Amanda and Jeff Ch. 13

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
4k words
3.77
5.2k
1
1

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
134 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

Chapter 13

The next day, Vince called Julia, and they discussed the 'Jeff' situation. Julia complained that Amanda wouldn't break Jeff the way she broke Brad. Vince asked about pharmaceuticals, and Julia said that Brad voluntarily took his; she told him they were vitamins. Vince pondered involving the studio doctor, Dr. Jerome, in the conspiracy. The doctor was always good in the past if a little extra money was in the making. The doctor was always able to provide Vince with MDMA and other illicit drugs. Julia suggested that they could use Jeff's attachment to Brad against him. Julia said she would complain to Amanda about the sex that Jeff and Brad were enjoying. She would suggest that Jeff be in chastity. They could then use the affection against Jeff. Vince said that would be good; there would be a couple of movies featuring the two as sissies. They ended the conversation.

Vince called Dr. Jerome and explained what he wanted. Dr. Jerome said that the female hormones alone probably wouldn't be enough. Jeff, unlike Brad, had a high testosterone level. Vince asked what could be done about that. Dr. Jerome said it was possible to chemically castrate Jeff without his knowledge. With that done and the female hormones, Jeff would become more like Brad. The doctor said he probably could pull it off by saying that Jeff failed an STD screening and needed a complete checkup. Vince thought about it and gave the doctor the green light.

Julia checked in with Amanda. Amanda told Julia about her trouble with Jeff. Julia complained that Jeff's relationship with Brad had developed, and she was uncomfortable about it. Julia said that Amanda had to curb Jeff. Julia said that Jeff needs to be back in chastity full time. Amanda said that she wasn't sure. Julia suggested that Amanda talk to Jeff and use sex with her or Brad as the reward for complying. Amanda said she would talk to Jeff about it but wasn't making any promises; she was already walking on thin ice.

Amanda spoke with Jeff over dinner. She explained that she received feedback about Jeff's relationship with Brad. Amanda expressed concern that Jeff was getting distracted from his relationship with her. Jeff complained that if anyone was distracted, it was Amanda, she was allowed to have sex with whomever, and now she was going to complain if Jeff had sex with someone that Amanda and Julia put together. Amanda held her ground. She said that she wanted Jeff in chastity when she wasn't around; she wanted to go back to controlling his orgasms; she said she wanted them for herself. Jeff fumed.

They finished their meal in silence; every time Amanda would try to talk about anything, Jeff wouldn't participate. Jeff finished his dinner first and cleaned up after himself. He left Amanda by herself in the kitchen. He went to the bedroom and found the chastity cage, and put it on. He locked it. He was pissed, but this wasn't the battle he wanted to fight, today anyway. He retreated to the rec room.

Amanda went to the bedroom. She saw that the chastity cage was missing; she didn't think that he would comply. He was brooding. This was going to cost her.

Later in the evening, she invited Jeff to come to bed with her, but he passed. She suggested that they could have fun, they hadn't since her return. Jeff replied that he wasn't interested and that he'd sleep in the guest bedroom. She went off to sleep, telling herself to keep her resolve.

Amanda returned to work the following day; she was tight-lipped about her Vegas vacation. She had tried to dress conservatively so an open blouse wouldn't show the tat on her breast. She had thought about wearing a patch over it. She caught up with her work. She and Yvette had lunch together.

Yvette asked, "Did things calm down at home?"

Amanda replied, "They're calm, but still waters run deep. I put him back in chastity. I think his dalliances with Brad are making him a little bolder. Then he turned me down when I offered sex to him; he slept in the other room. He'd brooding."

"Girlfriend, I'm hoping you aren't taking lessons from Julia. You don't want to lose Jeff or turn him into a Brad. Don't confuse love and lust," Yvette warned.

"I haven't confused anything," Amanda said, "I'm not trying to break him; I just want him in his place. I know I fucked up on the tattoos and screwing half of Vegas, but what's done is done. I'm back, still the same person. I'm not changing my lifestyle to match Julia's."

"Glad to hear it. Did you see that dreamy manager that they hired?" Yvette asked.

"No, he didn't make his rounds yet," Amanda said.

"His name is Carlton. He's got to be at least six foot five, black as night. He's probably built like a stud under his clothes," Yvette said.

