'Amanda' and 'Tony'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let it happen, and so I continued, in fact she slightly moved back, until her ass was pressing against my hard dick.

There was more encouragement! Now a little bolder I kissed her neck. And she tilted her head slightly to give me better access. But more than that she rewarded me with rotating her hips slowly.

I gently bit on her earlobe and wrapped my hand around her waist. Her belly felt so round and soft!

I whispered: "I should really have called you Angelique or Angelica, you know. Because of your angel wings."

"Naw, that's alright. I've been called those two names before. But I have never been called 'Amanda'," she whispered. "Do you know what that means? That name, Amanda?"

I shook my head.

"I think it means something like 'she, who deserves to be loved' in Latin or something... Italian maybe." Her voice seemed to shake a little, when she said that, and only much later I wondered whether the reason might not have been the sexy situation, her arousal, but some sadness that she hadn't yet received the love she deserved.

Maybe I should have confessed my love to her there and then. I didn't.

I was too surprised that she knew these things to think about what really mattered.

"How do you know that?"

She smiled: "I'm in the business of having different names, and so I've read a book on what they mean. I like to pick the right name for the right situation, you know."

"So you've never called yourself Amanda?"

She shook her head.

Her explanation seemed odd, but I didn't wonder so much why she would hand out fake names, but rather why she had the time to read about such things, and immediately I thought about prison. Why else would anyone read about the meaning of names, unless they had too much time to kill? A stupid thought at the wrong time.

She reached to my cheek and directed my face towards hers, and then she opened her mouth and we kissed.

It was not my first kiss, but it was definitely the best. She knew what she was doing, with her lips, her tongue, her hands holding my face gently but firmly, her body leaning back against mine. Her ass on my crotch.

Everything!

It was totally different from my first awkward kiss behind the gym playing truth or dare and losing to Becky who had a bit of a reputation but no real skills.

At least not, I realized now, compared to Amanda.

Amanda's kissing was in another league!

With her left hand she grabbed my ass and pressed me against hers, and I caressed her boobs without wondering whether I could do that.

I remember feeling proud that her nipples were hard.

It was my doing! I had done that. I was able to make a woman feel aroused!

Yeah, I know...

I rolled her nipples between my fingers, and then I traced the curves of her boobs, as if I was some explorer. But then she reached for my hand and took it away.

Before I could wonder whether I had done something wrong, maybe hurt her or disrespected some unspoken limits, she pulled my hand down and placed it between her legs.

I felt her hair down there, moisture caught in her bush from the pond, but there was something more. Her fingers pressed against mine, and suddenly my index finger disappeared in her body, and now there was a completely new sensation. It was warm and wet down there and there was something else. Some sort of sorcery was taking place, because although it was only my finger inside of her body, it made me feel so incredibly good. It made no sense, I didn't know what was happening. Like I had entered the promised land!

My finger wasn't alone in this magic place, though. Hers had followed and was guiding me to a nub where her lips came together.

'It must be her clit,' I thought, being the oh-so wise explorer.

Her finger showed mine how to caress it, and I tried to do repeat her tiny movements.

Eventually she withdrew her finger, and now I was there all alone with all sorts of responsibility not to fuck things up.

A moment later her finger appeared at my lips, and she gently pushed it into my mouth. It tasted a little salty, but once again there was something more in it. As if it was some potion that robbed me of everything but my pleasure. That seemed to be the only thing there was.

A few times she pushed her finger in and out of my mouth as if to mimic fucking me.

'Yes, please!' I thought.

Her hand went back between her legs, held my wrist, and pushed it to teach me how to do it right.

"Harder! And faster!"

I tried to follow her commands.

"Yes, just like that! Keep going! Harder"

Her breathing became heavy, her chests heaved up and down, and soon she repeated nothing else but: "Don't stop!"

Her legs started to wobble, and I had to hold her with both arms, so that she wouldn't collapse, and we wouldn't fall over. And there was this huge orgasm that washed over her.

When she became too heavy, I tried to sit her down as gently as I could, and she rested her head on my shoulders, as I held her. I didn't know what had just happened, but I felt pretty fucking good about myself, that I had fingered this gorgeous older woman to an intense climax. As if I really knew what I was doing.

I must admit, this was the first time I felt like I was a real man, because I had just made a woman come. A full grown woman who had probably had a lot of experience.

"Fuck me!" she whispered eventually. "I needed that! Holy shit, you are good at this!"

I didn't reply. I thought the gentlemanlike thing to do would be to let these words stand as if they were a given.

We sat there for a while, staring at the little lake. United in our embrace but separate in our thoughts.

I really felt like a loved her, and I felt like she loved me. The way we sat there in such an intimate embrace. Only lovers could do that, I thought.

She finally moved, reached around for a beer and cracked it open. Then she took a huge gulp.

I was a little disappointed that our moment had come to an end.

The beer seemed to be the wrong thing to do at that time.

I was still hard, pressed my dick against her back. But I was totally cool just sitting there.

Apparently Amanda had moved on from her climax and was back in reality:

"I'm fucking thirsty," she sighed. "How 'bout you?"

"Yeah, okay."

I tried to reach for a can of beer, but she stopped me.

"Sit back, honey!"

I did, and she took another sip of beer, leaned over me and then let it drip into my mouth. I didn't catch all of it, some ran over my face, but it tasted to good, and I imagined that I'd be able to taste her beneath the bitterness of the beer.

She took another sip for herself and then nurtured me some more until the can was empty. Her hands caressed my body, and I let it happen.

"Alright!" she said matter of factly. "Let me take care of you!"

It sounded a little like she was about to conduct some business. I don't know, really professional.

"You trust me, right?"

I nodded: "Yeah... I mean yes, totally."

"Alright, honey. I know what I'm doing, okay? Just relax and go along with it!"

I had no reason to doubt her, although somebody asking them to trust them is not the best way to actually achieve that.

"Let's get this off first!"

She reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

"The time for modesty is gone!"

She opened my belt and the button to my pants and then pulled them off me. I had the hunch that she done that at least a thousand times before. I didn't, mind though. And I had a feeling that she had much more experience than just any woman her age. But that made me feel safe and her actions gave me the trust that her words didn't.

My underwear wasn't the most presentable. It was grey, and frankly had a few holes in it. When she reached for it to pull it down my hips, I wasn't fast enough lifting my butt of the ground, and so it tore.

"Oops!" she just laughed. "I guess from now on you'll have to go commando!"

She threw it in the lake.

I didn't care. What I did care about was my hard, pale dick that pointed at her like an unreal and somewhat ugly rod of flesh. I was really worried what she might think of it. I didn't see anything attractive in it. It just looked wrong.

But she didn't say anything about it. She was back to business:

"Baby, let me take care of you, okay? First we have to take the edge off. Trust me, this is necessary. You're a bull, okay? I can see that!" She slightly stroked with one finger over my cock, and it immediately responded to her touch.

"You are a raging bull. And we need to get that rage out of you. What's more important than rage?

I shook my head.

"Stamina! We want you to have some stamina, okay?"

I had no idea what she was talking about, but she sounded really in charge. Like a nurse. A bloody sexy nurse of course.

"Lie back and relax. Close your eyes! This one is for you , okay. There'll be something for us, but right now, this one is only for you!"

I let her push me on my back and closed my eyes, and before I had made myself comfortable I heard herself spit, and a second later there was her wet, soft fist around the shaft of my cock.

And I was already ready to go.

She stroked it softly, and the softness of her touch reminded me of what my finger had felt earlier, when it was inside of her.

This thought made me... maybe ´ rage was the right word. I could have opened my eyes and watched her, but I kept them close and imagined her stroking my cock.

I felt this tension build up inside of my groin, started to breathe heavy, but then she stopped.

I suppose I started to understand what she meant with the 'rage' inside of me.

Yes, indeed I wanted to rage. She denied me, though.

"Not that fast!"

I felt frustrated, but after a few seconds of feeling that void she started again. Softly first, but it only took her a few strokes before I felt it rise up in me, and she stopped immediately.

I bucked my hips, tried to reach her hand, but she just chuckled.

"Nope!" It was a dark and warm and sympathetic but also mean chuckle all at the same time.

She did it again, and withdrew it again, and the more frustrated I became, the more she seemed to enjoy it.

I started to beg:

"Please, Amanda! Let me come! Please!"

She ignored it.

I tried to deceive her, to hide my oncoming orgasm, so that she would unintentionally give me that one stroke that pushed me over the edge. But once again it must have been some kind of sorcery that always let her know how far she could go.

At one point I cursed her and called her a fucking bitch. I had lost it. I had lost all sense of anything. All I wanted was to cum. But I immediately regretted it and apologized. She didn't seem to care, though.

"Please, please, what do have to do?" I pleaded. "Why are you so mean to me?"

She just sat there, her hands in her lap waiting for me to calm down.

Eventually she started again. May cock felt raw and maybe more frustrated than angry. And she said:

"Alright, honey. I want you to come now and I want you to say my name while you do!"

This time Amanda didn't stop, and it took me only seconds to cum forcefully.

And yes, I cried her name all over the empty lake that was overseen by the setting sun.

As I was lying on my back, breathing heavily, she wiped away my cum off my belly. Very casually, I didn't realize it at first, she applied some with her finger on my lower lip. I smelled it. I had never tasted my own cum, but I suppose that was what she wanted, and so I licked my lip to feel a slightly salty taste. Certainly not as exciting as her pussy, but also not as strong as I had feared. For a second I wondered whether I should feel humiliated that she had made me lick my own cum, but to be honest, it felt so natural to do as she wished.

I lost that thought when she praised me:

"Good boy!"

She put her head on my shoulder and lay next to. I casually played with her hair and she with my limp dick. Not in a sexual way, but like you play with something in your possession when you are slightly bored.

"You're good at this." I finally said.

"I have a bit of experience. A lot actually. You know. I've been... around."

She sounded proud saying that.

I nodded, although I didn't know exactly what she meant. I wondered whether all women had that gift of edging a man so hard. But I seriously doubted it.

We talked a little more about all sorts of things, but then after a while the conversation turned sexual again.

She talked about porn and asked me what kinds we liked. I was hesitant to reveal my fantasies to her, but she was quite open about it and said that she liked to read porn rather than to watch it online.

I thought this was weird, and we playfully argued about how sexy words could possibly be compared to watching the real thing.

My point being that it was so much hotter to watch people actually doing it. She, however, thought it was much sexier to imagine the things based only on those words. And everyone was able to fill in the things that were not explained with their own imagination, just the way they liked it.

I wasn't convinced.

Amanda was still playing with my cock, but now that we were back on topic, it felt motivated to stir. And it turned from semi hard to really hard.

She smiled:

"I think we're ready for our main course!"

Yes, I was ready. And main course sounded good. There had been a lot of first times that day, but in order to earn my certificate for my proper 'first time' I was still missing something.

"I'd like my main course!" I said.

"It's getting cold out here! Let's go inside."

I didn't feel cold, not at all. Well I hadn't realized that the sun had gone down.

Amanda got up, and for a second she stood there in her naked beauty on top of me, and I was certain that I had never seen anything more perfect than her. All the girls in my porn. I had seen every angle of them and every inch of their bodies. But this was something else. Amanda was something else. Unreal. More real than those slim girls with their perfect bodies. What made them immaculate also made them fake compared to Amanda and her curves and her little dimples on the back of her thighs and the fading tattoos. She felt like she carried more meaning, more gravity.

She helped me up and playfully took me by the balls, and I followed her happily into the van.

"Top or bottom?" she asked as she pointed at the mattress.

"Can I be on the bottom?"

She smiled:

"I knew you were going to say that!"

And so Amanda climbed on top of me, and wrapped herself like a blanket around my body.

We slowly made love, and I explored everything about her, every inch of her body. Once again the explorer trying to uncover her secrets, her magic tricks.

Amanda enjoyed me touching her, almost patiently giving herself to my novice scientist nature.

I was disappointed when she took out a rubber and slid it over my cock with one single, experienced motion. I really wanted my cock to feel what my finger had felt earlier. But I guess that's how things worked. When she gently put me inside of her, it felt new and unbelievable.

She slowly rode us to another orgasm, and I remember saying that I love her when I came.

I also remember that she didn't react.

When Amanda pulled me out of her, she took the spoilt condom from my cock, tied it with a knot and dangled it over my head.

"Do you want this, or can I keep it?"

"You can have it, I guess."

"Great! You know, I collect virgin cum! It's nice knowing that I was somebody's first and that they will always remember me!"

She looked at me for a second and then laughed:

"I'm just fucking with you!" And then she threw the condom out of the open door of the van. I wished she would have kept it. I would have liked to be her trophy on a shelf. It would be so cool to know that from time to time she would look at it and remember that moment. Like I most definitely would.

Amanda fell asleep soon after, but I couldn't. I was too excited. So I watched her full, naked body resting so peacefully. Amanda looked like in some old painting in a gallery.

There was her backpack that she had carried when I met her at Fat Mikey's. For a second I felt the urge to look inside, to see if I would find money or some loot or anything that would confirm any of my many theories I had about her.

But I didn't. It just wasn't right.

When I woke up the next morning, Amanda was already up.

She was ready to go. She sat at the steering wheel and studied a road map, which I thought was odd. Nobody did that anymore.

"Morning, sleepy head! Time to get up!" she said softly, but I could sense that she was impatient to leave.

So I got up, still naked. I found my shirt and my shorts. I had to go without underwear. 'Commando' as she had called it.

I wouldn't have minded for her to dress me in one of her lady's underwear.

I quickly got out to take a leak and then jumped into the van. The engine was already running.

We drove back until we reached an interstate.

She was quiet.

I didn't know what had happened, if anything had changed, but her playfulness was gone, and she seemed serious, maybe even a little stressed.

She stopped at a gas station, filled up the van, and when she returned she said:

"I'm sorry, but this is where you have to go. There is a bus stop over there."

She pointed somewhere past a diner and gave me a ticket for the bus back to the city.

I must admit, as surprising and devastating as these words were, I saw them coming. I protested only half-heartedly. Her silence had worn me down.

I just knew that there was no way that I could convince her to let me come along with her.

She thanked me and said a lot of words that people say when everything is already decided and won't change anything.

Finally she took my face into her hands and gently kissed me one last time. It wasn't the passionate kind of kiss that lovers exchange but an ordinary farewell kiss.

At that point I was so heartbroken and even had to fight the tears, and I didn't want her to see them. So I got out of the car and walked to the bus station without looking back.

I wanted her to feel bad for her decision. But whatever her feelings where, she didn't come after me.

One last time I heard that distinct noise of the engine, and the last thing I saw of her was how the van merged into the traffic on the interstate and disappeared.

Well, this is the story of how I lost my virginity.

There is just one last thing I have to say:

If you are some random person on the internet, I hope you enjoyed reading it. But I don't really care.

'Amanda',

I know that you like to read porn stories on the internet. This story was written exclusively for you.

I've tried to find you without any success.

So this is the last way I can think. I know it's a pretty long shot.

'Amanda', if you read this, and you remember me, please contact me!

Yours forever,

'Tony'

12