Amanda and Jeff Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what to say," Jeff answered.

"Oh, and it gets worse," Amanda shouted. She stood up and started removing her clothes. As soon her shirt was off, Jeff saw the queen of spades tattoo on her breast. When she was fully naked, he saw the BBC Only on her pubic triangle, she then turned, and he saw the queen of spades tramp stamp above her ass. Amanda stood in front of him, crying.

"Did Vince do that?" Jeff asked, his blood pressure starting to rise.

"No, Julia and I were partying, we were shit-faced, and we went to a tattoo parlor, no one made me do it,' she cried.

"I'm at a loss. You know how I felt about the temporary tattoos; how could you do this?" Jeff asked.

"I checked the web about a removal, and the sites said there would be scarring; I don't know about getting them removed," Amanda said, sitting back down on the sofa, burying her face in her hands and sobbing even harder.

Jeff walked out of the living room and went to the kitchen. He took a six-pack of beer out of the fridge and went to the rec room, leaving Amanda alone, crying, and naked in the living room. Jeff turned on the TV and stared aimlessly at it. He didn't waste any time finishing the first beer and was into the second.

Amanda cried herself out. She picked up her clothes and carried them to the laundry. She brought her luggage to the bedroom. She unpacked her luggage, putting away her clean clothes and piling her dirty things at the bedroom door.

She was tearing herself apart inside. "I don't deserve Jeff; he should have someone better in his life. All I do is break his heart time and again. What a fucking mess. I'm such a fucking slut."

She started her laundry. After that, she went to the bathroom and took a long hot bath; she wished she could wash off the tattoos. While bathing, she texted Yvette.

A: well, he didn't kill me.

Y: what was his reaction?

A: he asked how I could have done it, knowing how he felt about the temporaries.

Y: and?

A: he walked out of the room and hasn't said anything since; he's drinking in the rec room.

Y: if he gets violent, get out of there.

A: I don't think he will.

Y: I'll be there in 30; I'll bring some dinner.

A: you don't have to, it's my problem.

Y: girlfriend, I'm worried about both of you. Cu soon.

Amanda considered drowning herself but talked herself out of it. She got out of the tub and dried herself off. She went to the bedroom to get dressed. She put on a pair of dark panties and pulled a black T-shirt over her head. She then donned a bathrobe, subconsciously trying to cover up the damage.

She went downstairs and set the dining room table for three. She considered a drink but figured it would be better if she stayed sober. She waited in the kitchen for Yvette. When Yvette arrived, she put the bag carrying the takeout down, and the two women hugged tightly.

"He still hasn't surfaced?" Yvette asked.

"No, I'm afraid to go down there," Amanda replied.

"Ok, serve dinner, it's Thai, and I'll get him," Yvette said.

Amanda took the food into the dining room and opened the packages. Yvette went to the rec room. When Yvette entered the room, she said, "Hey, I come in peace."

Jeff turned to face her. He shut off the TV. Yvette sat next to him.

"Come to clean up her latest mess?" Jeff asked, "Did you know?"

"I knew afterward. I told Amanda that she was going to have to tell you," Yvette said, "She is genuinely sorry that she got carried away and got stupid."

"But you covered for her, said that everyone was busy. I found out today that 'busy' was having sex with just about everyone in Vegas," Jeff complained, "Was this why we had to film this week? Was this why I was left at home?"

"No, to all. We took the opportunity to film. Vince and I thought it would be best for you not to go to Vegas as you had an issue with the humiliation you felt when we had our company viewings. You can imagine what you'd receive at the exposition hall," Yvette explained. "I'm pissed that Vince let things get out of hand the way they did."

"I suppose you're right, but how am I supposed to feel, looking at that 'body art' for the rest of my life?" Jeff said.

"I don't have an answer for that. It's something you and Amanda are going to have to work out. I brought supper with me; let's go upstairs and eat. Let's get this tough conversation going." Yvette said, standing up and taking Jeff's hand. Jeff stood and followed her upstairs.

Amanda was sitting at the table, waiting for the others. Jeff sat down across from her, and Yvette sat at the end of the table. The silence was deafening. Yvette finally broke it. "Does anyone want to eat, or are we going to sit here and be zombies?"

Jeff served himself and passed the food to Amanda and Yvette. "Thank you for bringing dinner, Yvette; I didn't feel like cooking,' Jeff said.

"It smells so good," Amanda said.

"Is this the start of a conversation, I hear?" Yvette asked. "Do we want to address the 'elephant' in the room?"

"Jeff, I'm sorry I let you down. I was partying; I was stupid. Please don't be mad at me," Amanda asked.

"I'm not mad, Amanda; I'm disappointed. It's your body; you can adorn it any way you want. I'm concerned about the message in the tattoos, one that is visible when you're clothed. Are you cutting me off? Since we started this adventure, you've been getting more distant. I know I'm disappointing to you in bed." Jeff asked.

"No, I'm not shutting you down; I'm sorry it seems we're growing distant. I don't want to hurt you or lose you," Amanda said with tears running down her face. "I should have done a better job of communicating with you while I was away as well."

Yvette asked, "Did Julia get tats as well?"

Amanda replied, "Yes, identical to mine; she joked that we were the 'spade sisters.'"

Yvette said, "I'm worried that Julia is trying to get you to push Jeff down the road she pushed Brad. She has him on female hormones. He's dressing as a woman; he's almost passable."

Amanda exclaimed, "I would never do that. I love Jeff as a man."

"Amanda, you keep telling me that you love me, but you keep doing things that say otherwise. You say you love me as a man, but you treat me as less than a man," Jeff replied.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way," Amanda said, "It was never my intention."

"So kids, where do we go from here?" Yvette prodded.

Amanda said, "I'll curb my drinking, especially when Julia is around. There's not much I can do about the tats, though; removing them will cause scarring; I don't know if I can cover them with something else. I'm embarrassed by them as well. Jeff, is there anything I can do for you? I know I can't make things up to you."

"You can stop hurting me. I understand when we're on a script or role-playing, it's work. I'm not going there in real life. If I keep getting pushed, I'm going to leave," Jeff threatened.

The conversation abruptly stopped after Jeff dropped that bomb.

Yvette was the first to speak. "I'm not pushing you anywhere, and I may be speaking out of turn, but I don't think Amanda is either. Maybe we've gone a little too fast in developing this fictional relationship. We've created anxiety for you. What we do in the movies is fake, it turns some people on, but it's fantasy. I feel sorry for anyone who feels that way for real."

Jeff interjected, "Like Julia."

Yvette said, "Precisely, at some point, she may become a liability if she isn't already."

Amanda said, "I don't want you to leave. I want you as my husband. I'll try to behave better. I can't erase what I've done; I can't even tell you why I let Julia talk me into it."

Jeff ate some more of his food; his rage and passion were spent. Yvette tried to stir the conversation again, "Jeff?"

"There's nothing for me to say; what's done is done. We'll see where we go on from here," he said quietly, "Things are going to have to change."

The rest of the meal was quiet. The trio cleaned up, and Yvette announced that she had to get home. She gave Amanda and Jeff a hug before she left.

Amanda remarked that she was tired and looking forward to getting to bed. She invited Jeff, but he turned down her offer. He was polite about it; he said he had some project to finish. She didn't press, and she went off to bed by herself. She hugged Jeff's pillow and cried herself to sleep.

Jeff puttered in his office. When he retired for the evening, he went to sleep in the guest bedroom.

Vince and Yvette were enjoying a quiet drink together, recapping the Vegas trip. Vince was enthused about the business prospects. He'd shot a video to add to the library; some would go into the back story of the film that Yvette, Jeff, and Brad had done.

Yvette said, "Tell me you had nothing to do about those tattoos that Julia and Amanda got."

"Julia was talking about it for herself; I joked she should bring Amanda along; I didn't think she'd go through with it," Vince said defensively.

Yvette said, "In the future, please keep thoughts like that to yourself. Jeff's upset about them, Amanda regrets having them done. We could have done the temporaries instead of the real ones; because of the locations, she can't get those removed, that one on the inside of her breast is going to be visible with most clothes."

Vince again said, "I only was joking."

"It's not funny now," Yvette said. "Amanda and Jeff are on the ropes again."

