Amanda and Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was good looking and muscular. He had a rugged handsomeness accentuated by his chiseled jawline. It was also immediately clear from his posture that he was hitting on Amanda. As I approached I caught her eye and her expression immediately changed. She smiled. Standing up she took a step towards me.

Amanda gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and then handed me a beer. "Hey baby," she said theatrically as she slipped her arm under mine.

"Hey," I said with a smile.

I looked down at the guy sitting on the couch to see confusion on his face. He looked back and forth between us a few times before asking Amanda sarcastically, "So is this guy your boyfriend or something?"

"He sure is," she answered happily. She looked over at me and winked.

My heart soared as the guy laughed in disbelief. "Really? A chick as beautiful as you is wasting your talents on this skinny guy?"

I started to say something snarky but Amanda squeezed my arm tighter to stop me. She looked at him with fire in her eyes. "You have no idea about my talents. And this 'skinny guy' is amazing in and out of bed. He rocks my world every night." The guy started to reply but Amanda cut him off. "Hey asshole, only one guy is getting in these pants tonight and it's him. Move along."

The guy gave me a grudging nod of respect as he stood up and walked away. As Amanda and I sat down together she sighed and said, "I hope you didn't mind me putting that guy in his place."

"Not at all," I replied with enthusiasm. "You said I'm a great boyfriend who 'rocks your world' every night," I added with a smile. "What's not to like?"

"Was that too much?"

"No way." Suddenly a thought occurred to me and I added, "Even the word boyfriend sounded good when you said it."

Amanda studied my face and then smiled. "You liked that huh?"

"Definitely! I know we have only known each other for a week and a half but I can't imagine dating anyone else. You're amazing. Why wouldn't I want to call you my girlfriend?"

Amanda smiled at me for a few seconds and then said, "You're so sweet. I'd be lucky to call you my boyfriend too."

We clinked our glasses together in cheers and then drank. My heart soared at the thought of people knowing that Amanda was my girlfriend. Once again I had a hard time believing that I was good enough for her but I quickly put aside my insecurities. I smiled and just enjoyed the feeling of contentment that washed over me.

We quickly finished our drinks and then headed back to the dance floor. Chris and Kim were still dancing and their mutual physical attraction was obvious. Whether they were dancing side-by-side or face-to-face they were constantly touching. Hand holding, body contact, small brushes of the shoulder and back. They were definitely hitting it off.

Amanda and I danced next to them for another hour. I was starting to get tired when Amanda leaned in and asked me, "Are you ready to go?"

When I nodded she turned towards Chris and Kim. Raising her voice to be heard over the music she motioned towards me and said, "I think we are gonna head out now. Kimmy, what would you like to do?"

Kim glanced over at Chris for a second but before she could answer Chris spoke up. "I can give you a ride home later if you want to stay."

Kim smiled at him. "Sounds good."

Amanda and I said our goodbyes and then we headed out. On the walk to my car Amanda told me how happy she was to see Kim and Chris hit it off. She expressed a little apprehension about Chris finding out that Kim was trans but I assured her that everything would be fine. I knew Chris was a good guy who wouldn't freak out if he wasn't interested.

As we drove back to Amanda's apartment I started getting excited. I couldn't wait to get Amanda out of her dress and get her big cock inside me. I felt my dick begin to harden and I reached down to adjust myself. Amanda saw me do it and she giggled.

"What's on your mind?" She asked rhetorically.

I glanced over at her and smiled.

"This?" Amanda asked as she reached down and began to rub her cock through her dress.

I was speechless as I watched her touch herself. I started to reach over but Amanda playfully batted my hand away. A smirk crossed her face as I watched her continue to play with herself. Her bulge grew bigger and bigger before my eyes. It was making me so horny that I was amazed I was able to drive back to her apartment.

When I parked the car in front of her building I looked over at Amanda. She smiled at me devilishly.

"Do you remember what I said to you when I left your apartment this morning?" She asked.

I thought about it for a second. "Yeah, I remember," I said with a smile. "You said that you were gonna make me pay for teasing you."

"That's right. So are you ready to go upstairs and pay the piper?"

"Definitely!"

Seconds after we entered her apartment Amanda had me pinned back against the door with her lips on mine. I moaned into her mouth as we kissed and groped each other. I felt her hard cock against my hip as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tighter against me. I thought we might not make it to her room when suddenly Amanda broke our kiss and took a step back.

"Dammit," Amanda said lustily. "I really have to pee." She turned and hurried towards the bathroom as she said over her shoulder, "You better be naked when I get back."

I immediately took my shirt off. Instead of leaving it in the living room I walked into Amanda's room and put it on top of my overnight bag. My shoes, socks, pants and underwear followed and I found myself standing there naked with a rock hard cock. Climbing up onto her bed I got on my hands and knees with my ass pointed towards the door.

I looked back over my shoulder seconds before Amanda appeared in the doorway. She was completely naked and her hard eight inch cock stuck out obscenely in front of her. I felt my breath catch at the sight of her thin, naked form and my heart started beating faster. She was back lit from the lights in the living room but I could clearly see the smile that lit up her face.

"Perfect," Amanda said as she walked slowly towards the bed. One hand lazily played with her cock while she placed her other hand on my butt. Running her fingers lightly across my skin she said breathlessly, "I've been thinking about this ass all day."

My breath quickened from Amanda's touch and her words. No one had ever lusted after me the way she did and it made me feel incredible. Part ecstatic happiness and part erotic need, I arched my back and wiggled my butt. I could see the affect my naked body had on her which only turned me on more.

Amanda leaned down and kissed my butt cheek. Then she planted another kiss on the other side. Using her hands to spread my cheeks apart she then brought her mouth down directly on my hole. Her tongue drew circles around it and then pressed directly into me. She knew all the right spots to hit as she worked her tongue in and out.

I moaned loudly as I buried my head in the pillows. Waves of pleasure coursed through me as her tongue super charged my desire. I was so horny for Amanda that in less than a minute I couldn't take any more oral stimulation. I wanted her cock inside me.

"Fuck me," I moaned.

Amanda lifted her head up. "What was that?" I could hear the smile in her question.

"I said I want you to fuck me," I replied desperately. I looked back to see a mischievous look on her face.

"You do?" She asked as she stood up. She ran her finger up and down my crack as she asked, "How bad do you want it?"

I moaned again. "I need it," I said with urgency in my voice.

"Good."

She walked over to her dresser and picked up a bottle of lube. Squirting some in her hand she turned back towards me and began to lazily stroke her hard cock. Squishing sounds filled the room as she slowly walked back over to the bed. Climbing up behind me she positioned herself to fuck me doggy style.

I felt the head of her large cock apply pressure to my hole. I moaned in anticipation of her impending penetration but just as her cock was about to slide in she pulled back. I gasped in disappointment but a second or two later I felt her push forward again. Just as the tip of her cock began to slip inside me she pulled back for the second time.

I looked back over my shoulder. "What is going on..." I trailed off when I saw the look on Amanda's face. Amusement, determination, triumph and lust. This was my payback for teasing her. I couldn't help but smile.

"Lesson learned," I said seriously. "I won't tease you again." At a smile from Amanda I continued, "But can you please fuck me now?"

"With pleasure," She answered immediately.

Amanda pushed forward. All eight inches of her cock penetrated me in one smooth motion. We both moaned loudly as her hips made contact with my butt and her hairless balls touched mine. Pure pleasure overwhelmed me at the feeling of large cock filling me completely and a small whine escaped my lips.

"Everything ok baby?" Amanda asked.

I took a deep breath. "So good," I managed to say. "You feel so good inside me."

Amanda giggled and then pulled back. She immediately began fucking me with long, fluid strokes that stimulated every part of my ass. I relished the feeling of her cock sliding in and out of me. Even though it had been less than twenty-four hours since Amanda had fucked me I had missed it.

She gripped my hips with both hands and slammed into me harder and harder with every forward thrust. I moaned louder and my arms and legs began shaking from the intense pleasure she was giving me. The sound of her flesh slapping against mine provided the soundtrack to my fulfilled desire.

After a minute or so of hard fucking I couldn't take it anymore and I collapsed forward onto the bed. Amanda's momentum carried her down on top of me and her cock lodged deep inside me. It felt so good to feel her naked body against my back and her heavy breathing against the back of my neck was a huge turn on.

I squeezed her cock with my ass muscles. Amanda responded by making her cock twitch. I squeezed again. She began to slowly grind her cock into me. I spread my legs to give her better access. She ground harder.

As our sexual give-and-take escalated I felt my hard cock under me. It was trapped between me and the bed and every movement of Amanda's hips stimulated it. Wanting more I reached back and put my hands on her butt, pulling her further into me every time she ground down.

"Mmm," Amanda moaned in my ear. "Your ass feels so good."

My cock twitched at her words and the feeling of her lust-filled breath in my ear. I began to push my ass back at her causing her to grind into me even harder. I loved the feeling of her cock deep inside me so I kept pressing back as Amanda pressed forward. I could tell that she was loving it by the sounds she was making.

After a few more seconds of grinding Amanda pulled back. Once again she fucked me with hard strokes that produced a loud slapping sound. As I was ground into the bed I looked back over my shoulder to see pure lust written on her face. She smiled as she leaned down and brought her lips to mine.

We made out as she continued her assault on my ass. Between her cock in my ass and my own hard cock trapped under me I knew I had all the stimulation I would need to cum. Amanda seemed to be enjoying herself too as her breathing and moaning both increased. I knew she wouldn't last much longer either.

She pounded me harder. Removing her mouth from mine she buried her face in my neck and she gripped my body tighter. She put all her effort into penetrating me. She sped up the tempo, fucking me with vigor and it wasn't long before I felt her whole body start to shake.

"Ahhhh," she cried out with a sexy scream. "Cumminggggg!"

I pulled her butt towards me as I felt her cock unload in my ass. Spurt after spurt of her hot cum flooded into me as I rode the wave of her orgasm. I wasn't quite there yet myself but the feeling of Amanda finishing inside me inflamed my passion. I loved to make her happy.

It took a while but finally Amanda's breathing slowed. She lifted her face from my neck and gave me kiss on the cheek. She purred softly in my ear as she began pulling lightly on my shoulder. As I started to turn Amanda hugged me tightly and rolled over with the momentum, ending up on her back with me on my back on top of her.

Her hand immediately went to my rock hard cock. "You didn't think I forgot about this did you?" She whispered sexily in my ear.

I gasped as she began to stroke my aching cock. I knew I wouldn't last long so I focused on the feeling of Amanda's naked body under me. The feeling of her breath on my ear. The feeling of her cock still buried deep inside me. The feeling of her hand sliding up and down my cock. I lasted only a few more seconds.

I moaned as I came. The first shot hit my chest then the rest made streaks across my stomach. My ass squeezed Amanda's cock as I rode the wave of my own orgasm. Cum covered my torso as she expertly milked every drop from me. I sighed as I felt completely spent.

"I think someone liked that," Amanda said playfully.

I laughed. "Just a little bit," I said sarcastically.

I waited a few more seconds to catch my breath and then I started to get up. Lifting my ass up off of her spent cock I tried not to turn too much so I wouldn't spill the cum covering my stomach. It was quite the balancing act as I made my way off the bed and into the bathroom.

I cleaned myself up and returned to Amanda's bed. She was waiting under the covers and she had the blanket pulled back for me. I climbed in beside her and snuggled into her warm naked body. She put the blanket over me and wrapped her arms around me.

We cuddled together in comfortable silence and I listened to the soft sound of Amanda breathing as sleep came for me. It had been another great day with my girlfriend. Amanda was my girlfriend. I liked the sound of that.