Amanda and Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In seconds I felt her cock begin to harden. Quickly leaning over I kissed Amanda's neck. Bringing my mouth to her ear I whispered, "I really want to suck your dick right now."

Amanda let out a low moan that was almost a growl and then pressed herself further into me. Both of us were beginning to breathe heavily as I continued to rub her now-hard cock through her shorts. I don't know how long I fondled her but suddenly I realized that the car was stopped. I looked out the window and saw my apartment complex. The driver's eyes peered back at us from the rear view mirror and he had a smile on his face.

"I hate to miss out on the rest of the show but we are here," the driver said with a lighthearted laugh.

That brought Amanda out of her pleasure-induced haze. "Oh, thanks," she said with a smile and a shortness of breath. "That's what I call a five star ride."

With that we both exited the car. Hurrying towards my apartment with both of our erections straining to be let out we hurried up the stairs. At the door to my apartment I fumbled my keys out of my pocket. I was so horny and anxious to get inside that I accidentally dropped them. I bent over to pick them up and Amanda immediately hugged me from behind. I felt her hard cock rub against my crack.

"Hurry up baby," she whispered lustily. "I need to be inside you."

Amanda gripped my hips and pressed her cock harder against me while I picked up my keys. I had a difficult time selecting the right key but I finally got it pointed towards the lock. The distraction of her hard cock against my ass caused me to miss the lock multiple times. It certainly didn't help that Amanda had reached around and was unbuckling my pants.

"Either you get the key in the lock or I fuck you right here in the hallway," she whispered with a playful threat.

Finally I got my key in the lock and we fell through the open door together. I slammed the door shut behind us and then it was a race to the bedroom. Amanda won because my pants were falling and I had to push them down and step out of them as I ran. By the time I got to my room Amanda was standing next to my bed with no shirt on and her hands at the button of her shorts.

"Allow me," I said as I admired her small breasts and thin, sexy body.

I reached for her shorts with one hand while I gave Amanda a gentle nudge backwards with the other. She landed lightly on her back on the bed and in the low light of the dark room she watched me attack the button on her shorts. In seconds I pulled her shorts and panties down and then I pushed her knees apart. Kneeling between her smooth legs I was immediately face to face with her big, beautiful cock. I licked my lips once and then I dove in.

My mouth slipped over the head and I inhaled four inches of her cock in one swift motion. I heard Amanda moan as I tasted the fleshy sweetness of her cock on my tongue. With all the physical activity she had done the scent of her cock had even more of that unique Amanda aroma. I loved it. Pulling my head up I began bobbing up and down, taking more and more of her cock in my mouth with each down stroke.

In seconds Amanda's entire cock was covered in my saliva. My warm mouth slid up and down easily as I delighted in how much she was enjoying my oral ministrations. Moans escaped her lips constantly as she closed her eyes and let her head roll back. I smiled around her cock as I continued sucking. If I could orally please her half as well as she pleased me then I knew she was in heaven.

After sucking her cock for a couple minutes I knew what I wanted next. Without moving my head I blindly stretched my arm towards the nightstand. As I tried to keep my focus on Amanda's cock I felt around for the bottle of lube. When I found it I popped open the cap and squirted some in my hand. I reached back and spread some on my hole and then I let her cock slip from my mouth as I stood up.

"Mind if I sit down?" I asked Amanda with a smile as I reached over and stroked her wet cock.

She laughed. "Best seat in the house!"

I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself on all fours over the top of Amanda's body. Swiftly bringing my mouth down to hers we began a passionate, tongue-entwining kiss as I pointed her cock towards my hole. Spreading my legs wider to get in a better position I brought my ass down and back. Pushing slow and steady I moaned into Amanda's mouth as her cock began to penetrate me. Inch by inch I took it until my ass was wrapped snugly around all eight inches of her hard cock.

We both moaned with pleasure as I lifted my ass back up. With her tongue in my mouth Amanda put her hands on my butt and spread my cheeks. I felt every inch of her member fill me as I rocked back and forth. In no time we established a rhythm and the familiar slapping sounds of our sex filled the room. I had been thinking about Amanda's cock in my ass all day so it felt great to finally get what I had been craving.

It was hard to keep making out while I rocked back and forth so I broke our kiss and sat up straight. With her cock fully penetrating me I began bouncing up and down. My hard cock slapped against Amanda's toned stomach every time I sat down until she reached out and took hold of it. She stroked it in rhythm while her other hand played with my balls. I moaned at the stimulation and Amanda moaned back as I worked her cock with my ass.

I looked down at Amanda's cute face while I bounced. I still couldn't believe that such a beautiful girl would want me so badly. It wasn't that I was ugly or anything but on some level I still felt like she was out of my league. And for us to be such a good fit was inconceivable. I never thought I would meet a transsexual, let alone one that was the perfect mix of equal partner and dominant lover. I smiled as I thought about how lucky I was.

"Is something funny?" Amanda asked me between breaths.

"No," I answered between bounces. "Just thinking about... how lucky I am... to be with you."

She smiled up at me. "Aww, but I'm the lucky one." She put her hands on my hips to stop me from bouncing. "Do you know how hard it is," she paused for a second and I felt her cock pulse in my ass, "to find a nice, attractive, employed, straight guy who loves cock? It's basically impossible."

"Aww," I said sincerely as I leaned forward and gave her a kiss. "Thanks. But I'm still the lucky one here."

Amanda smiled and then lifted my butt up so that her cock slipped out of my ass. "Ok then 'lucky one,' how about I fill your 'lucky ass' with my cum?"

"Lucky me!" I said with enthusiasm as I rolled off of her.

I reoriented myself on my back and then I watched as Amanda stood up next to the bed. Her large, slick cock stood out proudly from her thin body as she reached down and slipped her socks off. As she turned around and climbed back onto the bed I laid back and spread my legs. Amanda grabbed my ankles and lifted them up which completely exposed my ass to her. Without using her hands she lined her hard cock up with my hole and in one motion she pushed back into me.

We both moaned loudly as she impaled me with her cock. Wasting no time she quickly pulled it back out and began fucking me with long, smooth strokes. I watched her stomach muscles flex as Amanda held my legs spread wide and sawed her large member in and out of my ass. I loved watching her thin body tighten and relax as she repeatedly pushed forward and pulled back. I could watch her do this all night.

As Amanda began fucking me harder I reached down and began stroking my cock. It was hard as a rock due to the visual and anal stimulation Amanda was giving me. I moaned each time she thrust into me and our bodies came together with a smack. I watched Amanda's face contort with pleasure and a thin sheen of sweat develop on her body as she drove her cock into me.

I rubbed my cock faster as Amanda picked up the pace. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure overwhelm me. The nerve endings in my ass were pushed to their limit as Amanda kept going faster. Everyday with her brought new pleasure heights and this was no exception as I sped towards the finish. My hand became a blur as I squeezed my cock harder.

From her heavy breathing I could tell Amanda was getting close. So was I and the thought of trying to cum at the same time crossed my mind. I squeezed my ass muscles around her cock which made us both moan. I felt her grip on my ankles tighten as she hammered me with all her energy. Her cock was a piston in my ass as she threw her head back.

"I'm cumming!"

I felt Amanda's cock expand in my ass as she orgasmed. It seemed to grow larger inside me as she arched her back and let out a high-pitched wail. Her body convulsed as her warm seed was injected into me over and over again. The feeling of her pulsating cock and warm deposit pushed me to the edge. My hand sliding up and down on my cock pushed me over.

I moaned as I erupted like a volcano. With my eyes squeezed shut I felt cum shoot out of my cock. The first couple shots landed on my chest and stomach and then warm cum began to run over my hand. The feeling of my ass squeezing Amanda's hard cock pushed every remaining drop of cum out of me. I finally collapsed back and let out a big sigh when I was spent.

"That was amazing," I said wearily.

"Yes it was," Amanda responded.

I looked up to see her smiling down at me. I returned her smile as she scooted back and let her spent cock slip out of my ass. Without a word she lay down next to me and put her head on my shoulder. With her arm across my chest we just lay there catching our breath and enjoying the closeness of our sweaty bodies. A minute or so later I felt her cum begin to leak out of my ass but by then I had begun to drift off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning at the sound of Amanda's phone beeping. When I peaked out through sleepy eyes I saw that my room was still mostly dark. I felt the bed shift as Amanda reached over and turned off her alarm but then she immediately settled back into me. I let my mind drift between sleep and awake for a while as I delighted in our naked closeness. I was totally content.

I didn't know if a few minutes or an hour had passed but finally Amanda started moving. I groaned in protest as I rolled over and sleepily watched Amanda get out of bed. More light had begun to creep in under the blinds and I could see the pale outline of her naked body as she bent over and picked up her clothes off the floor. Bundling them together she walked out of the room.

Seconds later Amanda returned carrying her bag over one shoulder. As she came back towards the bed her large, limp cock swung freely between her legs. Even though I was still sleepy the sight of her swaying cock was an instant turn on. Amanda saw me watching her and she smiled down at me like she knew what I was thinking. Setting her bag down she reached in and pulled out a clean pair of panties.

"Are you sure you have to go so soon?" I asked with equal parts sleep and lust in my voice.

Amanda laughed. "Unfortunately I do." She slid the panties up her legs and tucked her cock back. "You know that I would love nothing more than to jump back in that bed with you right now if I could."

I slid the sheet down so that my naked body was on full display. "Five minutes?" I asked her playfully as I wiggled my butt.

She buttoned her bra and then gave me an exasperated look that was betrayed by the desire in her eyes. "Not fair," she said with a shake of her head. "You know I can't resist that ass."

I smiled. "I know."

Amanda's movements slowed down as her eyes traveled up and down my naked body. I could almost sense the sexual longing radiate out from her as she debated what to do. After a few seconds she shook her head. "I have to go," she said quietly as she slid her skirt up her legs. Buttoning it she stepped towards me and playfully slapped my ass. She got an expression of mock seriousness and said, "But don't think I'm going to forget this."

I gave her an exaggerated look of innocence.

She slipped her shirt over her head. "Tonight I'm going to make you pay for teasing me with that sexy ass," She said with a smile. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard..." She let the thought trail off and then she leaned down and gave me a kiss.

"I look forward to it," I said as Amanda picked up her bag and left.

My cock was rock hard when I got out of bed. Amanda's playful threat had filled me with excited anticipation and I couldn't stop thinking about it the entire time I was in the shower. I finally had to turn the TV on to distract myself. After a few minutes of watching the news I was able to calm down and get dressed. I headed to work a few minutes later.

I was surprised that the day went by so quickly. I got a lot of work done and other than the short breaks I took to coordinate dinner plans with Amanda and Chris I was able to keep my focus. I got home at a decent time and spent a little extra time getting ready for the double date. After I was all cleaned out I packed a small overnight bag and then I headed to Amanda and Kim's apartment.

After getting buzzed in at the gate I arrived to find their apartment door slightly ajar. I pushed it open to find the apartment empty but I could hear talking coming from one of the bedrooms. I checked Amanda's room first but it was empty so I set my bag down and then I walked over to look into Kim's room.

"For the third time, I like the blue one," Amanda said to Kim with exasperation. "The black one is a little too... much... for a first date."

I peaked my head in. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

"Not at all," Amanda replied as she turned towards me and smiled. She was wearing a beautiful cream colored dress that accentuated her thin figure and long legs. "Kimmy is just trying to pick out an outfit for tonight."

I took a few steps into the room to see Kim wearing a cute blue dress that went down to her knees.

"Cute dress," I said when I saw her.

Kim smiled. "Thanks, but I like the black one better," she said as she shot a look at Amanda. "Here, let me show you."

Before I could say anything she reached down and pulled the blue dress up and over her head. In her black bra and panties she reached over and picked up a thin black dress off of her bed. Slipping it over her head she wiggled back and forth as she slid it down it her body. Tugging on the bottom of the dress to get it all the way down she then smoothed it across her flat torso and looked over at me.

"Well?" She asked as she put her arms out.

The dress was tight. And short. I also worried that if she got excited her bulge would be on full display. Not that I would mind but I thought it would be a rude awakening for Chris.

"Ummm, it's certainly sexy," I said as I stalled for the right words. "Maybe a little too sexy?" I added gently.

"See?" Amanda interjected. "He agrees with me. Just wear the blue one. It's super cute."

As Amanda grabbed my arm and led me away I heard Kim sigh with exasperation. Once we were in the living room Amanda stopped and pulled me in for a hug. Leaning back slightly I brought my mouth down for a soft, sweet kiss. It felt so good to have her in my arms again.

Fifteen minutes later we were all ready to go. As I drove us to the restaurant Kim and Amanda asked me a few more questions about Chris. What kind of girls did he usually date? Did he have a "type"? Was he the kind of guy who bragged about his sexual conquests? Did he stay friends with any of his ex-girlfriends? Kim even asked me if he had a big dick.

"How would I know that?" I asked incredulously.

"I don't know, maybe you saw it in the locker room or something," Kim replied.

I shook my head. "No, I haven't seen his dick. I guess you'll just have to find out how big it is yourself."

Amanda and Kim laughed at that as we pulled up to the restaurant. We were a few minutes early so we waited outside for Chris to arrive. When I saw him parking his car I let Kim and Amanda know he was there.

"He's a handsome guy," Amanda said quietly as he approached.

"I told you," Kim whispered back.

"Hey Chris," I said when he arrived. "Good to see you."

"You too," he said as we shared a quick hug.

Stepping back I motioned towards Amanda. "And this is Amanda who you have heard so much about."

"Ah yes," he said as he looked over at her. He smiled and said, "I guess I'll just have to repeat myself from the other night and say that I was wrong to be skeptical about how gorgeous you are."

"Oh, a charmer," Amanda said with a chuckle as she shook his hand.

Chris then turned to Kim. "And it's nice to see you again," he said happily.

"Likewise," she replied as she stepped towards him for a quick hug.

With introductions out of the way we headed into the restaurant. It wasn't busy and we were seated almost immediately at a table by the front windows. Taking my seat next to Amanda I looked across the table at Chris sitting next to Kim. Even though they had only said a few words to each other they certainly looked the part of a couple.

We chatted casually while we looked at the menu. We mostly talked about our favorite cuisines and in particular the Chinese food take-out we all had on Sunday night. Chris prided himself on his knowledge of good restaurants around town so Kim and Amanda quizzed him on his favorites. By the time the waitress came to take our order everyone was primed for a good meal.

After we ordered Chris and I told Kim and Amanda about our college days together. We reminisced about friends we knew, places we hung out and the trouble we got into. I teased him about the night he got so drunk that I had to wheel him home in a shopping cart. Chris responded by making fun of my college haircut and then wondering how I ever got a girl to go out with me. Amanda found that really funny for some reason.

A few minutes later the waitress brought out our food. Amanda and I shared two different dishes so that we both got to try multiple things. The meal was excellent and the conversation between the four of us was easy and fun. Chris fit right in and seemed to be comfortable with Kim immediately. I saw Amanda smiling at their banter more than once.

After dinner we decided to go have a drink at a bar next door to the restaurant. It was actually pretty crowded for a Tuesday night as there were two-for-one drink specials and a dance floor in the back. Grabbing some beers from the bar we sat down and continued our conversation from the restaurant. In no time we finished our drinks and then the girls dragged me and Chris to the dance floor.

Amanda took my hand and led me through the crowd. Getting to a spot she liked she turned around and pressed her body against me. I leaned down and gave her a quick kiss as she began to slowly move her hips in rhythm with the music. I let my body follow along as I enjoyed the skin to skin contact and sensual movement of her lithe frame against me.

We danced for at least half an hour. Sometimes all four of us danced in a little circle together and other times we paired off so that Amanda could grind her body against me in a way that got me excited. Whenever Amanda felt me getting hard she would smile and pull me in for a passionate kiss. While I was distracted by her tongue in my mouth she would reach down and grab my butt.

"I have to use the bathroom," I said in Amanda's ear between songs.

She nodded and followed me off of the dance floor. As I started walking towards the men's room Amanda asked if I wanted another drink. When I said yes she smiled and headed over to the bar.

I quickly used the facilities and then washed my hands. Exiting the bathroom I looked towards the bar but I didn't see Amanda. I scanned the room and I immediately saw her sitting on a couch about thirty feet away. She had her long, smooth legs crossed in front of her and an unreadable look on her face. Sitting next to her was a guy I had never seen before.