Vince let the conversation move on to other topics. If Yvette found out that he actively encouraged the visit to the tattoo parlor and paid for the ink, the shit would hit the fan. He didn't care if they split in real life; they all had contracts. Jeff wouldn't be the first casualty in the business. He'd talk to Julia; see if she had any ideas to bring Jeff in line.

In the wee hours of the morning, Amanda woke up and felt emotionally hurt. She couldn't get back to sleep. She got up and looked for Jeff. She found him asleep in the guest bedroom. She crawled into bed behind him and spooned him, putting her arm on top of him. Jeff stirred and pressed his body back into hers. Amanda felt better and fell asleep cuddling her husband.

Later in the morning, they woke up together. They lingered in bed, cuddling each other. Amanda spoke first, "I know my actions make it sound like BS, but I did miss you."

Jeff thought about being snarky, but he relented, "I missed you too."

Amanda kissed him, "Please don't be mad at me forever, don't hate me, please."

"I'm not mad; I'm disappointed. If I hated you, I wouldn't care about what you do," Jeff explained.

"You know what I did this week; what were you up to?" Amanda asked, trying to draw Jeff out.

"Yvette kept us busy in the studio, and we practiced a few of the scenes during the off-time," Jeff answered. He didn't want to let on that he enjoyed some after-work sessions with Yvette and Brad.

"Is it going to be a good movie?" Amanda asked.

'I'm sure the perverts will enjoy it; I got to drink Yvette's piss twice in the film," Jeff said.

"Yuck, sorry about that," Amanda said.

"I'll survive; I don't know about my screen character though; he keeps going further down the rabbit hole," Jeff said. "The castration scenes are pretty intense; special effects are out of this world."

"People were asking about you at the expo hall. You have quite a following," Amanda said.

"I can only imagine the conversation. I'm sure that would have made my parents proud," Jeff laughed.

"Was that a laugh I heard? You've been depressed since I got home." Amanda said.

"I should have been more welcoming; I'm sorry. But your revelations yesterday kind of upset me." Jeff said quietly.

"I'm sorry I did it. As much as you've said that you'll hate seeing them, so will I." She sighed.

"Well, it's done and not easily undone, so we live with it," he said.

Amanda kissed him, "Thank you. I didn't want to lose you."

"Stop with the surprises then. We'll get through the movie contracts and hopefully settle down. But please remember what we do for the company is fantasy; I'm not adopting that lifestyle. If you really feel what that body art is saying, let's end it now."

"I don't want that lifestyle; I cringe at what Julia is doing to Brad. I would never want you to go that way," Amanda said.

Jeff hugged her and gave her a quick kiss, and said he was off to make breakfast. Amanda lay back in bed and thanked the heavens that Jeff seemed to have accepted her mistake and wasn't going to end things over it. His little peck of a kiss was both pleasant and disappointing at the same time. She wished for a stronger show of emotion, but it was more than she could have hoped for yesterday.

After breakfast, Jeff and Amanda did the laundry together. Amanda made it a point to keep touching Jeff as if she couldn't get enough of him, which she sincerely felt. She hoped they could move on together instead of moving apart. While she was in the laundry room, she saw the wedding dress on the floor. At first, she was pissed that Jeff had taken care of it; but she realized that she should have taken care of it herself. She would probably discard it sometime when Jeff wasn't around as it was too late to save it now.

Hotwife Amanda's Blog

All I can say is whew! My BFF Julia and I went to Vegas for the Adult Video News awards; yours truly won one (yeah, I have to share the honor with the cuck, but I still won.)

Julia and I painted the town; we got matching tattoos -- announcing the 'spade sisters.' We attended orgies every night. I figure if my pussy gets stretched out, it will be easier to deliver the baby. At least that's the plan. I know I'll have to give up sex for a bit, especially with those humongous black cocks I've been taking. Maybe I'll let the cuck wet his little pee-pee on my clit (or not!)

We left our husbands at home. We left them with Mistress Yvette. She was influential in breaking Brad for Julia, so I jumped at the opportunity to have the mistress work with Jeff; if he doesn't get in line, he's going to miss his balls! Be sure to check out the video when it's released; you'll see some clips of Julia and me in action.

So check out the pictures, especially the new tats!

12