'Amanda' and 'Tony'

Story Info
My first time and my attempt to find you.
7.3k words
4.31
17.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaSchmi
NaSchmi
211 Followers

Note:

If any loser skater boy has ever called you 'Amanda' - please read to the end!

***

I sat on the sidewalk dreaming about a career as a pro skater. It was early afternoon and too humid for my taste. I really should have practiced instead of just sitting at the curb killing time. I liked the concept of being a skater more than I liked the practice and the bailing and the frustration. And besides it was really too hot to do anything other than to sit there.

I should have done something more useful, but didn't know what that might be.

All of my friends had gone home already, but I had no place to go better than this alleyway that smelled of the dumpster behind me and dried piss. There was just me, my board, that curb and my boredom.

But then things changed:

The alarm on Fat Mikey's Pawnshop rang loudly through the narrow streets. It wasn't the first time I heard it. We had actually triggered it before as some sort of a dare, because we figured that Fat Mikey was a dangerous mobster. Looking back, he probably wasn't.

We called him Fat Mikey because it sounded like a mob name and Mikey was Italian. It was ironic, of course, because Mikey was the skinniest, scrawniest guy you had ever seen. He probably wasn't a mobster, but he was definitely into some shady business.

I looked up, and there was this woman coming around the corner, walking toward me at a fast pace. She had a backpack slung around her shoulder.

She walked really fast, like a person who didn't want to be seen running. She turned around to check whether someone was following her. The woman looked suspiciously like someone who didn't want to look suspicious.

From a distance I thought she was early 30ish. She had a very female body, wide hips, ample boobs, a hint of a belly. But she wasn't fat or anything. She looked just right. Like a woman, not like a girl, you know.

She was a dirty blonde, her long hair tied in a long ponytail that bounced left and right. Looked like she needed to dye her hair again. Her hairline was darker than the ponytail. She wore bulky shorts and underneath her pale skin there was a large tattoo on her thigh. A traditional American tattoo with a pin up girl. But even from the distance I saw that it was a cheap tattoo with torn out lines, and it was already starting to fade.

I thought: 'Why would a woman get a tattoo of another woman on her thigh, unless she was a lesbian?'

The thought made me feel oddly disappointed, because she looked really hot for her age.

For a brief moment we looked at each other. I liked her huge brown eyes. I nodded at her and smiled at her. Reassuringly. You know, to tell her she would make and I wouldn't call the cops on her, or something.

Maybe she nodded back, I couldn't really tell. She reached into the pocket of her shorts, and I thought she'd pull out a gun and shoot me.

No witnesses, you know. It didn't scare me though. I dunno. It would have been cool to have her point a gun at me.

Yeah, I know. That was a weird thought.

Instead she got her keys out, opened the door to a beat-up, dusty Sprinter van, threw her backpack in and drove off, revving up the engine. There was something distinct in the sound of the engine that didn't sound healthy. A few seconds later the van disappeared when she turned left into a dead-end street.

I wondered why she would do that. But then again she couldn't know that it was a dead end because we had torn down the sign. Francis wanted to use it as a ramp to skate on. That was months ago but the city hadn't replaced it.

In the distance there was a police siren. But I didn't know whether it was coming for the woman. There were always a lot of police sirens in this area.

I felt a little empty. Like I had wasted another opportunity. I had become quite good at missing out on chances. Although I didn't know what I should have done in this instance.

I was good at living in fantasies though and so I pictured myself standing in front of her. Maybe she held a snub-nosed revolver in one hand, casually pointing it to the floor. And I would drop on my knees to inspect that tattoo on her thigh and then I would plant a kiss on her leg. Right there where the mouth of that tattooed lady was.

And she would put away her gun and play with my hair. And then she would reach for my arm and make me stand up, and we would look at each other, and I would look at those big brown eyes and the tiny wrinkles around her eyes. There were not many, just enough to show that she'd been around. And then she would pull me closer and kiss me. And I would return the kiss.

She'd be really good at kissing. She'd know what to do, and I'd let her do it. She'd be really experienced, and you know, she'd totally take the lead.

She would push one of her knees between my legs, and I'd open them for her, and she would slide it up and down. I'd be so fucking nervous. Especially when she moved it up. You know, when she was about to touch my junk. I was really hard. It felt almost painful. But in a good way painful.

I'd have one hand on her hips. And my heart would beat like crazy. I'd slip my hand down slowly to touch her round ass. And I would close my hand and grab it, hoping she wouldn't mind and let me do it. But her kiss would just become more intense, as if she liked it. And then my hand would explore, get between her ass cheeks and the thought of where I would end up if I continued down would blow my mind...

I don't know where all that came from. Me having these crazy phantasies in the middle of a humid day in an alleyway that was dominated by the smell of dried piss.

I really needed to get laid.

I really did.

There was just too much testosterone in my system.

I wasn't great at skating, but I was a total disaster with girls. I didn't understand them, and they didn't get me. I thought that there must be some kind of spell on me that made me repel them. Like mosquito spray. I just couldn't figure out what it was.

I was brought back out of self-pity mode into reality.

The motor of the van roared loudly in the distance, like a giant angry beast.

The next second it came around the corner heading towards me at a breakneck speed. That was my chance I thought vaguely. I was looking forward to catching another glimpse of the woman. I stood up, as the car came closer.

Through the windshield I saw her face.

And she looked back at me.

And then she drove past me.

But before I could delve into the pool of my disappointment again. She hit the brakes violently, and the Sprinter skidded to a halt. Then she put in the reverse and the large vehicle drove toward me again. The engine in reverse now really high pitched and super pissed.

I had to step aside, not to be run over.

"Hey, Tony!", she said.

My name isn't Tony. She saw that I was confused and pointed at my skateboard.

"Tony Hawk, right? You know your way around here?"

Her voice had a darker pitch than I would have expected and looking at her more closely I estimated her to be in her mid to late thirties. But I liked her. I also liked her lips as she spoke. They looked just right. Maybe because of that bright red lipstick that looked a touch to cheap. I didn't know anything about lipstick, but I could tell that it was cheap, because it was smeared a little in the corners of her mouth. For a brief moment I had to think of my erect dick. I tried to push that thought away, though. I needed to focus so that I wouldn't miss another opportunity.

So I nodded yes.

"I kind of need to get out of here quickly. But I'm fucking lost."

I nodded again: "I know what you mean. Traffic regulations around here are a bitch!" I wanted to sound cool, but I came across as an idiot.

"You can say that again," she sighed. "Want to help me out? I'll reward you."

"Sure." I said.

I made a step in front of the car to give her directions, but she interrupted me:

"No, no, no. Forget that! I can't remember that shit. Do me a favor and hop in, will you?"

"Sure."

I knew that I had hit the jackpot.

So I walked around the van and got on the passenger seat.

She drove off, before I had closed the door. I wanted to put on the seatbelt, but it was all tangled up. And when I looked at her, she didn't wear one either.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

I may have stared a little too long at her large chest. There was another American traditional tattoo of a an angry tiger protruding from underneath her wide shirt. Her shirt revealed a lot of cleavage.

"Don't worry! It's okay!" she said. "I like men looking at my body! Go ahead, it's free!" She laughed and turned her body a little towards me as if to present it to me. But I was too shy to take another look.

"Suit yourself!" she smiled, and I felt flattered that she had called me a man.

I gave her directions and pretty soon we were on our way out of the city.

She relaxed and then did something I didn't expect. She put her hand on my thigh. I became tense. That was pretty new to me.

"Relax!" she said. "I don't bite!"

I smiled back and said: "Yeah, I know!"

It came out damn lame.

I guided her out of the city on the smaller streets, and everything went smoothly. Soon we ha made it out of town. No more police sirens. I could feel her tension evaporate the further we got away from the city.

"Thanks man!" she said and once again she reached over to pat my thigh.

This time I tried to stay calm, and I even opened my legs a little. She looked at me and grinned, and then she slid it up my leg until her pinky finger lay on the bulge of my pants. I tried not to give away a reaction, acted as if I was used to be being touched there. At the same time, I didn't mind her feeling how things had got hard between my legs. Her pinky finger tapped a little on that bulge. It was casual, but I knew that this was also deliberate. For a while she drove and we were both silent. It was all about her pinky finger on my dick, and I closed my eyes and just enjoyed those tiny movements she made with her finger. This was awesome.

