Amanda Awakens - Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biting her lower lip, Amanda thought to herself, "I'm going to have fun today."

Searching through her new lingerie selection Amanda gently fingered the sexy lingerie sets that she and Logan had purchased.

Her selection made she began putting on a plunging sheer nude colored silky half cup bra with delicate corn flower blue floral lace embroidery. The lace did nothing to conceal her swollen nipples as they nestled into the delicate cups.

She then fastened the matching garter belt around her waist and began carefully rolling a pair of Dana Sheer heel Secrets in Lace coffee-colored stockings up each of her creamy legs.

Fastening them to the satin garter straps, she made sure that the corn flower blue ribbon hid the garter catch. She then carefully smoothed the stockings to eliminate any sags.

The ensemble was completed by slipping on the matching sheer panties. As she looked at her reflection in the mirror her beautifully manicured pussy slit was on full display through the sheer material.

She then selected a knee length satiny rose-colored tucked accordion pleated skirt. The high waist swishy skirt ended about an inch below her knee and was styled with a side slit that extended from the hem to just below mid-thigh.

Next, she chose a white gossamer button-front silk chiffon pleated bib blouse. The banded collar buttoned high around her creamy neck, the pleated bib extended to her waist and concealed her nipples when viewed from the front.

Then she selected a pair of 4-inch beige open toe pumps. Sitting on the edge of her bed she buckled the ankle strap taking care not to run her stockings. Thoughtfully she adjusted the sewed seam in the reinforced toe of her stocking as it peeked through the open toe of her shoe.

Examining herself in the mirror she twisted and twirled, viewing her reflection from all angles. As she moved there was an occasional glimpse of the corn flower blue lace that accented her bra which immediately drew the eye to her very hard nipples peeking from behind the pleated bib.

As she twirled the slit in the pleated skirt would gape open providing a tantalizing view of her beautiful stocking covered thigh. Occasionally there was a brief flash of the welt at the top of her stocking and the delicate blue ribbon on the garter clasp.

Before leaving the hotel Amanda completed her ensemble by putting on a black ankle length belted jacquard jacket. She looked fashionable and sexy.

As Amanda walked from the hotel to the street mall, she noticed that her skirt would occasionally part, displaying the welt at the top of her stockinged leg as well as the blue ribbon that adorned the clasp of her garter strap. It made her tingle with anticipation.

"This is going to be fun," she thought to herself.

At the mall Amanda strolled through numerous shoe shops and stores, not finding exactly what she was looking for. She was looking for a particular strappy platform sandal with a 5-inch stiletto heel. Also, she was looking for the right sales associate to help her with her shoe selection.

Finally, at Nordstrom's she found what she was looking for. Not only did she find the shoes that she was interested in, but one of the sales associates was a handsome, twenty something black man.

There were four associates in the shoe department, three women and the one handsome young man who was busy assisting an elderly customer when Amanda spotted him. Of course, one of the women associates immediately approached Amanda inquiring as whether she needed assistance.

Amanda replied that she was just looking at the moment, stalling until the young man was available to help her. She browsed for nearly fifteen minutes until the handsome young man was checking the older woman out at the register.

Amanda casually approached the register saying to the young man, "When you are finished would have a moment to help me select a new pair of heels?" Looking Amanda over from head to the toe of the sexy shoes that she wore he replied, "Yes, I would be delighted to assist you in a few moments. Please wait over in the fitting area. My name is Jamal."

Amanda perused the selection of women's shoes near the fitting area. She selected a couple of pairs of strappy platform sandals. One was a nude-colored Christian Louboutin platform sandal and the other was a platinum-colored Jimmy Choo with two adjustable ankle straps.

Just as she reached the fitting area Jamal arrived saying, "Hi, I'm Jamal how may I help you today?"

"Hi Jamal, I'm Amanda. I'd like to try these," Amanda said handing him the two shoes.

"May I say that I see that you have a real fashion sense. Do you know what size you normally wear," Jamal inquired as he once again took in the beauty of the woman that stood before him.

"Usually, I wear a five and a half," Amanda replied knowing full well that she wore a size larger.

"Great, let me fetch you both of these in a 5 and a half. Have a seat just there and I'll return in a few minutes," Jamal said as he headed to the stockroom.

As she waited for Jamal Amanda continued to look at shoes. She wanted to make sure that Jamal was in a good position to watch her take her seat.

As he entered the fitting area from the stockroom Amanda was standing in profile to Jamal. Amanda slowly removed her jacquard jacket, exaggerating her movements which caused her breasts to look even more prominent. Then bending at the waist to place her jacket in the chair next to hers. Jamal had a wonderful backlit silhouette view of her hanging 36DD breasts through the sheer chiffon blouse.

"Oh my god what a pair of tits," he thought to himself as he placed the shoeboxes on the chair next to Amanda.

As Amanda sat, she made sure that the slit in her pleated skirt remained closed, the hem of her skirt hanging an inch or so below her knees. As she sat upright with her knees together Jamal's waist was at her eye level. She smiled sweetly and bit her lower lip as she spied what appeared to be a very sizable dick snaking down his left pant leg.

"Oh my, I do love black cock," Amanda thought. "I wonder if I can make this young stud hard?"

As Jamal knelt in front of her, he placed his left hand at the back of Amanda's left stocking covered ankle. "May I," he asked.

Lifting her left foot Amanda said, "What a polite young man, and handsome too."

Jamal placed the arch of Amanda's shoe on his left knee as he gently lifted her foot from the shoe. Still holding her ankle, he placed her shoe on the floor and turned to retrieve one of the platinum Jimmy Choo sandals. As he swiveled to retrieve the shoe Amanda's foot came to rest midway up Jamal's left thigh.

Looking down Amanda thought, "Just two more inches and I'll be able to feel that magnificent black cock."

Because the Jimmy Choo shoe had two straps with buckles it required Jamal to release Amanda's ankle so that he could use both hands to unfasten the buckles.

When Jamal released her ankle Amanda's foot slid further up his thigh and was now in contact with the tip of Jamal's cock. When she felt his cock on her foot Amanda wiggled her toes saying, "Golly it sure feels good..... to have that shoe off that is."

Wiggling her toes again she said, "I have been walking the mall all day." The arch of her left foot was now firmly planted on two inches of Jamal's rapidly hardening cock.

Jamal looked Amanda directly in the eyes saying, "It is my pleasure to provide you with whatever relief I can." Then he looked down at her foot as it rested squarely on his cock, then back to a smiling Amanda as she bit her lower lip.

As he scanned down from Amanda's face his gaze locked on her rock-hard nipples and areola peeking from either side of the bib of the sheer chiffon blouse. Jamal's cock twitched causing Amanda to softly moan, "Oooooh."

Again, lifting Amanda's left foot with his left-hand Jamal attempted to place the shoe on her foot. Try as he may it wouldn't fit. "I'm sorry Miss but the shoe doesn't fit."

"The Jimmy Choo line tends to run a little bit small. Shall we try the Louboutin, it may run a bit larger." he asked as he rested Amanda's foot back on his left thigh. Placing it squarely on his hard cock once again.

"Oh.... that poked me," Amanda said playfully wiggling her toes as she bent forward massaging her toes with her right hand. As she did the tips of her fingers lightly grazed the shaft of Jamal's cock through his slacks. "I mean the shoe pinched me. Yes, let's try the Louboutin pair."

Placing the Jimmy Choo shoe back in the box Jamal plucked the left Christian Louboutin sandal from its box. Again, he held Amanda's left foot placing her stockinged foot into the shoe. This time it fit perfectly.

As Jamal fastened the buckle around her ankle he said, "This shoe fits perfectly, shall we try the other one?"

"It does fit wonderfully, and I really like the styling.......," Amanda said as she locked eyes with Jamal biting her lower lip. "But I think that I would prefer black."

"I see," Jamal grinned, "I agree, black suits you perfectly." Placing the shoe in the box he said, "I will fetch the black pair of Christian Louboutin sandals from the stockroom. Would you like two blacks?....... the Jimmy Choo as well I mean?"

"No. No, one is enough for now......just the Christian Louboutin," Amanda smiled.

When Jamal stood to leave Amanda noticed that there was a mirror opposite where she was sitting. The tilt and angle of the mirror lined up perfectly for her to see her reflection in it.

While Jamal was in the stockroom Amanda removed her right shoe as well. Using the mirror to help position herself for Jamal to have the best view up her skirt, she pulled her skirt up so that the hem was just above her knees and then made sure that the slit in her skirt was positioned so that it would "accidentally" gape open when Jamal placed the next pair of shoes on her feet.

Returning from the stockroom with shoes in hand Jamal took in the sight that was Amanda. A gorgeous, large busted, green eyed redhead, dressed to the nines. She was sitting bolt upright, knees together parallel with her chair seat, skirt tastefully covering he knees with her stockinged feet flat on the floor. "WOW, I would love to get me a piece of that," he thought to himself.

As Jamal placed the shoebox on the seat next to Amanda, she couldn't help but notice the massive tent that had formed in his pants. "Mmmmm, very nice," she thought to herself. "this is going to be fun!"

Jamal knelt directly in front of Amanda placing the 5-inch platform stilettos on the floor. Once again placing his left hand behind her left ankle, he lifted her foot, placing it in the sexy shoe. With her foot in the 5-inch stiletto her left leg was now raised quite a bit above the seat. This gave Jamal a wonderful view of her stocking covered leg as he buckled the shoe and subtly caressed her ankle.

Shifting slightly to his right Jamal began the same process with her right foot. Watching her reflection in the mirror Amanda spread her knees until she was giving him an unobstructed view of the welt at the top of her stockings. She could also see the creamy white expanse of thigh above her stockings and the sheer crotch of her panties.

"Oh my god! I can see the slit of her pussy through her panties," Jamal thought to himself. He could swear that her panties were damp and that he could smell her sex.

As Jamal attempted to buckle the right shoe Amanda tilted her right knee outward. As she did this caused the pleated skirt to part, exposing her stocking covered right leg completely to upper mid-thigh. A couple of inches of the thigh above the top of her stocking was now openly exposed to his view. As Jamal viewed the cornflower blue ribbon that attached Amanda's stocking to her garter belt he moaned softly, "mmmmm....oooooh my."

Making no attempt to recover her decorum Amanda said, "It is pretty don't you think? It is one of my favorite lingerie sets." Looking into Jamal's eyes she ran her tongue across her lips.

"Yes ma'am, and those shoes suit you perfectly. Black is definitely your color," Jamal stated smiling his big toothy grin. "Why don't you walk around a bit and see how they feel. The mirror is just behind me."

As Amanda moved to stand, she spread her legs wider giving Jamal an unobstructed view of her thinly covered pussy.

Standing, Amanda looked down at the sexy shoes saying, "I love them! I agree, black is my color."

Amanda pranced around the fitting area, her skirt swirling as she did. Every other twist or turn her pleated skirt would open revealing her gartered stocking. As Amanda and Jamal stood in front of the mirror, she admired the sexy shoes.

"I love them," she crowed then turned to Jamal hugging him tightly, her huge breasts pressing into his chest. "I'll wear them home."

"Wonderful, can I be of any further service to you Miss?" Jamal stated smiling.

"Not right now, maybe......Oh gee look at the time. I need to get back to my hotel. My husband will return from playing golf soon," Amanda said smiling, biting her lip. "You have been wonderful and fun. Please ring me up now."

As Jamal took the shoe box to the counter Amanda followed behind and to his left observing the massive budge in Jamal's pants. "What I would really like to do right now is suck and fuck you and swallow your black seed," she silently thought.

Handing Amanda the sales receipt Jamal said, "Please sign the store copy and add your email address. You will note that I have added my name and email address on the back of your copy. I have also included my cell number."

"Oh... Ok," Amanda smiled at him.

"I would love to hear from you. It is my wish to satisfy you completely!" Jamal grinned widely.

Turning to leave Amanda said, "You have been wonderful. I look forward to it."