"Yvette! I thought the only man you were into was Vince," Amanda kidded.

"I am, but I can admire other men. You better keep your panties on when you see him; he's married," Yvette sassed.

"Well, I'm married too, so I guess that would make it alright," Amanda laughed.

"You are trouble,' Yvette replied with a laugh.

They finished their lunch and headed back to the office. It had gotten warmer, so Amanda removed her blazer and unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her shirt when she got back to the office.

She was on the phone with a client when the new manager came into her office. He hovered over the desk. Amanda went to stand up, but he gestured for her to stay seated and finish the call. After a few seconds, he sat down across from her. He had looked down her blouse and seen the highly contrasted queen of spades tattoo on her breast.

When Amanda finished the call, she stood up and introduced herself. Carlton followed suit. Carlton explained that he had heard wonderful things about Amanda, and after having listened to her on the phone with what appeared to be a problematic client, he was impressed.

Amanda was flattered; she was mildly flirting without even knowing it. Carlton was putting on the charm as well. He was married, but his wife hadn't moved with him; she would follow him after they found a place. Carlton was staying at a nearby hotel. He was thinking of having a fling with Amanda. He knew she was married, but with that tattoo she was advertising. He suggested a drink after work; Amanda feeling a little let down by Jeff, agreed to meet him at the hotel's bar.

He made his way out of her office. Amanda felt her pussy getting wet.

Later in the day, Yvette checked in with Amanda. Amanda explained that she was going to be working a little later this evening to catch up. Yvette took it a face value. Amanda texted Jeff that she was running late and that he should go ahead and eat. She would grab dinner in town.

Amanda freshened up in the ladies' room and headed to the hotel.

Jeff had gone into the studio offices to work on the payroll and other accounts. The business was booming. His and Amanda's movies were selling like hotcakes; the new attention to the studio was bringing other videos to light as well. He took a call from Dr. Jerome asking Jeff to come to see him at his studio office.

Jeff wasn't too busy, so he went to see the doctor. The doctor greeted Jeff and set his mind to ease, there was nothing wrong, but he was troubled by some of the upcoming scripts. With the anal to oral scenes, the doctor was afraid that Jeff could get hepatitis. Jeff asked what could be done. The doctor said he could give him a shot this week and another the following week and immunize Jeff from hepatitis. Jeff had heard of oral-fecal hepatitis or hepatitis A. So he readily agreed to the shots.

Jeff removed his shirt, and the doctor injected the serum into his arm. The doctor remarked about Jeff's muscular tone, complementing it; Jeff explained that he worked out three times a week.

They made an appointment for the following week. Jeff thanked the doctor for looking out for him. Dr. Jerome said to think nothing of it. He told himself that he had Jeff's trust, which would make the follow-up easier. Jeff walked away thinking that he was being protected from hepatitis, but the chemicals that were just injected and the vitamins he would be given on his next visit were going to chemically castrate him and start him on the road to feminity.

When Jeff got home, he received Amanda's message, he frowned, but he understood as she had been gone from work for two weeks. He put together some leftovers and enjoyed them with a beer. He settled into Netflix and caught up on his series. He would have liked to surf some porn and rub out some of his frustrations, but the goddamn cage prevented that.

Amanda met Carlton at the bar. Outside of the office space, her flirting became less subtle. She was all over Carlton. Carlton suggested they skip the pretense and just go to his room. She told him to lead the way. When they got to his room, they barely had the door closed before they started stripping each other's clothes off. He was naked, and she was pulling off her panties when he commented about her body art. She blushed, and she said it was a souvenir from her visit to Vegas. Carlton asked what her husband thinks of the message.

Amanda laughed, "I didn't ask him. You should have guessed by now that I'm a hotwife and I cuckold my husband. Sexually, he does nothing for me, so I play around, and he accepts it."

"I've heard about women like you; I thought it was another urban legend," Carlton said.

Amanda knelt in front of him and took his long, erect cock in her mouth, bobbed up and down on it. She looked up at his eyes and asked, "do you think I'm a myth?"

"Not at all, not at all," Carlton groaned with pleasure.

Amanda orally attacked his cock. She clutched his firm ass in her hands as if she'd never let him go.

Carlton pushed her off, picked her up, and put her on the bed. "I want to taste that pussy while you go to work."

"Please," Amanda sighed.

The two 69ed for a while, Amanda had an orgasm, but Carlton was holding off. Amanda was getting frustrated as Carlton's oral skills were good but not as good as Jeff's. All she wanted now was to feel Carlton's cock in her cunt. She moaned, "I'm ready to get fucked, enough with the foreplay!"

Carlton reversed himself in the bed. He was standing on his knees; Amanda was flat on her back with her legs spread. Carlton lifted Amanda's legs, hooking her knees on his shoulders. Her pelvis was tilted up towards him as he lined his throbbing cock with her wet vagina. He slowly pressed forward, entering her inviting pussy.

"That feels so good," Amanda purred.

Carlton took that as an invitation and plunged his entire cock into Amanda, bottoming out inside her. Amanda pulled on his asscheeks, trying to pull him in further. He wiggled side to side and then started sawing in and out of her. Amanda lost track of her orgasms. After what seemed like an eternity to her, Carlton finally had an earth-shaking orgasm inside of her. She felt as if he had left a gallon of cum inside of her. Afterward, the two cuddled together, complementing each other. They made a pact to keep the affair going, but out of the office.

Amanda kissed Carlton and said that she would have to leave as her husband, Jeff, bought her excuse about working late, but she couldn't keep him waiting too long. Carlton kissed her and told her to have a good evening; Amanda giggled that she already had.

It was ten pm before Amanda got home. Jeff was in the rec room binging on Netflix. Amanda checked in on him. She was feeling amorous still from the good loving that Carlton had given her. She engaged Jeff, and they started nuzzling on the couch. Jeff turned the TV off.

"I don't want to tear you away from your movie," she said.

"It was hard to follow; they overdid the sequels," Jeff replied.

She was hugging him and rubbing his caged penis. "are you going to welcome me home? I can let this warrior out of his cage," she whispered in his ear.

Jeff responded by standing up and lifting Amanda into his arms. He carried upstairs to the bedroom. They stripped off their clothes. Jeff picked up a scent and dismissed it to Amanda's body odor from working a long day. When they were finally naked, Jeff bent his face into Amanda's crotch. He started kissing and licking her. He closed his eyes to avoid seeing her tat. He was aware that she had been recently fucked. He wasn't looking for a fight, so he played it off.

"You are soaking wet," he said.

"I was playing with myself on the drive home; I'm glad you're in the mood tonight," Amanda lied.

Jeff followed through and ate Amanda to two orgasms, the second one; he went out of the way to punish her. Afterward, Amanda asked if he was ready to be released, Jeff begged her for it.

She opened the lock and released the cage; Jeff's cock sprang to life.

"I think your cock is getting bigger, Jeff. Fuck me with that thing!" she said.

Jeff placed it at her cunt lips; it slid in with little resistance. Amanda, however, was acting like she was thoroughly enjoying it. Despite her coaxing, Jeff held out a while and finally basted her insides with his cum.

In the afterglow, she asked him to clean her up. Jeff ate her to another orgasm. The two cuddled together and fell asleep.

The next few days, Amanda found an excuse to be late each night. Jeff was on to her and called her out on it after a late supper.

"Amanda, I know you're seeing someone after work," he said, "who is it?"

Amanda looked at him like a deer in the headlights.

He continued, "do you think I would be stupid enough not to notice? Suddenly, you want sex with me, and when I do oral, there's a residue of a previous ejaculation?"

"I'm sorry," she said with a tear streaming down her face.

"I'm not upset about the sexual trysts. I'm trying to wrap my head around why you have to lie and sneak around behind my back," Jeff said.

"I can't do anything right by you, can I?" she asked.

"You do a lot right by me, but the dishonesty has to stop; you've asked me to tolerate a lot, but I can't live with you if I can't trust you," he explained.

"I've been fucking my new boss at work. He's living in a hotel for now until he gets moved out here. He's married, so I don't think our affair will last once his wife and family get here. I can't be any more honest than that," Amanda said quietly.

"Your boss? Do you know how dangerous that is? I thought you liked working; you can quit at any time now, but having an affair with your boss could fuck up a lot of things," Jeff asked.

"I never think ahead; you're right," she said, "he's hot."

"Black?" Jeff asked.

"Race had nothing to do with it; does that bother you?" she asked.

"I wasn't troubled by it until you start wearing tats that exclaim exclusivity. I know some of our subscribers eat that shit up, it sells, but I'm starting to think you're starting to buy into a lifestyle that I'm not," Jeff said. "Please reflect on it; I don't care about the interracial aspect; I care more about the dishonesty. I need to trust you."

Jeff gathered the dishes and cleaned up from dinner; Amanda left the room to clean up for bed. She could feel some distance between her and Jeff. She felt stupid about carrying on behind his back.

After Jeff finished cleaning, he went to the bedroom to join Amanda. Amanda played up about having sex with Jeff. Jeff turned her down; he said he wasn't feeling it tonight. They cuddled and fell asleep. Amanda fell asleep worrying about whether their relationship would last and what was wrong with her that she thought Jeff wasn't enough. Everything was right about him, but...

Over the next two weeks, Amanda's affair with her boss continued. She didn't lie about it anymore. When Yvette heard about it, she called Amanda out over lunch.

"I heard through the grapevine that you're fucking the boss," Yvette said.

"How?" Amanda asked, "we've kept it out of the office."

"It's out there, does Jeff know?" Yvette asked.

"He found out he was more upset that I lied to him; I haven't lied to him since," Amanda said.

"Girlfriend, I guess I'm a little upset at the secrecy from me as well," Yvette said, "We share a lot between us; this is huge."

"I'm sorry, I figured you'd rather not know," Amanda apologized.

"Just be careful if you want to keep your 'day job' if you know what I mean," Yvette cautioned.

"I don't expect it to last when he gets moved in, and his family joins him," Amanda said.

"Be careful, babe," Yvette said.

A couple of days later, Amanda was called into Human Resources. The director of HR grilled her for an hour about the relationship. The director was upset because of the nature of the boss/subordinate nature of the relationship; even if the participants of the affair were comfortable about it, coworkers and family members of the participants could sue the company. Amanda was told that she was being terminated that day; she would get a severance package. She had to sign off on non-disclosure, and she would get a neutral evaluation. She was too shook up to ask about Carlton

Amanda was upset. A female security guard escorted Amanda to her office, where she stayed supervising Amanda's cleaning out her personal effects. Amanda and the security guard carried the two boxes through the rest of the office, Amanda's walk of shame. Amanda was crying. Her coworkers knew without asking. The security guard helped Amanda load her effects in her car. She collected Amanda's ID and badge key for the building. Amanda thanked her through her tears for the guard's assistance. The guard wished her a good day and left her.

Amanda got in her car and hunched over the steering wheel, sobbing. She would miss the job and the friends she had at work. She and Jeff were set financially. But what if she drove him away? What the hell was wrong with her? She finally settled down and started her commute home.

Jeff was out grocery shopping when she got home. She showered and dressed in her pajamas. She sat on the sofa and started crying again. Her pity party was interrupted by a text from Yvette.

Y did you make it home?

A yes

Y should I drop by later, you need a hug or two?

A that would be nice; Jeff is out at the moment

Y how are you going to approach it?

A the truth, he warned me how dangerous it was a couple of weeks ago.

Y not as if you need the money, but what are you going to do with your time?

A I don't know yet, Jeff's pulled into the driveway. We can talk later.

Y count on it, I'll be there after work

A TTYL

Jeff entered the room and saw Amanda on the couch in her PJ's, looking a little disheveled.

"Did you leave work sick?" Jeff asked.

"I was terminated," she answered.

Jeff walked over and gave her a crushing hug. "I'm so sorry," he said.

She melted into his hug, pressing her face into his shoulder, and burst into tears. "No, I'm sorry. We discussed it, and you tried to warn me off. I didn't listen. We'd kept it out of the office, but everyone found out anyway. The company was worried about a sexual harassment lawsuit. I signed a non-disclosure agreement. I get a severance package and a neutral evaluation," she said.

"What about your boss?" Jeff asked.

"I didn't ask about him, I don't know, and at this point, I don't care. I'm done with him. He was probably bragging about it. Only you and Yvette knew from me," Amanda said.

Jeff massaged her back, still hugging her. "It's going to be alright; we can get by on what we are taking in now. Take some time off, see if you even want to go back to work," Jeff said, trying to console her. "Does Yvette know?" he asked.

gw3n
gw3n
134 Followers
12