From the corner of my eyes I could see her looking at me smiling. But I pretended not to see. I wanted her to continue. Words would only distract.

The longer her hand rested on my upper thigh the more familiar it became. Like we were some sort of couple, in a real relationship, fresh in love. Her hand on my head felt like she had claimed her property, and I was totally okay with that.

I wondered whether I should reach over and put my left hand on her thigh, but I honestly didn't dare to. And it wouldn't feel right. It would be awkward, especially since I didn't have a magic pinky that would casually cause all these sensations. Maybe I didn't have to act. Maybe I could just sit there and enjoy and maybe there'd be a time when I could do something for her. I had no clue where this was leading.

When you are in a relationship you can be comfortable without constantly wondering what the other may think. Not my thought, but I had heard something like that in a movie.

It was a dumb idea because I barely knew her, and we were not in any sort of relationship. I really wanted us to be in one, though.

"What do I call you?"

"Tony is okay!"

"You're a smart boy. Never give your real name to a stranger."

I minded the 'boy' but didn't let it show. After all she was right. I had just turned 19.

"So what do I call you?"

"Honey, I can be whoever you want me to be. What do you want my name to be?"

"Amanda," I said without thinking.

"Really? Okay, okay. Nobody has ever called me Amanda. I don't mind Amanda. 'Amanda and 'Tony'. Has a certain ring to it!"

"Like Bonnie and Clyde?"

She laughed: "Let's hope not. Didn't end well for them!"

I guided her along narrow side roads like she requested.

It was getting late, and so Amanda wanted to find a place for the night.

"Off the road somewhere. Any suggestions?"

I knew this quarry pond away from any roads, so I suggested that to her and she agreed.

"So, we are staying there for the night?"

"Sure, why not? I got everything we need. We got a place to sleep, there is food and beer in the cooler. Or do you have to be someplace?"

"Not really."

She pointed to the back of the van, and I turned around and checked. There were a few cartoon boxes neatly stacked. A small mattress was on the ground with a few blankets and next to them a couple of large plastic boxes and duffel bags with clothes spilling out of them. There was also a large cooling box.

"So, you are living here, in this van?"

"Let's say temporarily."

"Until?"

"Until I got my shit together, and I can move on."

"Sounds secret."

"Yeah you know, what they say: Don't ask questions, and you won't hear lies, okay 'Tony'?"

"Sure Amanda!"

We smiled at each other, and it felt like we really bonded.

We finally got to that small lake. The water lay still, glittering in the setting sun. Nobody was there.

She parked the van right at the bank and got out with a sigh:

"Dude! This is fucking beautiful!"

I got out as well, and I must admit that I was pretty nervous. I was alone with that woman I had just met. I didn't know anything about her and we were going to spend the night together at that lake.

"Fuck me, this is gorgeous! I think I'm going for a swim! I need to cool off! You think I can do that?"

"Sure, why not?" Me and my friends had come here a couple of years ago with some girls, hoping to get them to skinny dip with us. But the girls didn't want to. They just sat at the tiny sandy beach and chatted among themselves and looked at their phones. So we, the guys, went for a swim on our own. Without the girls it turned out disappointing, though.

Amanda ran right towards the water. She kicked off her shoes and took off her shirt and her bra and her shorts, until the only thing she wore were her plain black cotton panties.

She ran right into the water squealing:

"Dude, this is so cold! It's also sooo right! I haven't done that in ages!"

I wondered why, and my first thought was that she had just come out of prison. It was a dumb thought, and yet there was a lot of evidence to support such an idea. And after all she had this no bullshit confidence that I guess you could only acquire in prison. But of course that was a dumb idea and I kind of felt bad for it.

I wish she'd turned around when she undressed, so that I'd be able to see her large boobs. I really wanted to see them bounce as she ran into the lake. Unfortunately, she didn't. But I figured I would, when she got out. I was really hoping for that.

Instead she revealed another large tattoo of two angel wings on her shoulder blades. It looked a bit odd, because I only pictured them on young women in their twenties, and not on older women. I wondered what Amanda had looked like fifteen years ago. Actually, I came to the conclusion that she couldn't have looked hotter than that day.

"Come in!" she yelled at me and waved, I got lucky because for a brief moment her boob with the tiger tattoo on it emerged from the water.

I couldn't come in, though.

"I don't have any clothes to change!" It was a lame excuse.

"Then take 'em off!"

But it wasn't the clothes that I was worried about. I would have done it. However, I really didn't want her to see my large boner. The thought of being naked in front of her felt embarrassing. I figured that she must have seen so many naked men that I wasn't sure I'd meet her standards.

"You can have some of my panties!" she yelled at the top of her lungs and laughed.

The thought made me shudder a little. At the same time it also seemed kind of hot to be wearing her panties. Strangely enough it turned me on.

She swam out to the middle of the pond, and I didn't know what to do, so I thought, I'd be a gentleman. I went to the van, opened the cooler, found a six pack of beer and a large towel.

Then I went back and sat on that little beach and watched her. All I could think of was how beautiful she was.

Finally, Amanda came out of the water, but she was so casual about it that I missed when she revealed her breasts to me. They were large with big dark areolas and erect nipples. Her breasts swung gently as she came out of the little lake. The tiger on her chest seemed to warn me to stay away. I didn't care, though.

I watched how the water from her ponytail that clung to her chest ran down, between her breasts and then down to her belly.

When she came closer, I felt embarrassed for ogling her, and looked down on my phone as if I was busy with something.

Then she suddenly stood right in front of me.

"Man, you should have come in! This is really amazing."

I didn't dare to look up, didn't know what to do, and so the only thing that I came up with was: "Yeah..."

She pulled her black panties down her hips and stepped out of them.

I couldn't believe it. Suddenly she was completely naked right in front of me! Literally at arm's length. If I reached out, I'd be able to touch her pussy!

I caught a quick glimpse and saw her thick wet bush between her legs. It was darker than her hair on the head. And there was something so fascinating about it, but also so secret and forbidden.

She wrung out her panties and some drops fell to the ground. All I could think of was where those drops had been and what magic potion they contained.

"Can you help me get dry?" she asked, and I raised my head quickly to look into her eyes instead of her mound and said:

"Yeah, sure!"

I handed her the towel, without taking my eyes off hers, but she said:

"I want you to do it."

She extended her hand to me, and she deliberately held it right at her hips. She wanted me to see her naked body.

She was clearly amused by how timid I was.

But man, this was really too much for me, the guy with the least experience with women!

And so I took her hand and took my first glance at a naked woman in real life. Not just an image on some porn site.

She helped me up and didn't mind that I was staring a little too long.

It was a bit dumb, I have to admit. But there was more than the simple fact that she was naked. There was also the question what that meant and what I was supposed to do. I mean, it must really sound moronic, but I was too fucking scared to do anything. I didn't want to mess this up.

Not another missed opportunity!

I was happy for her to lead like she had done all day. I also didn't want to look uninterested or indifferent or whatever she might think. But I couldn't just jump her either!

I hadn't done anything like this before!

I get it, this is a site where people read porn stories, and I have no clue what everyone else is writing. I don't read porn, I prefer to watch it, and I'm writing this for an entirely different reason! I suppose most men in these stories are alpha-male studs and all women are savvy supermodels! But I am not!

Anyway...

This was so hot!

I took the towel, walked behind her and dried her shoulder. I wasn't rubbing away the drops on her body, I was softly dabbing, as if her skin was some precious canvas, some piece of art. Amanda didn't say anything, she just stood there and let it happen.

I think she enjoyed it, and because I was too scared to work my way down her back, I opened her ponytail and brushed through her hair, before I gently wiped the towel over her neck.

"You're good at this!" she said softly, and I felt pretty proud of myself and also gained some courage.

So I finally decided, I had to make a move.

After all there was this gorgeous woman who had done everything to seduce me. There was not a lot of uncertainty left when it came to her intentions. And although I wasn't sure what I was allowed to do, in an act of unbelievable bravery I planted a soft kiss on her shoulder blade, right at the top of her tattooed wing.

NaSchmi
NaSchmi
211 Followers
12