Amanda and Old Mr. Sanders Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty minutes later the old guys leave, their work done.

"Merry Christmas both. I think you might be on the naughty list." says Harry with a smile.

"Oh, I know we are on the naughty list." I reply.

"I think you two might need punish these two dirty sluts." exclaims Michelle.

"We will." grunts Don. As the guys leave Michelle and I test the shower, the hot water massages our tired bodies as we wash each other down.

We sit on the sofa now fully redressed and relaxed. The drink still flowing.

"I cannot believe what we did Michelle."

"I loved it, Mandy. I bet we looked hot."

"Oh shit!" I ran upstairs like Usain Bolt. Sitting on my dresser is the camera, I had forgotten that I had switched it on earlier this afternoon. I stuff the camera in my pocket and head downstairs to check my phone. There are about thirty notifications, all videos of the afternoon romp apart from one which is from Percy which simply reads 'nice video you two are fucking sluts. I am keeping this one' I can take it from that he had seen the debauchery.

"Do you want to see what we look like?"

"Why?"

"I have a camera in my room. Do not ask long story."

"Oh okay, let's see." Michelle put her legs up on the sofa and we view the thirty second videos. Each one getting us increasingly horny until we are kissing again. We are so engrossed in our love making that we fail to hear Simon enter.

"What the fuck is going on here? You cheated on me with Michelle." In a state shellshock I cannot speak, but Michelle answers for me.

"Yes Simon, Amanda and I are having an affair. I think we are being curious; experimenting you could say. It started when you were mourning your dad. We did not set out to hurt anyone. Amanda still loves you very much and I still love Ryan." I know what Michelle is cleverly doing, putting any lingering thoughts out of Simons head that I cheated on him with another man.

"Okay, what about Ryan? Why did you not tell me about this Amanda, I would have understood, I have to admit it is a relief to know you have not had another penis inside you, that is part I really struggled with." I sheepishly just smile at him and apologise.

"Do you know Simon, we have talked a lot about a threesome, haven't we Amanda?"

"Oh yes, why don't you Join us. I know you have had a crush on Michelle."

"I cannot do that to Ryan."

"Come on Simon my breasts are craving you." Michelle says seductively.

It worked as Simon is like a moth to a flame as he sits between us first kissing me and then Michelle. He soon took Michelle's bosoms in his mouth. I stroke his head giving him encouragement. My devious mind kicks in, I get up and secretly set up the camera. As the red-light blinks, I give my boyfriend more encouragement to fuck my best friend but more importantly his best friend's fiancé. The very popular captain of the football team. So, if Simon ever thought of leaving me again, I could just threaten to share the video of him and Michelle to Ryan; checkmate as they say, I make my way over to join Michelle and Simon wearing a devilish grin. Thanks to Michelle's fortright quick-thinking in saying she is my fellow adulterer will hopefully lead to a less suspicious Simon, with that and the video of Simon and Michelle I can continue to spread my hospitality towards the geriatric community. Also not forgetting a certain shy work colleague.

12