Amanda and Old Mr. Sanders Ch. 06

Story Info
Merry Christmas Amanda.
4.4k words
4.61
9.9k
12

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers

It's Christmas!!" Screams Shannon the banks mortgage advisor, it is the 23rd of December and the staff at the bank I am employed at are celebrating breaking up for a few days. I have been nursing the same glass of wine for an hour, to be honest do not really want to to be here but being an assistant manager, I have to. Hopefully soon they will be going home to their loved ones for Christmas.

Luckily, with a lot of grovelling I am going home to Simon. I told him that I cheated on him but spared him the details of who it was; no boyfriend wants to hear their angel is a cum slut for older men. He did leave me but came back after two weeks. I have not cheated since Uncle Percy six weeks ago, Old Harry is back from France, but I am trying to stay away.

Losing Simon for those two weeks made me realize how much I need him and how much he needs me, although I still need the escape of my old men. The thing is Simon thinks I had a fling with a young man, not once has he considered my bits on the side are the older men of the community, help the aged should employ me as their poster girl, no-one does more to inspire the older generation than me.

The other upside of my affair and coming clean with Simon is he took some of the blame, because he was preoccupied with his dad. He has now given me a lot more attention in the bedroom, so I don't need satisfying so much. I am not desiring older men in such numbers as before; the slutty dirty side of me still needs satisfying now and again.

Percy heard about our short break-up and agreed to stop our agreement of the videos if he could keep the original video of our romp; to be honest I kept a copy for when I have one-on-one time with myself, I also kept the camera; well, you never know. Telling Simon was a great release, but it also made me aware that I needed to be incredibly careful if I am to continue bringing joy to the pensioners.

As the staff leave to carry on the merriment i am cornered by Ritchie, the nerdy awkward 18-year-old intern under the mistletoe.

"Excuse me, would it um be okay um to get a kiss." He nervously and shyly asked.

"Yes sure, Richard." I cup his cheeks and plant a slow kiss on his soft lips, I could feel his body tremble, he is so cute. My arms move around his back as our mouths open and my tongue slides into his inviting mouth, he is startled by my forwardness. He soon reciprocates and pushes tongue into my mouth, I enjoy the feeling of a younger man, coincide that with his shy demeanour, his underdog status in the bank attracts me to him. I grip his trembling hand in mine and guide it to my breast, he nervously gropes at it, with my body heating up I reach down slowly running the palm of my hand over his shapely penis through his trousers. Still kissing me with a gentle nervous touch of his full lusious lips on mine.

"Come on Amanda, we want to go home." Shout the rest of the staff, with disappointment we pull away from each other.

"Thank you." Ritchie softly says. As I watch the staff leave, my eyes watch Ritchie almost skip down the road with a huge smile on his face. I may have to return to this young man I think to myself.

I lock up and meet Simon, who now picks me up when he can, I know he does this to keep an eye on me but it's nice all the same; if he had not today, I may be going somewhere with shy Ritchie. Simon and I spend a lovely evening together, a takeaway and lots of drink lead to an amazing evening of sex, Simon as really upped his game recently.

I wake Christmas eve with an excitement, things seem on track with Simon. Every Christmas eve myself and my friend Michelle go out for a liquid lunch while Simon and Ryan do some shopping. Michelle sends a message which simply reads:

'Dress up nice'

I lay out my outfit of a short brown leather skirt, a tight-fitting beige silk blouse, pull up silk stockings and a pair of colourful high heels. I climb in the shower and switch it on ready for the hot steamy shower to clean me up. But as I climb into the shower it starts spitting freezing cold icy water.

"Fucking hell, not today please." I grab my phone and call Simon.

"Shower is knackered."

"I'm in town, try ringing a builder. What about the builder who patched it up before, what was his name, Dom or something, Don that was it. See if Harry as his number."

"Okay, I will pop next door and see if Harry as his number."

After slipping on a hoodie and bottoms I make my way to my old Neighbours. I have not spoken to Harry since his return from France, as I knock the door and see a shadowy figure approaching the double glass door, I start to get a little nervous and excited at the thought of seeing Harry and being alone with him. The door creeks open only for disappointment as Elsie answers the door.

"Hi, Elsie. Is Harry in?"

"No, my dear, anything I can help you with?"

"My shower is not working; do you have Don's number?"

"Don Porter? Yes, I should have. Would you like a coffee? Amanda."

"Yes please." With Elsie out the room, I decide maybe a bit of dirty talk may hasten Don to my rescue quicker.

I call Don. After ten seconds of him coughing down the phone.

"Hello, who is it?"

"Hi, big Don, its Amanda your sexy little slut. I need you."

"Oh yes Amanda, what can I do for you, you hot bitch."

"My shower is not working and I need a shower, I am naked all hot and sweaty, I need a big strong man to sort me out."

"I will be there in an hour."

"Thanks Don." My tone of voice changes as Elsie returns to the room with my coffee.

"Is Don on his way?"

"About an hour."

"Have a shower here then."

"Okay." after gulping down my coffee and making small talk with Elsie I go upstairs at the Sanders; I change in their bedroom. Before I enter the shower, I call Michelle to let her know that I will be late, she says she will meet me at my house and then go out when the builder as finished. I shower quickly and dress back into my slouchy bottoms and hoodie and return home, not before thanking Elsie for her hospitality.

I go upstairs back home, I might as well get ready to go out, so as soon as Don as finished, Michelle and I can go. I slip into my black lacy knickers and bra, pull up my stockings with a thick flowery patterned band at the top. Beige silk fitted blouse that hugs the contours of my hourglass figure, the brown leather short skirt which drops just below my thighs; just low enough to disguise my stocking tops. I sit on my bed and slip my feet into the heels. As I adjust my attire in our full-length mirror, I look hot. The blouse clings to my breasts.

Then it suddenly dawns on me, the dirty talk to Don to get him here quicker coinciding with me dressed up to the nines, he is going to totally get the wrong idea; even though the thought of my stocking covered legs being wrapped around his large body is a comforting one and a thought that grows in my mind until it is all that fills it, leading to a feel of a warm dampness between my legs. I sit on the bed and spread my legs, my finger presses against my knickers which are moist. Then I look at the drawer which the camera lives 'maybe I could give Uncle Percy a treat' I think to myself, I set up the camera.

The red-light blinks brightly on top of the small black box, sitting directly in front of it legs wide open, as I reach down to finger myself. There is a knock at the door; I reset my skirt forgetting I have left the camera out. I open the door to Michelle. Michelle is my best friend and after the Halloween party a connoisseur of the older gentleman. She regularly visits Clive; one part of Harrys rambling club.

A thicker set woman with an extremely attractive face and large bosoms. I am very envious of her 36d round soft breasts. She is dressed in a loose dress which ends just above the knee and boots similar to mine, her hair drapes down her back, parted in the centre in sublime blonde ringlets. My god she is a gorgeous creature.

"Voila!" She screams pulling a large bottle of prosecco from behind her.

"Get some glasses then you bitch."

Thirty minutes and a half bottle of prosecco later Don arrives, dressed quite smartly in shirt and trousers, but on closer inspection the shirt is untucked, and tissue glued to little spots on his where he has obviously cut himself shaving.

"Wow! Good evening, ladies."

"Hello, Don." Michelle and I reply giggling as we reply at the same time.

"Have you left the front door open." I ask suddenly feeling a chill hit me.

"Yes, let Harry in. I called him to give me a hand."

"Harry? Can't you fix it on your own."

"I was not on about the shower; I will need a hand with you." His cockiness to assume that he was going to fuck me annoys me at first but when Harry strolls in looking his tidy usual self, seeing the two men standing there, my memory reverts to the pool table on the Halloween party and my annoyance turns to arousal. Suddenly the cold feeling as left my body and is replaced with pure heat shooting through me, hitting every nerve ending, my nipples start protruding from the tight silk blouse. The prosecco does not help with that.

"Hi Harry, how was France." I am like bashful teenager trying to make conversation with the hottest boy in class.

"Very good, Gary is okay now."

"That's good." Sexual tension fills the room, it is all I can do to stop myself jumping on Harry, he must feel it to as he gestures Don upstairs to do the job they were here to complete.

"Was that Harry?"

"Yes, Michelle."

"You want to fuck him, do it. I might keep the fat bastard company."

"Really?"

"Yes, Amanda let's do it. I am feeling dirty today."

"Oh my god. What have you done with the real Michelle?" Michelle made her way upstairs and I grab two extra glasses from the kitchen for Harry and Don, as I turn to head upstairs, Don is behind me.

"Where is your stopcock my dear?"

"What?"

"Stopcock?"

"Under the sink."

Don gets on the floor in instalments until he is flat on his back, the buttons on his shirt forced open by his large pot hairy belly. My eyes look upwards wondering what Harry and Michelle were up to, Michelle's giggling echoes through the house.

"You look amazing my dear. You look just like actor who was in doctor who, oh what is her name?" says Don.

"Really, which one." I reply.

"Um, JENNA COLEMAN! Thats her, she is one hot bitch, not as hot as you are though." With the heat radiating inside me he is saying all the right things, until I cannot fight it.

"Why don't leave that for now, Mr. Porter."

"I will not be long."

I place my heels to either side of his head and widen my legs pulling up my skirt gradually.

"I do not think you understand Mr. Porter, why don't you leave that for now." he turns his attention from the stopcock, and he admires the view up my skirt, the picturesque sight of my stocking tops, firm olive-skinned thighs and sexy black lacy knickers makes his trousers bulge as his penis reacts to the view.

"Oh, fucking hell, yes I understand, you're a horny little slut." I slowly peel my knickers down and let them drop on his face slowly stepping out of them. he scrunches them in his hand and sniffs them.

"Yum, your pussy smells so good." I stand over his face my legs widen even more, my pussy lips open as I run my red painted nailed finger over my erect clit, teasing the fat builder beneath me. He reaches up and starts groping at my thighs and stockings, leaving slight rips in the silk stockings in his haste. I slap his hand away. "Calm down put my knickers in your mouth." I demand, standing over him now with hands on my hips in a power stance. He bit down on my black lace moist knickers, his arms down by his side and I start to slowly lower my hips down gradually getting closer to his bloated red face. He removes the knickers from mouth as his tongue protrudes out of his mouth awaiting the landing of my sweet pussy on his face, I softly touch down, my vagina opens spreading over his mouth instantly attacking my moist sensitive clitoris, every flick driving me insane, it has been weeks since I felt an old body beneath me.

I slide my pussy across his face as I manoeuvre my body to release his cock from his trousers, my heels sit either side of his head. The erect penis stands to attention when I release it from out of his pants, I devour it, taking every inch down. My fingers grip his old low hanging balls, my tongue running up and down his shaft before swirling around the head cleaning any pre cum ejaculation from the fore skin. His large shovel like hands grab my thighs holding me down as his long tongue flicks upside me, the sensation starting an orgasm to roar quietly inside me.

He loosens the grip on my thighs just enough so his mouth can attach itself to my anus hole, he licks the rim before poking his tongue in and out of my hole with speed and with his hand reaching around furiously strumming my clit, he bites on the sweet meat of my butt cheeks as my orgasm thunders through me. I take his cock out my mouth to let out a stream of expletives as my body shakes from the orgasm. I stand up and pull the fat builder off the floor.

"Take me upstairs you fat bastard."

I cling to his neck as he lifts me by my ass cheeks, my heels lock behind him. As we make our way up the stairs to the bedroom his penis slides up inside me unintentionally, it feels warming inside me and he fucks me up against the wall of the landing for a few minutes, his large frame suffocating me against the wall as he rams my pussy, before he carries to the bedroom my body still bouncing on his dick. I am met with the magnificent sight of Harry's thick bulbous headed penis pumping in-between Michelle's huge round globes, her mouth open to take the head in on the upward push. Don and I fall on the bed his penis still inside me, without breaking stride he continues to ram it in and out of my vagina, my legs lay either side of him.

"Are you liking that, you young hot slut."

"Fuck me harder, come on Mr. Porter fuck me."

My blouse is torn open with force as buttons pop, he roughly lifts my bra to gain immediate access to my firm breasts, attaching his lips to my nipples like a limpet. He sucks and bites as his hips bang against me, my brown leather skirt starts to get in the way. I push him off me so I can rid myself of my intrusive clothes. I watch Michelle peel her dress over her head revealing a sexy thick hourglass figure, naked apart her knee length boots.

"Let's have a swap." Says Harry.

"Okay." Replies Michelle.

"But first we want some fun." Says Harry as he and Don climb on the bed on all fours. Michelle and I kneel on the bed and start rimming them. My tongue rolls around Harry's butt hole while wanking his hard thick cock. I enjoy the dirty activity as my tongue starts to wonder inside and outside of his butt hole periodically licking the sweet spot moving down to his balls taking one at a time in my mouth. I gaze across to Michelle who as her face buried in Don's split butt cheeks. We look at each other and smile at each other and decide to switch dicks, I start wanking Don while rimming Harry and Michelle vice versa.

This is really a year of firsts for me, threesome at the Halloween party, now a foursome. I bury my face in Harry's butt cheeks, I am loving the taste of his butt as my tongue flicks at his anus entrance. my hand yanking down on Don's shaft. We move our faces from the old guy's butts not before I leave a red outline of my red lipstick covered lips on Harry's white wrinkly butt cheek. They turn and are lay next to each other on their backs, Harry's cock protrudes from his gangly frame while Don's cock is shaded by his large gut. I sit on Harry's face, my supple body able to bend enough to help Michelle service Don's penis. Michelle's tongue occasionally running over mine.

Michelle straddles Don before taking the whole of dick inside her. I straddle Harry, place the tip of his bulbous schlong heavily pressing on my lips and with Harry's hands gripping my firm butt cheeks he pushes my hips down spreading my vagina wide open.

"Oh Shit. Fucking hell Harry." I sigh gently as his dick is buried deep inside me. I link my fingers in his. Lay flat on top of him my breasts spread across his silvery haired chest, I gyrate my hips as the head of his meaty hood bangs against my g-spot. We kiss passionately. As we fuck, we whisper sweet nothings into each other's ears.

"Harry, I have missed you so much."

"Amanda, you're still the hottest girl I know, I missed you too."

We continue to fuck hard. My body writhing on top of his old skinny body. Our hands no longer touching he let go so could fondle my butt cheeks. Then I feel a hand intertwine into mine, I feel confusion, I look at my hand and surprised to see that it is Michelle's hand in mine, her body is pressed underneath Don's large sweaty frame, his dick bashing her pussy with malice, her exquisite breasts squashed against his clammy obese frame. Her eyes are on me lay side by side, staring at me passionately, our heads are drawn to each other's like they are magnetized, and we kiss, with our pussies being bashed by two old bastards, our tongues explore each other's mouths. Lesbian sex experience is added to my list of firsts this year.

I climb off Harry lying on my side with my back to Harry also on his side, he snuggles up to my back, lifting my leg, I grip his thick meaty organ and guide into towards my ass cheeks, Harry's girth spreads my butt hole as he pushes it in making me scream out with pain. After a few soft lunges of his hips, my body begins to enjoy the sensation of Harrys dick being driven deeper into my arsehole, it's not long before its gliding in and out I am experiencing pleasure at the highest level. Harry's hand strokes the cheek of my face turning my head towards his and we kiss.

I suddenly feel a sensation in my vagina, I look down to see Michelle's fingers delicately exploring my vulva. I was unaware that she and Don had turned to face me. Michelle facing me our clammy tits rubbing together, I guide my hand to her beautiful foo foo; her name for it. Two of my fingers slide in and out of her sweet vagina. At that point our four bodies merge into one, the two OAP'S bang our butts with their geriatric phallus', every push makes our bosoms crash against each other's, our fingers deep inside each other. It's at this point with my tongue swirling inside Michelle mouth, I realize sex is never getting better or hotter than this. A chorus of moans and groans echo around the sweat aroma filled bedroom, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh as Don and Harry service Michelle and my sphincters fiercely, Michelle and I finger blast each other,

"Oh yeah, ooohhhh fuckkk!"

It is so hot and dirty I do not want the end to come, but inevitably it does. Don and Harry pull their purple veined old swords from our butts and stand at the end of the bed, Michelle and I sit on the bed and start sucking and stroking their dicks, within seconds both of us feel the heat of the old bastard's cum drown the inside of our mouths.

"Now kiss." Says Harry excitedly. Michelle and I just look at each other and shrug our shoulders as if to say why not. Our open mouths connect the old men's jizz merge together, our tongues flicking the thick salty cum from mouth to mouth, the mixed cum running down our chins dripping on to mostly Michelle's huge round orbs. I at once bend my neck to slurp all the excess cum from her magnificent bosoms playing special attention to her large erect red puffy nipples. before returning to her plush red lips to kiss.

As Michelle and I lay in the haze of the afterglow of what must be the hottest and dirtiest sex we have both ever been a party to, we cannot help but grin at each other, our sweaty hot bodies still glued together. Harry and Don dress and get on with the work that were originally here to do before the romp. Michelle and I climb under the duvet cuddling as we finish off the prosecco.

bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers
12