Amanda and Jeff Ch. 19

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
7.4k words
3.87
10k
10
9

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers

Amanda and Jeff, a bored couple fall into a rabbit hole

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic

Chapter 19

Jeff's cell phone started ringing, waking him up. It wasn't one of his distinctive programmed rings. He tried to ignore it, but the light from the display was lighting up the bedroom as well. Groaning, he sat up and in bed and picked up the phone. He didn't recognize the number. "3 am is a bad time for a wrong number." He said to himself.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Is this Jeff Howell?" a female caller asked.

"Yes, you've reached Jeff," he answered.

"This is Rebecca Hartmann; I'm a nurse at Regional Hospital. A friend of yours in the emergency room undergoing surgery. He gave your name as a point of contact. His name is Brad. EMS brought him in; he was a victim of spousal abuse. He will be coming out of surgery soon, and we'd like to have you here when he wakes up. There's no other family or friends," the caller explained.

"Well, I guess I better come down then," Jeff said.

The nurse gave him information on where to report to at the hospital and said she hoped she'd see him soon. Jeff hung up. He was puzzled over what spousal abuse Julia had done to Brad to put him in the emergency room. She'd been abusing him for years as far as Jeff was concerned. Julia was just a rotten bitch when it came to white men.

Jeff showered and got dressed. He made himself a coffee to take with him. He thought to himself that it was too early in the morning for this shit. He drove to the hospital.

He checked into the floor and ward that he was told to. Nurse Hartmann met him at the nurse's station on the ward's charge desk.

"Mr. Howell, thank you for coming so quickly," Rebecca said.

"Please, it's Jeff. What kind of emergency did Brad have?" Jeff asked as Rebecca led him to a room that a uniformed policeman guarded.

"This is Jeff Howell, the friend that the patient asked for," Rebecca said to the officer.

The officer asked to see Jeff's ID. Jeff provided his license. The policeman returned Jeff's credentials and logged Jeff's arrival time. He gestured them in.

Jeff and Rebecca entered the room. Brad was lying on his back, propped up on the bed. He had monitors and an IV and their associated tubes and wires connected to his body.

"His wife castrated him with a pair of hedge clippers. He was brought in almost dead from the blood loss," Rebecca whispered. "We patched him up as best we could to save his life, but I'm afraid that we can't undo the damage from his wife's attack."

"So, how do I fit in?" Jeff asked.

"Before we put him under for his surgery, when we asked who we should contact, he gave us your number from memory. Are you close?" Rebecca asked.

Jeff explained his relationship with Brad, Julia. Rebecca looked shocked. Jeff told how he had divorced his wife as she was trying to push him the way Julia had manipulated Brad. Jeff explained he didn't understand Julia's attack on Brad's testicles as she had just about already feminized him.

Rebecca said that Julia was in a lockup now and the police were investigating the case.

Brad groaned as he was coming out of sedation. Jeff and Rebecca closed their distance to his bed. As Brad opened his eyes, he saw Jeff.

"Jeff?" Brad whispered.

"Yeah, Brad, I'm here. Rebecca got in touch with me. How are you feeling?" Jeff asked.

"She tried to kill me; she cut me with a hedge clipper. She was agitated with me." Brad started crying; his heart rate went nuts.

Rebecca held Brad's hand and said, "Brad, you need to calm down. You're safe now; your friend is here. We're going to try to make things as good as we can, but you have to relax, or we'll have to sedate you more. Are you feeling any pain?"

"No, no pain, I feel very lightheaded," Brad whispered.

"Let us know if you have any pain; we've got you on a drip with the pain meds. You shouldn't feel any pain at all," Rebecca said. "I'm going to leave you two alone, but you have to remain calm, Brad." She made some notes on his chart.

"You can stay with him, but he has to be calm and not get excited. Hit his call button if he needs anything. You can give him water if he asks; I don't think he'll be looking to eat for a while," Rebecca said as she left the room.

Jeff pulled a chair over and sat next to Brad.

"Jeff, can I come live with you?" Brad asked, whispering at the point of tears.

"Of course, I told you that before. I wish you had done it then," Jeff said.

"Thank you. I don't want to go back to Julia," Brad said.

"I don't think it will be an option. She's in jail now," Jeff said.

"I never thought she would go that far," Brad said, starting to get agitated.

"Buddy, you need to calm down. We'll talk more about it later when you're stronger. We got to get you better and get you out of here. You can stay with me for however long it takes, forever if necessary," Jeff said.

"Thank you. I don't know how long I'll be here. I'm supposed to be talking to the police later this morning," Brad said.

"I think you should also be talking to my lawyer as well. You need to divorce Julia. After this assault, the courts should be more favorable to discarding those contracts she had you sign. Even if you walk away with nothing, you'll be fine. I'll support you until you're ready," Brad said, reaching out and holding Brad's hand.

"I'll need your help, thank you," Brad said

Brad was calming down. Sunlight started peeking in the sky and into the room. Brad drifted off to sleep. Although uncomfortable in the chair, Jeff fell asleep holding his friend's hand.

Later in the morning, Jeff was awake reading a newspaper. A staffer at the hospital had offered him a cup of coffee, and Jeff was appreciative. Brad slowly stirred and looked around. "You're still here," Brad croaked.

"No place else to be my friend," Jeff said, "you sound dry; let me get you some water." Jeff poured some water from the pitcher on the tray table into a cup and held it to Brad's lips. "Take it easy, just sip," he advised.

Brad sipped and sipped until he finished the cup. "Thank you," he said when he had enough. Jeff pressed the call button, and a nurse entered shortly after that.

The nurse looked at Brad's vitals and said, "You're starting to come around; you're looking a lot better," she said.

"I remember her cutting me, but what happened afterward?" Brad asked.

"As far as I know, a neighbor called the police over some screaming. The police responded, and you were brought here to our emergency room. Every attempt was made to reattach your testicles, but it didn't work. You had lost a lot of blood, so you were given two units," the nurse said. "I'll be paging the doctor, and he'll discuss the future with you. There's a police detective that needs a statement as well."

"My wife?" asked Jeff.

"In jail, I believe. I think you're safe from her now. Looks like she's been abusing you for a while," the nurse said.

"Some of it was consensual; I didn't expect her to go that far," Brad said with a tear running down his cheek.

The nurse finished her log entries, "well, to each their own," she said, "I wouldn't consider going back to her if she gets out of jail. She got abusive with the police; they had to tase her. Let me get the doc."

The nurse left, Brad turned to Jeff, "What am I going to do?"

Jeff held Brad's hand. "I will help you through this. When you're ready to leave the hospital, you can come to stay with me. You can take it one day at a time."

"I've always liked you, Jeff," Brad said.

"Mutual, Brad, we're both victims of crazy wives," Jeff laughed.

The police interviewed Brad. They were going to charge Julia with some charges. Brad was discharged from the hospital and went home with Jeff. Jeff had brought in a sweatsuit and slippers for Brad to wear. They drove to the cabin.

"I never knew about this place," Brad said.

"It was my father's; he left it to me. I moved in and fixed it up after Amanda, and I split," Jeff explained as he helped Brad in and got him into the house.

"Looks nice," Brad said.

"You can make yourself comfortable. There are two bedrooms to choose from; they share the same bathroom," Jeff said.

"More than I could ask for," Brad said.

Later Jeff prepared some dinner for the two of them. While they ate, Brad was in the mood to talk.

"I don't know what to do with myself. Julia dumped so much of the hormone therapy into me and emasculated me; I'm not a man anymore." Brad said.

"You are who you want to be; you can keep going the feminine route if you want or try testosterone therapy. I did the testosterone after Dr. Jerome chemically castrated me. It was a limited success, I'm functioning, but I can never father children," Jeff explained.

"You'll probably win a settlement against Julia; you can pursue whatever path you want. If you want to start before all of that, I'll help you financially," Jeff offered.

"Thank you. You must think I'm a freak," Brad sighed.

"After our experiences in the kinky sex film industry, most people would think we're both freaks," Jeff laughed. "The publicity will eventually die out, and we'll make it. At some point, you may feel liberated to not be a slave to that bitch anymore."

"I know, I know, but I feel so empty right now," Brad said.

"It will pass," Jeff said. He patted Brad's hand and started clearing the table.

"Let me do that," Brad said.

"Your maid days are over; you're my guest, relax. Jeff said as he cleaned up.

They settled to the living room sofa. Brad sat close to Jeff and leaned on his shoulder.

"Thank you for being my friend; I felt so alone in the world," Brad said.

"You're welcome; you won't be alone," Jeff said, putting his arm around Brad's shoulders.

They sat in silence. Jeff realized that Brad had fallen asleep. He picked him up and carried him to a bedroom. He got him situated on the bed and then under the covers. "Sleep well, my friend," Jeff said as he turned out the light and left. He stretched out on the sofa so he could hear if Brad had any issues through the night.

Brad slept well at first but had a violent nightmare. Jeff woke up and headed into the bedroom. Jeff gently woke him, "Hey, Buddy, what's going on?" he asked, sitting on the bed.

Brad sat up startled, and collapsed back to the bed. "I had the worst dream of my life. Julia was back and torturing me; she said she was going to finish the job," he said, trying to catch his breath. He was crying.

"It was a dream. Julia isn't coming back; you're safe," Jeff reassured.

"Hold me?" Brad asked.

Jeff didn't think twice. He stretched out on top of the bed on his back. Brad rolled over, resting his head on Jeff's chest, snuggling in. Jeff wrapped his arms around Brad. Brad felt so tiny in his arms. "It's alright now; let's get back to sleep," Jeff whispered.

Snores soon permeated the room.

Over breakfast the following day, Jeff asked Brad, "have you made any plans for moving forward?"

"I know I can't go back to being a real man, between the hormones and my castration, but I'm so unsure," Brad answered.

"You can take all the time in the world, but we need to think about getting you more clothes. You're swimming in mine," Jeff joked, "you may want to leave the cabin one day."

"There's nothing I want to wear at the other house," Brad said.

"No kidding, I don't need you traipsing around like a maid," Jeff said.

"Can we order online? I'm not ready to go out in public," Brad asked.

"Whatever makes you feel more comfortable, I can also pick up any hygiene or cosmetic items you need," Jeff said.

"Thank you, would it bother you if I identify as female?" Brad asked nervously.

"Brad, you can present as you like, it will sound lame, but you're you, regardless of who you present," Jeff answered.

"Thank you for being so accepting. I don't know how I can ever repay you," Brad said.

"By reaching a point where you can be happy," Jeff answered.

Jeff helped Brad order over the Internet. There would be a few days delay with the shipping. Brad was presenting as the '60s housewife with the clothes he was requesting. Jeff had to help Brad with his measurements.

Brad made a list of items he needed. Jeff went to a drug store later while he was making a grocery run. He brought home pizza for dinner.

Over dinner, Brad expressed his appreciation for Jeff's generosity and support. "I appreciate all that you're doing for me. What is my role in this relationship?" Brad asked.

Jeff hesitated with his answer, "you're my roommate and a very good friend."

"Friends with benefits?" Brad asked.

"If that develops fine, but you're not obligated to dispense favors, I don't have the highest sex drive in the world," Jeff answered.

"What if I were asking you? I enjoyed our trysts before, even if they were forced," Brad asked.

"In all honesty, I enjoyed them too. I don't want to rush into anything," Jeff replied.

"Of course; no rushing, we can clean up from supper first," Brad laughed.

Jeff laughed along with Brad, and they cleaned up from dinner. They lounged on the sofa. They were making out tenderly. They got into some gentle petting; Brad was still sore from his trauma and asked Jeff to refrain from touching him 'down there.' Jeff focused on Brad's small breasts instead.

The clothes came off, and the couple went to Jeff's room. There were more kissing and petting. Jeff was visibly getting excited.

Brad said, "I should do something about that." He took Jeff into his mouth and gave him a slow blow job. "I like your cock, Jeff; it's the right size for me," Brad said, looking Jeff in the eye with a wink.

"I wish I could do something for you," Jeff said.

"This is enough for now; as I heal, we can do more. Just enjoy," Brad said.

Jeff didn't last too long, and he came into Brad's mouth. Brad greedily swallowed. He gently patted Jeff's cock with his hand as he crawled back up and lay on top of Jeff, kissing him.

"Thank you," Jeff said, "I'm sorry I didn't last long. It had been a while."

"You lasted long enough; I enjoyed making you cum," Brad said.

The two cuddled and fell asleep.

The following day, Brad woke Jeff with a kiss. "I could cuddle with you forever," Brad said, "I never got any physical affection from Julia; I like this."

Jeff kissed him back, "cuddling with you is nice, too. Amanda gave me physical affection, expressed love, and then would do other things that hurt. Sometimes, I thought she got off on hurting me; afterward, she'd be all apologetic."

"At least Amanda said she was sorry; Julia made no bones about enjoying my pain and discomfort," Brad replied.

"Well, all that's behind us, let's enjoy now and what's to come," Jeff said.

"Speaking of the future, I think I've decided on my gender," Brad whispered.

"I'll support your decision; I'll finance it if you need me to," Jeff offered.

"If I get a settlement from my lawsuit, I'll pay you back," Brad said.

"Not worried; where are we going from here?" Jeff asked.

"I'll never enjoy sex as a man again; I think I should finish the process and have sexual confirmation surgery," Brad said quietly, "I pretty much identify as a woman now."

Jeff squeezed Brad. "I'll be here for you," Jeff reassured.

Brad hugged him tighter, "I hope we can be more than friends."

"I think that's a safe bet," Jeff said.

There were medical appointments and assessments; the medical professionals agreed that Brad should follow through on the surgery, and a date was set.

Brad grew into his feminine persona and took on the role of being a loving housewife. Jeff enjoyed the attention that Brad spent on him.

Over dinner one night, Brad announced that he had chosen the name Brandi. "Can I use your last name, Jeff?" Brandi asked.

At the rate we're going, I think you will have it eventually," Jeff laughed.

"I'm going to hold you to that," Brandi laughed, kissing Jeff.

Most of their associates accepted Brandi's transition and the relationship with Jeff. Their acquaintances at the company were relieved as they felt some guilt and duplicity for both Jeff and Brandi's earlier treatment. They were happy something positive could come from it.

Amanda had moved in with Vince and Yvette, where the three were doing a great job raising their son, Jeffrey. They were using the title 'uncle' for Jeff. Amanda had mixed feelings about Jeff and Brandi. She had couched the hope that she and Jeff would get back together; she knew she didn't deserve another chance. Vince and Yvette were happy for Brandi and Jeff. Vince didn't want to get tied to the lawsuit Brandi had against her ex, Julia, who was now serving a long sentence for maiming and attempted murder. The studio and its sex clique managed to keep clear of that trial; Jeff had a lot to do with that.

Brandi had her surgeries and came out of the metamorphosis as a beautiful woman. She and Jeff made a beautiful couple. When together, they always held hands, arm in arm or Brandi sitting on Jeff's lap, neither tired of the closeness.

Brandi answered the phone and called Jeff over. "It's Yvette, Jeff; she says it's important.

"Thanks, Brandi," he said as he took the phone from her.

"This is Jeff," he said into the handset.

"Hi, Jeff. I don't get to see you anymore since you retired. I miss that repartee' we used to share," Yvette said.

Jeff laughed, "you just miss spanking me. How are things with the family?"

"Oh, we're all well, calming down with age; I didn't know a kid could wear you out even with three adults to care for him, "she laughed.

"So what's up?" Jeff asked.

"Well, we had a bit of a mess up. One of the actors in our stable might have exposed us all to something nasty, and it might be best if you came in for a blood test; probably Brandi should come in too," Yvette said.

"You have my attention; give me the details, and I'll head to the doctor's," Jeff said.

"We'd like you to use our doctor. We don't want panic in the industry. I promise it's not another Dr. Jerome thing, just a blood draw. You can come over for dinner afterward; you can see your nephew," Yvette said.

"Set it up. It would be nice to see everyone again," Jeff said.

"I'll be back in touch when I do. Take care, Jeff," she said.

"You too, Mistress," Jeff laughed.

"That brings back nice memories," Yvette said as she hung up.

"Brandi, we need to have a blood test. Someone brought something to work a while ago. Yvette is setting it up," Jeff said.

"What is it?" Brandi asked.

"We'll find out at the blood draw. Yvette will give us the details. She's invited us for dinner afterward," Jeff said.

"I've got memories of that house, bad ones," Brandi said.

"It's nothing like that anymore; they've got the kid living with them," Jeff said.

"You mean your nephew, Jeffrey?" Brandi corrected him.

"I agreed to be his guardian if something happened to the three of them; I didn't sign on to be a relative. It still hurts when I think about it," Jeff explained.

Brandi hugged him, "Now is good; let's not dwell in the past," she said.

"You're right," he said as he hugged her tight, "the past made us what we are now."

Yvette was sitting at her desk in the office when Jeff entered.

"Alright, I'm very anxious. I left Brandi at home; I'll tell her later; what's the bad news that you need to tell me?" Jeff asked.

Yvette looked him straight in the eyes. "I want to apologize for the deception of bringing you in for the blood test. There is no infection or issue with the crew. I needed you to take a blood draw for a possible organ donor match. One of our crew needs a kidney. We've been trying to get a match. If we can get a donor lined up, the transplant will happen pretty quickly. If we can't get a donor, the recipient will have to wait a while; there may not be time. We've tried everyone before we brought you and Brandi in."

gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers