage on her right breast. She got out of the shower and woke up Julia.

She saw the same tats on Julia, as well as Julia's tramp stamp. "What the fuck did we do last night?" she asked.

Julia had a bit of a hangover as well. "We got matching tattoos," she laughed, "We can call ourselves the 'spade sisters.'"

"Julia, this isn't funny. Jeff's going to have a shit fit." He had a cow over the temp tattoos I had." Amanda whined.

"Oh, fuck Jeff. This about what you want, what you like. I didn't have to twist your arm, girlfriend," Julia said.

Amanda had a steady stream of tears running down her face. She went back to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror at her cleavage; she then twisted her body to see her ass. For the most part, the tats would be covered by everyday clothes. She was berating herself for her poor judgment. How the fuck was she going to explain this to Jeff? She violated his trust again. She finished cleaning herself. She took pictures of the tats and texted them to Yvette, explaining how she fucked up and asked for advice on telling Jeff.

Yvette texted back that what's done is done; wait until you get back to tell him.

Amanda went to the restaurant for brunch. Maybe some food and coffee would lift her spirits. She ran into Vince. He asked her why she was so glum. She explained about the tattoos. Vince said that he saw them at the party they had in the room; she didn't seem to mind them last night.

Amanda said that she was worried about what Jeff was going to say about them. Vince tried to comfort her by saying that her clothes covered them. Amanda sarcastically asked if she should never be naked around Jeff again?

Vince felt the burn and moved on to another subject. They were covering the itinerary for the day. The awards dinner was that night; Amanda and Jeff were up for an award for newcomers in their genre. The movies were selling and drawing attention. Amanda thought to herself that the money would be small comfort if Jeff left her.

Yvette kept Amanda's secret from Jeff; there was no sense getting him all worked up at this point. Amanda wasn't going to be back for a few more days. She wondered if Vince had put Julia up to this, Amanda wouldn't have done it on her own. She dismissed the thought; Julia was crazy enough on her own.

They shot the rest of the scenes over the next few days. Jeff was no worse from the two pissing scenes. He joked with Yvette that her pee was an acquired taste; he said that he had tasted worse things. The trio enjoyed some after-hours play. Yvette couldn't believe how close Brad and Jeff were. Brad practically worshipped Jeff. Yvette wondered if the two boys would leave their wives for each other.

There was a series of scenes that were filmed around Jeff being castrated. The storyline had Jeff having a mock execution for his testicles with a guillotine device. In the role, Jeff didn't know it was fake, and the simulation was quite realistic. Jeff had no trouble screaming in fear.

After the mock castration, it was planted in Jeff's head that if he didn't fit the mold, he would be neutered for real. Jeff's character then had nightmares of all of the ways he could be castrated. All of which were depicted in the movie with great special effects.

Jeff asked if Yvette had heard from the Vegas crew. Yvette said that Vince contacted her at least once a day. Jeff said that other than the first morning, Amanda hadn't reached him or returned his texts. Yvette tried to cover for her friend by telling Jeff that the exposition was a lot of work and that she was probably exhausted at night.

Yvette thought, "This boy's going to blow up; I just know it. Girlfriend, you're fucking up."

The company's team all sat at the same table during the awards banquet. Amanda and Julia were dressed to the nines; each wore a dress with a plunging neckline, their tattoos visible, each wearing their anklets. During the awards ceremony, Amanda had to accept the award for her and Jeff; in a brief speech, she thanked Vince, Yvette, and the many others that helped with this achievement, excluding Jeff from the gratitude.

Vince later accepted an award for the studio.

There was an after-party and an orgy in their adjoining rooms. The sex went on until the wee hours of the morning. The expo was over, but most of the crew stayed over for another day to get a little rest before heading back. Amanda's anxiety grew about the homecoming. Amanda and Julia had an initial session with Vince. Afterward, Amanda called it a night; she was worn out.

She and Julia discussed things on the drive back. Julia's casual attitude about the partying, the tattoos, and her disdain for Jeff troubled Amanda. Amanda had cleared her schedule for the next few days; she wanted to try to patch things up with Jeff.

When the ladies arrived at Amanda and Jeff's house, Brad and Jeff came out and retrieved Amanda's luggage. Brad was wearing another sundress and a pair of sandals. He had replaced his chastity cage in anticipation of Julia's homecoming.

When Amanda hugged Jeff, she felt cold. There was no warmth in the hug. Julia sensed it and left with Brad.

"You must have been busy in Vegas. You only called me once and never answered any of my texts." Jeff said quietly.

Amanda burst into tears. "I'm sorry; I should never have gone on this trip."

"Hey, it isn't worth all that drama, so you didn't call. Yvette said you were probably busy," Jeff said.

Amanda collapsed on the sofa; her body racked with sobs. "I was bad, Jeff. I went off the rails."

"What do you mean?" Jeff asked anxiously.

"We had an orgy every night; I don't know how many people I slept with," she sobbed.

gw3n
gw3n
133 Followers
12