Amanda Awakens - Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the front the suit consisted of the two halves of the halter top plunging in a 'V' to just above her pubic mound where the two halves combined into a single two-inch strap that formed the gusset of the bikini bottom. The two tie strings that held the bikini bottom in place tied in a bow at the 'V' in front.

The gusset had bunched a bit gathering in the cleft of her pussy lips. Tugging at the sides of the gusset she was careful to make sure that she wasn't showing any pink.

At her breasts the two halves widened to about 4 inches each barley covering her gorgeous 36DD natural breasts. As she smoothed the material over her breasts, she could feel the hard nubs of her nipples poking through the thin satiny material.

She then put on a pair of 4-inch gold spike heeled mule slides that complemented the dark navy-blue suit that was completely outlined by gold piping, making for a glamorous but very sexy look.

As she stepped from the bathroom Logan's jaw nearly hit the floor. Just a few weeks ago he would never have believed that his conservative, prim and proper wife would ever wear such a sexy swimsuit, let alone go out in public in it.

"Honey, you look absolutely stunning," Logan exclaimed! "I'm the luckiest man in the world to be married to such a beautiful and sexy woman!"

Twirling in front of him she asked, "Do you think that it is too much.....eeer or.... too little? Depending on how you look at it."

"NO! No matter how you look at it you are absolutely amazing," Logan honestly complemented her.

As she pulled on a black sheer mesh cover up detailed with white embroidered lace she said, "Let's go to the spa before I chicken out."

"Yeah. Let's go," Logan said as they started out the door.

"Wait I need to grab my cell phone." Then, "Crap! I forgot to call Alexander back to let him know that I would be playing golf. You go ahead and get us a spot in the spa. I'll call Alexander, stop at the bar and grab us drinks, then meet you at the spa."

"Ok, but don't be too long. I don't want to have to start without you," Amanda said with a broad smile as she closed the door behind her.

The elevator arrived with a ding. Entering the elevator Amanda joined a young man, she estimated in his late teens, "Good evening," she exclaimed smiling a big smile. The young man moved to the back of the elevator. He was standing to left and behind of her.

Leaning back against the wall in the corner of the elevator car he placed his hands on the rail, facing Amanda. "It certainly is," the boy stated with a smile.

Turning to face the door Amanda pressed the button marked pool/spa. For the next 16 floors the young man had a most wonderful view of Amanda from the rear and in profile. Nothing more was said between them.

From his point of view the sheer cover up did little to cover anything up. In fact, it highlighted the fact that Amanda was nearly nude underneath. It was clear that her shoulders and back were bare. The exception being the small black triangular patch of material that formed the rear of the high waisted thong.

Hiding little, the triangle served to highlight the two glowing globes of her beautiful heart shaped ass. In profile her breasts were magnificent. From his point of view, the bulge of her 36DD breasts made them appeared to be completely nude.

As Amanda observed the young man in the shiny reflection of the elevator door, she could see that he was scanning her body intently as he rubbed his hardening cock through his slacks with his left hand.

The elevator announced its arrival at the pool/spa floor with a ding.

As Amanda exited the elevator, she turned slightly toward the young man saying, "I hope that your evening is wonderful one!"

He replied openly rubbing his cock, "It certainly is right now."

As Amanda swayed toward the pool area her golden heels clicked and clacked to her pace, she felt naughty and alive. She thought to herself, "That made my pussy wet!"

Entering the spa area, she grabbed a couple of large towels placing them on two chase lounge chairs near the spa. She was disappointed that there were two men in the spa. She had hoped that she and Logan would be alone and have some adult fun.

As she turned to face the spa and sit on one of the lounge chairs a familiar voice called out, "Amanda is that you?"

Straining in the low light she recognized Bill from the bar earlier in the evening.

Sure enough, there was a widely smiling Jack as well. "Hi Amanda! We were hoping to see you here," he exclaimed! "Join us"

Tentatively she moved to the edge of the spa, look down at the two handsome young men. "Oh, Hi. You did say that you were staying at the Hyatt."

"Yeah, these water jets are great, gets the kinks out," Bill stated. "Join us!"

"Ok," she said stepping back to the lounge chair as she removed her cover up and shoes, placing them neatly on the chair. Then she returned to the spa, standing at the edge opposite the two admiring young men.

As she dangled her foot in the warm water, testing its temperature, Bill and Jack had an awesome view of Amanda in her daring swimsuit. She was unaware that the thin strip of material that formed the gusset of her bikini panty had bunched up, gathering in the cleft of her pussy. Her pussy lips were on full display on either side.

