All Comments on 'Amanda Brings One Home'

by drewskimeski

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This

Should be in gay male or fetish, not my thing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well

why not kill him then you could have a great laugh, a waste of ink.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 14 years ago
Loved it

Well, it IS my thing and I loved it. More, please.

BeroticaBeroticaover 14 years ago
mm hmmm mmmmm

Totally sexy - I loved it and could do with a nice little spanking of my own now. Looking forward to more from you Drew that's for sure.

P.S. How can something posted to a website be called a "waste of ink" - some people really a little dense I guess and ought to think a little harder about their comments.

drewskimeskidrewskimeskiover 14 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thanks to you leaving positive comments and nods to those who comment in the negative. Intelligent criticism is always appreciated.

I wasn't sure in which category this story belonged. I chose group sex as to reach the largest audience.

Thanks again for reading my work.

drewskmeski

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 14 years ago
Nice.

Good story, well written, and with some fun swagger and 'tude.

As for "this belongs in Gay, blah, blah, blah ..." Wake up! It was listed as "Group Sex."

"Group Sex" generally implies that at least two people will be of the same gender, and often, they'll have sex.

How difficult is that to figure out? If you're too sensitive about some guy sucking off some other guy, "Group Sex" is not for you.

bruinette86bruinette86over 14 years ago
good job

I enjoyed the story, and I think a little jealousy can be a great thing ;)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The story is well written

As for the contents of the story, I don't get off on male on male sex. But I always say "what ever floats your boat".

The 100% is for the authors ability to write a good story. thanks.....Rich

KinkyAngel1988KinkyAngel1988over 14 years ago
Mmmmm

I loved it made me so incredibly wet well writen and tottally hots ^^ Cant wait to see more form you Drew

Smexy Vampire Kitty =^o-o^=

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous