Amanda and Jeff Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, she texted me. She's dropping by after work; she said I probably needed a hug," Amanda replied.

Jeff squeezed her tighter. "you can never have enough hugs," Jeff said, kissing her.

Amanda returned his kiss with a passionate one as they stood in the living room locked in a hug, gently rocking side to side.

Yvette had bowed out of work early and arrived at Amanda and Jeff's. Amanda ushered her in, and the two friends hugged.

"I'm sorry," Yvette said.

"I was so stupid," Amanda replied.

"Not stupid, just not thinking with the right brain," Yvette said.

"Well, whatever, the same result," Amanda said.

Jeff suggested the pair head into the dining room where he had set up some snacks. Amanda already had a glass of wine in her hand. Yvette opted for the same when Jeff asked her. Jeff returned to the dining room with a poured wine glass and the rest of the bottle.

"I'll leave you two to your own devices; shout out if you need anything else," Jeff said, leaving the room. The ladies were thanking him as he went. Jeff was shuttling Amanda's work things into the house; he put them in his office for now.

Amanda asked Yvette, "what happened to Carlton?"

Yvette answered, "I don't think anything happened with him, a warning if that. He's still walking around the office. What are you going to do about Carlton?" she asked.

"I'm done with him; it wouldn't have lasted once his wife rejoined him; not everyone is kinky like us," Amanda laughed, "the company gave me a severance package in return for a non-disclosure."

Yvette asked, "how is Jeff taking it?"

"He gave me a nice hug. He told me we didn't have to worry about finances and I could take my time. He didn't say 'I told you so' after he had warned me about screwing the boss," she said.

"Jeff's a good guy," Yvette said.

"I know, I know," Amanda replied.

The conversation got lighter; the ladies refilled their wine glasses. They retired to the sofa and cuddled.

Hotwife Amanda's Blog

Well, bad news, all of that sexual activity in Vegas must have caused a problem because I lost the baby. I'm sad about it, 'Cucky' looks relieved; I will make him pay for that. I can't wait to get knocked up again; my GYN says to give it a couple of months....then it will be time for a gangbang! I'll have Cucky fluff and cleanup!

I am having fun otherwise. Cucky didn't like the tats, but all of the brothers seem to like them! Don't they look lovely? Maybe I should get him some ink? He'd look good with some 'beta' tats, don't you think?

Poor Cucky!

12