Walking down the steps into the spa she sat on the ledge opposite Bill and Jack who were sitting in front of the spa jets.

Settling down into the swirling water Amanda exclaimed, "Ahhh... that feels wonderful."

"Where is your husband," Jack inquired?

"Oh, he had an important phone call to make and then he was getting us drinks," Amanda replied. "He should be here in a few minutes."

"I'm telling you; you should really check out these water jets. They are awesome on your back," Bill said. "Jack scoot over so that Amanda can check it out."

Jack made room for Amanda sliding to his left. "The bubbles are interesting too, they sort of blowup my trunks like a balloon," he said as he arose to stand on the sitting ledge. This caused his groin to be at Amanda's eye level as she sat down.

They all three giggled as water rushed from Jack's deflating swim trunks. As the water drained from his suit the thin material suctioned to his skin revealing the outline of what appeared to be a fairly large penis only inches from Amanda's face. The sight made her clit and nipples tingle and harden.

Sitting back down Jack again sat on one of the water jets nearest to Amanda on her left. Bill was sitting to her front and right.

As Logan approached the spa area, he could hear Amanda's voice and that of the two men before he could actually see them, or them see him for that matter. Surveying the spa area, he could see that there was nobody else in the immediate vicinity.

He quietly found a table that had a view of the spa but allowed him to not be seen. Placing the drinks on the table he decided to quietly observe the action in the spa and see what developed.

He could hear the playful flirtatious banter coming from the spa. Then he heard a giggling Amanda say, "Hey, you guys really shouldn't be staring at my breasts. I'm a married woman you know!"

Jack replied, "I can't help it! They are just sort of floating out of your top. What do you expect?"

Bill added, "Yeah really. And you shouldn't have flashed us your stocking tops and pussy in the bar either."

Amanda giggled, "Actually that was supposed to be for my husbands' benefit. You weren't supposed to notice. Did you like what you saw?"

"Absolutely," Bill stated. "I don't know about Jack but the view that you gave us of your pussy lips as you entered the spa was pretty awesome as well. You are one of the hottest women I have ever met."

Giggling nervously Amanda said, "Really? You think that I'm hot?"

With that question, Bill stood up displaying an impressive tent in the front of his swim trunks. He said pointing to his very thick erection, "I think that this speaks for itself."

"OH MY," Amanda gasped as Jack stood displaying his erection as well. "Did I cause all of that?"

"You sure did," Bill and Jack said in unison.

"They really look hard. Does it hurt," Amanda playfully asked, biting her lower lip.

"I'm pretty sure that mine would feel a lot better if it had a massage," Bill said as he crowded closer to the grinning Amanda. The tip of his cloth covered cock brushing her cheek.

Jack moved in pressing Amanda from the other side. She now had two very hard cocks poking menacingly at her face. Sitting between the two standing men with her tits exposed and floating on the surface of the water.

Amanda began to slowly run her hands up the bare leg to each of them. Her hands disappearing as she wrapped her fingers around the girth of their cocks. "OH, nice," she purred as she smiled up at them.

Logan stepped from the shadows with drinks in hand. Amanda immediately recognized him as he walked toward the spa. "Oh, hi honey! You remember Bill and Jack from the bar earlier this evening, don't you?"

Amanda released her grip on the two stiff cocks that she had in each hand as the two men settled back into the water of the spa.

Handing Amanda her drink Logan settled into the spa opposite Bill, Jack and Amanda. "It sounded like you all were having a pretty good time, don't stop on my account," Logan said.

"Well, it's just that your wife is so beautiful, sexy and fun," Bill stated.

"And well, those marvelous tits look so inviting," Jack added.

"You don't have to explain any of that to me," Logan retorted. "I said not to stop on my account. Amanda is the one in control of this situation," Logan stated as he took a long pull from his double Irish whisky.

Amanda sipped at her Cosmopolitan as the two men spoke.

"She does have a marvelous body and those tits look heavenly," Jack stated as he playfully toyed with the tie strings holding up the halter top of Amanda's swimsuit.

Amanda turned toward Jack as she playfully batted his toying hand away with her left hand, still holding the Cosmo in her right, "You wouldn't dare!"

As she turned toward Jack, Bill tugged on the one of the loose ends of the bow behind Amanda's neck. As if in slow motion the top of her swimsuit slipped into the water leaving her natural 36DD tits fully exposed for all to see.

Turning to face Bill, Amanda screeched, "Wwwhat..... Bill what have you done?"

Now facing Bill, her back to Jack, Jack tugged the loose end of the bow at her waist causing the bikini bottom to come undone. Her swimsuit, what there was of it now floated in the water between in front of Amanda.

Weakly protesting, feigning anger, Amanda stood totally nude, walking in the water toward Logan.

When she reached Logan, Amanda place her drink on the edge of the spa then turned to face the two grinning men and said, "This isn't right! It's not fair, I don't have a suit and the three of you do!"

The three men needed no additional instructions, they skinned their trucks off as quickly as they could.

Amanda backed into Logan sitting on his lap with her legs straddling his. Logan's 8-inch cock was sticking straight up between her legs, its tip poking her in her pubic region. As Amanda adjusted on Logan's lap his cock popped into her sopping pussy.

"Auugh.... Ooooo... that's feels nice," she said as she ground down on his hard cock.

Motioning to Bill and Jack Amanda commanded, "Come over here." With Logan's cock lodged in her pussy Amanda grabbed hold of the two cocks that the men were waving in her face.

Leaning forward she alternated planting a gentle kiss on the helmet of each very hard cock.

The gentle kissing turned into licking and then she alternately began sucking the two fat white cocks. "Oh.... Yeah...mmmmmmm. God, your mouth feels wonderful," Bill moaned.

At the same time Amanda began to rotate her hips on Logan's cock, and Logan began to thrust his cock into Amanda's wet pussy. "Ummpfh, gaah, Ooooh, Ooooh, Ooooo,....YEEEES," Amanda exclaimed as she had her first orgasm!

As her orgasm faded Amanda turned her efforts to Jack's very fat white cock, jacking it in and out of her mouth swirling the slick precum oozing from its slit in a very steady stream.

"OH MY GOD Amanda you are the best," Jack croaked. "Fuuuuk that is good. You have to be the hottest woman in the world!"

Slipping his cock from her mouth Amanda locked eyes with Jack as she gently nibbled the throbbing tip of his drooling cock, "Do you really think so," she asked coyly, then plunged his fat cock deeply into her throat, his balls slapping her chin with each plunging stroke.

Bill was nursing the nipple of Amanda's beautiful left breast as Amanda moaned enthusiastically, "Umpfh, umpfh, oooooo...mmmmpfh!"

Amanda's mouth and the scene was more than Jack could take, "Shhhiiit.... Oooooo.... fuuuuk..... I'm cummmmming," Jack bellowed as he shot a massive load down Amanda's throat. The blast was more then she could gulp down and cum began shooting out of her mouth around both sides of his cock.

As Jack came in Amanda's mouth her pussy spasmed in orgasm squeezing Logan's cock, causing him to shoot his load deep in her pussy. Ooooh.... FAAAWK," Logan shouted emptying his balls in her pussy.

Pushing Jack away from Amanda Bill shoved his fat cock deep into Amanda's mouth, "Mmmmmpfh.... Ooooooo.... Mmmmmmph," she moaned as she began sawing Bill's cock in and out of her mouth with long strokes.

Bill was rapidly reaching his limit also. "Oh god, Oh god, Oooooo... Shhhiiit," he moan, "Cum, cuuum...innng!"

Amanda pulled away from his spasming cock as Bill shot his first huge load into her open mouth, causing her to swallow hard. The second blast hit her on forehead and the bridge of her nose pooling in her left eye. The third blast hit her chin and neck, cum dripping into the cleft between her breasts.

Both Bill and Jack stepped back looking down at the thoroughly glazed Amanda who was still slowly grinding on Logan's hard cock.

As they watched, she reached up, scooping a large dollop of cum from her left eye with her left middle and index fingers. She looked at the cum on her fingers, then up at Bill and Jack as she snaked her pink tongue from her lips, sucking the pearly cream into her mouth swallowing it with a gulp.

"Thank you. You're cum is delicious," She smiled, licking more cum from her lips.

More than he could take, Logan stiffened and shot a second load into Amanda's pussy.

Suddenly there was the sound of voices approaching the spa area. The three men scrambled to get their swimsuits on. Try as she may Amanda couldn't get her bikini tied correctly, so she exited the spa nude and grabbing a large white towel to cover herself.

As Amanda settled on her chaise lounge chair a family of five entered the spa. What appeared to be the father in the group spoke, "I hope that we are not interrupting. How is the water?"

Logan replied as he exited the spa, "The water is great." Then added, "No you are not interrupting at all. As a matter of fact, we've just finished."

Amanda who was now standing wrapped in the large white towel, holding her neatly folded coverup and swimsuit said, "It is awesome and the company was good too." Then smiling at Bill and Jack, "We sure did enjoy it. We hope to cum again!"

As Amanda slipped her feet into her golden spike heels, Bill commented, "It was great to see you."

Jack added, "Perhaps we will see you again."

Taking Amanda's right hand in his left the couple turned to leave. Logan spoke, "We had a good time as well. Maybe we will run into you again tomorrow night."

Logan and Amanda walked hand-in-hand across the mezzanine to the elevator in silence. The echoing sound of her heels clicking on the marble floor was the only sound that they made.

Logan pressed the up button as they waited in silence for the few moments that it took for the elevator to arrive.

The elevator signaled its arrival with the customary ding. Still hand-in-hand they entered the elevator, joining a young well-dressed couple.

"Good evening," Logan said smiling a big smile as he and Amanda moved to the back of the elevator. The couple said nothing as they gave them a bit of a strange look.

As Logan turned to face Amanda, he realized what the strange look was all about. In her haste to cover herself at the spa, Amanda had failed to wipe the globs of Bill and Jack's cum from her hair and face. It was readily apparent what the gooey substance was.

Logan silently motioned to Amanda to wipe her face, mouthing, "Cum in your hair!"

With a look of shock Amanda used her coverup to wipe her face and hair. She then mouthed back to Logan' "OH MY GOD!"

The elevator reached their floor, as they exited Amanda brushed past the couple, "Excuse me. I hope that your evening has been as good as ours." As soon as the elevator door closed, they began to giggle like two school children running down the corridor to their room.

Stepping into their room they began a passionate kiss as the door swung shut behind them. Amanda immediately let the towel wrapping her body fall to the floor. Logan skinned off his swimming shorts. By the time they reached the bed they were both naked.

Logan cupped her breasts, placing his lips over her sweet, pink nipples sucking them. Slipping three fingers into Amanda's sloppy pussy, he could feel the slippery mixture of his cum and her pussy juices.

Logan replaced his pumping fingers with his very hard cock. "Mmmmmm......oh....Yesssss," Amanda moaned.

Even though he had cum twice in her pussy not 30-minutes ago he knew that he wasn't going to last long as her lips sought out his and they fucked wildly.

She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper inside her. As he sped up his pace, she snaked her hand between their bellies, furiously fingering her clit. A few stokes later Logan shot his load deep inside her.

Logan rolled off, watching as Amanda feverishly fingered herself until she too orgasmed.

"I love you," she whispered into Logan's ear from behind as they spooned.

Logan rolled over facing her, kissing her lips tenderly. "I love you too," he whispered.

They both drifted into blissful sleep.

Logan awoke a 7:00 AM and dressed for his golf game. Before he left, he knelt by the bed, kissing Amanda on the cheek.

As her sleepy eyes opened, she smiled and softly said, "Good morning sweety."

"Good morning! You look so beautiful. I love you more than life itself," he said kissing her lips. "I hope that you have a great day shopping. Try not to be too naughty, and if you must you have to tell me all about it."

As he exited the room Amanda said, "I hope that you have a really wonderful day too."

Lying naked in the hotel bed Amanda ran her hands across her body as she thought about the events of the previous evening. Her nipples and pussy tingled as she thought to herself, "My god! What an evening. I can't believe that I did those things."

The couple had focused their shopping efforts on new cloths and lingerie for the past few weeks since the photoshoot. Amanda had decided that she need to upgrade her shoe selection to match her new wardrobe. She wanted to find some sexy high heeled sandals for the summer season.

Since Logan would be playing golf, she would just have to go it alone. Knowing that Logan hand a stiletto fetish she wanted to surprise him with some really tall and sexy shoes.

Amanda took a luxurious bath, shaving her legs and pussy mound smooth. After exiting her bath, she applied her favorite skin cream to her luscious, creamy skin. Paying special attention to her beautiful 36DD breasts and legs.

Standing in front of a large floor length mirror in the hotel room she admired the reflection of her body as she cupped her breasts in her palms hefting them up, kissing each of her erect nipples. Releasing her right breast, Amanda ran her index finger up the very moist cleft of her vagina sending a shiver through her body.